Landlord Teaches My GF a Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, I made my way to her neck, biting it like a hungry wolf. We locked hands and she whimpered below me with excitement. Her moans got louder and seemed to echo in the valley. I quickly covered her mouth with mine so the entire town won't know that we were fucking. Then, I removed her t-shirts and sucked her boobs. I had been waiting since the afternoon to devour them!

Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and took my dick out. It was still hurting, but managed to be semi-erect. I tried removing Sakshi's pyajamas, but surprisingly, she stopped me.

"Priyank!"

"What's wrong babe?"

"I can't!"

"But, why?"

"I'm...scared. That man...!"

"He's harmless baby!" I bit her neck.

"Ahhh! I know...he. He reminds me of...him. My uncle!"

"I'm sorry babe!"

"It's not your fault...but you could've supported me today!"

"I'm sorry!"

She turned her head away and then pulled me into a kiss.

"Okay, I think I want it now. Come on! Where's your condom?"

"Right here, Sakshi! I love you!" I leaned in to kiss her while taking out the condom from my wallet.

"Oh, I want you so badly! Fuck me!"

As I tried to wear the condom, I realised there was no erection down there. The change in plans coupled with the exhaustion and my furious masturbation, all of it ensured my dick couldn't get hard. In fact, the tip still hurt.

"What's wrong, Priyank? Fuck me, please!"

"I am not hard!"

"WHY?" She shouted!

"I don't know. It's not a robot with a flip switch. It was hard earlier, but then the mood changed a bit!"

"So it's my fault?"

"No, I'm not saying that!"

"Ya ya. So, it's my fault that I was molested. Right! Get off me!"

"Sakshi, give me a moment. I might get hard. I'm trying. You can help me!"

I raised my ass and tried to put my dick in her mouth.

"Fuck you, you insensitive bastard! I'm crying, and you want a blow job? Fucking men! FUCK YOU!"

She slapped my dick and pushed me away. Quickly, she wore her clothes and stormed out saying she needed some fresh air. I just lay there, numb and depressed. I had no power in my body to get up. I had no idea what I had gotten myself into. I wanted to leave her but I loved her more than anything else in the world!

In a while. I found some energy to step out. There, I saw Mrs. Ahlawat sitting along by the bonfire. It seemed as if she was crying. I got curious. I thought maybe Mr. Ahlawat hurt her. He seemed that kind of a man. So, I slowly walked towards her to ask her what happened. However, I stopped midway. If he really had hit her, what would stop him from hitting me? And if he hits me in front of Sakshi, there goes my respect forever!

But then, a part of me wanted to ask her! How long could I be scared for. I needed to assert myself in front of Mr. Ahlawat. I couldn't hide forever. Maybe, Sakshi would instead be impressed if her man stands up for himself...especially for a woman. So, I took long confident steps towards Mrs. Ahlawat.

"Aunty, is everything okay? Where is Mr. Ahlawat?" I said in a bold voice.

"He's just gone for a walk!"

She turned around and her eyes were full of tears.

"Oh, it's the smoke. I really shouldn't be sitting near the fire. I'll go to sleep. Can't always keep waiting for your uncle to come back, right? Good night beta!"

She walked off to her tent, hiding her face as much as she could. Just then, I heard a twig crack. It was Sakshi. She was trying to tiptoe towards the tent, but clearly failed. She looked like a mess! The fire's light shone on her face and I could see her hair were ruined, he clothes were messed up, and her lips seemed swollen.

"Baby, what happened?"

I rushed towards her and hugged her. I took her inside the tent.

"Baby, what's wrong? What happened?"

Her heartbeat was so fast, and she couldn't speak. When words came out her mouth, her mouth felt dry.

"I got scared. I thought it was animal. So, I rushed back!"

On closer inspection in the tent's lighting, I saw that her neck was red and blemished and there were marks on her forearms. She saw me noticing that.

"I don't know how many trees I bumped into and brushed past. Super silly. I got scared, Priyank! Can we just go to sleep?" She said, gulping down spit after every word. I consoled her and carried her to bed.

I didn't fully believe her, but there was no reason to lie. She never lied to me. Why would she do so now? Why would she?

***

The next morning, I received two weird surprises. First, Sakshi told me that she wanted to stay in a different tent for the remainder of the trip. She felt suffocated sleeping with me, and it would destroy the entire purpose of the trip.

She said we would spend the entire day together as a couple, but she just wanted to sleep on a separate bed. It made sense. After what happened the night before, I wanted to give her all the space that she needed. And our relationship was so brittle that it couldn't face another fight. So, I just smiled and said it was okay.

