Landlord Teaches My GF a Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dozed off for about an hour and then woke up in sweat. Even though it was about 6 degrees outside, I felt hot. I was panicking. I needed fresh air! But, I didn't wanna go outside. Because I knew what I would see there.

"No, she won't do anything like that! She's a strong woman. She'll fight him!"

I slowly walked outside, careful not to make any noise. Curiosity got the better of me and I walked towards Sakshi's tent. I don't know what I was expecting when I went there, but still what I saw shocked me.

Like the previous night, all I could see were shadows. Two shadows, one fit and curvy, the other leaking darkness from every angle, were having a fight. It was an unfairly one-sided contest, but Sakshi was putting up quite a resistance. Mr. Ahlawat had his arm wrapped around hers, as her other elbow slammed against his stomach.

She was in his grip and was trying to get out. Sakshi's left foot raised and stamped on Mr Ahlawat's foot. He screamed in pain and choked her neck.

"Give in! You can't win against me!"

"Leave me alone, you fucking asshole. I'll make sure you rot in jail."

"Hahaa we'll see about that. Tonight, I will make you mine!"

"I will tell your wife. Your marriage will be ruined. Your life will be ruined?"

"Hahahahahaah!"

Mr Ahlawat laughed so loud that his shadow appeared to grow taller than Sakshi's, even though he was shorter than her. Sakshi seemed to stop struggling. I could imagine that she was looking at him in surprise for the way he was laughing.

"Hahaha you think she doesn't know? Why do you think she has gone? I keep my bitches tamed. Now is your turn!"

"No. Please stop. Please stop!"

I was maybe confused earlier, but this time I was sure. She was being taken by force. She didn't want this. Any of it! I took an assertive step forward, but then everything Sakshi had said in the morning haunted my mind. I can't protect her. I am not strong enough. I don't deserve her. I am not masculine enough. All these thoughts imprisoned my and I couldn't lift another foot.

Just then, Sakshi managed to free herself from his hold and scratched her nails across his face.

"Saali randi!" (Fucking whore) Sanjay Singh Ahlawat roared.

This really unleashed the beast inside him. He seemed to tear off Sakshi's kurta in one go and turned her around.

"Ouch. I'm sorry. Stop please. No no no no!"

"ENOUGH! Shut your fucking mouth!"

Consumed with rage, he pushed her against the tent and got behind her. Sakshi's face was now buried in the tent. She was facing me. Even though it was just a shadow, I could see how beautiful she was. The contours of her face, her lips, her hair, oh how gorgeous she was!

I saw Mr Ahlawat grabbing her hair in a ponytail, pulling her head and arching her back to have better access to her pussy. There was only her silhouette, but I could feel her eyes watching me, begging for help. But just then, I figured that Mr Ahlawat had entered her. And my entire perception changed. Her eyes now mocked me while they rolled upwards in pleasure. I know it was all in my head, but it was too real for me at that moment. I couldn't move.

"Ahhhh noooo!"

I could imagine the pain Sakshi felt when Mr Ahlawat's monster dick entered her. I'm not very well endowed, but even then, just half of my dick would make Sakshi cry in pain.

"What the fuck, you're not even wearing a condom!"

"Condom? Have you ever seen a lion wear a condom? Oh god, you're one crazy bitch! Don't worry, I have a lot of lessons to teach you!"

Sakshi had never even let my penis' tip touch her pussy without a condom. And here she was about to get fucked without one, from a man she didn't even love.

Mr. Ahlawat raised Sakshi's hands and placed them above her head on the tent. From outside, they looked like two animals fucking. With her hands now raised and pinned against the tent, Sakshi couldn't fight much. The only thing she could move was her ass. And that's what she moved, to and fro.

What the fuck! She was now doing it out of will? Just like she sucked his cock the day before, even when he loosened his grip on her.

"Ahhh arhhhhh hmmmpf!" I could discern the difference in the pitch of her voice. It was still a cry but slightly towards the pleasure side.

"You like that, don't you bitch? Look how easily my dick slides in you. You're fucking wet!"

Sakshi didn't reply and kept moaning. Then, something happened that gave me the latest shock of the night. A sound caused the sky to crash and fall. It was the sound of a slap.

Mr Ahlawat slapped Sakshi's pretty face so hard that the Earth trembled.

"Rule number 1. You reply when a man talks to you. Understood?"

He had stopped fucking her and by the angle of her shadow, I could see that Sakshi was staring at him in surprise.

"UNDERSTOOD?"

"Yes!"

"Yes what?"

