LandLady Ch. 02: Dream Come True

Story Info
First of many Blowjobs and squeezing her boobs.
3k words
4.22
23.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am going to tell you a story that is existing, fun, and erotic, and hopefully you will enjoy it. It's the story of a boy who just turned into a man when he became an adult and moved out of his town for a job, and a couple, a husband and wife, who were looking for a PG for their house. So let's start the story. I will explain different characters as the story progresses.

As you read in the last part, I found out about the affair between Mouni Bhabhi and her husband's friend through camera recording. The husband had to leave for his village due to his mother's health. That's when I got my chance to make my move. so let's continue.

I told my bhabhi to wait for me in the living room on the sofa. I went to my room in a rush and was confused. I know what I wanted, but I don't know how to make sure nothing went wrong. I have copied the video to my laptop. I didn't want to force myself on Mouni, but I also couldn't control the urge to have her.

When I came back, she was sitting on the sofa just as she normally did, with her godly body, which I am going to devour. I thought of many ways of bringing the affair up. Should I be direct or first ask her about her relationship with the Ashok or the relationship between her husband and her? I thought about a lot of things, and then my wife just asked me, "What do you want to show me?"

"Do you love your husband, Bhabhi?" I asked her.

"Yes, very much; why do you inquire?" she quickly told me.

"I have found some concerning news, but you have to listen to what I have to say without telling your husband."

"What is the news?" "Tell me first, and I'll make a decision."

After that, I just put my laptop down, sat next to her, and played the video. I cut the part where Ashok was playing with the camera, and it was straight where he started kissing Mouni. The video played for some seconds, and after watching the video, I could see the horror on her face. She was shocked, like someone had died. She paused the video and was about to yell when I grabbed her mouth with my hand. I didn't want to use force, but I didn't have any choice.

I kept the grip of my hand on her mouth for a while, so I calmed her down, then with my other hand, I continued the video. She was both embraced and feared. After seeing my lovely bhabhi scared, I felt a different sensation in my body. I felt powerful and horny. Bhabhi started crying, so I paused the video where she was giving a blowout. I let go of her mouth now that she appeared calm.

"Look, mouni bhabhi," I told her, addressing her by name for the first time.

She told me, with fear in her voice, "How did you obtain the video?"

"It's from the camera that your husband gave me to repair; I forgot to mention that the camera was operational, but only the screen and the disc were not. That's how I got this video. Ashok mistakenly recorded it.

"What are you planning to do with this video?"

"I don't want to come between a husband and a wife, but I don't like the fact that you are having an affair." I told her, "But I recognise that humans have needs."

Bhabhi looked a little relieved.

"So you wouldn't show it to my husband and delete the video?" she asked me.

"Of course, I will not do that, but I also have some needs that hopefully you can fulfill." I told her while staring at her and examining her body from head to toe.

"What exactly do you want?" "Money?" she told me angrily.

"I don't want money, bhabhi." I told her and continued, "I make good money." "What I want can only be fulfilled by you."

pointing at the paused video where she was giving the blowjob.

"I want the same." I told her, "After glaring at you for the first time, I have been attracted to you, and my need to want you has increased after watching the video.""Please, bhabhi, I can't control it." I told her, while still holding her tightly, "If you wouldn't help a young fellow like your brother-in-law,"

"Please don't force me; I am like your big sister," she replied to me with her watery puppy eyes.

After hearing that, I pretended to be angry and riled up. I told her that I was going to get my phone from the room. She got shocked out of fear, and she immediately grabbed my hand; she knew what I was going to do.

"Look, bhabhi!" I told her loudly, "I don't want to force myself on you, but I am not letting you go without fulfilling my desires." "You have a choice."

She just looked down for a while. guess out of shame. My hand was still being held by her, so I took the opportunity to grab her by the hand. She was shocked to see my other hand grab her waist and pull her closer. She tried to resist, but I told her, "Shzzz."

I told her with a calm voice, "I am not going to hurt you. Just play along. after looking at the video many times. I can't stop picturing you. I want to have you.

"If you comply, I will delete the video, and we will never talk about this."

