Lamar's Game Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suewatcher
suewatcher
1,678 Followers

"Hello Lamar how are you."

Ann was wearing a white sun dress, cut low in front and showing lot's of cleavage. A lot more than Lamar remembered.

"Ann I saw your boy this morning, I should have the rest of your money in a week or two. So what do you want."

"Do you need more time Lamar?"

Lamar looked Ann over again, the woman looked better than ever. Tanned and very fit, very fuckable.

Ann caught Lamar's look and gave him a Sharon Stone leg crossing.

"Ann I can't believe you, first you send that nigger after me, then you come in here like nothing has happened."

"I miss you Lamar, that's all."

Ann caught Lamar completely off guard. Lamar had wondered if she still had feelings for him. Maybe he could play Ann into giving him more time.

"I'm sorry Ann things turned out like they did."

"You mean the part were you left me or the part were you took off with my money."

"Ann I really did mean to call you."

Ann uncrossed and crossed her legs again. "Right." Ann tried to sound indignant.

Lamar loved the game and he felt himself getting hard. "Seriously, some shit happened and I had to spend some of the money, gambling. I'm sorry, but after that I figured you would be pissed and well I didn't call."

"Lamar you should of know I could never be angry with you. Lamar I love you." What did she ever see in Lamar, Ann couldn't believe the ego Lamar was sporting. Ann continued the play, Lamar she could see was biting hook, line, and sinker.

Lamar couldn't believe his good fortune, maybe there was a way to get out of paying Ann off completely.

"You mean you could forgive me Ann." Lamar stood up and walked around to the back of Ann's chair.

"Lamar you should of called me."

Lamar placed his hands on Ann's shoulders. Gently he began massaging Ann.

"God Ann I forgot how beautiful you are." Leaning over Lamar whispered in Ann's ear. "You know for what it's worth I really did miss you and all those good times we had."

For a moment Ann had to remind herself what the bastard had put her through. One thing for sure Lamar hadn't lost his touch.

"You mean that Lamar."

Lamar let his hands slide down to the top of Ann's dress. Not meeting resistance Lamar slipped his hands between Ann's dress and cupped her large tits. Ann let out a sigh of total surrender as Lamar pinched and pulled her fat hard nipples.

"I like your tits Ann, their beautiful."

Acting as if she were about to cum, Ann just moaned.

"Open your legs for me Ann and pull your skirt back." Fuck she was as hot for him as ever, thought Lamar as he watched Ann pull back her dress. Ann's vulva was almost black against her olive skin. Ann's pussy was perfectly bare and beads of moisture flashed in the light as she spread her legs wide.

Instinctively Ann slid her hand between her legs and started rubbing her clit.

"You always did know what I liked girl."

Ann had to admit she missed Lamar. "Your not worried some one might come in."

"Your right, let me lock the door."

When Lamar turned around to face Ann again, she had moved. Ann was sitting on the edge of his desk, legs spread wide. Ann's face was twisted in a grimace as she rubbed her clit furiously.

"Come here Lamar, I want you to fuck me, it's been a long time."

One thing about Ann she had definitely learned how to push Lamar's buttons. Lamar wasted little time dropping his trousers in front of Ann's open legs. Taking his long black cock Lamar started rubbing the head of his cock against Ann's slit.

"Ohh that feels good Mr, it's been a long time. Have you missed my pussy sugar." Ann's southern accent always seemed strange to Lamar given the fact Ann was Jewish.

Lamar had worked the head of his cock into Ann's super saturated cunt. Slowly he pushed his cock in deeper.

"What cat got your tongue."

"This sweet pussy of your's has got me baby."

"That's what I like to hear my black man say, you are my black man aren't you sugar."

Lamar could feel Ann's cunt muscles expertly milking his cock, the feeling was prodigiously good. "Oh yeah that feels so good."

"Then fuck me Lamar, fuck me with that big cock of yours honey."

"Shhhhh girl not so loud."

"Then fuck me harder Lamar, fuck me." Then Ann let loose with a loud scream as she came. "Oh yeah I'm cuming sugar. Yes, yes, yes, harder. Ann began to buck as papers fell off of Lamar's desk. Ann wanted to stress Lamar and her vocalization was having the desired effect.

Lamar came hard in spite of the fact that everyone in the office had heard Ann's orgasm. At the same time Lamar pumped his cock in and out of Ann's gash at a torrid pace. Sperm filling her vagina to capacity. Ann pulled Lamar's face to hers and they kissed.

