Lamar's Game Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cris inhaled deeply as she felt Ann's hot breath on her neck. "What else Ann?" Ann dropped her hand to the hem of Cris's dress and moved her hand up between Cris's legs. Ann deftly slipped her finger between the elastic band of Cris's panties and began rubbing Cris's clit.

"Take off your panties."

"Let's not go anywhere Ann." Cris was on the verge of cuming.

"Take them off Cris." Cris lifted her hem and pulled her thong down and stepped out of it.

"Good girl now let's go." Ann stopped touching Cris abruptly.

"Ann you can't leave me in this condition, lets stay home."

Pulling Cris to her, Ann gave Cris a long deep kiss. Honey this is just the start of the evening. I want you wet all night long."

The two women stopped at a club not far from Lamar's home. Cris had been there before with Lamar. Outside in the parking lot Ann made a brief call, then they entered. Lamar never saw them.

"Cris let's go." Ann took Cris's arm and started pulling her to the door.

"Why Ann what's wrong." Ann nodded with her head toward the corner.

There in the corner was Lamar laughing and talking with another woman. Cris stood frozen in place. Cris couldn't believe her eye's as the woman pulled Lamar to her and gave him a long deep kiss, her hand working it's way to Lamar's lap. Cris felt as if she had been kicked in the stomach. Cris pulled at Ann's arm in an attempt to confront Lamar.

"Cris lets go sugar there's no point in making a scene, talk to him later."

"No Ann, please you don't understand I gave up everything for him, how could he."

"Cris forget him now come with me." Ann nearly had to drag Cris from the club. Evona had been so good at distracting Lamar he never saw Cris and Ann in the place at all.

In the car Cris was hysterical. Cris was so upset that Ann was afraid her plan would not succeed. Ann drove Cris to another bar were she got Ann a couple of drinks and gave her a tranquilizer. The tranq wasn't all that strong but in combination with the liquor it had the desired effect. Cris was soon calm and quite intoxicated. Ann tried to console Cris all the while giving her plenty to drink. Ann decided to implement the second part of her plan.

The second stop was a place Cris had never been to before. "Ann this is a gay bar."

"Yes how observant." Ann ordered drinks from the bartender, a woman wearing a t-shirt, vest and jeans. Hair combed back and very butchie, the bartender gave Cris more than a look over. Ann ordered Grey Goose on the rocks and the bartender made them doubles.

The music was loud and as Cris's eyes adjusted to the light she could make out a couple kissing in a corner booth. Cris and Ann took a table near the dance floor.

"How's the drink."

Cris took a sip, the vodka was straight but smooth. "Strong. I need it after what I just saw." Cris eye's were half closed as she sipped her drink.

"That's right Cris forget about that asshole sugar. Now what do you say to us having some fun."

"I'm up for anything."

Just then the bartender walked up with Ann's change. "You've got some change coming."

"Thank you, what's your name? I'm Ann and this is my friend Cris. Cris has never been to a place like this."

"That so, my name is Jo, pleasure to meet you." Jo shook Ann's hand then Cris's, her grip was strong and forceful. "Here's your tip, and thanks."

"I tried a woman like that, she was fantastic in bed."

"God Ann is there anything you haven't done." Cris was beginning to slur her words even more.

"Lot's of things turn me on sugar, now finish that drink." Cris finished her drink, smooth, she didn't realize how strong it was. Cris was people watching when Ann walked up with another woman. This woman was a lot like Jo the bartender, but older, bigger, Cris estimated around fifty. Heavy the woman wore her hair short, no make up, the look severe.

"Betty this is Cris, the woman I told you about." Betty was looking Cris over and hardly seemed to pay attention to Ann. Without invitation she sat down, then in a remarkably deep voice told Ann she wanted a beer. Ann walked back to the bar, leaving Cris alone with Betty. Unexplainably nervous Cris took another big swallow of vodka.

Ann had been right, Cris was beautiful. When Ann first came to Betty with this proposition Betty had been apprehensive for several reasons. First's Cris was a little old, Betty usually prayed on young teenagers, runaways, girls that were vulnerable. Second and most important, unlike a runaway Cris could have a boyfriend, husband or just friend come looking for her if she went missing. Ann assured her no one would come looking for Cris. Now Betty was glad she decided to at least have a look. Cris was definitely worth the risk.

"So what you drinking Cris."

"Grey something."

