Landlord Teaches My GF a Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ramu took slow, careful sips and said: "Umm, sir, theek theek hai!" He said that it's so-so.

"Tonight, after I am done with you, you will take cooking lessons from Ramu. Whenever you are here, you will make tea when I ask and every meal...for Ramu and me! Understood?"

"Ji saheb!" She replied with her head bowed.

"Now, sit and finish these two cups of tea quickly, and then let's go to the bedroom!"

"Ji, saheb ji!"

Sakshi turned around to sit on the sofa, but Mr Ahlawat immediately stopped her.

"Fucking whore! Ramu, she really doesn't have any manners, see!" He grabbed her wrist and pulled her down.

Sakshi was made to sit on the floor right next to Mr Ahlawat's feet. He spat in the cup of tea and gave it to her.

"You have 10 seconds to finish this!"

The tea was steaming hot, tasted awful, and had that shit old man's spit in it. For the first 5 seconds, Sakshi just kept staring at it.

"5 seconds left!"

Scared of getting a beating, she quickly sipped it down but had to stop midway. The time was up, but Mr Ahlawat allowed her to gulp it down slowly. Then, he asked Ramu to hand over his cup. He reluctantly looked at Mr Ahlawat. The old man nodded and Ramu also spat in his cup.

"This time, 10 seconds means 10 seconds! Here, drink up!"

Sakshi took the cup near her mouth, but couldn't drink. She was used to taking Mr Ahlawat's spit AND cum in her mouth, so that wasn't that disgusting. But Ramu? She looked at Mr Ahlawat as if to say sorry. He slapped her! Even Ramu was stunned.

"I've had enough of your insolence, bitch! Do you want me to stop seeing you?"

She swayed her head and quickly finished the tea in one go.

"Good girl!" He patted her head.

That fat and strong old man sitting on that big chair looked like a king. Sakshi looked like a pet as he caressed her head.

Ramu was so happy seeing that that he felt compelled to make a remark.

"Waise sirji, ladki maal chuni hai aapne is baar!"

Hearing this, Sakshi's submissiveness disappeared. The final few flames of self-respect left in her ignited and spewed out of her tongue. As if everything was okay to her, but she couldn't bear being objectified by that lowly servant.

"Shut up! How dare you call me that?"

"But...madamji...sirji?"

Mr Ahlawat held Sakshi by her hair and pulled her up.

"This is enough! That's how you talk to a man old enough to be your father?"

"Ouch! It's nothing like that Ahlawat ji. But I didn't come here to be disrespected!"

"Oh, really? Then why did you come here? Why did you beg to meet me over text?"

WHAT THE FUCK! She begged to meet him? Him? Him? So, it was not...? He was not...molesting her? This was consensual? I refused to believe it. There must've been some misunderstanding. My Sakshi would never fall for such a big douchebag.

"Ahlawat ji! You're hurting me!"

"Yes, bitch! That's what you deserve. Come with me now. Let me teach you a lesson."

He dragged her by the hair towards the bedroom. Her dupatta had fallen and dragged along her feet. She held Mr Ahlawat's hand so that he couldn't pull too hard. When they reached the room, he dropped her on the carpet.

"Get up!" He ordered. "Remove your clothes!"

She slowly stripped down to her lingerie, one I had gifted her on our latest anniversary. Mr Ahlawat removed his own clothes and was completely naked. His dick seemed to get bigger with every second.

It was the first time I was seeing them in colour and 3D. Earlier, it was only the shadows in the tent. Sakshi unhooked her bra. Her boobs had grown bigger in just a few days. Her pink nipples were as hard as her old lover's dick. She then got out of her panties, taking her long legs out one by one. Even from afar, I could see how wet she was.

Sakshi walked towards Mr Ahlawat and tried to kiss him.

"You think?" He winked and pushed her head down while pulling her hair.

Sakshi had given him a few blowjobs by then, but still wasn't used to the size. She took a couple of inches in and gagged. She put it in her mouth again and started sucking like a true slut.

"Sakshi beta, you were born to suck dick!" The way he still referred to her as a kid was depraved beyond measure.

She again paused to take a breath, but Mr Ahlawat was in the beast mode by then. He yanked her by her hair and shoved his dick back in. She slobbered over it to make it wet and lubricate the passing in her mouth. She tightened her lips around the shaft to make Mr Ahlawat go crazy.

I think at that moment, Sakshi felt that the dick wasn't going in as deep as both of them would like. She adjusted her legs to get even lower while her ass was raised. Her hands wrapped around his ass and pulled in him deeper and deeper.

"Oh, what a slut you are! No one has given me blowjobs like you!"

