LandLady Ch. 06: Creamy Boobs

Story Info
When you have a mistress why worry about morning wood.
3.3k words
3.93
17.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, as we continue from last night, I fucked Mouni good last night and then slept in like yesterday. As usual, I wake up early in the morning. Mouni was still sleeping on me.

She looked like a sleeping angel. Seeing her boobs slam on me almost woke my devil with a hunger, but I controlled it. I still need to recover from the last two nights. I was having a lot of sex in a very short time. Even with Viagra, it's still taking a toll on me. I needed to take it slowly. Mouni was still sleeping, and her half of the body was on me. I carefully remove her from me and put her in bed without disturbing her, then get up from the bed.

Then I put on the bathrobe and went to my bathroom to wash my face. It was around 8:00. It was Thursday, and I still had to leave for the office, so I started to brush, even though I wanted to fuck Mouni all day, but I made sure to fill the rest of the three days fully. Just the thoughts of mouni make me horny. I saw down, and my dick was itching to be sucked by Mouni's lips, either upper or lower lips.

then I went outside of the bathroom and looked at the naked body of Mouni laying in the bed. Her tits were huge and firm, and her nipples were pink. Her belly button was a deep tan, and her thighs were spread wide. She was an angel sleeping in the clouds. My cock was hard and ready to eat her out. I get into the bed without making a sound and then take Mouni again in my arms without waking her up. Then I slowly started to caress the back of her head and gently stroke her hair. She was starting to wake up like a puppy.

After playing with her hair, I got down a bit, and now her head was on my shoulders and my hand was able to reach her ass. They were as soft as ever. then I started to tease her on the ass and used my fingers to slowly caress her ass on half of my body. It was like a movie scene. She was distracted.

Her big brown eyes stared at me as I ran my fingers through her long, soft hair. I was feeling so fucking horny. Do you want me to lube it?" I asked her. She didn't respond. She started to wake up, and I gave her ass a nice, good slap. She woke up instantly. Her eyes were all on me, and then I gave her another hard slap on her ass and kept the hand on the ass chick. I told her "Bring that ass and mouth closer now". She got the order, and she got another half of her body on me.

I gave her another tight slap and told her, "Good girl," then got close to her head and kissed her forehead. The carrot and stick approach was working perfectly, and she was getting more and more in my hands. She responded well to my taunting and teasing. "Now those lips," I said, and I leaned back on the bed. She claims me and brings her face close to mine, and we start kissing.

My hand continued to play with her ass while my tongue explored her mouth. I knew she was getting turned on because her tits were slamming against my body and her nipples were getting harder and harder against my chest. I knew it was the right spot. I could feel my balls tightening at every moment as my cock was moving up and down.

It didn't matter that she just woke up; her taste was still the same. I bit on her lower lip and then inserted my tongue into her mouth. She rolled back with me. We made out for a while, but now was the time for my hard dick to rub her. She was still fully on me.

I stopped her, held her chin in my hand, and made eye contact with her. then, with a lower voice, I told her

"Bring your tongue out". as she did, I little bit her tongue with my lips, and just for a while our tongues rolled outside our mouths. She was completely following my lead. Her mouth was filled with saliva, which was drooling outside, and now it was time for my cock. I stopped her, held her chin again, and told her, while looking into those puppy eyes with a lower voice, "Now the same for the lower one who is itching for your mouth's touch, my love."

I held her shoulders with both hands and pushed her downward while still looking at her. She didn't resist. then her smooth boobs touched my hard throbbing cock. Now her face was just above my hard cock, and I pointed my finger at it to let her know, and she got the job. Before she could start it, I told her, "Start by licking it like a good girl."

She started to lick the tip of my dick slowly, and when the first lick with the saliva touched my dick, I felt like I had reached heaven. Just to take care of morning wood with a BJ was something I never expected. She licked for a while and then started to take more and more of my cock into her mouth. I was still on the bed, laying like a king and enjoying his conquest of women. I told her with an orgasmic voice, "Go deeper," and she started to suck faster and more saliva came out of her mouth, which made my hard cock slippery as a sop.

It went on for a while, as morning wood lasted longer, then my slimy cock touched her upperboob, which felt amazing, and an idea came to my dirty mind. It was time to try something new. I got up halfway, stopped her from blowing at me, and gave her a kiss on the cheek to make her feel comfortable.

"Hold your cups." I told her with an assertive voice.

She didn't understand, so I used both hands to grab her boobs fully and squish them. She released a loud moan and closed her eyes. Then I pushed the boobs together and made a cleavage from her juicy big boobs. "Now hold it tight and put it".