As we headed out to have breakfast, I realised that Mrs. Ahlawat had left. Mr. Ahlawat said that she had gone to meet her brother who lived in the nearby town of Kullu. Something felt fishy in the story, but we didn't dig deep as Sakshi began requesting him to get her another tent.

"A different tent? Sab theek?" He asked if all was well between Sakshi and I.

"Yes, uncle. You know we just want to make the most of the luxury. We spent last night together, and now want to explore how it feels like to stay alone in such an amazing tent. We want to pay for this one!"

"Oh no, no. You are my kids. You won't pay a penny."

"Uncle, I insist!"

"Umm, okay. Done! If that makes my kids happy!"

"Thank you, uncle!"

I paid the entire expense for the tent since Sakshi had not yet received money from her last gig. It was an exorbitant price, but if it could help Sakshi get happy and save our relationship, the price would mean nothing in the longer run. Optimistically, I smiled and took Sakshi by her hand for a short hike.

We spent a decent day together and came back in the evening. After another dinner session followed by chit chat around the bonfire, we retired to our tents. We were all very drunk, so I escorted Sakshi to her tent. She could barely walk, and I noticed how Mr. Ahlawat was staring at her. It seemed as if he would tear her clothes off with his gaze.

I dropped Sakshi safely and came back to my tent. I couldn't sleep, so I decided to head out for a smoke, and also to check in on Sakshi. Her tent's light was still on and I could see her silhouette lying on the bed. Then, to my shock, another figure entered her tent. Through the shadows, I could understand it was Mr. Ahlawat. Even the shadow seemed so fat and strong.

He stormed into the tent. I was surprised as to why Sakshi's tent was unzipped and how easily he entered. I could see that they were fighting. Sakshi's shadow, tall, slender and curvy at the right places, was pointing fingers at Mr. Ahlawat's outline that was shorter than her and seemed to squeeze out fat. He was listening to her intently, patiently.

I took a couple of steps towards her tent to try and stop the fight. But, I was scared how both of them would react to me popping up out of nowhere. But right then, Mr. Ahlawat's shadow grabbed Sakshi's head and kissed her. I was stunned! I couldn't move.

His shadow, even though shorter than Sakshi's seemed to loom large over hers. I could figure out that Sakshi was trying to get away from his mouth, but his grip was too strong for her. Eventually, her shadow gave in and let its hands down. Mr. Ahlawat then kissed her passionately and she seemed to respond with the same eagerness. Her arm even hugged him and pulled him closer into her.

I was shattered beyond belief! My girlfriend. My fucking girlfriend! My pretty girl. She was kissing my ugly landlord so passionately. A man she hated so much. He was the reason she fought with me and spoiled our trip, and there was kissing him, and lord know what would happen next. And all of this was happening in a tent I paid for! I gave away half my salary to let my girlfriend fucked by an ugly old misogynistic prick?

Shame ran down my cheeks in the form of tears. I wanted to run into their tent and kill them both, but I still couldn't move! By then, to my relief, they stopped kissing. But my relief was shortlived as their shadows seemed to stare into each other's eyes for a minute. Sanjay Ahlawat removed my girlfriend's t-shirt to expose her perky boobs. They were so sharp and pretty that even the shadow made it evident.

Mr. Ahlawat's jaw dropped upon seeing them and he hungrily put her nipple in his mouth. Sakshi held his head and her own head dropped back in ecstasy. Her hair dangled in the shadows as her mouth opened, letting out soft moans. A part of my mind thought that Sakshi was drunk, that this was all happening without her being in her senses. And something happened that gave weightage to my thought. Sakshi suddenly shook, as if she had sobered up. She pushed Mr. Ahlawat away.

I took a few more steps towards the tent so I could hear what was going on!

"What the fuck, you creep! Get out of my tent!" She cried.

"Why, are you scared bitch?"

"Leave me alone! I will call Priyank!"

"What the fuck will he do haha? He's a fucking skeleton. I bet he can't even satisfy you in bed! That's why you came running to me yesterday!"

"Fuck off! He loves me a lot. We had a fight and wanted some air. I didn't come to you. You fucking popped out in the dark and grabbed me! You're a molester!"

"Oh yeah? Then why did you take a different tent? Why did you keep it unzipped?"

"Please fucking leave me along! I'll start shouting!"

"I will not leave you alone. Sanjay Singh Ahlawat always takes what he wants, when he wants it. And you can shout. This whole area is mine and everyone knows what I am up to. No one will come to help you! So, it's better that you enjoy while I enjoy you."

