Lana Learns Ch. 05 - Plus One

Story Info
Lana extends our exploration with a third person added.
2.7k words
3.77
8k
4

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is a true story of my first days as a single man. These stories are accurate recountings of real events. You might want to read earlier chapters to get some background on Lana and how this all started. Of course, the names have been changed for obvious reasons. Lana's education continues:

As Lana and I continued to broaden her experiences, I tried to listen to cues as to which direction she would like to explore next. In the space of three months since our first meeting (See Lana Learns - Chapter 1) she has progressed from a naïve 25 year old who had married at 16 after becoming pregnant and had almost no sexual experience (and most of that very unsatisfying) to a sexy woman who enjoyed trying (so far) everything I suggested.

She found she enjoyed being on display, naked in the passenger seat of my car while people in cars around us watched. She had had several orgasms using a dildo while truck drivers cheered her on. We always drove away from our hometown for these adventures. That freed her inhibitions allowing her to at least think no one she knew was watching her. We were very lucky that I didn't lose control of the car while I watched her plunge a 2 ½" diameter silicone penis to the balls into her grasping pussy with one hand while squeezing her own tits, pinching her nipples and rubbing her clit until she exploded in orgasm. Several times we stopped at small, local motels for a few hours, not wanting to wait until we got home to get some mutual satisfaction with each other.

These sessions were always wildly enjoyable because it allowed me to worship her hot, sexy body and show her how much I appreciated the show she put on for me. I loved to spread her legs wide, holding her pussy lips open while I ran my tongue and lips up and down with a special lick to her clit at the top of each circuit. Fortunately for me, she was not a 'screamer' but rather a moaner who would buck and thrash when she was finally driven over the edge. As she started back down, I would work my way up her torso, stopping to lavish attention to those perfect tits with the dark pink, puckered nipples. She enjoyed that as much as I did. I would work my way up to her lips and share her taste with her while we kissed.

Sometimes she would swap ends and we would 69 each other - which of course I loved - but after watching her 'show off' in the car, I was not able to last long for these sessions. In just a very short time, I was fucking her face furiously while licking and sucking her pussy. She would sense my dick swelling and grabbing my ass with both hands pull me deep into her mouth while I shot jet after jet of cum into her willing mouth. Once I could function again, I went back to work on her sweet cunt, licking and sucking until I felt her start to cum as well. To this day I don't know which I enjoyed more - feeling her pulse under my lips as she rode waves of orgasm to crescendo or the absolute joy of watching her tits swing as she tried her best to swallow my dick and its contents. Ah, the joys of memories.

We had discussed introducing another person into our love life. She knew that either I had grown another hand or two (see Lana Learns - Chapter 4) or that I had allowed another person into the room while she was tied and blindfolded. She had never asked me who was in the room, so I never volunteered. The obvious question was: male or female?

I need to explain a bit more about Lana. Because she got pregnant at 16 and had to leave high school between her sophomore and junior years, she never got her high school diploma. Despite being smart (I think I mentioned her beautiful body, 36C tits, killer ass, auburn hair and brown eyes packed on a 5'4" frame) she had developed a very underdeveloped sense of her own worth. When we met, she was a big country music fan. She and her ex went to local bars where the major entertainment was smoking, drinking beer and listening to country music. She had asked me some time ago why I never listened to country. I told her that as a teen, my stepfather had a country band that practiced at our house 2 nights every week. I did not enjoy it, or the smoking and beer drinking that went with it. From that day forward she never played country with me, never smoked around me and only drank mixed drinks. One evening we were watching TV and I mentioned how attractive one of the brunette actresses was and she immediately wanted to go get her amazing auburn hair colored. We had a long talk that evening about how I thought people saw her and that she didn't need to change anything for me. She said being a high school dropout made it difficult for her to see herself the way I did. We decided to enroll her in a GED course and I would be her tutor. In just a few months, she had earned her GED and started to change her self-image.