The two just sat there in silence for sometime before Ann returned with a beer and another drink for Cris. Ann gave the beer to Betty then the drink to Cris, just as Cris finished her second vodka. Betty took the glass from Cris and looked at Ann with a stern look. "I think she's had enough, I don't want her puking all over my house. You got a car." This last statement was directed to Ann.

"Yes."

"Then you follow us Ann and get your friend over there. I want you two out of my house as soon as you get your pictures." Betty took Cris's hand and began leading her out the door. Cris followed on unsteady legs as they navigated through the tables.

"Were are we going," Cris said as Betty half dragged her out of the bar.

"We're going to my house for a party."

"Good I like parties," Cris said with a giggle. Betty led Cris to an old Nissan pickup with faded orange paint. Opening the door Betty helped Cris into the cramped seat. As Cris slid in her dress rose up revealing her pantiless pussy. Cris parted her legs even further as she collapsed in the seat. Cris pussy was perfect and Betty couldn't resist the temptation. Betty crudely licked her fingers and forced them between Cris's legs.

"Hey don't" Cris futilely tried to force her legs together but was unable to stop Betty's powerful thrust. Betty pushed her two fingers all the way into Cris pussy, at the same time rubbing Cris's clit with her thumb.

"I'm testing out my new pussy, my little slut." Betty removed her fingers and put them to her lips. "Nice and wet, Your friend was right. Very nice."

"I don't want to go with you, were is Ann?" Cris tried to climb out of the truck. Betty easily pushed her back into her seat and closed the door.

"Just sit still, you'll see your friend in a minute."

Cris was still fumbling with the door when Betty climbed into the drivers seat. "Hey I said relax, now stop fucking around before you piss me off." Betty's loud voice startled Cris and she stopped trying to open the door. Minutes later Cris passed out on the drive to Betty's.

Picking up her cell phone Ann placed a call.

"Hello."

"We are on our way, we should be there in five minutes."

"About fucking time I've been waiting here for a fucking hour."

Ann hung up the phone. What a prick she thought as she followed the beat up Nissan. pulling up to the house Ann watched as Betty pulled Cris out of the car and placing an arm around Cris's waist begin to walk her inside. Betty had been right, Cris was seriously drunk maybe to drunk for the plan. Just then she heard a car door slam.

"I hope you don't expect me to fuck that dike."

"No Rodney, it's the other one." Rodney couldn't make the woman out in the low light. Rodney had been approached by a big black man regarding some easy money. The man had given him Ann's number and told him she would provide the details. When Ann told him he could make five hundred dollars fucking a good looking white woman his decision was easy. Now in the dark of night he wasn't so sure.

Rodney and Ann followed the big dike into her bedroom, which had the over head light on making the lighting conditions harsh. Betty let Cris's limp body fall onto the bed. Then rolling her over on her stomach she unzipped Cris's dress and pulled it off. Rodney felt his cock growing hard with anticipation. The woman lying on the bed was good, very good. Betty rolled her over on her back and only then did Rodney recognize her.

"Fuck that's Lamar's woman, I don't know about this shit. Lamar can be a bad fucker when he's mad."

"Listen I don't know nothing about no Lamar. I want you two to do what you came here to do and get out of my house. I need my rest." Betty really didn't care what they did as long as they did it soon. Betty had plans for Cris.

"Okay Betty, okay. Leave us please."

Betty left the room.

"Rodney, look if you don't want to do it I'll just get some one else sugar. Lamar isn't going to find out, unless you tell him."

"I don't know about this shit." Ann sat on the bed next to Cris and licking her finger, rubbed it across Cris's slit. Cris began to stir.

'Look at this pussy sugar, you know if the shoe was on the other foot Lamar would already be fucking her, but it's your decision." Rodney looked on as Ann spread Cris dark pussy lips, revealing the pink folds of her glistening vagina. Rodney started getting out of his cloths.

Cris was only vaguely aware that some one was touching her, but it felt good. Then Cris could hear Ann's soothing voice.

"Does that feel good honey?" Cris nodded, her eye's still closed, as Rodney climbed into bed on the opposite side of Ann. Rodney immediately began feeling Cris's tits as Ann kept rubbing Cris's clit. Cris's hips began undulating slowly as Ann brought her closer and closer to orgasm.

Rodney could hardly wait to fuck Cris. Climbing on top of Cris he displaced Ann and started pushing his cock into Cris's unprotected pussy. Ann climbed out of bed and walked back to her purse and pulled out a small digital camcorder.