The intercom buzzed and Lamar signaled Ann to remain quite. Lamar's secretary was just checking with Lamar to make sure everything was alright. Hell Lamar was already the talk of the office, with what had happened with Steve and Cris, now this. Turning to Ann who was straitening her dress he asked, "So were are you staying Ann?"

Testing the water Ann said,"with you sugar."

"Ann you can't, I mean now is not a good time."

Ann could see Lamar was uncomfortable. Ann knew why, but she wanted Lamar to squirm. "Don't tell me you've fallen in love with someone Lamar, not you."

"I am involved Ann."

"Really, I thought you told me you missed me. You living with some one."

"Sort of."

"Does she know about you Lamar, about your past."

"What are you getting at Ann?"

Ann retrieved a handkerchief from her purse and lifting her skirt placed it against her sopping slit. "God it's a good thing I'm on birth control sugar, I forgot just how much you cum. That girl, Cris is her name right? She moved in with you already. Her poor, poor, husband. She got a taste of black cock and now he's history, huh?"

Lamar realized Ann had been talking with Julian. Smiling at Ann's perceptiveness Lamar answered, "I guess you could say so."

"This girl Cris, I hear she's quite attractive."

"Yes, Ann she is."

"When can I meet her."

Lamar didn't want to fuck things up with Ann, he was sure given a little time he could talk her out of the money. At the same time he didn't want to jeopardize his relationship with Cris. "I'm not sure."

"Sugar, Julian told you about those awful check forging allegations my awful husband wants to bring. I hope to goodness it don't cost you this job and that woman of yours."

Losing his temper for the first time Lamar fumed. "Ann you know that's a bunch of shit."

"I know that sugar, I know. remember that little blonde co-ed from Duke you seduced, remember how much fun we had with her. Let's put all this awful money stuff behind us Lamar. I just want to spend some time with you sugar even if it means sharing."

Ann was running her long nails up and down Lamar's neck eliciting goose bumps as she spoke. Lamar often thought about that young blonde Karen. The nights the three of them had spent together had been electrifying. Lamar's cock started to stir again. Perhaps there was a way Lamar could have Cris and Ann's money, after all Ann could teach Cris a few things.

"Ann you know I really did miss you." Lamar slid his hand up between Ann's legs and watched her close her eye's as he dipped two fingers in her cum soaked pussy. Satisfied he could control Ann, they made plans for Cris's seduction.

"Amanda you mean your husband knows about Rodney." Cris hadn't spoke to Amanda in some time and wanted to catch up on things.

"Yes and he's not to happy, but fuck the bastard."

"Christ Amanda what are you going to do?"

"Good question girlfriend, Rodney is great in bed, but currently out of work. That apartment of his is temporary at best. How about you and Lamar, things good?"

"Things have been happening so fast, you know I thought I was pregnant for awhile. Lamar was the best, very supportive. You know Lamar was genuinely upset when I gave him the news that I wasn't pregnant. He really wants to start a family."

"Wow I didn't realize you guys were so serious. Cris I saw Steve last night at Ric's, he was with someone. They were going at it pretty good. Steve saw me, but didn't say hello."

"Who was it Amanda?" Cris for the first time in her life felt the sting of jealously.

"That girl from the gym Debbie. Honestly I don't know what he sees in her, just another bottle blond bimbo."

"Well I hope he's happy." Cris really didn't mean it, but what else could she say.

"So what are you doing tonight."

"I don't know. Lamar called and told me an old friend of his came into town and needs a place to stay for a couple of days. Anyway don't stay a stranger, lets go out soon." Hanging up Cris began straighten the guest room for Lamar's friend.

When Lamar walked in from the garage Cris was sure the surprise had registered on her face. There before her stood a beautiful woman, Mediterranean in looks, who spoke with a bit of a Southern draw. Lamar introduced the women and indicated that Ann would be staying for a few days.

That evening the three of them went to dinner and had a few drinks. Cris had been apprehensive at first, Ann was very beautiful. Cris had wondered if Lamar and Ann had some type of history, but Lamar assured her that was not the case. According to Lamar and later confirmed by Ann, Ann had married a dear friend of Lamar's who had died in a car wreck several months before. Ann was now looking for work and a place to stay.

The next morning Lamar went to work leaving the two women home alone. Cris an early riser was surprised to find Ann already up and brewing coffee. The two had hit it off the previous night. The two women even stayed up after Lamar had gone to bed and had a couple of glasses of wine. Unfortunately Cris was a little hung over as a result of the liquor.

"Good morning Cris, how about some coffee."

"That's sweet, but I don't know if it will help."

"What's a matter sugar a little hung over."

