Lance's Seven Sins 01: Envy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my fucking god!" I exclaimed as my own ejaculation started. I grabbed the lower three quarters of my cock with my own hands and jerked out my own impressive cumload. I firmly took the back of her neck and forced her in for a hard kiss as we both came over the following several seconds of orgasmic bliss. I finally felt her spurts come to a stop as my own cumshot subsided as well. Eve backed away from the kiss and her body collapsed onto the bed with her head laying on the pillows. Her legs spread to accommodate her balls. Her cock - still hard in all its cute glory - was aimed backwards and still leaking cum in a tiny waterfall onto her waist. It trailed off onto the bed, and I looked down to find an enormous mess of cum between my knees. One would think a 15-man bukkake went down, but it was just the two of us in the room.

"Congratulations, Lance. I'm gonna remember you forever now." She said exasperatedly.

"What do I win?" I inquired, noticing that it was actually both our dicks that were still hard as could be.

"Ha ha. You get to fuck one or two more of those out of me before I pump the rest into your ass." Leaning up to shoot me another look that could melt hearts, she said "I hope you like your prize." That smile again; she could get me to say yes to just about anything.

She heaved her ballsack out of the way of her ass and onto her stomach over her cock, lifted her knees, and exposed her adorable pink rosebud. My heart pounded with excitement gazing upon my reward. Eve laid back and closed her eyes, so I moved in closer to kiss her entrance with my cock tip. She shot forward as if she had been woken from a nightmare and surveyed the situation. "What are you fucking crazy? Lube's on the nightstand."

"I thought you prepped," I apologized as I reached for the lube that I now realized was in plain sight.

"Doesn't mean you can just go shoving that giant meat bat up my ass without lubing it and me up first."

"Like this?" I asked as my entire pointer finger easily penetrated Eve's hole. She squeezed momentarily out of surprise but was able to relax easily.

"Ohhh, shit! Yes. Put another one in," she moaned. I happily obliged and had my middle finger join in. She began to tremble at the hips, and I felt myself throb watching Eve's package shake. "Okay, I'm ready," she sighed. I grabbed my cock and pointed it at my prize. As my finger tips came out, my cockhead went in. Eve looked on in lustful anticipation, and I watched her eyes widen as it slipped inside. "Fuck, it's so big!"

"Relax, gorgeous," I consoled. "That's just the head."

She heaved a sigh, putting effort into calming her body down from the massive intruder. "I know; that was the subject of my statement." Eve took a hand to her balls and moved them out of the way more so she could grab a view of the penetration. I found myself was distracted by the huge sack of two elliptoids draped over her stomach; just the fact that they could hang off of the side of her abdomen like that amazed me. "Quit staring and shove more of that cock into me, or I'll fuck you twice as hard."

I snapped out of my gaze, and looked again into those enchanting eyes. "Is that a promise or a threat?" I jested as I pushed the first few inches of my shaft into her.

"Holy fuck! Both! More!" Eve screamed throwing her head back into the pillows. I took no time following her command and began to piston my hips back and forth, fitting more and more into her juicy ass. "So.. thick!" I stayed where I was to let her adjust some more; I could feel her rectal muscles squeezing down on my cock. "Do you like making girls beg, or are were you looking for me to threaten you more?" she asked, almost out of breath and furling her eyebrows.

"No, I'm not that kinky. Usually people need breaks as I get more in; I don't want to hurt you." I let another few inches slide into her, making her moan and scrunch her face a bit more.

"No wonder Kat likes you," she sighed, gazing at me endearingly, "you're a closet sweetie. I don't mind the pain, honey. I want you to rearrange my insides with your giant dick, and do not stop unless I say so." The pure lust in her face and in her request turned me from an anxious new lover to a beast in heat.

I smiled wide and said, "As you wish." I forced more and more into her with every thrust of my hips, and she cried out in pleasurable pain each time.

"Is it all inside yet?" she asked as she sat up. I lifted my hips (and consequently hers as well) to give her a good look at what was remaining. Disbelief washed over her as she saw that there were still a few noticeable inches still waiting to be sheathed the heat of her ass. "Holy fuck," she sighed, seemingly out of both anticipation and disbelief. "I can already feel you in my stomach."

Her moans crescendo'd into a howl when my balls met her plump cheeks. Her cock throbbed violently as she exclaimed, "I've never had something that-!" Cut off by her own orgasm, I watched as her throbbing cock began to stream cum as it had previously. I was almost certain that first phase of cum hosing out of her cock was longer this time, and it aroused me so much that my hips started to move on their own. "-fucking huge inside me!" Eve finally completed her sentence as individual ropes started to rain down on her own chest. "I'm cumming so hard!" Her ass convulsed around my cock, and I took that as my cue to really go to town. My hips thrust and my balls slapped against her plump cheeks. "Yes, fuck me! Cumming! I'm cumming!" I thought it weird of her to state the obvious like that until her cock swelled a bit and cum started streaming from her cock again, and I realized that Eve was having a second orgasm in the middle of her first.

