Langley Circle Beginning Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After some halting small talk, things had gradually improved, and once the alcohol started flowing, it became much more pleasant indeed. Beth had made an effort to pay him a lot of attention, even though he could tell she was desperate to focus on Megan, but he appreciated the attempt to help him feel less like a third wheel.

Now that the meal was finished, and they were about to start their third bottle of wine, things were going a lot better. Dean had tried to relax and go with the flow, reminding himself that regardless of how the evening progressed, Beth would see him right; he just had to trust her. Megan had been similarly attentive to him, brushing against his arm on a number of occasions, placing a hand on his shoulder as she served dinner, and other small touches that had helped him develop a connection with her. As the evening wore on his mindset gradually changed, no longer seeing her as the off-limits personal assistant she had been until recently, but instead as a young, flirtatious woman with whom he was allowed, and even encouraged, to be friendly and affectionate with.

There had been no direct discussion yet about what they were embarking on, and this was starting to become the elephant in the room. He thought it would be best to say something, get it all out in the open; that way they could all relax. At least, he would be able to relax; he was fairly sure the women were already well and truly relaxed about the situation.

He pulled a bottle from the rack, a Chilean merlot that looked like it could be half-decent, and turned to re-join the women. The sound of soft music and giggling came from the other room. He smiled; he really was one lucky son-of-a-bitch.

Pausing in the doorway, he quietly observed the two women sitting at the table, sipping wine and chatting conspiratorially. They were sitting much closer than a few moments ago, close enough to maintain physical contact as their eyes remain fixed on each other. Both had dressed casually for the evening, but Dean suspected neither had taken any less care than they would normally do for a big night out.

Beth wore a figure-hugging light blue summer dress that was tight around the torso and flared out at the skirt. It hung from the shoulders by delicate spaghetti straps, was low-cut enough to display her generous cleavage, and short enough to reveal a good amount of her toned legs. The strappy sandals she had worn on the ride over were in the hall where she had kicked them off almost as soon as they had arrived, and her hair was styled in full waves that hung loosely down onto her shoulders.

Megan had opted for a short flowing green skirt, which she had made little to no effort to keep in place throughout the night. Whilst she had always remained technically decent, he had been treated to many glimpses of her smooth firm thighs, practically all the way up to the swell of her bubbly bum cheeks. Whilst different in some ways, the garment reminded him of the skirt that Beth had worn during their schoolgirl roleplay; he wondered if this had been a deliberate move on Megan's part.

Her top was pretty much just a yellow camisole, clingy at the bust and loosening lower down so that the hem danced gently around her exposed navel. Her strawberry blonde hair was loose too, and hung in floaty waves around her pretty face. Baby blue eyes sparkled and gazed adoringly at his wife as the two women giggled and whispered to each other.

As he watched, Beth leant in and kissed Megan lightly on the lips; arousal surged through him. It felt excitingly voyeuristic standing unobserved as the two beautiful women explored their burgeoning feelings for one another. The kiss was short and delicate, both women grinning and giggling as their lips parted. That was his cue.

"Here we go ladies, a fine Chilean merlot, pulled from our cellars especially for the occasion," Dean said, with a pretentious wave of his arm; the two women cooed appreciatively. He leaned in between them and began pouring wine into Beth's glass, almost spilling it when her hand began gliding up his leg to settle on his backside.

"Thank you honey," Beth said seductively.

"And for you, young lady?" He poured some for Megan, and was only slightly more surprised when her hand ran up his other leg to join Beth's.

"Thank you kind sir," she said as she squeezed his bum. "I'm sure I will enjoy this."

"It's so nice to have such appreciative ladies," Dean said as the hands of his molesters met on his backside. He topped off his own glass, then sat down between the two women.

"Ok, serious talk time now," he said with a smirk.

Beth kissed his cheek and slid one hand onto his thigh. "Whatever you say hubby."

"Yes, you're the boss," Megan said, sliding her hand onto his other thigh, and reaching up to kiss his cheek.

Dean was already semi-hard and beginning to lose his train of thought; he suspected if he didn't say what he wanted to right now, then he probably never would.

He cleared his throat. "Right, I only really have one ground rule; anything any of us do with one another must to be with full prior knowledge and consent."

"Agreed." Both women chorused together.

A look passed between the two women; what were they plotting. "No sneaking around, Ok?"

