All Comments on 'Lana Learns Ch. 05 - Plus One'

by MarineBob48

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

What brings you to LW with only the 5th chapter of this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thinking?

26th made a good question: why are you here in LW?

You did well before, that will not continue now!

Shame... another one dirtying LW. -1

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

Posting chapter 5 in LW won't work, neither will calling it a "true" story.

MarineBob48MarineBob48over 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks to the three readers who pointed out my error in placement of this chapter. It WAS 40 years ago and by this time in the progression, we had been together several months. While not married, we had a 'committed' relationship. Mea Culpa. There is only one further chapter and it will go in Erotic Couplings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why are you in Loving wives?

And here's a hint - drop the "true" story garbage. You're on a porn site, on the world wide web. No one believes a single word coming out of your mouth and onto the pages. Telling us that something is "true" just makes us laugh at you and does nothing for the story line. This was ludicrous.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bi-Experience

Setting your girlfriend up for her first three-some is hot. Especially when it is with another woman and she gets some lesbian activity.

My wife claimed she was not bi-sexual, however, once she had tasted the forbidden fruit she never gave it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarineBob48@MarineBob48
Just an average guy remembering the two year stretch when I was single again after 14 years of marriage.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES