Lamar's Game Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh that feels good honey, keep doing that."

Cris didn't have to be persuaded, she was trembling with pleasure.

"Sugar I think we should go inside."

Cris looked long into Ann's eye's, before standing. Cris knew she could call things off. Part of Cris said, "this is wrong," while another part, the part awakened by Lamar said, "go for it girl."

Ann sensed Cris's hesitation. Not wanting Cris to change her mind she took Cris by the waist and drew her near, breasts touching. "Feels nice doesn't it?"

Brushing her nipple against Ann's large firm tits felt so erotic to Cris. "Hmm yes." Cris closed her eye's as Ann kissed her again. Ann then ran her hand along the curve of Cris back and down her crack. The oil providing lubricant as Ann continued her exploration. Finding her swollen vulva, Ann let her oil coated fingers penetrate into Cris's wet pussy. Cris began to tremble with excitement.

Ann broke the kiss, Cris was conflicted, Ann felt certain of that. Not wanting to give Cris time to think, Ann moved her hand so that she could now message Cris's neglected clit. Expertly she brought Cris to a mind numbing orgasm.

"Uhhhh, god that felt so good." Cris couldn't think as her own hands instinctively began roaming over Ann's body. Cris closed her eye's and sought Ann's mouth for another kiss, at the same time Cris cupped Ann's ass with both hands and pulled her closer. the decision for Cris was made, she wanted Ann and everything that experience would bring. Finishing the kiss it was Cris who led Ann to the bedroom.

"Jesus, I always wondered what this would be like," Cris said to Ann as she pulled Ann down on the bed with her.

"I'm glad I'm your first, now let me show you something."

Ann climbed on top of Cris, their legs intertwined as they kissed. Then Ann began kissing and licking her way down Cris's body. Pausing at Cris's breasts, she tenderly took the thick dark nipple between her teeth and gave it a little bite. Looking back up at Cris, Ann playfully bit her nipple a second time eliciting a little squeal of pleasure from Cris.

"I love how thick and hard your nipples get Cris, your breasts are so beautiful." Not waiting for a response Ann worked her way further down Cris's body. The scent of Cris's cum was light and mixed with the smell of coconut oil aroused Ann even more. Ann spread Cris's legs, stopping to admire Cris's protruding vulva. Separating Cris's cunt lips Ann began flicking her tongue over Cris's clit. The effect on Cris was immediate. Cris began jerking in anticipation of each stroke of Ann's tongue.

"You like that don't you sugar." Peering up between Cris's legs, Ann could see the effect of her tongue lashing on Cris. Cris's eye's were smoldering with lust.

Cris looked down at Ann and reached behind Ann's head urging her on. "Don't talk Ann, just keep kissing me, it feels so, so good."

"Good sugar I'm glad you like it." Ann then inserted two fingers into Cris's saturated pussy. Pleased with how well lubricated Cris was, she then inserted a third finger. Cris was flush with excitement as Ann worked her fingers in and out of Cris's inflamed cunt. Ann could not believe how wet Cris was. Normally she would have used KY jelly, but that wasn't necessary with Cris. Ann pushed all four fingers into Cris's pussy and began fucking Cris with her hand, all the while kissing and licking Cris protruding clit.

Lamar paused at the door and watched Ann bring Cris off. The two women were so in to each other that they were oblivious to his presence. Ann had called him earlier to tell him Cris's seduction was eminent. Lamar had to hand it to Ann, she worked faster than Lamar thought possible.

"Oh god fuck my pussy Ann, that's so good."

Ann began working her thumb into Cris's pussy. Ann couldn't believe it, her hand was coated with Cris's cum. Cris's pussy was very tight, but slowly Ann worked her small hand into Cris's cunt. "I've never fist fucked anyone before sugar, your the first. You want me to fist fuck you don't you sugar. God you are such a slut."

"Oh yes, I'm cumming again Ann, I feel you so deep.

Indeed, Ann could feel her fingers brushing up against the nub of Cris cervix as she buried her entire hand in Cris vagina. Ann felt Cris orgasm again, which in turn caused Ann to cum. Ann continued tonguing Cris's clit her fingers covered with Cris's cum. Ann gloried in the flavor of Cris gushing pussy.

"How come no one invited me." Lamar announced as he strolled into the bedroom, while removing his cloths at the same time.

Cris tried to pull the sheet up to cover herself, but Lamar pulled the sheet away leaving her nude on top of the bed.

"It's okay Cris, relax girl, I'm glad you two got together."