"Yes, Ahlawat ji!"

"Say: Ji saheb! I am your owner!"

"Ji saheb ahhh!"

"Good slut! Now let me continue...Oh, you're so fucking sexy. The sexiest meat I've ever had. Can't believe you let that weakling fuck you."

It was just another of the countless insults coming my way.

"Does he fuck you like this?"

"No! Ahhh Ahlawat ji...saheb pleaseee!"

"Will you ever let him fuck you?"

She didn't reply, and as expected, another slap came her way. This time a spank on her ass.

"No...no...no ahhh!"

"I own your pussy now, you understand?"

"Ji saheb!"

"Hhahaha I knew it would be so easy to tame you, whore!" He spat.

Saying that, it was as if a beast possessed him. He rammed into Sakshi so hard that her cries tore through the tent. He growled and appeared to bite her neck.

"Ohhhh my goodddd ahhhhh it hurtsss!"

He kept on ploughing into her and then grabbed her head and bent her down to his waist level.

"Bitches deserve to get fucked in the bitch position arghhh!"

He grabbed her waist and absolutely destroyed her pussy with violent and hard strokes. I didn't sense any fight in her voice now. She was definitely enjoying it. I took it as an opportunity to finally let my dick free and masturbate. Just a couple of strokes later, I came so hard while a man 40 years older than had been fucking my girlfriend for at least 20 minutes.

"Ahlawat jiiiii!" I knew Sakshi came as well. She had been trying this since the morning. Finally, Sanjay Ahlawat was able to give her what she wanted. What I could never help her achieve.

Soon, he also orgasmed. The play of their shadows told me all the exact moments shots of cum entered my beautiful girlfriend's pussy. Her soft hisses and moans upon receiving the hot fluid that her body was designed to cherish.

In that moment, I realised that I had given Sakshi everything, except the only thing that a woman wants from a man. Sanjay Singh Ahlawat had tamed her. She was his bitch now.

"Ah, finally! Sakshi, I've fucked 1000s of pussies, but yours is the best. I can't wait to make it my cum dumpster. But don't you ever get pregnant!" Mr Ahlawat declared as he collapsed on her.

In a few minutes, he got up. He cleaned his dick with a piece of cloth that appeared to be Sakshi's shawl.

"Now, be a good woman and thank your man for giving you sexual satisfaction! Come here, touch my feet and thank me."

Sakshi crawled towards him. She sat down and touched his feet.

"Thank you, saheb ji!"

But instead of accepting her gratitude, Mr. Ahlawat kicked her.

"Is this how you touch a man's feet? Have you no manners at all? Cover your fucking head! Tumhari maa ne kuch sikhaya nahi hai kya? (Didn't your mom teach you anything?

Sakshi's shadow looked around but couldn't find anything. Mr Ahlawat handed him the shawl he had just cleaned his dick with. Sakshi got up and wrapped it around her head. Gracefully, she bent down to touch his feet with both her hands.

"Thank you, saheb!"

"Nice slut! Now, remember to wear a skirt tomorrow when we go back to Delhi. It will be easier to fuck you whenever we take a break. And act normal around Priyank. If you do anything stupid, you know how I will destroy your life. Not that I'm scared of him. But, he's a good kid. I don't want him to get hurt."

"Ji saheb!" She remained bowed at his feet. He laughed and went out, and even then she remained in the same position.

"This bitch is really tamed hahah!" Mr Ahlawat said to himself as he stepped outside the tent with the gait of a lion.

***

The next day, we had breakfast together at a wooden table just outside the tents. I wanted to soak in the beauty of Manali for the last time before we left. But, everything looked so ugly and repulsive. The sunlight that soothed my bones until the day before, now tore through my comfort and left me burning with envy.

Sakshi and Mr Ahlawat sat on either side of me. She didn't even lift her head while she ate while that burly old man kept staring at her with a wide grin. I didn't have to courage to look at her, but when I did, I noticed that she had wrapped her shawl around her neck, even though it was quite warm that day.

On closer inspection, I discovered that she had a hickey that still looked fresh. Hickey is an understatement though, Mr Ahlawat had bitten off her skin in the fit of rage I had only seen in shadows last night. I peeked into her cleavage and could see that her snow white breasts were also red and swollen.

A drop of tear rolled down my cheek. Mr Ahlawat noticed it.

"Hahaha what happened Priyank beta, don't wanna go home from this place? Aww, come here my child!" He hugged me. "You also, Sakshi beta!"

