Landlord Teaches My GF a Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Priyank beta. Your rent has been due for quite a while now. You left your job. Any other landlord would've kicked you out. But, I love you, my son. And you can ask the entire neighbourhood. Mr Ahlawat is a good man. An honourable man. Right, Ramu?"

"Ji sir!"

"So, I've solved your problems, Priyank. As you know, I'm starting a new fleet business which is being met with some flack because of false accusations. Since, you're a good writer, I want you to help me improve my reputation. My PR! In return, I will let you live in this house for free."

He was still holding Sakshi's arm as he spoke. Her head was bowed and I could barely see her face beneath the ghungat!

"But, I'm afraid, you can't sleep in this house anymore. You will be moved to the servant room on the terrace. You've seen it, right? This house now belongs to...Ramu and his wife, Sakshi!"

"Namaste karo, Sakshi beta!" Sakshi brought her hands together without lifting her face.

Ramu and HIS wife? What the fuck! I was getting shock after shock that evening.

"Hahaha why are you so shocked, Priyank beta? Ramu got promoted for his good work over the years. If you serve me well, you will get promoted too. And who knows, I might find a beautiful girl for you as well!"

"Also, there's good news. Ramu and Sakshi will be having a kid soon! You will become a mamu, Priyank! And then once the business is booming, you have to work as a babysitter for that child. You're excited, right?"

"Priyank! Why are you so sad, my child? Come on! You get to stay in the poshest part of Delhi without really having a job. You know how many people dream of having this life? Right, Ramu? Come on, now, don't cry. You have to smile. Smile for your uncle, please!"

"Don't worry! Ramu will not have sex with your girlfriend err...his wife. At least not until she carries my kid. He is allowed to do everything else except, you know..." He made a gesture of a finger entering a hole.

"That only I can do hahaha. But I won't do that quite often as your aunty comes back. That's why this house. I will only visit sometimes to see if my sweet kid Priyank is doing well."

He came closer to me and pulled my cheek.

"I know you won't disobey your respected uncle, Priyank, but if you ever think about going to the police or just simply saying no to anything I say, watch what's on this pen drive. You see, I know you like watching me fuck Sakshi...yes, yes I saw your cumstains all over my floor. So, we decided to give you a gift. This pen drive has some of our best intimate moments, all dedicated to you, my child!"

"So, if you decide to do anything stupid, which I know you won't, but just in case, here's what will happen. So, your colleague at the magazine you used to work for, she called me to ask your whereabouts. I think you know what I said. But, I also had another conversation with her. In case you make any sort of a wrong move, whatever is in that pen drive, is shared on the social media channels of your magazine and it stays there till anyone deletes it. She's putting her job at stake to do that, but you'll be surprised what people can do for 1 lakh rupees."

Meghana? Can't be! She was my best fucking friend. Is everything in this world so fake?

"One last thing! Remember I told you every bitch out there is just waiting to be tamed, including yours...today, you will see for yourself. If only you were a little more stern with her, we wouldn't be here. But, as your beloved uncle, it's my duty to prepare you for the world. What you will see now, just take it as a lesson!"

"Ramu!" He signalled something to him.

I didn't quite know what Ramu was about to do, but he grabbed me by the shoulders and dragged me to the bedroom. Mr Ahlawat held Sakshi's hand and followed us. Once inside, Ramu threw me on the chair and tied my hands. He then stripped me down and got naked himself.

"Priyank, ab tu dekhega ek aurat ko kaise sambhaala jaata hai! Watch and learn!" (Now, you will see how to handle a woman)

"Chal randi! Kapde utaar!" (Remove your clothes, whore)

"Ji saheb!"

Sakshi slowly removed the saree's pallu from her head and rolled it off her body.

"Jaldi kar behenchod!" (Hurry up!)

Sakshi picked up pace as her bangles clinked making me go wild with pleasure. I kept looking at her as her head was still bowed. When the entire saree was off her body, she unhooked her blouse and removed her petticoat. She looked like a goddess. Her figure was now at its curvy best and the bangles, earrings and henna mehandi made her look so fuckable. Her beautiful hair brushed against her shoulders and a few strands flowed behind her back. She lifted her head for a second and our eyes met.