"What did I tell you Cris, I just knew Lamar was the type of man who would appreciate two women making love." Ann tried to hide her disappointment. Ann had not expected to seduce Cris without Lamar's help. Now she wished she had Cris to herself. Ann slipped her hand out from Cris's pussy.

Cris was still uncomfortable as she watched Lamar remove the rest of his cloths. Lamar's cock was already semi-hard. The tip of the black cock oozing pre-cum. Lamar got into bed next to Cris, leaving Ann on her other side. Cris nipples were still fully extended and very hard. Grabbing a handful of Cris's tit Lamar leaned over and kissed Cris. At the same time Ann returned to diddling Cris clit with her fingers. Cris never skipped a beat as her hand immediately began stroking Lamar's manhood.

The three lovers kissed and touched each other for a while and it was only when Lamar tried to mount Cris that she protested. "Lamar I really should put my diaphragm in." Cris got out of bed on shaky legs and walked into the bathroom.

Ann decided to stir things up. Ann wanted to see how Cris would react to Lamar taking an interest in another woman. Ann reached out and took Lamar's cock in her hand.

"Did you like the show sugar?" Lamar slid over next to Ann. "Woman you are a piece of work you know that." Ann ran her well manicured nails lightly on the underside of Lamar's balls.

"I guess I know what you like Lamar." Ann pulled Lamar on top of her and spread her legs. Lamar's cock head brushed up against the slit. Ann then reached down and guided His cock into her wet pussy. Ann couldn't wait to see Cris expression when she saw Lamar fucking her. Lamar was very excited and in moments Ann had Lamar buried to the hilt in her wet pussy. Ann waited until she saw Cris appear at the door.

"Lamar wait what about Cris."

"What?"

Cris stopped at the door taking n the sight before her. Lamar was on top of Ann, fucking Ann. Cris was immediately overcome with jealousy, something Cris had never experienced. Lamar's cock was buried deep in Ann's pussy. Then much to her relief she saw Ann push Lamar off of her.

"Oh sugar come here and get in bed."

"Cris what's a matter." Lamar could see the expression on Cris face and immediately realized she was jealous. "Come here girl I'm sorry, I just got a little carried away." Lamar held out his hand to Cris.

"Besides girl when I came in you didn't seem to have a problem with being with Ann, don't tell me I'm the problem."

"No it's not like that." Cris didn't want to say she was jealous and didn't want to share Lamar.

"Good then kiss me girl and take care of this." Lamar grabbed his cock and waged it at Cris.

Cris still in a daze from the liquor and pot took Lamar's hand and slid into bed. Lamar pulled her close giving her a hug. At the same time Lamar gave Ann a look that said, what the fuck are you up to. Ann just shrugged and went back to stroking Cris. Lamar momentarily wondered if Ann had wanted to cause this little riff with Cris, but tossed it off as nothing more than petty jealousy. Lamar was hard and needed relief. Kissing Cris Lamar rolled her over on top of him.

"Lamar I'm not sure this is a good idea." Ann kept silent, knowing she had planted the seeds of jealousy.

"Cris I don't want to hear that now, spread your legs." Cris did as Lamar requested, but that wasn't enough.

"That's it girl now put my cock in." Cris reached down between her legs and grasped Lamar's cock and placed it at the opening of her wet slit. Seeing Lamar's black cock poised at the entrance to her wet cunt was to much for Cris and Cris started humping up and down on Lamar's black shaft while Ann watched. Then Ann sat up in a kneeling position next to Cris.

"Does his cock feel good sweetie?" Ann then cupped Cris's tit and leaned over licking her nipple hard. Ann could feel Cris's nipple stiffen. Then Ann reached down between Cris's legs and began rubbing her Clit. Gently at first, but as Cris began picking up speed Ann rubbed harder. The harder Ann rubbed the faster Cris would pump up and down on Lamar. Ann pressed hard on Cris's clit, almost masochistically until she saw Cris grimace with a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"Easy girl, slow down." Lamar was hot. Watching Ann caress Cris tits would give a corpse an orgasm. Lamar had been in several threesomes in the past. Thinking about it now he recalled they had always been with Ann. Watching Ann driving Cris wild only served to heighten his own excitement. Lamar could feel his cum boiling up inside him as Ann brought Cris off several times in a matter of moments.

Cris didn't know what she was pushing against, it didn't matter. The finger on her clit was rubbing impossibly hard, Lamar's massive cock was pounding her upper most reaches and she wanted it harder still.

"Oh fuck yes, fuck my pussy, rub my clit hard, god I'm cumming so hard."

"Lamar you have yourself a wild one here sugar. Where in the world did you find her." Ann was now playing with her clit while she manipulated Cris's.

