Langley Circle Beginning Ch. 10

Story Info
Their marriage takes a lover, the girls stay home and play.
18.9k words
4.69
4k
5

Part 10 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: The following is a work of fiction that contains descriptions of explicit sexual acts and is intended for adults only. All people, places, and events are a product of my imagination and any characters described as engaging in sexual acts are over the age of eighteen.

Thanks for sticking around for this next instalment; I can't believe we made it to episode ten! This episode is a real sex fest with only minimal plot advancement. There is fun with two women including toy and even a little bum play, two women and a man, and some roleplay and even a small dabble for one of our characters in the world of a "little".

Previously on Langley Circle... Nicky and Josh explored their burgeoning relationship and enjoyed getting to know each other's bodies in more detail. Meanwhile Dean struggled at the office with his new personal assistant, who was utterly incompetent, and whose only redeeming quality appears to be her pornstar looks. The death of a co-worker turned out to be the trigger for Dean to agree to exploring a sexual relationship with Megan, and making the phone call with Beth to let Megan know the good news turned out to be very interesting indeed.

=== === ===

Season One, Episode Ten

Nicky sighed as she studied the pizza menu. "I don't know why I bother really." She tossed the menu onto the coffee table and sank back into the leather armchair. "We always get the same thing."

"True." Bella nodded from the sofa opposite. "No point messing with perfection. One large deep pan Pepperoni, with pineapple on my half, cheesy garlic bread and chicken wings."

Nicky chuckled. "I swear we could probably just phone up and ask for 'the usual'." She glanced over at Bella, and once again wished that her parents would hurry up and leave. Pizza was way down on the list of things she was planning for tonight; her body was tingling with excitement at the thought of spending another night alone with Bella.

"What?" Bella asked.

"Huh?"

"You were staring at me all weird. What was going through your mind?"

Nicky grinned as the heat rose to her cheeks.

"OK girls, we're off." The voice came from behind Nicky.

She twisted around in her chair. "OK mum, have a good time."

"This feels like a bit of a switch around," her dad said from over her mum's shoulder. "The teenagers staying at home while the old fogies go out for the night."

"You're not an old fogey Mr. P," Bella said, "You're still in your prime."

Nicky rolled her eyes and glared at Bella, she really was being an outrageous flirt. She turned back and noticed her mum smirking at her dad, who blushed, and hurried out of sight.

"OK, call if there are any problems. We should be back by lunchtime tomorrow."

"Have a great time, don't do anything I wouldn't do," Bella said smiling broadly.

Nicky groaned, and waved over her shoulder, as her parents bustled out giggling.

"I don't know what's got into them," she said as the front door closed. "They are acting like teenagers lately, all lovey-dovey, giggling and whispering all the time."

"It's cute," Bella said, flopping back to lie on the sofa. "They are obviously still into one another."

Nicky stared at the curvy figure of her petite friend reclining opposite, and could not resist any longer. She got to her feet, stepped around the coffee table, and dove on top of her. Bella squealed and Nicky was quick to silence her with a kiss, which Bella eagerly returned once she had recovered from her initial shock. Nicky wriggled her body in between Bella's legs, ground her hips down, and thrust her tongue into her friend's mouth.

Her point made, Nicky eased back a little and finished with a few delicate smooches before lifting up.

"Well bloody hell girlfriend, I can see what sort of mood you are in tonight," Bella said, trying to catch her breath.

"I have wanted to do that for hours." Nicky leaned down and kissed Bella on the nose, as she felt hands sliding around onto her bottom.

"How about a little appetizer before we order the pizza?" Bella said, squeezing Nicky's bum, and bobbing her eyebrows suggestively.

Nicky grinned and climbed off the sofa eagerly. "You read my mind."

"I swear Nicky Parker, you are corrupting me. You are such a horny tart."

"Me?" Nicky said in mock outrage. "You are the one who corrupted me."

"What are you talking about," Bella said, "I am as pure as the driven snow."

"Why you little minx." Nicky lunged for her friend, but Bella was too quick, twisting out of her reach and squealing as she dashed towards the stairs. Nicky's heart pounded, excitement running through her body, as she followed in hot pursuit.

She almost snagged her at the top of the stairs, but Bella, once again dodged her and danced down the hallway laughing. The smaller woman surprised her then, by running straight past her bedroom, and heading for her parent's room instead.

"Bel, what are you doing?"

Bella threw Nicky a playful look over her shoulder, barged into the master bedroom, and leapt onto the bed. "Being naughty." She giggled, starfishing on her back.