"Oh yeah."

"I saw some tomato juice, do you have any vodka."

"Oh no Ann not this early."

"Why not, you told me last night you don't work and you have nothing planned for the day. Honey Let Ann make you one of her famous Bloody Mary's and I promise you'll feel lots better."

"Alright you talked me into it. I think Lamar keeps the liquor in that cabinet over there." Cris watched Ann move around the kitchen as she made the drinks. Cris hadn't noticed Ann's body last night. Ann had dressed in a rather conservative pant suit. Now walking around in nothing but a workout t-shirt and panties Cris couldn't help but notice how beautiful and well maintained Ann's body was.

Catching Cris's look Ann asked coyly, "something wrong sugar?"

"You work out a lot?"

"A little."

"Your in great shape Ann. Easy on that vodka girlfriend."

"Thank you. That's what makes my Mary's so good. What do you say we go out by the pool, it's beautiful out."

Grabbing their drinks the two women went out by the pool. Cris had on one of Lamar's basketball jerseys on and a pair of his boxers. Sitting down Ann returned the compliment.

"I see you hit the gym a lot. That figures, Lamar loves to work out, is that were you two met."

"I do and your right on the second count." The conversation between the two women came easy. Cris felt as thought Ann were an old best friend. Half way through the third drink Ann stood up exclaiming that it was getting warm. Ann then preceded to pull her t-shirt over her head. Shaking out her long hair, Ann looked at Cris.

"You don't mind do you, it's so beautiful out, isn't it."

"Yes it is," Cris answered trying not to stare at Ann's large breast's. Cris had noticed Ann's nipples before, it was hard to miss those finger thick protrusions through the thin cotton of the ratty t. Now exposed to the cool air of late morning, they looked even bigger.

"Cris do you have any sun tan lotion."

"Yes I'll get it for you." When Cris stood she felt a little woozy. Two and a half drinks and Cris was starting to feel them. Cris promised herself she would slow down. Upon her return Cris found Ann lying face down on the chase, completely nude.

Ann heard Cris approaching and purposely turned over giving Cris a good look at her body. Ann always became aroused during situations like this. Ann wondered if Cris could smell the scent of Ann's womanhood. God Ann loved the chase, especially if her prey was a first timer and Ann was fairly sure Cris was inexperienced with women. Ann reached out and took the oil from Cris.

"Thanks sugar, this old skin of mine needs all the help it can get." Ann placed some oil on her hand and sitting up began rubbing the oil on to her long legs. Ann purposely took her time as she started at her feet and worked her way up her legs. Teasing Cris with glimpses of her pussy.

"Your skin looks great Ann." Cris picked up her drink and finished it. Ann's skin was tanned to a dark olive color and looked absolutely flawless.

"Why thank you. Sugar you ever been to Europe, it's such a nice place. The people are so open and the beaches, cloths are optional you know. Sugar you going to join me," Ann reached out and tugged on Cris's jersey.

Not wanting to seem like a prude Cris slipped the jersey over her head. "No we were planning on going this summer, but then all this stuff happened."

Ann felt herself become more aroused, Cris was the most beautiful woman she had ever seen. Cris tell me about your husband, but first let me make you a drink."

"Boxers too Cris."

Slipping her boxers off Cris laughed, "you know I never do this, ly out nude, it's fun." Cris took a sip of her new drink. "Hmm this taste strong." Cris glanced over at Ann, who at the moment was sitting facing her. Ann parted her legs giving Cris a good look at her hairless pussy. Was Ann doing it on purpose, Cris wondered.

Ann took in Cris's body now that she was completely nude. Cris breast's were about the same size as Ann's, but completely natural. their nipple's were strikingly similar, very dark thick and long. The only difference was Cris's areola's were smaller than a silver dollar and Ann'e were a good two inches in diameter. Ann also noticed that while Cris's hair was dark brown, the small patch on her pubic mound was almost black. What intrigued Ann the most though was Cris's vulva. Cris's cunt lips extended about three-quarters of an inch and the skin color was very dark almost black, much darker than her skin. Ann attributed the color to Cris's latin background.

"Well I have just the thing to go with that drink." Ann pulled out a fat joint. "You smoke?'

"No."

"Good another first. Sugar in Europe all the beaches are topless and plenty are totally nude. Now you tell me about your X." Ann lit the joint took a toke and passed it to Cris. "Go on sugar it won't bite."

"Cris inhaled the pungent weed and proceed to cough a little. "I don't know about this Ann." Cris handed the joint back to Ann, then proceed to tell Ann all about Steve and what had happened. Cris was starting to get quite high.

