LAN Party (complete)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hububu-wh-what? Oh!"

Astounded and floundering, Pari blinked herself awake. She'd just had a dream of the future; she, Odette, and Theo had passed into the final boss chamber, beat the snarling monster there, and made it out alive with all assortment of items and goods. Oh, and Pari's character would at last be level 45 so Odette could stop pestering her about it.

In her swimming eyes, Pari did see the game unfolding on her computer monitor. Rather than being finished with the boss battle, though, her character was still standing in the vast, spike-outlined battle arena. The boss was still a room away.

"Oh, I should be casting that o-one. . . or. . . " after days and days of play, her instinct was to cast her debuffs and focus on weakening the fiends that came close. But in her exhaustion, Pari had no hope of doing anything on the wakeful side of reality.

She didn't even hear the approaching footfalls in her home and scarcely recognized her own door being thrown open, nor the shifting of her hair as Odette closed the distance from threshold to desk chair at olympic speed.

No, it was only when she had a girl in her lap, one that bounced and flailed her legs, that Pari came to realize just how lucky she was, even as weariness made her question whether she was in real life or just fantasy.

"O-Odette?" her just-woke-up voice had a grit that made Odette's spine tingle.

Without turning from the computer screen, Odette replied. "Y-yea, just one second," she assumed control of the mouse and keys, beginning to play Pari's in-game character. "My control sharpshooter is really rusty and your hotkeys are super weird so I r-really need to concentrate on-. . ."

"I can do it."

The duo had been in more intimate situations before. Odette and Pari were roommates, but also doctor and patient, caretaker and care-receiver. Odette told herself this to try to calm herself, but a lazy warmth folded over top of her. It was Pari, leaning forward in her big, comfy desk chair. In their current situation, Odette was skillfully balanced in Pari's lap, so when a tan arm slithered under Odette's shoulder, dipping around her arm, and hovered aloft before landing on her hand, there was every reason for her body to ignite.

"N-no you can't. Just l-let me," Odette argued, though her breathing was already cutting short. Pari was at her back, puffs of air caressing the exposed, sensitive skin of Odette's soft, narrow neck. Gritting her teeth, Odette leaned further toward the computer monitor and further away from Pari who was too tired to fully comprehend her sex appeal. "If you're sleepy, then sleep. If you're awake, then play. I don't expect you to do both."

Pari picked up the tinge of frustration. "I'm up. This is nothing, okay? I'm used to being up late. . ."

"Yea, doing science experiments and stuff. It's different staying up late playing games."

"Mmmph!"

"P-Pari," Odette tingled from her tailbone to the nape of her neck. The smooth, brown flesh of the girl at her back dug itself in, closing any space Odette could create. Most notable were two pliable mounds, spreading to cover Odette's back. They were merely C cups, but with the current weight being applied behind them, they melted like pillows made of mochi. Her throat hollowed into a dry tunnel as the fine hair on her skin bristled. Odette could smell Pari's essence abundantly, a clean and homey smell. It took her back to their many intimate moments, the times that weren't supposed to mean a thing. The closer Pari got, the more those moments seemed to inflate bigger than some in-game loot, some arbitrary level number, or the entire PC gaming experience all together.

"Le'mme. . ." Pari grumbled, balky. Her fingers were over Odette's clicking hand, making weak thumps. "I'm awake."

"You're not-. . ."

"I am."

Odette felt swearing leave her like a silent prayer. She'd never known how vulnerable she was being taken from behind. Pari at her back felt like protection and an assault, a shield and an invasion all in one. She felt herself turning over inside, a searing heat rising to her breasts that threatened to tear her asunder.

"Y-you are. . ." Odette agreed, submissive to the promise of Pari's forcefulness. It wasn't that important to win this raid, right? Theo would forgive them for going afk. She could blame it on faulty Internet.

'That's not fair,' a voice jingled in Odette's higher brain; a voice that she'd listened to her entire life. Lying to Theo wasn't the right thing to do, and giving up on the raid she'd planned and prepared for was wasteful. There had to be some way to balance everything - the raid, Pari's exhaustion, and the tremors of want that were cracking the foundation of her self-control.