"God dam I'm gonna cum baby."

"Oh Lamar cum in me baby I want to feel you shoot your cum in me." Cris was rocked with an orgasm as Lamar shot his load of sperm in to her waiting pussy. Cris's previous thoughts of jealousy had subsided now that both Lamar and Ann were paying exclusive attention to her. Lamar rolled off of her as Ann continued to massage her clit. Ann was rubbing the mixture of Lamar's cum and Cris's cum on to her fingers and using it to massage Cris's clit. The soft massage continued even after Lamar got up to go to the bathroom.

"Cris I'm sorry about that thing with Lamar, it just happened so fast. Believe me honey I'm not interested in your man. I hope you know that." Ann continued the seductive massage. "You like that don't you?"

Cris was already close to another orgasm. Ann's touch seemed magical. Cris wanted to tell Ann that she had been jealous, but it seemed unimportant now. "Yes that feels so good."

Ann was on her side and lifted up so that she was almost on top of Cris. Cris touch my nipples sugar, I'm so horny they ache." Cris reached up and tweaked Ann's nipple. "Yes, oh harder I like it when you pinch them hard." Cris pinched Ann's nipple harder just as she was told. Cris was really excited now and couldn't stop looking at Ann's nipple as it thickened and lengthened with each hard pinch.

Ann saw the look on Cris face, she had seen that look on other women, women she had dominated. Ann decided to press on with Cris's seduction.

Lamar once again stood by the door and watched. Lamar never ceased to be amazed at how quickly Ann could seduce an otherwise straight woman into having sex with her. Lamar stroked his hardening cock.

"Cris do you think my tities are to big?"

"No, not at all."

Ann repositioned herself so that her tit was directly over Cris's face. "Honey suck my titie." Ann lowered her tit so that her nipple brushed Cris's lips. Cris hungrily took Ann's nipple into her mouth and began sucking hard on it.

"Ohh that's good honey suck it, that's my girl. Suck them harder, harder."

Cris had the most compelling urge to please Ann and yet for the life of her she didn't know why. Ann had given Cris so much pleasure. Until meeting Ann nothing had come close to the pleasure Lamar had given her. Ann was now showing her that there was another side to her sexuality that Cris was unaware of.

Ann pulled her nipple from Cris forceful sucking. Ann rolled over on her back and pulled Cris on top of her. "That was nice see how hard you made my nipple." Cris's eye's were still glazed over with the effects of the pot and booze. Cris looked at Ann's breast as Ann cupped it to demonstrate her elongated nipple. "Suck on it some more. Good now I want you to kiss my pussy it's so wet Cris. I want you to lick it now."

Ann pushed Cris down between her legs and looked over at Lamar standing in the doorway. Ann gave Lamar a wink and smiled as Cris tongue found her protruding clit. Cris was a fast learner as she licked and sucked on Ann's pussy. Cris loved the taste of Ann's cunt and eagerly worked at pleasing Ann.

"My little slut, that feels so good. I want you to stick your fingers in my cunt and fuck me with them." Cris immediately did Ann's bidding. "I'm cumming, can you taste it?" Cris nodded never removing her mouth from Ann's gaping cunt. Cris was possessed with lust and Ann's dirty talk only made her hotter.

Lamar walked up behind Cris, his cock rock hard again. Cris was on her knee's, with her ass in the air. Climbing on the bed behind Cris. Cris feeling his weight started to pull up , but Ann would not hear of it. Taking Cris's hair into her hands she drove Cris's face bach into her saturated cunt.

"I didn't say stop sugar I want to cum again." Cris noted the commanding tone of Ann voice. The sweet seductiveness that Ann had exhibited earlier was gone, now Ann was demanding Cris please her. The thing was Cris liked it, Cris liked the other woman's forceful style.

"Lamar is just going to fuck you honey, so you just keep doing what your doing and enjoy the ride."

All three enjoyed the ride for the next several days. Gradually Ann seemed to cast a spell on Cris. Cris had never met a woman like Ann. Beautiful, smart, and so sure of herself. Cris who was an emotional wreck was like putty to Ann and easily manipulated. During this time Lamar was exceedingly happy. Not only did he have Cris but now he didn't have to pay Ann. Plus there was the added benefit of having and in house threesome when ever he wanted. Of course Lamar and Ann got together whenever Cris wasn't around. Still, Lamar was disappointed that Cris was so jealous, which meant that he couldn't fuck Ann whenever he pleased. Lamar was certain that it was only a matter of time before that would change. Ann said she was working on those issues with Cris and he had no reason to think that wasn't true.