Her eyes were full of guilt, but the mascara and the eye shadow masked her true emotions. Only as her true lover could I see the pain behind those eyes. And also, the lust.

"Ramu, garam karo apni biwi ko!" Mr Ahlawat ordered Ramu to make his wife, Sakshi, wet as he removed his own clothes one by one.

Ramu smiled widely and immediately started sucking on her tits. It was as if he had sucked tits for the first time. He went mad and sucked them like a hungry child, making slurpy noises and 'mmms'. Sakshi felt embarrassed and a drop of tear built in her eyes. But, lust got the better of her as she held Ramu's head and pulled the little hair he had left.

"Don't touch him, whore! I'm literally standing here! Have you no shame?" Mr Ahlawat smacked her head.

Ramu kept on devouring her gorgeous tits while stroking his dick. As soon as his strokes got faster, Mr Ahlawat stopped him.

"Abhi nahi. Teri baari aaegi, Ramu!" (Not yet, you'll get your turn, Ramu)

"Ji sir!"

"Bed pe chadh aur kuttiya ban ja!" (Climb on the bed and become a bitch)

"Ji saheb!"

Sakshi meekly obeyed him and climbed on the bed. She got on all fours and lifted her ass in the air. Her manglasutra hung in front of her boobs, shielding them from my lustful vision. She looked at me again accidentally and immediately bowed her head.

"Dekha Priyank? Kaise baat maan rahi hai yeh!" (See, Priyank, how obedient she is)

Then, he placed himself in front of her and shoved his dick in her mouth. He took his little finger in his mouth and wet it. Soon, he bent a little and tried to insert his finger in Sakshi's ass. She groaned with his dick in her mouth. In a couple of minutes, he inserted another finger inside her ass. This time her groan was less painful.

"Relax, randi! Priyank, are you watching? This is how you put a bitch in her place! Learn, it will help you a lot. Equality loda lahsun, it will get you nowhere! God made men and women like this, and nothing can change that!"

He inserted another finger inside her, which again seemed to cause her a lot of pain. She gave out a muffled scream.

"Ramu, tel leke aao!" (Get the oil, Ramu!)

Ramu was busy stroking his own dick looking at the wild encounter. He really was a loyal dog as he looked at his master fuck his new wife and still obeyed all his commands.

When Ramu got a bottle of oil from my bathroom, Mr Ahlawat stopped fucking Sakhi's beautiful face. He massaged his monstrous dick with the oil and threw the bottle away. He got behind Sakshi and placed his dick at the entrance of her asshole. He slapped his dick there a couple of times and then spat on it.

"Look how wet she is, Priyank. But tonight, I won't fuck her cunt. I will give this bitch the real bitch treatment. I'll tear her ass apart."

Even though all of us had guessed that this was going to be the case, Sakshi seemed to get scared of it and trembled while keeping her position. I was surprised at her strength. She had been in the same position for almost 10 minutes. Lust really brings out our true superpowers, right?

"Don't be scared, Sakshi. It will only hurt in the beginning, then you will love it. Whores like you loved getting fucked in the ass."

"Arghhhhhh!" As he inserted his dick's head, Sakshi howled in pain.

"Shut up, bitch! Don't make so much noise!"

"Now tell me, whose whore you are?"

"Yours, saheb!"

"Who is Priyank?"

"Ahhh my gooooowd, he's aa weak pussy!"

My dick got erect and I couldn't do anything about it as my hands were tied. It was the most torturous moment of my life.

"Hahahahah! Look, Sakshi. Look at your boyfriend. See, how hard he gets when you talk like this! Fucking excuse of a man! Shame on you!" He spat on me from there but the spit fell way ahead of me.

"Tumhara maalik kaun hai?" (Who's your owner?)

"Aap!" (You!)

"Tumhara bhagwaan kaun hai?" (Who's your god?)

"Aapka lund!" (Your dick!)

"Toh le fir!"

