Landlord Pt. 02

Story Info
Landlord has a guest.
2.8k words
4.54
39.5k
27

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hotelroom
Hotelroom
778 Followers

Everyone in the story is over the age of 18, and all people and places are made up. Enjoy!

It has been a few months since I agreed to be John's cumslut, and for the most part it's been fun. He would ask for at least one blowjob a week, which always ended one way, with him giving me a facial then making me lick his dick clean. He would fuck me at least once a week as well, this was normally done doggy style or me bent over something, he liked the power of being over me fucking me as hard as he could. This too also always ended with him coming all over my back, or on the rare occasion my front of the position aloud. I did not mind as I was starting to enjoy the feeling of being cummed on, and I also came harder when I fingered myself after.

I would also come home to find a new pair of sexy underwear every now and then. If I did I was expected to wear them as I pleased him and it was on these days that he would take pictures of me pleasing him for his personnel collection. I did not mind to much as he already had videos of me doing worse things and the underwear would make me feel incredibly sexy.

In my time living with John I found out that he did very well in the property business. He own many house and flats that he rented out along with a few commercial property that he rented out to business owners. He even owned a place inside a all inclusive hotel in Mexico, making him a VIP member, he told me that if I play my cards right he might take me one day.

John was good with his money, he never brought something for the sake of it, but what he did buy was always the best. This included the underwear he brought me.

On Sunday I had a lazy day and spent it in my PJ's watching tv in bed when the door knocked.

"Come in."

John came and stood to the side of the bed and motioned for me to slide to the side. As I did he slid my PJ bottoms off, exposing my shaved pussy. He grabbed my legs and pulled me to the edge with my legs resting on his shoulders. He did not say a word as he took out his already hard 9" cock and pushed inside me.

He did not waste any time and started to thrust at full speed, I could feel his heavy balls slam into me with each thrust. Before I could even start to build an orgasm he pulled out and came all over me, covering my top that I was still wearing. He picked up my bottoms and used them to clean himself before throwing them back to me as he left without a word.

John did this on stressful days were he just needed to blow off some steam. Still soaked in cum I laid back on my pillows and finished myself off using my fingers. I always have a massive orgasm if I'm covers in cum.

The rest of the week went by and he did not use me again which was unusual as he never went more then two days without using at least one of my holes, for an older man he had a huge sex drive. That was until I came home on Friday and he was not alone.

John was on the sofa with a women, maybe late 30's, blonde with a very toned body. She was sat wearing a sports bra and leggings and was even lightly sweaty.

"Emma, say hello to lisa." Said John.

"Hello lisa." I replied.

"Hello Emma, so nice to meet you. I was jogging home from work and thought I would stop by." Said lisa.

"Lisa owns the gym down the road." John said.

"And John owns the building." Lisa said.

Lisa was eyeing me up and down like she was inspecting a bit of equipment. Her owning the gym explains how she was in such great shape. I have driven past the gym a few times and thought about joining, but decide to save my money and just keep jogging like normal.

John looked at Lisa and asked "yes or no?"

"Yes." She replied.

"Emma, go to your room and wear what I left for you and come back down." John told me.

Confused I said ok and went up to my room. On the bed was a bag, inside was a red thong and matching bra as well as a small silk dressing gown which was also red.

Oh no, he wants me to please him while she watches. Could I do that? The thought both scared me and excited me. Having no choice as I could not afford to lose this deal I had with John I got changed.

Dress in the underwear with the gown closed I put my hair in a pony, how John liked it when I sucked his cock, and went back down stairs.

Downstairs John had opened a bottle of white wine and him and Lisa both had a glass. As I stood back in front of them Lisa put her glass down on the side table and took a good look at me. My face was as red as the gown as I stood their being looked at.

"Take the gown off." John ordered.

With shakey hands I undid the gown and let it full to my feet.

"Oh my." Lisa said as she started at my half naked body.