"Where are you going, there's enough for both of you." Rodney was so engrossed in working his swollen cock into Cris he didn't see Ann taking pictures.

"I'm not part of the deal sugar. You just fuck her good." Ann smiled as she zoomed in on Rodney's cock sliding in and out of Cris wet pussy. Cris was definitely getting into it now as her legs had instinctively come up to allow Rodney greater access.

"How do you like this black cock baby?" Cris arms had now come up to pull Rodney closer. Cris didn't know and didn't care in her drunken stooper who was fucking her. Animal lust and liquor were driving her now. Ann's pussy began to itch as she watched Rodney pumping away. Rodney began pumping harder and faster and Ann could tell he was getting close to coming. Ann wondered if Rodney would inseminate her.

"She wants your baby Rodney give her your baby, cum in her, give her your black baby Rodney. Your man enough aren't you. Show her Rodney. Show me your man enough."

Ann's comments were like hitting a stallion with a cattle prod. Rodney began bucking even harder, pushing his eight inches as deep as it would go. "Oh I'm fucking man enough, she wants a black baby I'll give her a little bastard to remember me by."

Beads os sweat started forming on Rodney's back. Ann had indeed spurred him on and she continued. "Rodney show me how good you fuck sugar, show Lamar."

Rodney had no idea Ann was filming. Getting up on his hands in the push up position he pummeled Cris. Cris fingers were digging into Rodney's ass pulling him ever deeper. Cris eye's were glassed over and she was fucking on pure instinct. When Cris felt Rodney's cock begin to expand her cunt muscles began to contract in anticipation. Then Rodney's cock plunged all the way into Cris's cunt, the tip of his cock head fitting perfectly against the opening of her cervix. Rodney groaned as his cock discharged directly into Cris's fertile womb.

"Fuck yeah, oh fuck I'm fucking cuming so hard. Here's that black baby you wanted ho."

"Cris was whimpering with pleasure as her body involuntarily came hard. In moments Rodney had flood Cris's womb with his potent seed. Cris was unknowingly in the height of her fertility and insemination was almost instantaneous. Rodney laid there a while breathing deeply. When he turned to speak with Ann she was gone. Moments later Betty reappeared, this time she was even more unpleasant and insisted he leave immediately. Rodney would have like to spend the night with Cris, but there was something about the dike that was scary. Getting dressed he picked up the envelope Ann had placed on the dresser and left.

Locking the door behind Rodney Betty returned to the bedroom were she found Cris trying to stand up.

"Were do you think your going?" Betty walked over to the bed and pushed Cris back on to the bed.

"I feel so sick, I need to go home."

"You are home, now be still and I'll give you something that will make you feel better. Opening the drawer on the night stand, Betty pulled out a syringe she had prepared earlier.

"Roll over. Hurry up I don't have all night." With her free hand she forced Cris onto her stomach. Betty then stuck the needle of the syringe into Cris ass and injected the heroin subcutaneously into Cris muscle. The effect would come on slow, but ultimately with the same effect.

"Ouch, what are you doing, that hurt."

"Shut the fuck up and stand up." Betty grabbed Cris long brown hair and pulled her to her feet. Betty then dragged Cris to the shower and turned on the cold water. Betty then proceed to sit her on the shower bench and began scrubbing Cris's body.

"The last thing I want to do is feel or smell that nigger bastard on you. You belong to me now."

Slowly Cris began feeling a warm glow come over her. A glow that left her uncaring how ruff Betty was while washing her body. Drying her off Betty half carried Cris back to the bed. Then betty undressed. Cris tried to focus as she watched the older woman remove her bra and then her jockey shorts. When Betty kissed her she found herself responding. the older woman's breasts were flabby and wrinkled, her nipples were like weathered leather and yet when the older woman commanded that she suck on them she did so happily. The rest of the night was like a dream to Cris as the old dike repeatedly used her.

Betty got up early the next morning , brewed some coffee and walked back into the bedroom. Cris was lying nude on her bed. To bad she hadn't made arrangements to keep that Ann woman here too. That might have been fun. Still what ever the reason Betty was glad for the thousand dollars she had received from Ann to keep Cris for a few days. Hell she would have done it for nothing. As for a few days well that could turn out to be weeks or months depending on how cooperative Cris became.

Cris woke to the sudden pain of another injection. Rolling over Cris looked up and saw Betty looking down on her.

"Where am I."