Momentarily, her amber eyes consumed the screen before her. ForeverAge2's graphics drew out a similar conflict in the digital world. Theo's character, the armored half-dwarf with the hammer, was thrashing about. Try as she might, the paladin could do very little between her long cooldowns but allow her health bar to sink into the red. At the last moment, an expensive golden potion was cast and the blinking life gauge would rise to a healthy level once more. At first glance, things looked fine. But Odette knew the cost of such rare potions because she'd done all the grinding for them. More importantly, she knew they were running low.

Pari's character infused her gem-tipped arrows with arcane magics and lobbed a volley into the air. She was a sharpshooter, adept in all ranged weaponry like crossbows, cannons, and some forms of magic. Her current weapon set was a longbow that paired with draconic leather padding. The bow with gem-tipped enhancements made disabling foes a cinch from a distance while the leather suit all but negated any form of ranged retaliation. Odette had designed the build herself, knowing precisely what archetype and class would best fit her raiding party. On yet another front, if Pari agreed to go to ForeverAgeCon with her, they could each cosplay as their in-game characters.

Now that, would be a fantasy come true. A cosplayer would need a horse's ass to appropriately fill out the curves on Draconic leather, and Pari just happened to be sporting the biggest booty Odette knew. It was a win-win.

When the sharpshooter's arrows landed, some gouged enemies immediately, but the hope of the copious amount of arrows spent was to cover a vast area. Actually, more than half the arrows missed their mark, but with their glowing heads lodged in the ground, their disabling magic activated in a brilliance of purple and yellow bursts. Chains restrained at least a third of the current wave of monsters.

There. Things were looking better already.

All they needed now was OJ Holiday, head archmage of her guild, and Odette's own in-game avatar, to wipe out another third with the spell she was channeling. To do that, though, Odette would have to trust Pari not to fall asleep again.

What to do, what to do?

"Baby," Pari's voice was so low and long. "Go back to your room. I've got it. We clear this room and then the boss, right? I can make it that long."

"I'm not leaving you," Odette's narrow, perky booty adjusted on Pari's lap like she was finding the most comfortable place. "This is the third time you've fallen asleep! The only reason I'm here is cause you wouldn't wake up over headset."

"Fine. . . maybe I just need a drink of some kind? I'll grab a water from the fridge and-. . ."

"Wait. A drink?"

"Mhmm. If you wouldn't mind grabbing me something from the fridge? A soda would work. . . ugh, that's a lot of sugar for so late," Pari said. Her guard was down, so she added. "I've put on some weight lately. I should watch the late night calories."

Pari's weight gain wasn't lost on Odette. It all settled in her thighs and hips, filling out the cradle that held such wondrous butt cheeks. Growing hot just thinking about it, Odette's feet swung under the chair vigorously.

"I'd better do this before I get too distracted. . ." Odette murmured.

"Odette? I'll settle on water. If you'd be so kind."

Her body lifted from the seat like she was obediently retrieving a bottle of spring water. Instead, Odette cycled through another round of disabling spells and then cycled her own body. The edges of her ash blonde hair glowed from the monitor behind her when she spun and wedged herself between the desk and Pari.

"I've got a better idea. . ." Odette said. "You've never fallen asleep drinking this."

"Hmm?" Pari tilted her head, her nest of brunette bush flipped to her left shoulder. "Oh. Oh. Odette, no. It isn't time for that yet."

Her arms reached out and clasped Odette's rising shirt hem. Funny how the most sophisticated, entertaining game online had Pari falling asleep, but the prospect of Odette stripping awakened Pari's conscientious side.

"Really? 'Cause I think it's the perfect time. This last run will have you hit level forty-five. Plus, even if we get bad drops from the boss we can sell them to complete your armor set. This is what we've been striving for," Odette's balled fists continued rising like a curtain; her top ascended along with it.

Pari made handcuffs out of her hands and looped them around Odette's wrists. Then, mostly sober and suppressing a nagging urge to find something soft and warm to relent against, Pari presented her case.

"You know how you work; supply and demand governs production. If we start emptying you out at weird hours it might be training your body to hike your production up in the middle of the night." Briefly, the thought of late-night escapades with a sleep-drunk Odette made Pari lose the will to fight. In some impossible place, she found it again but it was smaller than before. "We shouldn't," she pleaded more than demanded.

"Who said anything about emptying? It's just a little midnight snack. You know, a boost - an energy drink! Not as tasty as behemoth, I bet, but it'll keep you alert!"