"Agreed." The duo piped up again.

"If we remain open, honest and mindful of everyone's feeeeeelings..." He squeaked the last word as two hands suddenly swept from his thighs to his bulge.

"Mindful, yes," Megan said, smiling at him.

"Honest," Beth added, drawling the word out sexily, as she slowly stroked.

"And open," he croaked.

"As you wish," Beth said, pulling down his zip, as Megan unbuckled his belt.

Dean had lost control of the conversation, but couldn't care less. He leant back in his chair and watched the two women come together in a passionate kiss, as a hand worked his manhood from his trousers; he wasn't even sure to which woman the hand belonged. Fingers curled around his shaft as another hand slid down between his legs, cupping his balls. He relaxed and watched in a daze, resting one hand on the back of each woman, who continued kissing hungrily just above his cock. He sighed in pleasure as the hand began to stroke his length, drawing his foreskin gently up and down. The other hand was rolling his balls and gently squeezing, a single finger occasionally sliding lower to stroke his perineum.

Beth and Megan were kissing lustily, their tongues tussling, lips twisting and pushing firmly against one another, as they breathed heavily, whispering sweet nothings to each other.

"I want you," Megan whispered to Beth, who moaned in response replying, "We're both yours."

"You both look so beautiful right now," Dean said, stroking their necks lovingly.

He trailed his hand along Beth's shoulders, dragging the straps of her dress down over her arms, causing the garment to sag, it only managing to remain in place by the curve of her bosom.

Beth broke the kiss long enough to pull her arms from the straps, as Megan eagerly pushed the dress down to her waist baring Beth's breasts, and sighing with pleasure. She went to them instantly, her mouth lowering to cover one nipple, her small hand cupping and stroking the supple flesh of the other. Beth moaned holding the back of Megan's head tenderly to her breast.

Dean switched his focus to Megan's top, and repeated the process, sliding the thing material straps off her shoulders. She straightened up and gladly helped, slipping her arms through and pushing the garment down to bunch around her waist. Her small pert breasts were freed, and he cupped one, seeking out the large nipple with his fingers. He bent to kiss her, her soft full lips parting willingly to accept his tongue, and she moaned with pleasure as he gently rolled the nipple between thumb and finger. He marvelled at the touch of another woman's breast, his first in as long as he could remember. She was much smaller than Beth, but her breasts were firm and perky, the skin taut and yet supple at the same time.

Megan broke the kiss gasping as Beth bent down, sucking the smaller woman's nipple into her mouth; Dean trailed a line of kisses down Megan's neck and noted that he could now actually see that it was her hand around his cock, while Beth was the one stroking his balls.

"Your boobs are so pretty," Beth said.

"Nothing compared to your big fun bags," Megan said reaching out to bring her closer, pressing Beth's breasts to hers. She laughed. "Wow, little and large."

"You both have amazing breasts," Dean said as he kissed first Beth and then Megan. "Beth, yours are big and full and just heaven to play with; I can lose myself in them. Plus, your cleavage has been known to provide somewhere for me to put my dick that is most definitely on my top 3 list of favourite places to put it."

Megan giggled, her eyes widening. "I have to see that!"

He turned to Megan. "Yours are so pert, firm, and fit my hand perfectly; I feel like I can possess them completely. Not to mention that you have the most incredible nipples which are just begging to be sucked."

"Mmm, yes you do," Beth said, lowering her mouth back to one of Megan's breasts.

Dean bent to the other one, and felt a hand on the back of his head urging him on as he drew the hard nipple into his mouth, toying with it using his tongue, flicking and sucking it hard.

"God you two are driving me mad, this is so good."

Beth turned to Dean, kissing his cheek as he gently nursed at Megan's breast. "What do you want?" she asked.

He paused and looked at her in confusion.

"Tell us what you want to see or do, and we'll do it."

He straightened up and looked back and forth between the two half-naked women. Could his life really be this good?

Megan stretched up and kissed him, forcing her tongue eagerly into his mouth. "Anything Dean."

"I want to see your beautiful shaved pussy," he said.

Megan stood up grinning. "I thought you'd never ask." She moved to the table and began clearing the wine glasses to one side, her perky breasts jiggling mesmerizingly.