His arm stretched across me and rested at Sakshi's boob. He thought I didn't notice that, but I noticed every single thing that happened between them. I was heartbroken to see that Sakshi didn't even ask me why I was crying. She didn't even acknowledge it. She simply submitted to Mr Ahlawat as he pressed her boob in broad daylight in front of dozens of tourists.

We drove back in a few minutes. Since Mrs Ahlawat was not there, I decided to sit in the front while Sakshi sat at the back. Even after all that happened, she looked so beautiful. Her hair were tucked beneath the red shawl, which was wrapped gracefully across her body. She wore a dark shade of eye shadow and a deep red lipstick. Her silver earrings hung as beautifully as ever and brushed past her bare shoulder.

Below, she wore a floral long skirt that hugged her ass as she walked. As she sat there, I felt such a strong urge to keep looking at her. But then, my sight fell on her hickey again, and I knew she wasn't mine to look at anymore. Mr Ahlawat had marked her as his property, and there was little she or I could do about that.

As we descended the slope, Mr Ahlawat kept looking at her through the rearview mirror.

"Oh, this view! I can't wait to enter this beautiful place again oof!"

I carefully tilted my head a bit to look at Sakshi through the sideview mirror. She had lifted her skirt and spread her legs in a way that her shaven pussy was clearly visible. She was putting on a show for her old lover. Now, whether it was out of choice or compulsion, I have no idea.

"Let's stop at the same restaurant we did while coming up here! Okay, kids?" Mr Ahlawat said while stroking his dick from above his jeans.

"Yes, uncle!" Sakshi and I said in unison, even though there was such a stark difference in our voices. Though both of them had the sound of obedience, hers was made heavier with lust. Or, at least, that's how it appeared to be.

We sat at the same table at the restaurant and ordered some tea and snacks. I could see that Mr Ahlawat was talking to Sakshi through is eyes, he gestured her to go. She excused herself to the washroom.

"Priyank, you stay here and guard our things. Mujhe 2 number laga hai! (I have to go shit!)" Mr Ahlawat said after a few minutes.

In my heart, I knew what was happening, but I refused to believe it. I kept sitting at the table staring into nothingness. I contemplated what my life had come to in just 2 days. I was gonna change the world with my gorgeous partner. Now, I had lost her and lost the will to do anything! The world can go fuck itself.

"Sir, chai lelo!" The waiter brought the tea.

He carefully kept the cups on the table and looked at me with scorn. He didn't speak, but his expressions were saying: "What a weak fucking man!"

I figured out the reason behind it, something must be happening between Sakshi and Mr Ahlawat and he must've seen it. That's why he was judging my inability to stop it from happening. Slowly, I realised that all the workers at the dhabha were passing judging looks at me. Most of them had already witnessed how I was Sakshi's 'yes man', when we visited here a few days prior. But what happened that day, they had no idea that I'd be that big a loser.

I felt uncomfortable. It was as if all eyes were just staring at me, ridiculing me. I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted to see for myself what was happening. I picked myself up and walked towards the washroom. When I was a few steps away, a cleaner stopped me.

"Sir pocha laga hai. Geela hai. Baad mein aana!" (He said that he had just mopped the floor and it was wet, so I should come later). But clearly, the floor wasn't wet at all. He was surely paid off by Mr Ahlawat.

I stood there for some time and could hear Sakshi's moans and Mr Ahlawat's grunts. That's how everyone knew! They were shamelessly going at it without a care in the world. I bowed my head and began a walk of shame towards our seat. Even though I didn't lift my head up, I could see everyone laughing at me. I wished lightning would strike and just kill me!

As I sat holding my cup of tea, both of them walked back. Mr Ahlawat was just cracking jokes while Sakshi kept walking without responding. By the way she took the steps, the entire place was sure that she was fucked rough and hard. Workers whispered to each other while laughing. When she got closer, I noticed how a stream of cum flowed from her pussy down her toe.

***

When we reached Delhi, I reluctantly invited Sakshi to stay the night. To my relief, she refused. I wanted to be alone. And I especially didn't want to be with her while my old neighbour's cum dripped down her pussy.

I cried the entire night and masturbated violently. I downed an entire bottle of alcohol. I didn't go to work the next day or the next. I simply stopped picking their calls. Till 4-5 days, there was no sign of Sakshi, no phone call no nothing. But I knew she would come. Either to my house or to Mr Ahlawat's.

One day, almost a week after our trip, my doorbell rang. I thought it will be Sakshi and rushed to the door. I opened it and was surprised to see Mrs Ahlawat instead.

"Are you okay, Priyank beta? We've not seen you get out of the house. Your uncle and I were worried."