"You are a molester! I will call the police! Leave me aloneeee!"

"Hahah try that bitch! You don't understand. I OWN this place and I own you. So, you have two choices, either let me fuck you while you suffer or let me fuck you while you enjoy! What's it gonna be?"

"I wanna go home! I wanna go home. Let me wear my t-shirt!"

Sakshi's voice proved that she was crying. I couldn't understand, if this was happening against her wishes, why was she kissing him back? Why did she let him suck her nipples?

"Shut up!" He slapped her. "I am not like your pussy boyfriend who'll listen to your tantrums! You've fucking spoiled my mood. I will not fuck you now!"

Sakshi seemed to breathe a sigh of relief.

"But I will fuck your mouth instead!"

Saying that, his shadow grabbed her hair and wrapped them in a ponytail. He pulled her down on her knees and removed his trousers. A thick and fully erect dick popped out. I had never been so embarrassed in my life. My girlfriend was about to get mouthfucked against her wishes, while I just looked on. Maybe Mr. Ahlawat was right, I am weak!

This thought consoled me a bit and I sort of gave up on the idea of saving Sakshi. I gave into self-loathing and self-hatred, which felt like freedom. In fact, this humiliation gave me a boner as I saw Sakshi bend down and take his dick in her mouth. Oh, it was so depraved. Even though I just saw the shadows, I could make out the difference between the two.

A gorgeous young woman on one side and a fat old bastard on the other. He grunted as he entered her mouth and pumped in his dick. Sakshi had never given me a proper blowjob! In fact, that was also one of the reasons we had fought the night before. She thought it was disrespectful. And now, she was sucking off a filthy old man who was the embodiment of what both Sakshi and I thought was wrong with the world.

She gave him quite a sloppy blowjob as was evident from the noises. But, with each stroke, she appeared to get better. He kept a hold of her beautiful hair and kept pulling her in and out. The curls of her hair looked gorgeous even in the shadows as the swayed to and fro. She wrapped her hand around the old man's dick and slowly seemed to get a hang of what to do.

Soon, he freed her hair and let them fall gracefully over her shoulders. I thought this was the moment my girlfriend could escape from his clutches. But I was so wrong! She continued sucking his dick, on her own! He folded his arms behind his back and bowed down to see how the beautiful young girl eagerly sucked his cock.

"You all just crave a dominating man and a big cock!"

Sakshi didn't even flinch as he said that. She was too involved with the blow job. She was definitely loving it by then because I know I was loving it. My own dick was in my hands and I was stroking it ferociously. Last night, I couldn't even get hard, but that night, I felt like my balls would burst through my penis. Which they did, as soon as Mr. Ahlawat came.

He pulled out right in time and shadows of thick sperm rained all over Sakshi's face. I could see the shadow of her tongue spread out, begging for a taste of the ugly old man's seed.

"Randi!" He turned his face and spat after calling her a whore.

"Tomorrow night, leave the tent unzipped like this. And you better be ready to get fucked. If you're not, you'll be fucked in more ways than one! Hahahah!" He laughed loudly at his terrible joke and exited the room.

I hid behind a bush with my hands covered in sperm. I knew the trip had taken an unexpected turn. I knew my life had taken an unexpected turn!

***

The next day, Sakshi and I decided to go for a deeper hike into the forest. We had heard there was a hidden pond at the end of it. We walked and walked for hours. I kept waiting for her to bring last night's actions up. I was sure she would confess. But, nothing! She behaved normally.

She was much colder and I could see that the previous day's random hand holding, shoulder clutching was absent. Finally, to our delight, we found the pond. Tired after such a long walk, we sat there and had some water.

Sweat glittered like gold over Sakshi's forehead, making her shine like a goddess. For some reason, she was glowing more than the previous day. As we caught our breath, our eyes got fixated in a stare. I knew what she was trying to communicate.

The surroundings were heavenly. Lush green trees all around with no sound except that of the birds and our heartbeat. A crystal clear, untouched pond at the center and cool breeze soothing our sweaty bodies. I couldn't help but fall in love with her again. I was ready to forgive her for what happened last night. Hell, I would even fight Sanjay for her if she wanted. Even if it meant I would be bruised and broken. Together, we could defeat any evil in the world, right?

So, I pushed myself to get closer to her and kissed Sakshi's ear. Slowly, I made my way to her neck and throat. Drops of sweat fell on my lips.

"Eww, sorry!" Sakshi pushed me away.

"Umm, I love your taste!"

"Shut up!"

