Laney’s Night Out

Story Info
Laney’s wasn’t home when Michael woke.
1k words
4.06
8.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DRobbie06
DRobbie06
339 Followers

"She must be having fun." I said to myself as my alarm went off at 4:30am. My wife's side of the bed was empty, and I hadn't seen her since I left the club at 8:30 the previous evening. "No messages either." I observed by looking at my phone.

I had taken Laney to a new lifestyle club last evening. Our plan was to check it out for a bit and come home early because we both have work today. Around 7:30 my wife started talking and dancing with a handsome younger guy and his girlfriend. When I suggested we leave at 8:30 she told me to go ahead and that she'd get a ride home. Knowing my wife well, I suspected she be fucking the guy and his girlfriend not long after I left.

I meandered into the master bathroom to take a shower and get ready for work. In case you haven't caught on yet, Laney and I have an open relationship in which she is a hot wife and I'm her cuckold. I'm not in chastity or anything, but she fucks whomever she wants, and I only fuck her.

Just as I had a foot in the shower, I heard a loud knocking at the front door and the doorbell ringing several times. I wrapped a towel around my waist and headed out to see what was going on.

As I opened the door, I saw a car pulling away. Looking to the right I saw my naked wife laying passed out on the porch bench with her clothes wadded up in a ball and her phone sitting next to the clothes. She had what I could only assume was cum on her face, tits, stomach, and thighs. "Yep. She had a good time." I thought.

I stepped onto the porch and after tossing my wife's phone and clothes into the house I picked her up and carried her inside and to our bedroom. As walked through the house I looked at my thoroughly used wife and knew I couldn't wait to get inside of her. She knows I love fucking her while there's still another man's cum inside her. Today it was not only inside her but all over her. That guy must have had a friend with him.

I laid my wife down on her side of the bed and turned her onto her left side so her ass was toward me. I groped her tits with one hand and felt her slick sloppy cunt with the other. Dam she actually felt loose!

I pointed my average size dick at her pussy and pushed my hips forward. My cock fell inside her cum filled hole all the way to the base with little resistance. I continued to paw at her sticky breasts while I pumped her pussy.

Even though she was passed out I began to talk dirty. "My whore wife had fun tonight, didn't she? Your pussy is so sloppy baby! I'll bet you begged them to cum in your married womb!"

I love dirty talk, so this was turning me on enough to start feeling the urge to cum despite the lack of friction my dick felt inside her well used fuck hole.

"Did they use your ass too baby?" I asked my clueless wife. "How about I poke around and find out?" I added as I pushed my dick inside her asshole.

"Oh yeah baby, you gave them your slutty asshole too!" I said as I felt the copious liquid in her ass and saw a small amount begin to leak out around my shaft as I pushed deep inside her.

"You want me to add my cum to theirs baby? You like being used my multiple men, don't you? You love to bring home a used and filled body to your husband? You're such a hot whore baby!" I continued to talk nasty. Incidentally, we talk very dirty during sex when she's awake as well.

"Look at you just lay there while your husband fucks your used asshole! You're so stretched out do you even feel me? Fuck you're such a slut!" As I said that I had a thought. I wonder if she has pictures on her phone.

I pulled my dick out of my wife's gaped asshole and went to grab her phone. As I walked back to the bedroom, I opened her pictures and viola, pictures of my wife being spit roasted and much more. I reinserted my meat in her back door and continued fucking my oblivious hot wife while I scrolled through photos taken over the past several hours.

"Oh, I see your friends have big dicks. I know my whore wife loved that! No wonder your holes are stretched out for your husband. Oh shit, you let them piss on you? Dam they treated you like a piece of fuck meat. You're so hot baby!"

Between looking at the pictures of my wife being used by at least 4 big dicked men and my own foul mouth I had gotten worked up and was ready to cum.

"Here you go baby. I'm cumming!" I yelled as I pumped the first wad into her asshole. I quickly switched my dick to her pussy and added a shot of hot spunk there. Then I pulled out and shot the rest of my load onto her body.

After covering my wife's filthy body with a blanket, I jumped in the shower, got dressed, and headed to work. All day I thought about what had taken place that morning. I had to hide my hard on from co-workers multiple times. Even though I saw pictures I couldn't wait to hear details from my wife.

"Hi." The text from my wife read that came through at about 2:45pm.

"You looked so sexy this morning baby! I had to add my cum to the other loads!" I informed her.

"I had a feeling. Last thing I remember was blowing a guy as he and a friend drove me home." She confessed. "I think I fell asleep in the car."

"I'll be home at 4:15 and you can give me some details while I eat that pussy baby!"

"K. See you then." She answered.

DRobbie06
DRobbie06
339 Followers