"You know Cris if you ask me what type of man I would like to settle down with I probably would prefer a Lamar type over a Steve type."

"What do you mean by that Ann?"

"Sugar, men can be broken down into three basic type's, You have your boring straight religious kind, then you have your Lamar type and your Steve type. By your account Steve was into you having sex with another man while he watched, and really that's good. Let's face it I wish my husband had been nice enough to let me have sex with other men."

"Lamar."

"I don't have any personal knowledge regarding Lamar, but I venture to say he likes all kinds of sex and when it comes to threesomes, well, my bet is he likes the other two to be women." Ann gave Cris a wink.

"Oh that I know, I haven't grown up as a complete prude Ann, any woman knows men have this thing for women having sex together."

"Have you."

"What."

"Been in a threesome, with another woman."

"Heavens no, have you."

Ann gave Cris a wicked smile, passed her the joint, at the same time taking Cris's empty drink into her hand.

"Ann I can't, I'm already drunk." Ann ignored Cris's plea and proceeded to make her an even stronger drink. When Ann returned Cris was lying on her chase half passed out, the joint still smoldering between her fingers. Putting the drinks down, Ann took the joint from Cris hand.

"You really have gotten drunk haven't you, that's too bad."

"This pot really hit me. I feel all tingly."

"Turn over Cris and let me put some oil on you." Cris complied with Ann's request, then surprised Ann with her next question.

"You never gave me an answer before, have you been in a threesome with another woman?"

Ann squeezed oil on to Cris's legs. As she answered the question Ann watched the slow moving rivulets of oil disappear between Cris's thighs.

"If I answer yes will it shock you?"

"No." Cris felt Ann's warm hands spreading the oil along her thighs. It seemed like all morning the women had been talking about sex. Cris felt so relaxed around Ann, the liquor and pot made her feel completely uninhibited. Cris felt Ann's hands dip between her legs scooping up the excess oil, brushing up against her inter thigh.Beyond caring Cris parted her legs a little to allow Ann to continue.

"First you tell me, Cris.

"When I was a girl my parents sent me off to camp one summer. there was a girl there, a little older and we use to pretend we were kissing boys." Cris had never told that story to anyone else, yet she felt totally at ease with Ann as she continued. "We kissed and did a little petting, is that bad?"

Ann was rubbing oil on the upper parts of Cris thighs, letting her thumbs massage the oil into Cris's tight ass buns. "Did it excite you to kiss her Cris?" Ann picked up the bottle of oil and poured more oil on to Cris's ass and back. This time the oil dripped down between Cris's ass checks and onto her vulva. Cris was so buzzed she barely noticed.

"I guess so Ann, it was a long time a go. You never answered me, how about you?"

"What do you want to know, if I've been in a threesome or with other women?" Ann who had been sitting on her chase as she rubbed oil on Cris, got up and sat on Cris's lounge. Cris could feel Ann's skin against hers.

"Ann you've done both?"

"Yes, now my turn again, do you ever fantasize about that time at camp.?" Ann was patient, she didn't want to rush Cris, Ann had moved her massage up to Cris's neck and shoulder's.

"No."

"Not even a little curious."

Cris wasn't naive, but the liquor and pot had loosed her up considerably. "I guess a little."

"Turn over."

"What?"

"Turn over, you know what they say, if you have an inch you should scratch it." Cris rolled over on her back and looked up into Ann's eye's. Ann's arms were straddling Cris and as she lowered herself down to kiss Cris, Ann's breast touched Cris's.

Cris knew what was coming, but in that moment of indecision Ann's lips covered hers. Moist and soft, Ann's lips seemed flavored as Cris felt Ann's tongue dart into her mouth. Ann's right hand was busy too. Softly Ann had caressed Cris's breast and then gently taking Cris's nipple between her thumb and index finger she gently squeezed. The oil on her hand aiding the tender pinching and pulling drove Cris to the brink of an orgasm. Ann felt Cris inhale deeply, her breathing becoming more rapid.

The kiss was so unlike anything Cris had ever experienced, it was perfect. Cris was rapidly becoming aroused and any thought of stopping was gone. Cris knew it was wrong, but didn't care. Cris reached around Ann with her arm's bringing Ann's body closer to hers. Ann broke the kiss and took Cris's hand.

Placing Cris's hand between her legs, Ann said, "look how wet you've made me sugar. See how wet my pussy is."

Cris felt her knees go weak, as her finger began rubbing Ann protruding clit.

suewatcher
suewatcher
1,678 Followers