Now that she understands what I really wanted, she holds the boobs from the lower side, and I let go of my hands and leaned on the back pillow. She slowly brings her boobs close and puts my slimy dick into her cleavage hole. It was quite wet, so it went in instantly. It felt as tight as her pussy or as open as her mouth, but just the right amount of tight and open for my cock to breathe.

I told her, "Now do the same and squice your boobs in between pushing and pulling so your little master feels good." She started without thinking and did an amazing job. Why I didn't do this first, I don't know. Putting my cock between her cleavage felt as natural as putting it between her vagina or mouth; it was the warm feeling around my cock that made me harder on her.

I told her to "keep going and use your tongue to lick the tip of my cock when it's on the up stroke."

It was like reaching heaven's gate with her amazing boobs hold together while she licked the tip. With the pace at which I am going, I know I am not going to last. She was doing her job with all her dedication. After a while, I was at the end, and I got up on the bed and lifted her up half while she was still giving me a boob job, which startled her.

I told her, "Open your mouth for your reward, my girl." She waited a bit, but before long she opened her mouth and brought her tongue out, and I put my fire cock on her tongue like yesterday, which just ended me, and I started cumming, so I shoved in the cock and came all the way in her mouth.

After this good morning, CUM, I fell to the floor and put a mouni on me like before. She didn't stop me. It was already 9:30, and I needed to go to the office early so I could leave early, so I got up.

Me: "Get up now. How long are you going to sleep? I am soon leaving for the office. But I like to eat something. You already had your breakfast; now make mine." She wasn't reacting much, but I know her horny side was coming out more and more.

I gave her my bathrobe to wear and told her, "Don't wear anything; just this bathrobe until I leave for work." Then I went to the bathroom for a bath without saying anything. Even while bathing, I was still thinking about fucking my mouni with a semi-hard cock. Her body is something else. No man can stop himself, but it's perplexing that her husband did not tear her apart by fucking her that she needed an affiar.After cleaning, I came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around it.

After changing, I was about to leave when I saw the camera, and that's when I realized that a single camera had changed my whole life in just a week. then I got a devious idea using the camera, but later on that I came out, and the tea was on the table as usual.

I sat and drank the tea. It was still early, but I wanted to leave fast so I could leave sooner since Friday was working from home, so I had three days of full enjoyment. I was about to leave, so I called Mouni, and she came to the hall. She was still wearing the bathrobe, as I had ordered.

I grabbed her waist and started to kiss her with passion for a bit, then let go.

Me: "Now I am going to work, but I will come back soon, and you know the rules if you break them."

then grabbed her ass hard.

Me: "Also, your saree makes it hard for me to access your amazing body. So I want to wear a tight bra with a white shirt on and a mini shirt without anything inside. I repeat: when I put my hand inside the shirt, I want to feel your pussyfoot."

finger her pussy through the bathrobe, and she collapsed on my arms. well, at least I weaken the beast a little.

Me: "Cook something good; I will be hungry all day just for you, and if Ashok comes or your husband asks, you know the rules."

Then I slapped her on the bare ass and kissed her on the cheek before leaving for work. The reason I told her to wear that dress is that I have an HR that wears similar clothes, but she has always been a pain for me. Fucking mouni in a HR outfit is going to be satisfactory. Just thinking about it gave me a hardon.

While working, I was still thinking of how I was going to enjoy these three days without interruption. I also got a lot of naughty ideas to use, so once the work was done, I went to an adult store a friend told me about. While buying things, I was exploding with an idea that was alone enough to give me a hard time, but I needed to control it. I also bought a vibrator, but I don't think I will use it on the mouni just now.

After shopping for things, I came back home and rang the bell, just wondering what a mouni would look like. Then she opened the door, and the men looked like something else. So far I have only seen Mouni in a saree, but when I saw her in the tight white shirt and thin skirt, I was on another level of happiness.

I took Mouni and pushed her inside the house, then locked the door. Now it was time to relax after a hard day of work. I set her on my lap and took her in my arms. with my one hand, I hardly grouped her boob and pressed hard.

Me: "Calm down; you are mine now."

Then I spread her legs and put each on one leg, and now she was fully sitting on my crotch with her legs spread. I grabbed her waist and brought her close to me, and with my other hand, I put my hand inside her skirt. As I ordered her, she was naked underneath. then I started rubbing her pus slowly and fingering her little by little. She was moaning more and more and massaging her boobs with the other one. Her sound can be heard throughout the house.

She got quite wet down there. I stopped, took a shot from my crotch, and jumped off my leash to the ground. then I rolled her to my side, grabbed her boobs with both hands, and pushed her down to my legs.

Me: "You know what to do."

Then I leaned back on the sofa, and she started to unbutton my pants without hesitation. then bring out my hard cobra, ready to bite her. She did what she is amazing at, which is taking my whole dick inside her mouth. I enjoyed her mouth on my dick for a while.