"How many fucking times you going to ask that bitch. I'm not going to say it again, your home and my name is Betty. Got that."

Cris felt weak, she wanted to get up and run. Then thoughts of Lamar and Ann ran through her mind. The sex from the night before seemed like a distant memory. Cris looked down at her body and noticed her breasts were covered with small red bite marks, some bites showing signs of bruising. Cris watched Betty getting dressed, unable to think clearly or for that matter move. Cris eye's became heavy and she nodded off. Four hours later Betty administered another shot.

"In a couple of days my little slut you'll do anything for one of these." This time Betty had tied a rubber strap around Cris's arm and injected the heroin directly into the vein. Cris's eye lids fluttered and her eye's rolled back into her head as she felt the powerful rush of heroin hit her nervous system.

That morning Lamar had received an e-mail from Ann. Attached was a video showing his friend fucking his woman. Lamar was insane with anger. Not only was the woman he loved fucking someone else, what made it worse was that it was with his friend Rodney. What put Lamar over the top was knowing that the whole thing had been orchestrated by Ann. Ann's message was particularly infuriating:

Dear Lamar attached please find a video of your precious Cris fucking your friend Rodney's eye's out. Can you imagined someone else satisfying her more than you. Rodney can. I'm sure you will forgive her since it was just a one night stand and a woman needs satisfaction too. Oh did I mention she forgot her diaphragm, but look at the bright side that shouldn't be a problem, the baby will be black and you all look alike. By the way I'll be sending my man by for the rest of my money. LOVE YA Ann Rodney walked into the gym at his usual time, the day after fucking Cris, he never saw Lamar. Lamar was waiting for Rodney in the locker room with an aluminum bat from home. The first blow to the back of Rodney's head almost killed him. Fortunately for Rodney an off duty policeman saw what was happening and stopped Lamar before Rodney was more seriously injured. The attack and subsequent arrest hit the news and Lamar was immediately fired from his job.

Julian was having his daily cup of Cuban coffee and toasted bread with butter, as he read the Herald. The account was brief and he wondered if what had happened to Rodney had anything to do with Ann's request to speak with him. That evening Evona, Ann and Julian were suppose to get together and he promised himself he would ask.

Ann and Evona were already celebrating at Tantra's when Julian walked in. The restaurant was dark and exotic. Julian found the women in a quite corner in a plush booth dinning on Foie Gras for starters and sipping Crystal.

"Our man is here at last. Julian sugar, come sit between us and have some Champaign. Tonight we celebrate victory."

"Why what happened?"

Ann filled in all the details, about how she used Rodney and Cris to get back at Lamar. Julian noted Ann was absolutely besides herself with joy as she described Lamar's arrest and subsequent firing. Julian just listened and sipped the expensive Champaign. It was later that night back in the room with the two women that Julian learned Cris's fate. Evona made an off hand remark about Cris. Evona was stroking Julian's cock at the time.

"I bet that innocent puta wishes she could get her hands on this big cock now. From now on all she get is old man pussy."

"Girl what you talking about?"

"Lamar's girl friend, Ann left her with this old dike. She one nasty bitch I hear."

"Ann what's she talking about."

Ann was about to wave it off as nothing when Evona continued.

"Nasty and mean too. She gets girls hooked on horse and when she finishes with them she sells them to pimps. I hear the girls not worth much when she done."

"Ann that true?" Ann just shrugged her shoulders.

"Who's the woman Ann?"

"Julian sugar if I didn't know any better I'd swear your actually a little concerned for that little slut."

Normally there wasn't much Julian was concerned about, especially other peoples bad luck, but Julian's mother had died of a heroin overdose shortly after his tenth birth day. Julian remembered what his mother had gone through and wouldn't wish that life on a dog. Julian's meeting with Cris had been brief, but he had like her, she hadn't done anything to any one.

'Who's the woman Ann." Julian got up and started getting dressed, his appetite for sex gone.

"Christ Julian she just another little slut. Were are you going."

"Ann what's the woman's name, now." Julian was getting angry.

Ann suddenly grew frightened. Julian was showing a side she had never seen before.

"Her name is Betty that's all I know."

"Where does she live."

"I don't know Julian."

Buckling his belt Julian took a step towards Ann.

"Okay, okay, some were in the Grove, I've only been there once, but Jo her friend who bartends at the Cactus downtown knows were she lives."

Cris heard Betty enter the bedroom. Cris pulled her left arm out from under the sheets and offered it up to Betty.