"You like?" John asked.

"Yes I do." She replied.

"Good. Emma, why don't you go sit on Lisa's lap." John told me.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Don't make me repeat myself." John said with a hint of anger.

Scared, I started to slowly walk towards Lisa, when I got close she reached both hands out grabbed my bum and pulled me on to her so that I was straddling her.

"What a lovely ass you have." She said as she squeezed it.

"Give her a kiss." John commanded.

"But I'm not a lesbian." I replied meekly.

"I did not ask if you were a lesbian did I?" John said rhetorically. "Now give her a kiss."

Looking at Lisa's lips I leant in and gave her a quick peck, but before I could pull she grabbed my head and slipped her tongue into my mouth. I stayed still for a few seconds before I started to kiss her back. It was different from kissing a man, softer. She notice me kissing back and let her hands go back to my back and bum.

After a few minutes she push me back.

"Take your bra off." She ordered.

I looked at John.

"Do as she says." He told me.

Looking back to Lisa I undid my bra and let it fall down to my side. She wasted no time and grabbed them, giving them a squeeze and pinching my nipples. She pinched my right nipple pulling me towards her as sucked on my left nipple. Licking and sucking each nipple in turn as she squeezed my boobs. It felt amazing, this was the first time in a while someone has played with them, John squeezed them from time to time but never played with them.

Lisa pull me back down for another kiss, one I was more then happy to give. After a few more minutes of kissing she pushed me back up again. Hooking her thumbs under her sports bra she lifted it off over her head exposing her breasts. They were firm and perky, slightly bigger then my own.

"Go on, give them a squeeze." She told me.

Reaching up I grabbed them both and gave them a light squeeze.

"Give them a proper squeeze." She told me.

I did, squeezing them a little harder and give the nipples a rub with my thumbs. She grabbed my head again pushing me down to her boobs. I took her nipple in her mouth and lick and sucked them like she did to mine. She must of liked it as she started to moan.

After a few minutes licking and sucking each boob in turn Lisa pushed me up again. I looked over at John and noticed he was naked, huge cock as hard as I've ever seen it.

"Get down here and show Lisa what you are good at." John commanded.

Climbing off Lisa's lap I got down on my knees between john's legs and took the tip of his cock in my mouth. I started sucking getting it as wet as possible so that I could start using my hands to stroke his cock. Moving down to take his balls in my mouth I looked up to see Lisa staring at me, watching me as I took his balls in my mouth to suck them. I could see her hand down her leggings rubbing her pussy.

I put his cock back in my mouth as I started to rub his now wet balls. Now working one hand on his cock and the other on his cock I started to suck faster.

I felt a hand on the back of my head and looked up to see Lisa leaning over to get a hand at the base of my ponytail. She smiled at me as she used her grip to push me down on john's cock, forcing his cock into my throat, before lifting me back up till just the tip was in my mouth then pushed me back down again. She was just using my mouth to wank his cock.

"Where did you find such a sexy girl so keen to be a cum slut?" She asked John.

"She offered to be my slut to live here rent free." He replied.

"Rent free and she gets to service this monster." She said as she pushed me right down making me gag a little.

She pulled me right off his cock and moved me down to his balls pushing my mouth into them forcing me to start sucking them as she took his cock and started to rub it.

"What does this cute little face look like covered in cum?" She asked.

"You will find out soon enough." He replied.

And he was right. Soon after he took my ponytail from Lisa's grip and pull me back. Taking his cock in his own hands he started to pump it right at my face. After a couple strokes he exploded all over my face. It went everywhere, all in my hair, across my forehead, covered my eyes and dripped down my lips.

It took me a few seconds to be able to open my eyes as they were so heavy with cum. I saw Lisa rubbing at her pussy over her leggings.

"That's so fucking hot." She said as John forced my head down to clean his cock.

When it was clean he let me go. I sat their and did not clean my face as he liked to see it covered in his cum, he only let me clean it after he left.