I felt more confident after hearing her be silent. I feel like lightning is coursing through my body, and I have the woman of my dreams in my arms to enjoy. I took my other hand away from her, put it on her cheek, and drew her face close to mine. She closed her eyes, but I didn't care. I went in for a kiss. She closed her lips at first, but as I continued going for it, she started to open her lips, which were very juicy. As I move my lips deeper into her mouth, she closes hers with her teeth. She slowly started opening up for me. Finally, I stop for a breath. She, too, was exhaling heavily.

After breathing, she was about to say something, but before she said anything, I just rammed my tongue with all my might. This time, my tongue mated with hers. She tried to stop, but I didn't let her. I hold her hands while kissing, bend the hands behind her, and hold her face with one hand, bringing it close to me with the other.

I tasted her for the first time. It felt like giving sugar water to a baby. I just couldn't get enough. We kissed for about 7--9 minutes continuously, every now and then taking breathing breaks. After kissing her for a while and almost eating her lips, I went and sat on the middle of the sofa while dragging her by hand. I leaned back and put my hands behind my shoulders and stretched my legs further, and then I informed her.

"Okay, you know what's next," I told her.

After hearing this, the student was confused for a bit, and I, as a good teacher, pointed to the laptop. She looked at the laptop, where the video was perfectly paused, with her mouth covering Ashook's hard cock. She got the idea but looked a little hesitant, so I grabbed her hips and put her on the ground. I don't want to be more aggressive, but something just took over me without my understanding.

She was more compliant now. She got down on her knees and slid between my legs. I still can't believe that this is reality. She put her hands on my pants to remove them. Her hands were trembling from the shock, so I grabbed her both hands with mine, held her palm, and kissed her passionately on both of her palms. She was looking me directly in the eyes with pussy eyes. I put both of her hands, which were clammy now, on my pants.

I thought of playing with her lips by using my hands to finger her like in the video, but I couldn't control it. I assisted her in unzipping the pants around my legs as she started to remove them slowly, and there was my cock as hard as rocks inside the underwear. I told her

I told her lustfully, "My little brother is just waiting for kisses from her bhabhi; please don't make him wait! Mouni. He has waited for quite a while.

I took her hand and put it inside my underwear near my dick so she could feel it, and I told her to bring it out. When her hand touched my dick, it felt like I was putting cream on my dick and her hand was the cream. She felt strange, but she managed to make my dick full of lust for her. She looked surprised when she saw my fully developed cock. I guess mine was bigger than both of them. This made me hornier and a little proud.

I told her to give it a "kiss." She started slow. When her lips touched my dick's tip, some kind of lightning struck my whole body. I felt like the king of the world. She grabbed the lower half of my cock with her other hand. She was quite pro at it. After sucking the tip for a bit, it was time for more. She was still clam, so it was time for more. while sucking on the tip, I just put my hand on her head and shoved my dick into her mouth without warning. She felt the shock and started scoffing at my dick. It increased the amount of saliva in her mouth, given that my cock felt like a jelly bottom full of slick slop. It was giving me different kinds of pleasure. I fantasised about it, but not as effectively as I could have. She was still coughing, so after a while, I let go of her to allow her to breathe, and she immediately tried to get up, but I stopped her by grabbing her shoulder.

She sat down again, and after breathing for a while, I pointed it to my dick. She started sucking on my long, hard cock. I want to grab her head again, but I leave it since this time she was making eye contact with me, which was more hot. I was about to cum after getting my dick sucked like a lollipop for a while. I didn't expect to last this long given the tongue wrapped all around my dick in Mouni's mouth.

I thought of finishing in her mouth, but before I arrived, I stopped her and told her to get up. I told her, "Let's go to the next part." She looked puzzled. I told her

"The camera stopped recording after the blowjob, but it didn't end there, right?" I told you, going near her ear, "I wanted to have the same experience."

After hearing this, she looked like she was about to start crying and was almost about to fall to the ground, but I held her hand. I felt sad, but I was in no mood to stop here. I had a lot of things on my mind.

"Look, mouni bhabhi, we've already accomplished a lot. You don't have to worry about anything as long as I am here and you listen to me. "I have given you my promise that this will be the only time, and I will delete the video, and we will never talk about this again." I told her while trying to clam her up.