Dean gasped at a hot wet sensation on his cock, and he looked down to see the top of Beth's head bobbing slowly up and down in his lap. Megan pulled herself up to sit on the edge of the table facing them, watching as Beth took him into her mouth with long slow sucks that had Dean gripping the side of his chair in pleasure.

The petite blonde stared at him, pouted her lips sexily, and traced a finger around one nipple. Dean's eyes roved down to her short skirt, which was bunched up at her thighs, barely preserving her modesty. Cheekily she lifted a leg and placed her bare foot nimbly on the back of Beth's head.

"Suck it deeper Beth. You look so gorgeous with a big cock in your mouth."

Dean looked on in astonishment, Megan gently pressing her foot down as Beth noisily gagged in her attempt to accommodate more of him.

Megan pulled back her leg and raised both straight up, closed tightly together in front of her. Dean watched with rapt attention as she then effortlessly spread her legs in a wide V, causing her skirt to ride all the way up, exposing her pussy. Not a single hair spoiled the view of her moist pale pink labia, and Dean groaned involuntarily at the breath-taking vision before him.

"Fuck, that's so beautiful," Dean said, lifting Beth's head up so she could see.

"Mmm. God, it gets me wet just looking at you."

Megan shuffled back and hooked her heels onto the edge of the table, fully exposing herself to them. "It's all yours," she said, breathing excitedly.

Beth slowly stroked Dean as she continued to stare. "Touch yourself," she said, flicking her eyes briefly up to Megan's face.

Megan reached down and slid two fingers between the pink lips of her labia, easing them apart, and running her fingers through her slit to her opening, where she pushed her middle finger into her vagina up to the knuckle. She moaned as she slowly began to masturbate for them.

"Beth honey, go ahead and kiss her; I know you want to."

Beth hesitated for a moment and glanced back at him, looking uncharacteristically unsure and nervous. "Megan, I've never... done anything like this before," she said softly. "Be patient with me?"

Megan smiled at Beth encouragingly. "Me either; we'll learn together."

"You know what you like," Dean said, "so start with that."

Beth stood and tentatively leaned between Megan's legs. For a moment, Dean couldn't see anything, but when Megan gasped and through her head back, he knew that Beth had figured it out. He moved to the side so he could watch as Beth tenderly kissed and licked at the petite woman's sex, and Megan helpfully lowered one leg so his view would be unencumbered.

"Oh Beth, you're doing just fine." She turned to Dean and added, "She has a very talented tongue."

With the ladies' attention on each other for the moment, Dean took the opportunity to undress, keeping his eyes fixed on the highly erotic scene in front of him. Whether it was the alcohol or the intensity of the moment, he felt only the tiniest amount of awkwardness when he eventually stood naked before the two beauties. However, after watching for a while, Beth with her dress pulled down to the waist, large breasts hanging free as she worshipped Megan's clitoris with her tongue, and Megan leaning back on her elbow with one hand lovingly stroking the back of Beth's head as she stared lustfully at his cock, all feelings of embarrassment were replaced by a burning desire. He locked eyes with Megan and grasped his hardness, slowly rubbing it with long deep confident strokes.

Megan licked her lips and said, "Sucking your cock just made it onto my bucket list."

Dean grinned and stepped closer to Beth, gently pulling her up to draw her into a passionate kiss. His tongue sought out hers, and he moved the sweet musky taste of Megan around his tongue and lips. "I could get used to the taste of you," he said, and pushed Beth back down to Megan's cunt, as he turned to kiss the petite woman, passing the taste of her own arousal back to her. Megan accepted his tongue willingly and reached for his cock as they locked lips. She moaned into his mouth as her fingers curled around his shaft and jerked him eagerly.

After a few moments, he pulled back, "I'm going to fuck my wife now, but after that I want to explore that pretty honeypot too."

Megan shivered with desire. "Yes please," she said in a whisper.

"Come on baby. I'm so ready for you." Beth paused long enough to whine sexily. She reached behind her, pulled her dress all the way up over her bum onto her back, stuck her arse out, and planted her feet in a firm stance ready for him.

It was a sight that Dean couldn't resist; he moved behind her, and grasping his hardness, he edged the tip between Beth's peachy buttocks, holding it teasingly at the entrance to her vagina.

Poised to plunge into his wife, he stared up at Megan. "Is she doing a good job?"

"Uh-huh." Megan was panting and pressing down on Beth's head.

"Does she deserve it?"