He also arched his back and gave a tight slap on her ass.

"Go on, whore. Take it all in!"

With his other hand he pushed her head down so that the tip of his dick touched her throat. She started gagging, but he didn't let go. He kept spanking her hard so that the red of her ass cheeks glowed through the room till where I was standing.

"Your parents would be so proud of you! I bet your dad would love to see you like this!" He laughed.

This was getting more and more insensitive. Mr Ahlawat knew about her dad. I had mentioned it a few months ago while we were drinking together. He knew how he left her and her mom. I thought this would be the moment that Sakshi finally fights this off. But I was so wrong.

She instead raised her head so that it was level with Mr Ahlawat's crotch. The lewdness seemed to turn her on even more. I could sense that Mr Ahlawat was nearing his orgasm. Just then, he stopped and pulled her head away by the hair.

"Long way to go!"

He pulled her by her beautiful wavy hair towards a couch as she followed him while crawling on all-fours. He then placed her head on the couch in a way that half her body was on the seat and the other lay spread below on the carpet.

Maybe he didn't quite like that angle, so he again took hold of her hair and threw her on the ground.

"Crawl to that end and get in the bitch position."

"Ji saheb!"

He looked on with a sense of pride as she obeyed him. He then took her dupatta and tied it around her neck. Then he held it from one end and pulled it, making it a nice makeshift leash.

"Haha kuttiya!"

Mr Ahlawat then placed his dick at the entrance of her pussy and slapped it.

"You ready, bitch?"

She nodded.

"Then take it!"

"Ohhhh slowwww!"

Mr Ahlawat was slow. She had no idea what was to come next. It seemed as if Mr Ahlawat was riding a horse as he pulled at the leash strongly and started fucking her with double the pace. She moaned in pain and pleasure. He pumped in her cunt and landed tight slaps on her ass with his spare hand.

The entire scenario was just too wild for the old man and he kept pounding her mercilessly. He boobs danced up and down while screams tore through her throat. I was worried that he might fracture her bones or something, he was that violent.

Then, I saw Sakshi's legs trembled as a vaginal orgasm hit her for the first time ever. I used to spend several minutes rubbing her clit, but could hardly ever bring her to an orgasm. But here, it happened with just an old man's dick inside her.

"Oooooh saheb jiiii! Ahhhhh!"

She started screaming his name loudly. The room was filled with several noises. Sakshi's moans, her bangles tinkles, Mr Ahlawat's grunts and the sound of their genitals slapping each other.

Mr Ahlawat fucked her for a few more minutes and then took out his dick.

"Oooh nooo!" Sakshi looked back to see why he did that.

"Get up, whore!"

She barely got up and was about to fall down due to dizziness when Mr Ahlawat held her hair again. He threw her on the bed. He took out the dupatta from her neck and instead used it to tie her arms together to the bed. Handcuffed, she curiously looked at what was next. She was panting. Her thighs seemed tired. But she wanted more, that's for sure.

Mr Ahlawat spread her body on the entirety of the bed and kissed her from head to toe. After the merciless fucking, this must've felt good as her moans became softer yet more passionate. Then, the old man lifted her legs in the air and spread them. He kissed her thighs and then bit them.

"Ahhh oh yesss!"

Even though Sakshi's legs were hurting, her hands inadvertently went to Mr Ahlawat's dick and she stroked it.

"Hahah look how addicted you are already to my dick! I wish I could just show all this to Priyank. I told him bitches like you just need a dominating man to show you your place. Now, see!"

Little did he know that I was already seeing all that was happening. And I already agreed to his point. He was right. Could he now stop fucking my girlfriend? But, no! He was as addicted to her pussy, as she was to his dick. But, his dick seemed to have shrunk a little. So, he did what he had to do to get it back to full erection.

He climbed up the bed and brushed her lips with his dick. They automatically parted and her tongue rolled out inviting him inside her mouth. He fucked her mouth slowly, trying to ease his dick way back to an erection. With her hands tied, she looked so helpless as the fat old man sat on her, fucking her mouth.

When he was sufficiently erect, he moved back between her legs and entered her.

"Ouchhh!" Even after being fucked so many times by that old man, Sakshi's pussy still couldn't get used to his size.

"You like my dick don't you?"

"Yessss!"

"Yes what?"

"Yes, saheb! Haan, mere maalik!"

That gave him more pride and confidence as he fucked her hard and fast. He noticed her beautiful boobs jiggle up and down. He kept his hands on them and squeezed them roughly. He pinched her nipple so hard that tears rolled down Sakshi's eyes as she cried.