Now, I didn't tell Mouni that while the laptop was stopped at the video recording, its camera was on, and it recorded the whole thing. I didn't want to use it right now, thankfully. She was looking downward. So I held her chin and lifted her face to meet mine.

"We will be good as long as you follow my orders," I told her while making straight eye contact.

She was getting less resistant, so I bent my head and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

As I told her, I got up and told her to change her saree, wear the same underwear and lingerie that you wore that day, and wait for me in the room. I am going to take a shower and keep your door open. If you keep it open, I assume you will follow my orders for tonight only, after which I will delete the video or send it to your husband.

Before she could say anything, I zipped the pants, took my laptop, and left for the room. I put my laptop down and still can't believe what happened. My dick was still hard because I didn't come, so first thing, I just jacked for 5 minutes thinking about Bhabhi. I wanted to take my bhabhi, but I had to restrain myself. I took my towel and left for the shower.

While going to the shower, I didn't see Mouni Bhabhi in the living room. I guess she left for her room. I was still wondering what she would decide.

Even in the shower, I can't stop thinking about her, and my cock has just gotten extremely hard on.I can't even blame it; after the shower, I just wiped the tower and left for Bhabhi's room. Before going, I was thinking of taking my phone; should I record for more blackmailing? Then I realised I didn't want to make a mistake because if she found out, I might not even get to taste the Bhai's cat.

If I play it right, I can get a lot more than just one night. The prospect of having her around on a daily basis made me even more excited and turned on. I just went straight for the bhabhi room, whether it was locked or not. To my surprise, it was locked. I really hoped that the door would be unlocked. I didn't know what to do. should force their way, send the video, or tell her about the laptop recording.

Then my eye went to the sides of the door. A small gap existed where what appeared to be a key sat.I didn't get it. It is the key to the door, not why she locked it. I don't want to think much; I just apply the keys, and it opens. I was so happy, like a kid about to get his candy, but she was far more than just candy.

I was going to ask her about the key and why she left it outside and locked the door, but after seeing her in the centre of the bed with just black lingerie, I changed my mind. It was transparent, and she was wearing a black bra and pants. I just lost my mind after seeing her. I put the keys on the nearby table. I still try to keep my cool while fully exploring her on the bed.

After seeing me enter the room with just a towel, she closed her eyes. I told her

While staring at her in lingerie, I told her, "Well, since you let me enter the room, I have to delete the video as long as you do as I say for the night."

She didn't say anything, so I just removed my towel and dropped it on the floor. I sat on one side of the bed with my legs fully extended. She was a little surprised, but this time she was much calmer.

This is going to be my first time with her, and I don't want to waste much time. I just got near her waist and sat on top of her. She was scared and tried to escape, but I held her down with my hands.

I was not going to waste any time; I just removed the lingerie and ripped the bra from her chest. She was shocked, but that didn't stop my hands from feeling her hard, big, juicy boobs. I held both of her hands with one hand and started mauling one of her boobs with my other hand.

The boobs were amazing. 34 and soft as a bun that I can just eat. I was holding her hands in one hand and playing with her boobs with the other. I used all my strength to use her boobs and maul them. As I did that, she started to make a small sound of orgasm. After a while, she let go of her hand and pushed herself up. Now I was sitting on her stomach, and my dick was on her boobs. I quickly let go of her hands and grabbed both of her boobs to form a good cleavage before inserting my dick's tip into it.

She tried hard to stop it, and I told her, "Tonight, I am your husband, and you have to follow me as a good wife, wouldn't you?" After that, she just stopped, and I started aggressively grabbing the boobs. That was the first time I heard her, and it was lovely. 'ahh'.

After hearing this, I stopped, and she made eye contact. I smiled at her and slid my dick between her boob cleavage lustfully.She knew that I got her, and now I am not going to stop. I kept ramming half of my cock into her cleavage boobs while pushing all the power onto her boobs, which gave her an insane orgasm.

After a while, I rose from her stomach and simply gazed at her from above. She closed her eyes. Now it was time for the real meal. I didn't wait any longer and approached her legs in search of her cat.

To be continued, you know how I penetrated Bhabhi for the first time. I hope you have liked the story so far. The length of each part is short. I am not sure if I should make it longer or split it into two, so I would love your feedback since it's my first time.