Saying that, she removed her t-shirt and jeans and jumped in the pond. Seductively, she invited me in with her fingers. She looked so stunning, it was hard to say no. Her hair wet and the upper half of her beautiful boobs floating in the water. So, I stripped down to my shorts and jumped in with her.

I splashed her face with water with a naughty smile. She smiled back and did the same. After our playful actions, things got heated up and we started kissing. She swam out of the water and pulled me out as well. She got down on the ground and spread her legs. I got on top of her and pinned her down to the ground.

Sakshi then took my hand towards her clit and gestured me to rub it. I obeyed and started kissing her again. Dirt stuck on our wet bodies, but we didn't care. It was so hot!

"Ahh, Priyank choke me, please!"

I was surprised to see how wild she was. This barely happened before. I wrapped my hand around her neck and softly choked her.

"Fasterr!" Her eyes were closed and she moaned in ecstasy.

I was trying to focus on rubbing her clit and choking her together, which made it a little difficult to do be good at both. So, as soon as my hand loosened around her neck, she opened her eyes and said:

"Tighterr. Choke me tighter!"

I did that, but that took some power away from the hand at her clit. Her face frowned in disappointment.

"Spank me!"

Now, there was another addition to the mix. I didn't have 4 hands, how could I do all that with just 2? But as an obedient boyfriend, I tried to spank her with my left hand but it was a very soft blow.

"Oh Priyank, choke me tighter na!"

I tried to tighten my grip, but was afraid I might hurt her. So, I stopped midway.

"Priyankkk! What the fuck are you doing? Don't you have any strength in your arms?"

"I..."

"Shut up! I want you to spank my ass hard and then slap my pussy while choking me! Can you do that?"

So many orders at once confused me and I landed yet another soft slap on her ass. She opened her eyes in disgust and pushed me away. She started masturbating herself ferociously.

"Ahh uumm!" She closed her eyes again.

"Oh crap!"

Sakshi stopped and got up, her face weighed down with disappointment.

"Priyank, what the fuck! I was so close to an orgasm there. Couldn't you help?"

"I tried!"

"Tried my ass! Weren't you always going at it in college—'ooh yaa, I like it rough!'—and now when I want you to get rough, you can't do shit!"

"Baby, I...I am sorry!"

"Sorry is not gonna give me an orgasm right? Be a man!"

I was surprised to hear such words from my Sakshi. She never defined genders in such stereotypical terms. Something had happened. She had changed! Disappointed, I gathered some strength and forced myself on her. I tried to kiss her, but she moved her face away.

"Get off me, you creep!"

I didn't stop. I grabbed her hands and kept her pinned down. I swayed my hips and tried to enter her.

"Ahh, stoppp!" She squealed as I bit her neck and rubbed my stomach against her.

Just then, I realised, I wasn't wearing a condom. I couldn't do that to her. Have unprotected sex! It was a straight no in the rules of our relationship.

That thought weakened my stance a bit. Sakshi looked at me and saw the reluctance. She took it as an opportunity to push me away.

"See what I'm talking about?"

Defeated, I lay there on the ground as she got dressed and started walking away. I couldn't comprehend what she meant by - that's what I'm talking about. Did she mean that I was weak? Not manly enough for her? Or that I couldn't satisfy her in bed? It could mean anything. But all possible interpretations were negative.

I hated my life. I wanted to go back to Delhi and have some booze and cry alone. But, I couldn't afford going on my own, and it was the last night in that godforsaken place. With my head bowed, I got dressed and followed her to our tents.

"Baby, don't go alone. It's dangerous!"

"As if you can protect me!"

Her taunt echoed through the valley, so that every tree and every bird and every animal could hear it and know what a useless man I was. As I walked back, I could hear mocking laughter in the wind.

***

That evening, Sakshi didn't talk to me at all. It was a nightmare even looking at her. While we had dinner around the bonfire, I could see Mr. Ahlawat look at her with lustful eyes. Even though, she wasn't reciprocating, in my heart I could feel that they were both making fun of me. I just ate a couple of bites and said I will retire to my room.

"Oh, what happened beta! The food is not good?"

"No, Ahlawat uncle, I'm just a bit full!"

"Oho, khaega nahi toh jaan kaise aaegi. Kyu, Sakshi beta?" He said that if I don't eat, how will I get stronger. Then, he tried to reaffirm what he said via Sakshi.

I was sure then! That they were mocking me. She must've told him. But why would she? She hates him? And she's been in front of my eyes all the time. Ah fuck, it's just my ridiculous brain, I thought. Dizzily, I stormed off to my tent and collapsed on the bed.