She seemed to cum for minutes while I rapidly thrust the bottom half of my shaft in and out of her hungry hole. Her torso was drenched in white when the ropes halted. Eve's cock splashed against her stomach as I continued to fuck her; a string of cum connected her cock to the pool on her belly. Her hands switched back and forth between holding the headboard for support and playing with her nipples as my cock slammed into her over and over. I grunted and announced that I was also close to unloading, and she gave a long deep moan upon hearing so. "Pump it in as deep as you can!" Eve commanded. My ballsack spanked her one last time, and I came hard. My face squished almost as tight as her ass, and I swear I could've died happy right then. I threw my head back in pleasure as the orgasm relented, and then I felt my knees go weak.

I pulled out, watching a trickle of cum escape her gaping asshole, then rolled over on to the bed next to her. "You really have the strength to go again? Have you ever had a double orgasm like that?"

Panting, Eve pivoted to face me and replied, "Aww, honey. Kat led me to believe that you weren't the relationship type. Are you getting jealous of my prior sexual experiences already?"

I smiled back. "Just curious... but that sounds like a yes."

Eve started to stroke herself playfully. "Sorry to break it to you, but I've had a fourth start while the third was still going. I'm a girl don't forget - multiple orgasms and all. But I'll say this: you made the next one start earlier into the prior one than ever before." I tried to find a response as pride swelled in me, but my mouth stayed shut, though I was unable to hide my smile. "Now spread 'em, Lance." Eve scooped up some cum and began to lube her womanhood, sitting up and walking on her knees to get between my legs. Some of the leftover cum from her chest spilled onto me, and she shoveled it into to my hole with her fingers to get some extra lubrication. "That's not something I've seen before." I lifted myself up onto my elbows and tried to look at what she was referencing, confusion evident on my face. Eve glanced lustfully at me. "Your flaccid cock is literally snaking along my bed between your legs," she said with a mixture of laughter and awe. I draped it over the side of my stomach, just as she had done with balls when the positions were switched. "That's really hot, actually. Now let me slide into this pretty pucker." And she did just that, reaching as far as she could go until her hilt met my glutes. Eve's short length but good thickness felt almost unreal, perfectly hitting my prostate and sending small shivers of painful pleasure through my body. "Mmm, fuck. You're tighter than I expected," she moaned as she slowly pulled out.

When she thrust back in, I let out a moan of my own, feeling her huge balls rest against my bottom. "Not everyone's a size queen." Eve took hold of one of my legs with one hand for balance, and the other took to stroking my cock that was beginning to stiffen from the prostate stimulation. She was gentle at first, but it was clear that she was building up to fulfill her promising threat to me.

When my shaft was back at full attention she let it slap back down on my body and took hold of my other leg, then her thrusting became hard pounding. "Yeah, that's it. Squeeze my cock with that sweet ass; I love it. Watching that huge slab of flesh bounce is such a fucking turn on." Eve picked up the pace, but continued to fuck me just as hard. I couldn't keep my hands off my throbbing man meat any longer. I was amazed at how she could keep this pace up for so long, wildly slamming her hips into my ass. One of Eve's hands returned to stroking what parts of my shaft I couldn't get to myself. "Cum with me," she demanded. "Shoot your load while I fill you up with my girlcum!" Then I felt it, the breaking of the dam. Still getting reamed by Eve, I could feel her filling my ass with the first stream of her prodigious orgasm, and the feeling brought me to satisfying her sexual demands. My balls tightened up as I grunted in ecstasy, and the first few shots hit me in the face. I licked my lips to get a taste. Eve plunged herself as deep as she could go, and she leaned forward to plant her lips on my cum-covered ones. We held a deep kiss while we stroked my cock to completion. As my orgasm ended hers was seemingly still going strong. She took her hand off my deflating cock and grabbed the back of my head by the hair. Still locked in a kiss and cumming ceaselessly, Eve took her other hand off my leg to massage her enormous testicles and coax as much girlspunk from them as possible.

I had to release the kiss to breathe, because I felt something I'd never felt before. "Fuck, Eve. I feel so full. How are you still cumming?"

Eve buried her face in my chest and breathlessly said, "Not... done..." She moaned loudly and lifted herself off her arms to continue her thrusting.

"Oh, fuck. Eve. I feel so-" and the sight of my stomach shocked me, "-bloated." My stomach had literally ballooned, as if I ate way too much. Eve bellowed out a final moan of pleasure then pulled out and her whole body collapsed onto mine. I tried to push as much cum out of my ass as I could, and felt a seemingly literal flood of it leave me as I was mostly relieved of the bloated feeling.

Eve shifted her position to snuggle up on me, resting her perfect head on my chest. "How about a nap before we go for a few more rounds," she said, eyes closed and half asleep already.

"I'm gonna need more than just a nap to recover," I said in disbelief. But she was already asleep, snoozing the cutest little snoozes. "Maybe some more ice cream."

I chortled at my own joke as my eyes shut and my mind settled for a well-deserved rest.

*

The next day I received a text from Kat. 'You're evolving! Thanks for holding back your assholedom for at least a little while; Eve really enjoyed herself. I like her a lot, and she's really cool. I was hoping we could all hang out together.' My mind began to race with different fantasies. I was trying to think of how to respond, then the fateful three dots appeared. My heart raced. 'Not like that, you dope. She's into the same hobbies as us.' Disappointment took me, but another text returned hope to my fantasies. 'But it's not impossible ;)'

12