I stop her by grabbing her head, and we both get up and stand with each other. then I grabbed her boobs and started to kiss her passionately. It tasted a bit weird, I guess due to cocksucking. I used my hands to grab her ass and lift her up from the ground.

Now her legs are wrapped around me, and I was carrying her while we kissed like crazy. I carried her to the table and dropped her on top. We both took a breath. then I look at her half-buttoned shirt, which shaped her amazing cleavage, and something just gets in me, so I use my hands to tear open the shirt completely and push her bra halfway down to expose her tits in an instance. The buttons dropped to the floor; this took her by surprise.

I plunged on her boobs like an animal all over them.

Her: "Shouldn't we eat first?"

Me: "I am eating now; I am pretty hungry."

While growling

Me: "I guess you are hungry. I know how to satisfy your hunger."

My cock was hard as a rock, and I grabbed her legs and dragged myself close to her crotch. then I removed the skirt off to her knees, and now my cock was pointing to her wet pussy. I looked straight into her eye; I could see the lust in her eyes for the first time, and I told her "Say it". She didn't say a word, then I shouted, "Say it".

Her: "Please calm my hunger with your big cock inside my pussy."

I began to slowly insert my cock into her while looking her in the eyes. Her expression was filled with lust. then, with all my power, I pushed all my cock inside her. She screamed loudly, but I closed her mouth with my mouth.

Now I was hardly fucking her, barely lifting her legs up slightly, and rolling my tongue inside her mouth. I was fucking her so hard that the sound of each shot could be heard from the bedroom. After ramming her pussy with my dick for a while with all the joy, she CUMED inside and almost made me CUM, but I stopped and removed my cock from her pussy. She was breathing heavily.

Me: "Good girl. Wait here in the same position. I have a reward for you."

Mouni was still deep breathing due to release, but I was still hard. I went near my bag, took the whipped cream can from it, and came back to Mouni. then I grabbed the back of her back hair and told her with a commanding voice.

"Time for your reward." I told her and kissed her forehead, "Open your tongue."

She did, and I spread the cream all over her mouth so that some also fell on her clothes, just like my CUM, which will soon be out. I told her to swallow it, and she did. Now I told her to bring her tongue out more, and again I poured cream. This time I told her in a soothing voice "Sharing is caring, remember". I lounged at her tongue and pushed her into my mouth. It tasted amazing mixed with her saliva. We made out for a while with my cock still pointing at her, then it was time to end it.

Me: "Get down; time for the final reward."

She got down without any pushback, and some of her cum fell outside her pussy. Now my cock was pointing at her. The creme can still be on my hand before things start, so I spread it on my cock since it was hard and long. "Look now, it will be sweeter and saltier; open your mouth just like before, my girl". I spread some inside her mouth and showed my hard cock inside her without warning. She gagged a little on my cock, but I was used to it by now.

I hold her hair in one hand, so it will be easy for her. She was a regular pro at it. sucking and rolling her tongue all over my creamed cock, which made her tongue more slippery and rolling. Due to that, I didn't even realise I'd shot all my CUM inside her mouth in just a few minutes.

The CUM was so much that she started coughing, so I let go of her hair and removed my cock from her, which was covered in my semen, creme, and her saliva. There was still some left, so I gave another shot, which landed on her shirt and boobs. Some also fell to the floor. She was still breathing and trying to handle herself, and I told her

Me: "Come on now; take your reward fully. I prepared it specially for you."

Then she cleaned the rest of my cock off with a lick, one by one, with the same lust and hunger, while we were still making eye contact. It was a sight to see. After cleaning, I got to the kitchen and got a bottle of water. I drank the water and gave it to her.

When I looked at her while she was drinking water, she was still covered with some of my CUM with her shirt torn apart and half-naked, exposing her vagina and boobs. Her hair was messed up, and she was on her floor completely. It was like a porn movie behind the scenes.

I felt a little bad for Mouni because I was too aggressive. I want to clean her up; also, I haven't taken a shower. So I told her

Me: "You made quite a mess. Now I'm going to clean you up. get up."

She got up immediately, then I slapped her bare ass and told her to "go start the shower and fill the bathtub with warm water; we will take a good bath; and I will clean you up; leave the clothes outside the room." then gave her a forehead kiss and went to my room without looking back.

Men, I was living the best of lives. I quickly removed the rest of my clothes and walked naked into the hall without any fear, like a lion king. It felt different walking naked, but it also made me quite horny just thinking about what just happened. There were still a lot of things that I wanted to do this week. I got inside the main room. I saw that I left the clothes outside, following my command.

I removed the bathrobe from the cupboard as usual. then went inside the bathroom. To be Continued