"You kinky bitch," Nicky said, laughing, "you just want to roll around where my dad's been."

"Yep," Bella said without any trace of apology or embarrassment. "Now come and lie on your mum's side, you know it will give you a tingle."

Nicky felt a surge of embarrassment, not caused by what Bella had said, but because it was the truth. She hesitated for just a moment before giving in. "Sod it!" She jumped on the bed, Bella scooting out of the way just in time, and buried her face in the pillow. The smell of her mum's perfume filled her nostrils and she grinned at the sensations of comfort and arousal it triggered in her.

Bella snuggled in next to her, doing a similar thing with her dad's pillow. "This is so naughty. I can smell his manly aroma. His deodorant, cologne, and a little bit of that man musk."

"This side is tangy and sexy, full of mum's perfume," Nicky said with a wistful smile.

"Shit! You were right," Bella said suddenly.

Nicky sat up. "About what?"

"You can see the door in the mirror; he was definitely spying on me."

Nicky flopped back and giggled. "Yep, told you."

Bella climbed off the bed, but Nicky wasn't paying much attention. She felt like a naughty child, playing in her parents' room. It was silly and naughty, and Bella had been right, it made her tingle.

"Wow, look here; I bet your mum looks hot in these."

Nicky sat up suddenly. "What are you doing?" Her question was redundant though, she could see exactly what her friend was doing; she was rifling through her mum's underwear drawer. "Bella, stop being a perv." Bella turned round, and Nicky gasped at the tiny red thong her friend was holding. The image of her mother wearing it was instantly in her head. She closed her eyes, trying to blot it out.

"Holy shit, this is beautiful." Bella was now holding up a silky cream camisole. "It's so soft; your mum's big boobs would look magnificent in this."

"Bel," Nicky said, eyeing the sexy garment as the desire began to build in her.

"Ooh, there's a black one too," Bella said as she turned around and continued to rummage in the drawer.

Nicky pulled off her top, unhooked and removed her bra, and lifting her bottom off the bed, slid down her shorts and knickers. She stretched back on the bed and luxuriated in the feel of the Egyptian cotton sheet against her naked body.

"Bella," she said, keeping her voice neutral and calm.

"What?" Bella said without turning around.

"Make love to me please," she said in a tremulous voice.

Bella froze, and spun back to face the bed, her eyes widening as she took in the view. Nicky felt a tingle of excitement that she was beginning to recognize as the buzz she got from exhibiting her body for her lovers.

Neither woman spoke, as Bella calmly removed her own clothes, staring hungrily at Nicky's body. "You want to do it on your parent's bed?"

Nicky reached her arms towards Bella. "Yes."

Bella grinned, climbed onto the bed, and very slowly began crawling her way up Nicky's body. Inch by inch the blonde bombshell advanced, breasts swaying gently from side to side, as she leaned down to plant delicate kisses on each of Nicky's knees. Her Hard nipples dragged up over shins as she peppered kisses over smooth thighs, causing Nicky's breathing to quicken and her heart to beat faster. As Bella's strawberry blonde hair cascaded loosely around her head, it danced over the sensitive skin at the top of Nicky's thighs and detonated warm Tingles deep in her belly.

Nicky parted her legs, and the kisses progressed deeper between her thighs, causing a gasp to escape her lips as warm breath tickled her pussy. She gazed down to see Bella staring up at her with twinkling green eyes, and watched as the diminutive sexpot slowly and very deliberately eased her tongue out and pressed it between the lips of Nicky's labia.

The thrill was instant, causing Nicky to throw back her head and moan loudly. She closed her eyes, and dug her fingers into the sheet, as the tongue began dancing around her pussy, easing open her lips and lapping at the wetness inside. The sensations heightened as the tongue quivered its way up through her sex, circled around her fleshy hood, agonizingly avoided touching her sensitive clitoris, before then licking down deliciously slowly to the opening of her vagina. As she felt the tip of the tongue dip inside, an intense shudder of pleasure rippled through her.

"Bel, that's heaven," she said in a languid voice.

The tongue shimmered its way back up through her pussy, and then she felt cool air and experienced a loss, as contact was broken. "You taste divine, and your pussy is like a work of art, it is so beautiful."

Nicky's arousal surged once more as Bella resumed making love to her, jerking with intense pleasure as the tongue swam through her vulva and flicked briefly at her clitoris.