I'm sure she knew everything by then. She could see what a waste of a man I had become. My eyes were black and swollen, I had lost a lot of weight and beard grew on my face like weed. She gave such motherly vibes that I just wanted to hug her and cry and cry till nothing came out of my eyes. But, instead I said:

"Yes, aunty. Actually, I caught a cold in Manali. So, took a sick leave at work. I'm getting better now."

"Aw, poor child! I got you some food. Eat it, and let me know if you need anything else. I'll send Ramu."

She looked at me with such pity in her eyes and offered to send their domestic help my way. I was surprised that she didn't have any self-pity. Her husband had fucked such a gorgeous young girl, but she didn't seem to mind. Maybe it had happened so many times that she was used to it now. Mr Ahlawat was right, he did keep his bitches tamed.

"No, no aunty. Thanks for the food. I don't need anything else. You should also go. I don't want you to catch any infection for me. Thanks again!"

"You're welcome, son. Take care of yourself. Understood?"

"Yes, aunty!"

"Acha, I am going to my mother's place for a week. If you change your mind and want anything from us, here is Ramu's number. Call him directly."

"Thank you, aunty!"

I closed the door behind her and burst into tears. But then I had a realisation. She was leaving the house. It could only mean one thing. Sakshi would come!

So, I rushed to the terrace and sat there, so I could have a better view of the Ahlawat's residence. I sat there for hours in the sun, but there was no sign of her. The sun set and the moon rose to take its place, but Sakshi still wasn't there. I kept waiting without eating or drinking anything.

At around 8PM, an auto stopped outside their house. I knew it would be her. The moonlight shone at her face as she came out. Oh, how beautiful she looked! She wore a bright orange suit with silver embroidery at the borders. Her hair flew down her right shoulder and on to her breasts. She wore a Punjabi jutti. Her arms were covered with green and red bangles, and her ears were adorned with golden earrings. She wore a red bindi on her forehead and her shiny lipstick glittered in the moon light. A netted dupatta with silver shiny borders was draped across her front.

She took a few steps towards the main door, but stopped midway. She seemed to have forgotten something. To my surprise, she spread the dupatta over her head and then rang the doorbell. She had truly submitted herself to him.

The staunches feminist I knew had now become a submissive whore for the biggest misogynistic prick I had seen.

"Is this the fate of the world?" I thought.

I quickly descended the stairs and scaled the wall that separated my place from Mr Ahlawat's. All the curtains were open in their house, so I could clearly see their living room. Posh yellow light shone through the regal chandeliers and on my beautiful Sakshi as she walked in. Ramu had opened the door to her and he walked behind her with his jaw dropped.

Mr Ahlawat got up to greet her with a hug. She didn't hug back. They sat together on the kingly sofa as Ramu went to the kitchen to get water. I quickly jumped over the wall and stood with my back against their living room so I could see and hear more clearly.

"Water, madam ji!" Ramu grinned.

He looked like a man in his late 40s. His hair were balding and his teeth were bent. He looked like a younger and leaner version of the actor Tinu Anand.

"Chai, sirji?"

"Arre Ramu. Madam banaegi chai!" (Sakshi will make the tea)

"Go Sakshi. Make us both some tea! Go go." As Sakshi got up to leave, he spanked her ass in front of Ramu. She gave him a surprised look but he waved her away.

Sakshi didn't know how to cook! Like I said, we believed in equity. I was the only one who cooked and did all the tasks at home since she didn't have the physical strength to do all of it after work. Plus, as a man, I wanted to make up for the years of oppression my gender had caused for women. So, as a couple, we were trying to set new standards for gender roles. Our friends loved this about us and were trying to implement it in their own relationships.

I walked as Sakshi went to the kitchen. She was clueless. She took her own sweet time just to distinguish the salt from the sugar and look for the tea leaves. She opened her phone. I assumed that she was looking for tea recipes. Oh, how I wished I could just go and help her out. While making tea, the dupatta fell from her head and she quickly draped it back.

"What the fuck? Does it take this long to make tea? Sakshi?"

"Sorry, Ahlawat ji. Just 5 more minutes!"

"Hurry up!"

In the living room, Ramu and Mr Ahlawat were giggling and giving high-fives to each other.

Soon, Sakshi walked to the room with two cups of tea. She looked like a newlywed! So graceful and created to be fucked and bred.

Mr Ahlawat took a sip of the tea and immediately spat it out.

"Bhenchod, you don't know how to make tea?" He roared. "Ramu, taste it and tell how it is!"