For selfish reasons, I wanted to start with another woman in our bed. I was pretty sure we would likely end up with a MFM threesome at some point but since I had this hot, willing partner I would check off some of my other bucket-list items in the meantime. We talked about different people we both knew and finally decided to invite one of her good friends from her old neighborhood.

Marnie was 29. She was brown haired, 5'6 and 130 pounds. She had 35B tits, a slim waist and flared hips. She had been divorced for 5 years and enjoyed her freedom. Lana had learned that Marnie had enjoyed an occasional night with another woman and Lana found that interesting. I left it up to Lana to invite Marnie to the house I shared with three other divorced men to see what might develop.

In preparation for the festivities, I made some changes to my room. I had a VCR and television in my bedroom. On a bookcase in one corner of the room was a sleeve of recordable CDs. The sleeve was empty and inside was a small camera with the lens coming out the hole in the center of the CD on the label of the sleeve. The wires from the camera went behind the books into the input of the VCR. The camera had a very good view looking slightly down onto my bed from the left side. The VCR was set to record in medium quality mode which gave me 4 hours of record time. The only thing it didn't have was a microphone. Oh well, let the fun begin.

Page 2.

The plan finally worked out to happen on a Friday night before Lana's weekend off, Lana and Marnie met at Lana's apartment and came over a little after 6 for dinner. As I said in an earlier story, I was the best cook of the 4 housemates, so I did all the cooking and they did the cleanup. I also did the shopping and they split the bill three ways. Great situation for me. Dinner that evening was grilled pork steaks with baked potato and salad. After the dinner, while the other guys were cleaning up, Lana, Marnie and one of the other housemate (Vinnie) current girlfriends were sitting in the living room with me watching a soft porn movie on cable. As luck would have it, the theme of the movie was a married woman being seduced by another woman.

When the kitchen was cleaned, Vinnie and his date left for an evening out. Tim had to go to work on a computer program he was writing for the software company that employed him. Mark left to work on the summer social for his church which was a week away.

The house was ours! I told my girls to give me 3 minutes and come on up. I went up to the bedroom floor and turned on the VCR and started it recording. I put some soft jazz on the radio to cover the sound of the VCR turning. I laid out some flavored oils, a couple of vibrators and two medium dildos on the nightstand. Just then I heard footsteps. Lana led Marnie into the bedroom and they both took in the scene laid out before them. Obviously, the movie had warmed them up as they both smiled at me and each other. I went over and kissed Lana deeply. Looking into her eyes, I asked if she was sure she was ready for this. Her shy smile told it all. Lana handed me over to Marnie and told me to kiss her also. Not wanting to disappoint Lana, I complied and while kissing Marnie, I allowed my hands to roam up and down her back and ass. She returned the favor and pulled me to her, allowing her to feel how much I enjoyed her. Not wanting to be left out, Lana moved over next to us and started kissing my neck. After a couple of minutes of fondling both of them, I leaned out and gently brought them together, facing each other. After an instant or two, they began to kiss gently. Very quickly the heat was turned up and they started to explore each other's mouth. To keep myself in the equation, I was kissing ears, necks, and any other area that was exposed, while running my hands up and down their bodies.

As they were getting more and more active, I turned Lana to me and began to unbutton her shirt. When the last button was undone and the shirttails were pulled from her belt, I slid the shirt off her shoulders and tossed in on the chair. I turned to Marnie and repeated the process. I kissed the swell of her tits over the cups of her bra. I slid both bra straps off her shoulders and pulled the bra down uncovering her twin treasures. I was treated to the sight of large, puffy areola on each of her breasts. Reaching down with my lips, I nuzzled one while lightly pinching the other. I alternated sucking each one for a minute or so until I felt a hand come between us and start fondling Marnie as well. I turned around and removed Lana's blouse and bra as well. I turned Lana to face Marnie and taking one of Marnie's hands, I placed it on Lana's right breast. In less than a minute, the two were kissing, squeezing, pinching and licking each other's tits.