Over the next few days Lamar had noticed that Cris seemed to hang on every word that Ann uttered. That Ann and Cris seemed to be inseparable. Shopping together, hitting the gym together, going everywhere together. Still Lamar never saw Ann's real motive for wanting to be around the two of them. Lamar mistakenly believed Ann was totally in love with him.

Ann worked her game to perfection although she was blessed with good luck. Shortly after seducing Cris, Ann and Cris had gone to the gym to get a work out. Cris's hadn't been to the gym in about two weeks when she saw her best friend Amanda. Cris had called Amanda several times but they never hooked up.

"Amanda, hi."

"Hi Cris."

"How is Rodney doing?" Amanda seemed distant, almost as if she didn't want to talk.

"Rodney and I split up."

"What happened." Cris had to follow Amanda as she went to another work out station.

"Long story. Short story is I caught him with that slut Alain."

"Alain Rodgers, your kidding she married with three kids."

"Honey since when does being married stop a girl, or do I have to remind you."

"I guess, but Alain Rodgers I would never in my wildest imaginings thought she would leave Dave. Dam she told me just a month or so ago she and Dave wanted more kids."

"Well that fucker was fucking her at the same time he was telling me he was in love with me. Then he gets Alain pregnant and tells me he wants to do the right thing, what a dick."

"Amanda I'm sorry."

"It's alright, Cris I guess this is as good a time as any to tell you."

"What Amanda."

"Steve, I'm seeing him."

Cris thought she misunderstood Amanda. "I'm sorry what did you say."

"A couple of weeks ago when I found out about Rodney and Alain I bumped into Steve. We started talking and one thing led to another and well we're seeing each other. Please don't be angry. I figured you have Lamar now."

Cris didn't know what to say. "No I'm happy for you Amanda, really I am."

"Cris give me a call some time maybe we can get together for lunch. I've got to run."

Cris knew that would never happen and said goodbye. A few minutes later she wondered if Amanda was now living with Steve. Living in her old home. A deep pain racked her inside as she thought about the happy times with Steve.

When Ann joined Cris later she was quick to pick up on Cris's distress.

"Hey sugar what's a matter."

Cris explained how she was upset to learn that her best friend was now fucking her X. Cris said she wasn't envious of Amanda, but Ann could tell otherwise.

"All men are the same sweetie, there only out after one thing and you know what that is."

"Ann I hope that not true, I'm just looking for some stability in my life. I want a family and I need a good man for that."

"Lamar."

"I do love him, but sometimes I think he keeps things from me. Another thing, at first I thought he wanted kids, but now I'm not so sure."

"You know I think the world of Lamar, but sugar I have to tell you he's not a one woman man. That's my opinion and you can take it for what it's worth."

"I sure hope your wrong Ann."

The next day Ann arranged to have lunch with Lamar. When Lamar showed up he was pleasantly surprised to find Ann deeply engrossed in conversation with a dark latin beauty.

"Hello Ann who is this?"

"Lamar this is Evona."

"Nice to meet you Evona, Ann I believe her eye's are greener than yours."

The dick, so predictable, not even thirty seconds have gone by and he's hitting on her thought Ann. "They are beautiful, but hands off Lamar she married."

Lamar glanced down at Evona's hand and noted the wedding band.

"Evona is a real estate agent who is showing me some properties around South Beach."

"Have a card?"

"No I left it in my other purse." Evona's eye's never left Lamar's. "But I could give you my cell phone number." Evona pulled out a pin and started writing down her number on a napkin, something she had plenty of experience doing.

Ann marveled how easy it was to set up Lamar. Lamar's ego was so big he bought the real estate business hook line and sinker. The fake ring set the hook.

"Lamar behave yourself. Evona you better watch him. Now would you two please excuse me I have to find the ladies room."

Ann waited an appropriate time and returned to the table. Evona gave Ann a little wink, indicating that the trapp had been successfully sprung. Now Ann only had to implement phase two.

That evening Lamar called Cris and informed her he would be late working and not to wait up. When Ann got home she told Cris that she had found a place to live and that the three of them should go out and celebrate. Cris told Ann about Lamar having to work, but that they could make it a twosome. Ann opened a bottle of wine and the girls got ready to go out.

By the time the girls were ready to leave the house, they were half way done with a second bottle of wine and Cris was feeling no pain. Ann had talked Cris into wearing a tight fitting black dress. The dress was quite short and was squared low across the top, accenting her beautiful breasts.

"Ann you don't think I need a bra?"

"No way sugar and one more thing." Cris was looking at herself in the mirror as Ann walked up behind her. Ann reached up and pinched Cris's nipples through the thin material of the dress.