Pari took one long, smoky look at Odette. Her pale, bare toes wiggled with excitement. At her knees, her cotton nightgown dangled. It was made of a light cotton, gray with blue lipstick kisses printed in arbitrary places. The imagery was too obvious to be fair: Odette's body deserved to be worshiped with lips, all over, till every sensitive inch was thoroughly sated. The glittery, azure lip markings stretched over the tiny blond's projecting jugs. The unfortunate decorations that ended up over Odette's bulging torso bent to the point of breaking, bulging the flirty blue lips into cheshire cat grins.

Incredibly, Pari's last milking had already been negated. Her chief complaint was about how milking at untimely hours could cause Odette's inflating gourds to billow at more critical moments. Yet, as Odette's hulking hooters implied by their very size, Odette already had very active milkers especially in the wee hours.

Each was just shy of the size of the girl's head. She'd been left with D cups when Pari had drained her for the night. It was impossible by normal standards.

But Pari wasn't dealing with 'normal' when Odette was in the picture.

Lotion night flashed in Pari's mind, chased by the memory of Odette at double her current size. Disarmed by exhaustion, Pari's desire maddenned quickly, causing her to loosen her fingers around Odette's wrists.

"I don't know. . ." she whispered.

"Level 45," Odette sang in falsetto. What she failed to realize is how her hips bopped cutely to her song. Nor did she mind her wobbling globes.

After no small break, Pari relented. "Hurry. Before the spells run out."

"Yes!" Odette bopped her head and pumped her fist.

As her restraints retreated to Pari's lap, Odette humored no ceremony by tossing the shirt over her head in one swift motion. Her nighty rose like a rocket at a speed that the rest of her body had to catch up to.

Her hair was a striking contradiction of silvery gold when it spilled through the neck hole of her top. With a few neck whips, it was shaken out. Split ends tickled a perky, panty-clad ass.

"What did you have in mind as far as, erm, positioning?" the thought of Odette's adorable rear in her lap without the barrier of clothing was powerful and enticing.

Without sparing a warning, up Odette hopped. She landed against Pari, fronts flush together, nearly knocking the enormous office chair over backward.

"Holy crap! Odette, be careful!"

"Hehe, sorry."

When the chair stabilized, Odette rose onto her knees. Each of her legs split over Pari's plenteous thighs. By some strange coincidence, things lined themselves appropriately. If she slumped into her chair just right, it placed Pari's face in direct line of sight with Odette's left areola. Then, ForeverAge 2 was waiting for her if she could wrap her arms around Odette's middle and tilt her head only slightly to the right. It was too perfect, like the evening had been set in motion by the fates.

"Bet you aren't sleepy anymore," Odette sang cheerfully. Her hips remained loose, drawing wide circles. Her hands rested on the cushy part of the chair's back. In a way, her body became a cage to seal Pari in, forbidding any escape till her luscious, full mounds were rid of their nectar.

"I'm just having second thoughts. How are two pillows supposed to keep me from falling asleep?"

"Good point. Fortunately, these pillows are decked out with all sorts of special features. Now then," Odette dipped and rose, grinding her cleavage against Pari's brown nose. "Get to gaming."

How could such a perfect girl exist?

Even though her favorite treat was literally dangling like ripe fruit before her, Pari still had enormous pride. If she could help it with force of will, she had no intention of drinking Odette's milk. She was the dependable one. She didn't need help. All-nighters were a regular occurance in medical school. No muss, no fuss.

But it was something about the game. Maybe the graphics were just too smooth? Or the sound design too hypnotic? Or some other reason entirely. Pari's blinks grew longer and longer, though, and less of her gorgeous brown eyes could be detected. Then, exhaustion would siphon all focus and nary a minute later, Pari was asleep.

It was a few minutes of darkness and bliss before she realized there was no air to breathe. She'd adjust, struggle, and grunt. Then she'd wake up.

"Nuh-uh," Odette denied. "Take your shot."

"I'm good."

"Take. It," rolling her torso upward, Odette lunged a titty directly at Pari's lips.

Pari's inner two year old awakened, allowing her to dodge the puffy button nipple like broccoli on a plastic spork.

"That was our deal! You're going to make Theo die!"

Scratchy and muffled, Theo's voice answered, "We're almost out of potions, Odette!"