Sakshi wrapped her legs around his ass and pulled him in deeper. He began grunting and pumped her harder and harder. It was more than half an hour by then and Mr Ahlawat showed no signs of slowing down. Right then, Sakshi cried through what seemed like another vaginal orgasm. And this was stimulus enough for Mr Ahlawat to cum as well.

Sakshi felt his white chest hair rub against her breast and his fat belly squeeze her own stomach as she took in all his seed deep in her womb.

She moaned with every shot and finally, Mr Ahlawat bent down to kiss her lips. It was such a passionate and romantic kiss. Sakshi's hands explored his hairy back and her legs tightened around him. He pushed his tongue inside her mouth and she enjoyed that soothing session after around 40 minutes of wild action.

Mr Ahlawat tried to pull out his dick, but she tightened her legs even more and stopped him.

"Please, no!"

"Yeah, fuck off bitch!"

The strong old man broke free from her clutches and got off. Right then, Ramu walked in with a cup of tea. He saw the naked couple and stopped at the door.

"Chai, sirji!"

"Haan le aao. Is randi ke side mein table pe rakhdo!" (Yeah, bring in the tea and keep it on the table beside this whore.

Sakshi was shocked. She felt so embarrassed and naked. She couldn't move her hands as they were still tied to the bed. She tried to hide her boobs and pussy by lifting her legs, but that only exposed her pussy more, giving a full view to the servant.

"Dekh, fir se taangein utha rahi hai. Hai na pakki randi?" (See, she has lifted her legs again. She's a proper whore, right?)

"Ji janaab! Bilkul!" (For sure, sir!)

I climbed back to my side of the wall, but kept an eye on how the night proceeded. Sakshi was ordered not to wear anything except her panties and a dupatta on her head. So, she took cooking lessons from Ramu in the kitchen by covering her boobs with her arms. That clever little asshole kept making her remove her hands by making lame excuses. He would ask her to stir the pot nonstop, get something he didn't even need from the cabinet, and whatnot. He stared at her boobs so greedily that if not for Mr Ahlawat, he would have devoured them right there.

Mr Ahlawat had dinner on the table while Sakshi and Ramu sat on the floor. She was still naked from waist-above and that ugly old servant sat uncomfortably close to her. I wondered that if she could let Mr Ahlawat do such dirty things to her, why was she shy in front of Ramu. Had she accepted Mr Ahlawat as her lover? A soulmate?

Even though nothing sexual was happening, a pang of jealousy burned through me. I couldn't stand anymore, literally and metaphorically. I walked back to my place and cried for hours. I didn't have any alcohol left so I drank a full bottle of cough syrup. In some time, I started feeling drowsy. So, I decided to have a look at there house one last time.

The curtains of Mr Ahlawat's bedroom were still open. They were never open at this hour. Maybe he wanted me to see. I looked as he slept peacefully on the bed. I couldn't see Sakshi anywhere! Was she sleeping with Ramu? Was he fucking her now? These thoughts bombarded my mind as I twisted my head to get a better angle into the room.

She was there! She was sleeping on the floor, naked! Mr Ahlawat had tied a rope around her neck and held the leash in his hands. Did he really think that she would escape? Sakshi slept so peacefully. I had known her for 4 years, and I had never seen such calm on her face. I kept looking at the scene for hours, when in the middle of the night Mr Ahlawat woke up.

He took a couple of fidgety turns and then looked at Sakshi. He smiled to himself. Such a beautiful, intelligent young girl, sleeping naked on the floor, while her fate was in the palm of his hands, literally.

"Ay, randi. Randi! Uth! Taangein daba meri!" (Hey, whore, wake up and massage my legs!)

"Uth behenchod! So rahi hai mazze se!" (Wake up, why are you sleeping so peacefully?)

He pulled at her leash and dragged her closer to him.

Sakshi woke up with a start and straightaway sat on the bed and started massaging his legs.

"Don't stop until I sleep!"

"Ji saheb!" She mumbled in a sleepy voice.

Mr Ahlawat looked at her again with a wide grin. How obedient and submissive she was. Even more than his wife. He tried to sleep but couldn't close his eyes seeing the beauty that lay in front of him.

"Lund choos!" (Suck my dick!)

"Ji saheb!"

She quickly removed his pyajama and took his cock in her mouth. As she bent, her hair fell on Mr Ahlawat's fat and hairy stomach. He loved the sensation. His hands moved and took her hair in his hands.

"Taangein dabana kyu chhodh diya? Maharani hai kya tu idhar ki raand?" (Why did you stop massaging my legs? Are you a queen in this palace, whore?)