"Yes," she said amid a gasp, and placed a hand on Bella's head, encouraging her to stay in that spot, as her body thrummed with waves of pleasure.

Bella's tongue flicked a delicious rhythm on Nicky's clit, making her pant in slow breathy gasps. Muscles all around her body began to tense, and each gasp shortened as the feeling of ecstasy increased. Just as she felt certain her orgasm would take her, the tongue moved down once more to the opening of her vagina. She groaned in frustration, letting out a rasping breath as the intensity dropped off a touch. She knew Bella was doing it deliberately, edging her ever closer, and then backing off.

"Bella," she said, whining the word like a hungry kitten.

"Patience," came the reply.

Nicky gasped as once more the tongue dipped inside her. Bella's nose squashed against her clit as the tongue endeavoured to penetrate her even deeper, before again withdrawing and trailing up to her tender bud. Hands ran up her body teasing her climax ever closer; Fingertips brought her skin alive as they curled around her breasts. Nicky covered the hands with her own, feeling a deep connection to her generous lover.

"Bel, I need it."

The tongue flicked urgently at her clit, as muscles began tensing all over her body again. Fingertips clasped her nipples, and finally the damn burst. Her back arched, her mouth opened wide drawing breath in sharply, and for a second the world stopped. Then suddenly everything was exploding with light, sound, and pleasure. She cried out, as lips covered her clitoris, drawing the orgasm from deep within her. She writhed, and grasped tightly onto the hands at her breasts, digging fingernails into flesh, as she came undone for her best friend.

Bella moaned, as she attempted to chaperone Nicky's orgasm, lapping the sweet nectar from her, and holding her as her body shuddered and bucked on the bed.

Nicky gasped and panted as her climax gradually ebbed away. The tongue withdrew, and one last shudder rocked her body, causing her to both sigh and laugh at the same time. Fingers were gently stroking her chest, while delicate kisses trailed over her most intimate parts.

Nicky cradled her friends face lovingly and gently pulled her upwards. "Come here you beautiful thing," she said.

Bella moved up, the two women ending up breast to breast as they kissed deeply; Nicky could taste her own arousal mingled amongst the kiss. The sexy blonde pulled back, resting her chin on Nicky's chest and peered up at her contentedly.

Nicky laughed." you look as satisfied as I feel."

"Almost," Bella replied, smiling.

"Almost?"

"Yeah, that was just the appetizer; I have much more to give," Bella said, and began kissing her way back down Nicky's body.

Nicky shivered in excitement. "Again?"

"Do you mind?" Bella asked.

"Wait, I have a better idea," Nicky said, sitting up. "You lay back."

"But I want to--"

"Be a good girl and do as you're told," Nicky said.

Bella pouted, but scooted back up and lay on the pillow next to her.

"Ok now shimmy down a bit." Nicky guided her lover. "Great." She leaned over and began kissing her way down Bella's body, until she reached the tiny patch of blond hair just above her pussy.

"I like this plan so far," Bella said, delight evident in her voice.

Nicky moved further down and then as she continued with her kisses, she swung one leg over, placing her sex directly above Bella's face.

"Now this is perfect," Bella's said, and gasped as Nicky pushed her tongue gently in between her moist lips.

Nicky moaned, as she felt Bella's hands come up around her hips and pull her down lower. Bella's tongue scored a direct hit on Nicky's clit and she moaned in pleasure. She tried to focus on giving her friend similar sensations, guiding her tongue in circles all around Bella's vulva, lapping at the musky sweet wetness. She eased Bella's legs wider, and lowered her own head further, licking all the way through her slit before returning to place her lips over her friend's clitoris and sucking gently. Bella gasped loudly, giving Nicky a thrill, egging her on even more.

As her tongue continued its dance upon Bella's clit, Nicky brought her fingers to tease in and around the opening of her friend's vagina, making circles around and around before dipping briefly in. Her finger continued its teasing exploration lower, finding the puckered entrance that was there. As Nicky drew her fingertip over Bella's anus, her friend gasped.

"God yes Nicky. I like that. Keep doing that."

Nicky was happy to oblige; she was fascinated how her friend seemed to enjoy the attention her finger was paying to her bum hole. She maintained the assault on the clitoris with her tongue, as she used her finger to explore the puckered skin of Bella's anus. Marvelling at how it rippled and squirmed beneath her touch.

Meanwhile, Bella was doing her best to drive Nicky crazy, clamping her lips over her clit and lashing it with her tongue. It was too much for Nicky to concentrate at times, and she had to pause and lift her head to enjoy the sensations, simply unable to focus on more than anything but the pleasure.