Only then did the girls realize that their whole conversation had been audible over Pari's headset microphone. . .

"Oh shi-. . . MMMPH!"

An expletive left Pari's mouth open and available for the very first of her nightly drinks. Odette started with her left nub, feeling it heating rapidly in Pari's velvet smooth cavern. Her flush bubbled up around a nose, blocking out eyesight. Her smooth areola was like a ruby halo, a perfect target with a bullseye to be aimed at.

The sensation made Odette's hips flex. Her middle sank forward as her top pulled back. She froze, suddenly aware of what she'd done. The feeling of dropping came over her. Then came a dripping lava that chased what felt like going over the biggest hill on a rollercoaster. Her mouth stood agape as her amber eyes narrowed.

"Ahh yea, that's the stuff," she mewled. "Sweet relief."

She'd let down. Not in an explosive crash like usual, but with a steady flow. Having milk that was always in production meant a constant sense of bloating. Odette had adapted to the feeling to the point that she'd nearly overlooked how good it could feel to be milked more than three or four times daily. Here it was, her technical fifth milking in twenty-four hours, and she felt more in control and present to enjoy it than ever.

Pari's throat molded itself around the mouthfuls, producing resonant tones as the thick cream cleared. It always astounded her how energetic Odette's breasts were; virile and abundant. Half a dozen swallows in, her hands cupped Odette's ass as if it were the most natural thing in the world, and Pari's tongue joined the action. The vibe was much smoother and peaceful this time around, so no raunchy, aggressive flicking was necessary. She toyed with Odette's nipple, bending it this way and that, spiralling like a washing machine one way, then another. It coaxed even more tasty brew from the blond in front of her; more sighs and shallow breaths, too.

"Hello?! Guys, seriously. I need another round of debuffs on this mob. It isn't slowing down at all!"

Damn! They'd already forgotten about the game!

With a wet pop that was definitely transmitted over microphone, Pari let Odette's globe squish against her cheek. "Sorry! Sorry, Theo. I'm here, I'm just, uh, multitasking."

"Is everything okay on your end? It sounded like you guys were arguing a little over something. . ."

"We're just talking some stuff over, Theo. Nothing serious," Odette spoke. Pari's headset was loud enough to bleed sound, so Theo's message was muffled but audible so long as she was in proximity.

"Odette? You don't sound so good. . ."

"She's great! Just dandy. Y-you needed another round of debuffs, right?" Pari laughed at the end of that, anxious. Odette's lilting tones were so clearly sexually-stimulated that even Theo could pick up on them! The girl was just too honest with how good she felt - a curse for subtlety, but a charm in most other situations.

Once more, Pari's dignity reared up. The situation was even more dire now. She didn't have a problem with Theo specifically, but she despised the idea that she was unreliable dead weight in any sense - including in this raid party. Focusing on her play and making it efficient was what she needed to focus on. She could at least support their efforts, if nothing else.

But then, there was a trickle of warm milk inking the side of her cheek, dripping down her jaw, and dropping from her chin to her cleavage. Odette smelled amazing, too. And, try as she might, Pari couldn't ignore how yummy a self-made load of cream could taste so late in the night.

"Nice one! Thank you," Theo graciously commented.

A greater orc was seized by the sharpshooter's binding magic, preventing a channelled damage-over-time ability from shredding the paladin's armor stat.

Or. . . something like that. Theo seemed happy, so no point in being too concerned with what exactly happened. Pari sighed with relief.

"Good job," Odette's forehead came down and rested against Pari's. "Now, keep up the other good work you were doing," she whispered as her chest rose.

"Odette. . ."

"C'mon. You've got me started already. You know the flow isn't gonna stop until it's gone."

She was right.

Odette brayed silently. Her nipple had gone cold and the speedy capture between Pari's cushiony lips was an unexpected electric heat. After the initial shock, though, came the familiar buzz that fogged Odette's mind and made everything warm. Subconsciously, she moved in the direction of the suction. Her body pushed closer and closer, her flesh desiring for contact and attention. The purpose was supposed to be to keep Pari awake. But swiftly, Odette's intention shifted to wanting to be fevered, close, and connected indefinitely.

"Mmm, yea. Like that," her slightly-bowed hips tilted forward till the front of her panties bumped Pari's own C cups on solely instinct. "You're really good."