Sakshi seemed to mumble sorry and got back to massaging Mr Ahlawat's legs as she sucked his cock. It was such a depraved sight. It was getting difficult for her to suck without using her hands, but she seemed to make the most of her lips as slurpy sounds filled the night.

"Ahhh yesss. Keep going!"

Mr Ahlawat then started swaying his hips upwards to get in deeper into her mouth. Sakshi also picked up pace and took him balls deep. The more depraved things became, the more she seemed to love it. 4 years together and I never saw this side of her. NEVER! Guess you can never really know a person, can you?

"Auuuu don't stop!"

Mr Ahlawat was about to cum, which made Sakshi slow down. Maybe she didn't want his cum in her mouth. But, the strong old man grabbed her hair tightly and pushed her head up and down real fast.

He exploded in her mouth. Hot cum dripped down her chin and back on to Mr Ahlawat's balls when he finally freed her head. It looked as if she was going to spit it out when Mr Ahlawat got up in a flash and slapped her.

"Not a drop should be wasted. Drink it!"

He closed her mouth by pressing her chin.

"That's it! That's it! Good girl. Drink it all!"

Sakshi gulped it down reluctantly at first, and when she got used to the taste, she hungrily drank it all and licked her lips. Then, she saw the drops that had fallen on Mr Ahlawat's crotch and licked them off as well.

"Waah waah!" Mr Ahlawat patted her head. "Go back to sleep now!"

"Ji saheb!"

***

This debauchery went on for the entire week. I spoiled Mr Ahlawat's alley with my cum. Guess it was my way of taking revenge. Sakshi was fucked mercilessly at least 6 times a day. How Mr Ahlawat had this much stamina was beyond me. Ramu would also leave no chance of savouring Sakshi's nudity. This one time, he took his dick out while they were cooking and just kept working like that. He hoped Sakshi would look at it and be impressed, but she was completely focused on making her man happy with the food.

Mr Ahlawat beat her up everyday for one reason or the other, but that's exactly what she liked. It made her so wet. It felt like this was all just roleplay and the old man wasn't really that short tempered or brutal. Every day when she got up, she would cover her head with a dupatta and touch Mr Ahlawat's feet with her temple.

I received an email from my workplace that I was fired and was not allowed to get in touch with my clients. They said that they had called my number multiple times and also rang up the emergency contact Mr Sanjay Singh Ahlaawat. As per the email, Mr Ahlawat had told them that I had gone back to my hometown to get treated for a "hidden problem involving my genitals". The email wished me well, but lamented my unprofessionalism in it all.

I didn't care. I couldn't work anyway. Fuck journalism. Fuck politics. Fuck equality. Money is the only winner. Power is the only truth. I couldn't do shit to make a difference to this world.

On the 10th day, I jumped into their house but no one was there! Mr Ahlawat's car had gone. How did I miss them? I always had eyes on that house. Where had he taken her? All sexual shit aside, that day I was really worried for Sakshi's life. That shit man could go to any length to destroy her. Maybe they had a fight? Oh, lord, I was drowning in anxiety. I prayed for her safety even though I didn't believe in god. A god wouldn't let all this happen, right?

I rushed back to my house and lied down in the foetal position on the floor. I kept twisting and turning and was sweating profusely. Just then, I heard the doorbell ring. I got up in an instant and went out. It was Ramu!

But just behind him, Mr Ahlawat walked hand-in-hand with Sakshi. She was dressed in a red bridal saree with a gold border with a bindi on her forehead. Her lips were painted a deep red, and she had a delicate golden necklace around her neck. Her hair parted at the center and were filled with sindoor, while the curls cascaded down till her breasts. Both her forearms were adorned with red bridal bangles, as she walked gracefully with the old man while adjusting her hair.

She looked like a dream. My dream! I had picturised her looking like this on the day of our marriage for a thousand times. Every time, she looked more beautiful than the last time. But, how she looked that day, that went beyond all of my imagination.

"Paraye mard ke saamne ghungat karo, Sakshi ji! Kitni baar sikhana padhega?" (Keep your head covered in front of other men. How many times do I have to tell you?) Mr Ahlawat spoke sweetly to her.

"Ohhh Priyank mere bacche! How are you, my son?"

I was stunned and couldn't move or speak.

"Can we come inside?" It was a rhetorical question as he gently pushed Ramu and then Sakshi in.

"Priyank! Kya haal bana rakha hai apna? Sab theek hai?" (What's wrong with you? Is everything fine?)

He held my arm and questioned me. He looked around the house and clicked his tongue in pity.

"I heard that you've left your job too. Aisa kya ho gea? You can always talk to your uncle, you know that, right? I'm like a father to you...and Sakshi!" He laughed sarcastically.