Nicky gazed down at Bella's pretty pussy, teasing it with her fingers, peeling back the fleshy hood and gently rubbing her clit. She noted how different things got varying reactions. Rubbing Bella's clit earned a significant amount of appreciation, as did circling around the entrance to her vagina. However, the biggest reaction was when she slid her finger further back and once again played at her friend's backdoor.

"Yes, fuck yes," Bella said with a groan, giving Nicky a buzz at having found one of her friend's most pleasurable spots.

She began to circle one finger around the tight entrance, every now and then applying a little pressure to the wrinkled skin there, and each time it got a gasp or sigh. This had the added effect that it spurred Bella to be even more energetic with her tongue, a fact that was causing Nicky some trouble, as she was finding it hard to concentrate; her second orgasm was fast approaching.

Dipping her head back down, she used the tip of her tongue to stroke Bella's clit, while maintaining her finger merry-go-round at her friend's bum. Settling into a steady rhythm, she traced around and around, then applied ever-increasing amounts of pressure at the entrance. It was not long before Bella began to pant and moan at the attention Nicky was giving her.

"Don't stop," Bella said before quickly returning to her own frenetic licking.

Nicky shivered, breathing heavily at the sudden onslaught of sensations at her clitoris, and tried to maintain her focus. Then she felt it; Bella began to stiffen. She could feel her friend's body pressing up into her own. She was about to make Bella come, and knew her own orgasm was also only moments away. The feelings intensified, and she sucked Bella's clit into her mouth while pressing firmly at her puckered anus, the finger slipping inside a short way. This sent Bella over the edge and she squealed into Nicky's pussy, which in turn triggered Nicky's orgasm. She pushed harder with her finger forcing it a little further into Bella's arse. Her friend was shuddering beneath her, and her own legs were trembling; she had to fight hard not to collapse.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck!" Bella cried out, as the orgasm ripped through her body.

Nicky released the pressure on Bella's clit, and breathed heavily through her own orgasm, as Bella's body jerked beneath her, expelling the finger from her bottom.

The two women lay shuddering and moaning as their orgasms subsided, until Finally Nicky thought she had better move before she collapsed. She swung her leg carefully over, and spun around to cuddle up to Bella who was limp and panting heavily.

"That was so amazing."

"Yes it was," Bella said and grinned.

Nicky giggled. "I can't believe I put my finger up your bum."

"That was so delicious. I have often thought I am a little into that, but have never tried it."

"Did it hurt?"

"No," Bella said, "but I was so unbelievably turned on by that point, you probably could've shoved your arm up there and it would've been ok."

Nicky snorted with laughter.

"OK, well maybe not your arm."

"I can't believe we had sex on my parent's bed."

Nicky snuggled up to Bella and gently caressed her naked body, as the two women lay in post orgasmic silence. It seemed to Nicky that if she never moved again, she would be fine with that.

"I'm starving," Bella said suddenly, and just like that, the spell was broken.

Nicky grinned at her best friend. "Bagsy you call the pizza."

"Umm, don't think so bitch. You are currently two orgasms to my one, so I suggest you shake that sexy little arse of yours, and make the call, while I try to remember how my legs work."

Nicky laughed, "Ok Ok, fair point."

=== === ===

Dean dribbled the last few drops of wine into his glass. "Shall I open another bottle?"

"Please," Megan replied, "Take your pick from the rack."

"How about red this time?" Beth said.

"Sounds good."

"Ok, red it is." Dean stood and made his way from the small lounge that doubled as Megan's dining room, into the kitchen. As he perused the options from the small wine rack, Dean reflected on how things had gone so far.

Beth and Megan had hit it off instantly, falling in to relaxed and companionable conversation, comfortable in each other's company; they reminded him more of childhood friends than two women who had met only a couple of times previously. Megan was literally fizzing with excitement from the moment they arrived, and had taken every opportunity to make physical contact with Beth in some way or other. It was very interesting to watch another woman with such an obvious sexual attraction towards his wife.

He had found things a bit awkward initially, he couldn't figure out how to act. It was a strange feeling to know that there was a standing agreement that Beth and he would pursue a sexual relationship with Megan, and yet they had barely ever socialised together. Megan had been friendly, kind, and a most generous host, insisting that she cook a simple meal, so they could relax and get to know each other, without having to worry about prying eyes or ears.