Not wanting the action to lag (like that was going to happen) I started to loosen Lana's belt and then unbutton and slide her jeans down her legs. When they were pooled around her feet, I raised first one then the other leg and tossed the jeans on the chair. I walked behind Marnie and repeated the process. Now I had two goddesses standing in my bedroom in nothing but lace panties and sandals. I walked behind Marnie and starting kissing the back of her neck, running my hands down her flanks and allowing them to drift to the front of her panty cover pubic mound. When I pressed against the fold of her pussy lips, she pushed her hips back to me. I slid her panties down her legs and helped her step out of them. I softly pulled her around to face me and was treated to the sight of her trimmed, brown bush. I parted her lips and treated her pussy lips to some kisses and licks of their own. When I slid a finger between those lips, I found her wet and hot. I stood up trailing my hand along her slit, up her abdomen and around her tits before putting my finger between her lips into her mouth. Moaning softly, she sucked my finger in to the last knuckle. I eased Marnie to the bed and had her stretch out with her head on one pillow.

It was time to return my attention to Lana. Standing there watching me with Marnie, she was looking a bit forlorn, so I took a couple of minutes to kiss and fondle her, removing her panties in the process. I dropped to my knees before her and buried my tongue in her pussy, showing her what I had learned she liked in the months we had been together. When she grabbed my head and tried to pull it into her box, I extricated myself and turned to remind her we had a guest. I moved Lana to the bed next to Marnie and slid the other pillow beneath her head.

Opening one of the bottles of flavored body oil, I poured a bit onto the stomach of each woman. I took one hand from each of them and placed it on the patch of oil on the other's belly. They immediately started rubbing oil on their counterpart. Being the facilitator I was, I made sure they had a good supply of oil and occasionally move a hand to a different part of the anatomy to ensure they would work each other up. All the while I had to resist the temptation to look at the camera recording this for our pleasure later. Soon, they were both kissing mouths, breasts, necks and what ever they could reach while massaging a pussy like only another woman can.

Both were breathing heavily and starting to press their pussies into the working fingers of the other. Time to add to the mix. Taking the oil, I slicked up the two dildos and put on into the hand of each woman. Taking the cue, Lana worked hers into Marnie's well-lubricated slit. In just a few strokes, the balls of the silicone were bouncing off Marnie's mound. Not knowing Marnie's orgasm like I did Lana's, I took the other artificial dick from Marnie and reaching around from behind (so as not to block the camera) I slid it into Lana.

I tried to take up the rhythm that Lana had established, pushing the large dildo in as Lana did the same to Marnie. As they played with each other's tits, kissing passionately, they were working each other to a massive orgasm. Taking Marnie's hand, I moved it to the dick in Lana's pussy and allowed her to take over for me. That allowed me to step back and enjoy. And enjoy I did. They both turned to face the other, keeping the tempo of the fucking each was giving to the other. As I suspected she would, Lana was the first to start experiencing her orgasm. She clutched Marnie's wrist and even she didn't know if she was trying to remove the dick or hold it deeper. This triggered Marnie and she started to cum as well. What a grand sight! Two lovely, naked women, oiled and sweating, clutching and gasping, each trying to give as much pleasure as they were receiving. The women had turned to face each other as they started to cum and the two dildos were caught between them, being pressed deep into a pussy. As their breathing started to slow, I softly removed the silicone dicks from between them so they could maintain complete contact with the other. Lips, tits, bellies, pussies were all mashed together keeping the intensity of the moment going. I have tried to the best of my humble ability to let you see what I watched that night. My own cock was so hard that I feared it would explode at the slightest touch so I kept well away from the two beauties on the bed. Knowing Lana's talented mouth, I thought she could 'take the edge off' allow me to enjoy both of these lovelies late into the night.

Next chapter, "Chapter 6 - Plus 1, part 2"