Lakeview Terrace: Getting Bi

Story Info
Abel hooks up with Chris and Lisa.
1k words
3
1.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

"I apologize for mistreating you, my wife left me because I am bisexual, as in I am sexually attracted to both black women and certain white guys," said LAPD officer Abel Turner. A great silence fell over the Mattson house after Abel dropped his confession. This was most unexpected. How does one reply to such a message? Lisa Mattson, a curvy young African American woman looked at her husband Chris as they considered Abel's words. Ever since Chris and Lisa Mattson moved into the Lakeview Terrace neighborhood of Los Angeles, California, Abel Turner made their lives Hell. Well, there was a reason for that...

Lisa Mattson originally thought that LAPD cop Abel Turner had a problem with her and her white husband Chris Mattson for being an interracial couple. Well, Lisa remembered feeling weird when Abel checked her out, but she also noticed that he checked out her husband Chris. The black cop lusts after both black women and white men. The dude isn't a bigot, he's just sexually confused. Well, Lisa knows a way to fix Abel's issues. Some black men love black pussy and white dick, and that's more than okay with Lisa. With a wicked grin on her lovely face, Lisa decided to help Abel get what he so desperately craved...

"That explains a lot, Abel, but before we forgive you, we need something from you," Lisa said with a grin. The curvy, busty and big-bottomed young African American woman approached the tall, middle-aged black cop while her white husband watched. Abel Turner frowned as Lisa knelt before him and unzipped his pants. Pulling out Abel Turner's long and thick black cock, Lisa stroked him. Chris Mattson pulled out his thick white cock and stroked himself while watching his sexy black wife entertain the closeted bisexual black policeman.

"Go for it," Chris said, smiling at Lisa, who nodded before taking Abel's cock into her mouth. Abel looked at Chris, who winked at him. Lisa began sucking Abel's big black cock as if it were made out of sugar cubes. The bisexual black policeman groaned as the sexy black woman sucked his big black dick. Meanwhile, Chris leaned back on the couch and masturbated, stroking his big white cock while watching his wife Lisa suck on Abel's cock. Chris is forthrightly bisexual and his wife Lisa is okay with it. Some black women like men who swing both ways. Stranger things have happened...

"This is weird but hot," Abel said, and the tall black cop grinned as Lisa massaged his balls while fellating him. Chris smiled and joined the fun. As Chris came closer, Abel smiled at him. A lot of bisexual black men like Abel secretly love both black pussy and white cock. Sometimes, in their anger and confusion, they lash out at the world. Well, Chris has the perfect cure for that. After a brief hesitation, Abel grabbed Chris cock and took him into his mouth. Lisa winked at Abel as the black man began sucking the white man's cock. The sexy black woman felt her pussy get wet. Lisa enthusiastically sucked Abel's big black dick while he sucked her husband Chris's big white cock.

"I fuck hot black women and strong black men, I don't discriminate," Chris said with a grin as Abel sucked his cock. Meanwhile, Lisa fingered Abel's asshole as she sucked his dick. The interracial three-way action continued between them. Lisa got on all fours and twerked her big black ass for Abel. Grinning, Abel rubbed his thick black cock against Lisa's thick ass cheeks. Without further ado, Abel pushed his big black cock into Lisa's sweet black pussy. Let the good times roll...

"Oh yeah, fuck me," Lisa said, and she groaned in pleasure as Abel gripped her hips and slammed his big black dick into her sweet black pussy. Meanwhile, Abel sucked Chris cock to full hardness. Chris wanted some booty so he came up behind Abel. Abel felt both nervous and excited as Chris got behind him. Time for the closeted bisexual black man to discover what a big white cock feels like...while he's fucking a juicy black pussy. Chris smiled and lubricated Abel's asshole before entering him with a swift thrust.

"Oh motherfucker," Abel said, groaning as Chris big white cock popped into his black ass. At the same time, Lisa's tight black pussy gripped Abel's big black dick tightly. Abel found himself moaning as Lisa's pussy gripped him while Chris cock filled his asshole. For a bisexual black man who likes both black pussy and white cock, it doesn't get any hotter than that. Chris gripped Abel's hips and pushed his white cock into the depths of his sweet black ass. Hearing Abel's moans and groans really turned Chris on. Bisexual interracial is where it's at when it comes to sex and freakiness...

"I just love a smooth black ass, doesn't matter if the person is female or male," Chris said as he fucked Abel. As Chris cock filled his butt hole, Abel continued to slam his dick into Lisa's pussy. The sexy young African American woman turned around and watched Abel fuck her as he himself got fucked in the ass by her husband Chris. Truth be told, Lisa knew exactly how Abel felt. Lisa has taken Chris big white cock down her throat, in her sweet pussy and up her ass more times than she cares to count. The three of them went at it like this for some time, and then took a breather.

As Abel and Chris relaxed, side by side, Lisa knelt before them and sucked their dicks. With a big black dick in her left hand and a big white cock in her right, Lisa just might be the happiest black woman on the face of the earth. As Lisa sucked their cocks, Abel and Chris smiled and exchanged a passionate kiss. This was the beginning of better times for LAPD officer Abel Turner and his new neighbors Chris and Lisa Mattson. The bisexual black policeman no longer has a problem with black female/white male couples. In fact, Abel enjoys fucking Lisa and riding Chris cock every other weekend. Bisexual interracial fun is a beautiful thing. Peace.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers