Lamar's Game Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just four days and the bitch is ready for another hit. You want another fix baby?"

It had been over six hours since her last injection and Cris was feeling anxious and now her joints were hurting a little. The truth of the matter was the last four days for Cris were like a dream. Cris had no idea how long she had been in Betty house. Betty had been injecting Cris every four hours. More than anything Betty wanted Cris quite and compliant. The drugs had worked better than expected. Betty surmised correctly that Cris had gone through a lot emotionally, making her even more susceptible to the drugs.

"Yes.'

"Yes what?"

"Yes please Betty."

"Before I give you your shot I want you to do something for me, you know what that is don't you?"

"Cris zombie like sat up on the edge of the bed in front of Betty. Then without direction began unbuttoning Betty's shirt.

Suddenly there was a loud crashing sound which came from the living room. Betty pulled away from Cris and started heading to the living room. Betty walked into the living room to find a huge blackman searching the house. Picking up a lamp off a table Betty attacked Julian, slamming the lamp into his head.

"You mother fucker I'll teach you to break into my house."

Most men would have gone down, but Julian was only dazed. Betty pressed on with her attack, kicking with all her might at Julian's exposed groin area. Half out of it Julian managed to partially block the kick with his hand. Still the pain was severe. Betty relentless with her attack went for Julian's eye's with her fingers. Julian parried her hands away with a sweep of his left arm as his right hand shot out crushing Betty's larynx and driving her into a wall.

"Were is the fucking girl?"

Betty flailed away, trying to escape the grip which had cut off her air. Betty eye's began to bulge as the futility of her resistance became apparent. Gesturing with her eye's to the hall way and back bedrooms, she felt Julian's grip slacken. Betty was planning another attack but never had the chance. Julian punched her hard with a left hook which left her in a heap on the floor unconscious and with a broken nose.

When the door bell rang Steve looked at the clock and wondered who in the world could be at the door at four in the morning. Amanda stirred, rolled over and went back to sleep as Steve got up. Steve went to the door and turned on the porch light. Looking out the side window he saw a black man holding a half naked woman in his arms. The black man kicked at the door with his feet.

"Open the door."

Steve hesitated and then in the light noticed that the woman was Cris.

"Jesus what happened," Steve exclaimed as he opened the door.

"You going to help her or do I take her some place else."

"No come in, come in. Put her on the couch."

As soon as Julian placed Cris on the couch Steve dropped to his knees and attended to Cris. Cris was conscious but barely, at the same time she was very agitated.

"She's going to be alright, she just needs some food and a bath."

Steve didn't look up, all he could do was look at Cris. "Cris honey don't worry I'm here now, I'll take care of you baby. Hey mister what happened?" Steve didn't get an answer. When he turned the stranger was gone. Steve heard a car start and drive off.

"What's she doing here. I hope you don't think she's staying here at our house."

"Amanda this is my house."

"Well I'm not staying here with her."

Steve brushed the hair back from Cris's face. "I agree with you, get out. I'll bring you your things later. Now just go please."

Over the next couple of days Steve stayed at Cris's side every minute. Fortunately, Cris suffered little withdraw, good food and rest attended her physical needs. Mentally she was a wreck, her ordeal with Betty had been traumatic to say the least. The days went by and little by little Cris became more able to do things for herself. Steve returned to work and returning home one afternoon found Cris had prepared dinner.

The couple ate in silence and after putting away the dishes retired to the bedroom. Facing each other Steve leaned over and kissed Cris.

"You know I love you Cris, I've never stopped and I never will."

"I love you Steve, I'm sorry."

"Don't say that again, this wasn't your fault."

The couple made love that night, the first time in a long while. The following days were wonderful for Steve and Cris. When Cris missed her period she was certain Steve was the father. Cris had no recollection of her seduction by Ann and Rodney.

How Steve and Cris's marriage survived the birth of a coal black baby boy was a testament to the strength of there love for each other. Between Steve's suspicions and the in-laws it had been a rough road. Of course Cris believed the child belonged to Lamar. At first Steve felt Cris had met up with Lamar after the reconciliation. Cris had to point out to Steve that Lamar was in jail during this time and that the pregnancy must have occurred in spite of the diaphragm. It had taken a while but soon Steve grew to accept the child and the situation.

It was six months after the birth of the baby that Cris bumped into Alain Rodgers at the mall.

"Cris, Cris Harris is that you?"

Cris wheeled round the baby carriage and came face to face with Alain, who was also pushing a baby carriage. Alain's eye's trained immediately to the blue-black baby in Cris carriage. At the same time Cris too noticed the black child in Alain's carriage. It seemed like a life time ago but Cris remembered her conversation with Amanda. Alain's baby belonged to Lamar's friend Rodney.

"Hello Alain how are you."

"Busy Cris, this little boy keeps me plenty busy. How about you?"

"The same. How old is your baby Alain?"

"Rodney just turned six months."

"William will be six months in two weeks."

"Cris I don't mean to meddle, but I noticed your wedding ring, are you still married to Steve?"

"Yes."

"Wow you must have had to do some serious explaining. Of course I know about that." Cris tried to smile, but didn't think Alain comment was all that funny.

"Oh Cris I want you to meet my husband Rodney. Rodney this is my friend Cris." Rodney knew Cris the moment he walked up to her, how could he forget Cris after that night.

"Cris, I believe we've met before. Lamar, Ann." Just then Alain who had bent over to look at William exclaimed. "Look, William has a birth mark on his left calf just like Little Rodney."

Rodney realized that Cris's baby was his son immediately. Rodney could hear Ann just like it was yesterday urging him to cum in her white pussy, to make her pregnant, to give her a black baby. For Cris seeing Rodney and hearing Ann's name brought back minor flash backs. The club and Lamar with that woman. The bartender dike, the drinks and god, Ann and someone else. Then like a light switch the memory of Rodney looking down at her, fucking her and Cris wanting him to fuck her.

"Alain why don't you take the kid to the car and I'll meet you there. Cris and I need to talk." Alain gave Rodney a dirty look, but didn't argue and did as she was told. Cris began to feel herself tremble.

"Come with me Cris." Cris pushing the baby followed Rodney into a quite corner of the store.

"Your husband know about me being the father?"

Cris nodded no. Rodney reached put to touch Cris waste and she backed up against the wall.

"Don't."

"Don't what touch you or don't tell your husband."

Cris froze, the ramifications of the question readily apparent.

"That's better," Rodney said as he let his finger rub the button of Cris's nipple through her blouse.

"That's nice, see how hard your nipple is getting, I bet that pussy of yours is already getting wet thinking about this black cock." Rodney took Cris hand and placed it on his swollen member. Cris was in a panic she didn't know what to do.

"Excuse me sir, I believe your wife is waiting for you." A store clerk said with a rather disgusted look on her face.

Rodney removed his hand and so did Cris. 'Thank you, would you mind telling her I'll be right along. The clerk didn't move.

"What's your address Cris?"

Cris knew she had no choice, Rodney would get the address sooner or later. Giving him the address, Cris added, "My husband is out of town, why don't you come by today."

"I'll be there in one hour." Cris was shaking as she watched Rodney walk away.

"Ms I think you better leave, right now please." Cris tried to gather her composure, embarrassed and humiliated she left the store.

Julian sipped his coffee as he read the Harold.

"Senior your bread."

"Thank you Juana." The older cuban woman had been bringing him Cuban bread and Cafe con Leche for the last year. Julian had developed a serious liking for the traditional Cuban breakfast. Now he found it hard to begin his day with out it.

Dunking his bread he looked down on the article again. Cris Harris, could it be. Julian often wondered what happened to the beauty. This Cris Harris had just shot and killed an intruder. The police were investigating, but it looked like self defense. Maybe one day he would look in on her. Savoring the coffee soaked bread, Julian turned to the sport section.