"Now it's your turn." He said to Lisa.

I was confused as their was no way he could get his cock hard again for her to suck it. But I was wrong as he moved to the side and Lisa moved to sit in front of me. I looked up at them was a confused look.

"Take off her leggings." John told me.

"What?" I replied scared and confused.

"What did I say about repeating myself."

Not wanting to anger him I took the waistband of her leggings and slide them down her legs and off past her feet. She opened her legs to show her shaved pussy. She grabbed my ponytail again and moved me towards it.

"Get to work." She said as she pulled my mouth right up to her pussy.

I had no choice but to stick out my tongue and start to lick her. I had never gone down on a girl before so I did not know what to do, I just started to lick her in a way that I thought might feel good. It must have worked as she started to moan, never taking her eyes off me. I must have been something to look at with John's cum still on my face.

I looked over at John to see he had his phone out taking a few pictures of my licking Lisa's pussy with a face covered in cum.

After a few minutes she let go of my head once she knew I would not stop and started to play with her nipples. She must have been enjoying it as her pussy was soaking. It tasted different to from mine the times I had licked my fingers after playing with myself. She kinda liked the taste and the feeling of licking her pussy.

I noticed that Lisa's right hand come away from her nipple and she looked over to see her stroking John cock, which was getting harder and harder.

It was not long before John got up and got behind me, he grabbed my waist and pulled me up so that I was on all fours, still licking Lisa's pussy. He pulled my thong down to my knees and began rubbing his cock on my soaking wet pussy.

He thrusted into me all the way until his balls were resting on my pussy, cause me to moan which made Lisa moan as it vibrated her pussy. He fucked me slow but hard so that I could still please Lisa, each time I moaned it cause a shock wave through her.

Lisa started to grab my hair and pull me further into her pussy as I could feel her orgasm building. Her thighs squeezed my head as she screamed, her orgasm exploding from her. As she was cumming John picked his pace up and started to fuck me harder, forcing an orgasm from me as Lisa's started to slow down. As I started to come round after my orgasm John kept fucking me before taking his cock out of me and cumming all over my back and ass.

I collapsed their laying on Lisa's thigh as she stroked my hair. Before I could fall asleep John told me to go shower and put on a new pair of underwear and come back downstairs. I did and found that they too had showered and were now sat on the sofa.

"Come sit between us." John told me.

John was just wearing jogging bottoms and Lisa was now wearing my red gown from earlier. I sat between them and looked at the tv that they were watching.

To my horror, on the huge 70" screen was a video of me sucking John's cock for the first time.

"She wanted to watch a film." John said with a smile. "What better film then this."

I must admit, see myself on my knees with John's huge cock in my mouth was very hot. John took my hand and placed it around his cock he just got out. Lisa took my other hand and placed it on her pussy. She leaned over and slipped her hand in my thong and started to finger me.

John flicked through every picture and video he had of me, including me licking Lisa's pussy and one he took of him fucking me while I licked it. Their was even one from Lisa's view of him fucking me as I went down on her that I never saw she took.

It was not long before I was naked again on my knees going from his cock to her pussy. I was then laid on my back and Lisa straddled my face with her pussy, then leant over and started to lick my pussy, which felt amazing.

John then got behind Lisa and slide his cock into her pussy, I was then licking her pussy and his cock and balls as he fucked her. She must have cam three times from our joint efforts.

I could see John's balls tense up as he was about to cum, he came inside her pussy and as he slide his cock out of her my mouth took over making sure to lick out his cum. As I did this Lisa tongue did it's magic making me orgasm.

After that we went to bed, Lisa sleeping in the guest room. In the morning she made use of my services before going home. I hope that was not her only visit.

I hope you enjoyed my story. I love to hear feedback so please send me messages about what you think.

Love

Hotel room

Hotelroom
Hotelroom
778 Followers