He started fucking her mercilessly now. He pulled her hair and lifted her head, forcing her to look at me. Her bangles clinked wildly as the room smelled of sex.

"Ramu, iss chutiye ko paas laao!" (Ramu, bring this stupid cunt closer)

Ramu didn't want to stop stroking his dick but he had to obey his master. He pushed me to the edge of the bed.

"Iska lund is randi ke muh mein daal!" (Put his dick in her mouth)

Ramu did as he was ordered.

"Bitch, now I'm going to pound your ass real hard. If it hurts, feel free to bite his dick. But you dare not take it out of your mouth or give him a blowjob!"

Sakshi had never sucked my dick, and now when I finally entered her mouth fully, she wasn't allowed to suck it either.

Mr Ahlawat gave a war cry and was true to his word. He entered her without warning and his dick went straight into her intestines.

"Mmmmmpf!" Sakshi moaned with my dick in her mouth. Her lips tightened around it and spit covered it.

I was really turned on and it was getting so uncomfortable. Having my girlfriend's mouth around my dick while she looked so sexy with sindhoor in her hair, bindi on her forehead, a manglasutra and bangles...it was what I had envisioned our future to be like. But this was different, she was married to someone else and being fucked by someone else. And the fact that I couldn't stroke my dick or fuck her mouth, made my dick hurt badly. It felt like my balls would burst. I hoped that I would just cum and put an end to this ordeal.

"Noooo!" Sakshi buried her teeth in my dick and it shocked my entire body with pain. She quickly opened her mouth wider, but the damage was done. I was sure there will be some sort of wound.

Sakshi raised her eyes and looked at me as if to say sorry. I looked at her and spoke with my eyes: What all are you sorry for?

She just kept looking at me with pity and started crying. I forgave her. I had to. She's a woman, and she's free to have her choice. And I love this woman!

"Ahh meri randi! Kya gaand hai teri!" (My whore, what an ass you have!)

The friction of Sakshi's asshole must've made Mr Ahlawat enjoy as he came way sooner than the usual standards. Still, it must've been around 20 minutes!

"Ramuuu, aaja!"

He invited Ramu to cum on his newly-wed wife while he himself spurted cum deep inside her ass.

"Yeh le raand! Aaj se teri gaand bhi meri!" (Take it, whore! From now on, even your ass belongs to me!)

Ramu came all over her sexy and slender naked back. He also groaned in pleasure. Just then, I also orgasmed inside Sakshi's mouth, but he quickly removed my dick from his mouth and spat all the cum. The marks of her teeth were fresh against my dick's skin.

"Dekh raha hai Ramu. Kitni wafadar biwi di hai tujhe. Thook diya uska! Mera toh pi jaati hai poora!" (See, Ramu, I gave such a loyal wife to you. She spat his cum while she drinks mine)

"Haan sir. Thank you aapka!"

"Chal randi, mai ab ghar jaa raha hoon. Ek baar Priyank ko bata de ki ab se tu kaun hai!" (Okay, whore. I'm going home. Tell Priyank who you are from now on)

Sakshi caught her breath while she still stayed in the bitch position. She licked the sperm from Mr Ahlawat's dick and said:

"Mai Sanjay Singh Ahlawat ki raand aur Ramu Singh Bhandari ki dharam patni!" (I'm Sanjay Singh Ahlawat's whore and Ramu Singh Bhandari's wife!)

"Shabhaash!" Mr Ahlawat patted her head and kissed her lips passionately. She smooched him with equal fervour.

Ramu also bowed down and kissed her luscious lips. She didn't kiss him back at all, but didn't protest either.

"Let's go, Ramu. Let these lovebirds catch up. I think it's long overdue."

They both left the room while I sat facing Sakshi and wondering where it all went wrong. My hands were still tied to the chair, and she finally collapsed on the bed, exhausted and well-fucked!

We were alone for the first time after what happened in the forest by the pond, but there was nothing left to say. The only fact was that Mr Ahlawat had well and truly tamed her, which was clear from the smirk of satisfaction on her face.