Beth whined in frustration and pushed her bum back trying to force him into her. Dean slapped her backside with his free hand making her squeal.

Megan gasped and then giggled. "Don't be a meanie Dean, Give her what she wants."

Dean pushed into Beth, her hot tightness yielding to his firm thrust; she gasped lifting her head up, And Megan cradled her face lovingly. Dean forced deeper into her, grabbing her hips to hold her tight to meet his thrust.

"Megan, so good. He's balls deep, I'm so full."

"I can't wait," Megan said as Beth lowered her head back down. "Mmm. Yes, on my clit."

Dean Grunted as he bottomed out and ground his hips, before slowly pulling out all the way, until her cunt squeeze closed around his tip, and then plunging back in hard and deep.

"Jesus! So hot watching you eat pussy."

He leaned forward and reached down to grab Beth's breasts, Squeezing and squashing her firm tits to her chest as he started to fuck her in a steady rhythm.

"Oh fuck, don't stop Beth. Right there, that's gonna make me come." Megan cried out and then locked eyes with Dean. "Fuck her Dean, fuck her hard," she snarled lustily.

Her words caused excitement to surge through him, and he began to slam into Beth harder and faster, his balls slapping noisily against the back of her thighs. His fingers rolled and pinched her nipples, making her squeal into Megan's lap, as he picked up the pace even more.

His breath came in fast panting grunts, and he widened his stance a little, moving his hands back to her hips so that he could drive into her more forcefully. Beth was rocking back and forth, meeting his thrusts and drawing him deeper on each stroke. He could feel his balls tightening; He knew his orgasm was only moments away.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god," Megan squealed and fell back to the table, lifting her legs up, grabbing them by the ankles fully splaying her cunt wide for Beth, who was bobbing and shaking her head as she guided her to her climax. Megan craned her neck to look between her legs at Dean as he continued to plough into his wife.

He watched as her orgasm began silently, her eyes squeezing tightly shut, and muscles tensing all over her body. A second later, the sound came, first as a single high-pitched squeal, and then fast panting moans. Finally, all her muscles jerked and a single barked word flew forth from her mouth.

"Fuuuuuuuck!" Megan cried out, throwing her head back, as Beth held onto her legs and nursed the woman through her orgasm. Megan was shaking her head, her hair flying wildly around as her body shuddered repeatedly in pleasure.

Dean renewed his thrusting, having slowed to watch the spectacle.

"Yes Baby, harder," Beth said, and her hand reached back to grasp his thigh pulling him tighter to her.

Megan was staring at them, breathing heavily and slowly rubbing her pussy as the last of her orgasm faded away. She suddenly rolled over, climbed off the table and moved to Dean's side. She leant and kissed the back of Beth's neck as she reached down to fondle and squeeze one of her heavy tits.

Beth gasped, and Dean grinned as he guessed Megan had just pinched one of her nipples.

Megan slid to the floor, dipping beneath Beth's body, and Dean was suddenly surprised to feel her fingers stroking around his cock where it was entering Beth.

"Oh god Megan, what are you doing?"

Megan's body stretched out between Beth's legs and Dean widen his stance to accommodate her. He looked down and saw the incredible view of her bald pussy sliding past, and then her neck craning up to lick at Beth's clit, while he continued to fuck her. As fingers grasped his balls and squeezed, he knew he was beyond the point of no return. He jerked in a rush of speed, and slammed into Beth, making her squeal and pitch forward onto the table.

"Oh shit, coming!" Beth cried out, just as Dean's balls tightened in Megan's hand.

He grunted loudly, threw his head back, gripped Beth's hips, and shot rope after rope of cum deep into her. The fingers at his balls squeezed in a steady motion, milking him. Then the hand was firmer, pushing him back and pulling his cock out, as he shot a final few jets. His dick was in cool air for less than a second before he felt the warm wetness of Megan's mouth close around him. Beth was gasping and leaning heavily on the table as Megan positioned Dean's cock back at her entrance.

There was a moaning squeal as Megan grasped the root of his shaft and guided him back into Beth, causing her to shudder as his cock twitched, sweat beading on his forehead.

Beth looked weak and wobbly on her feet, so he straightened up, his softening dick sliding out of her, spun her around, and guided her to lean back against the table. He took Megan's hand, pulling her easily to her feet, whereupon she immediately went into Beth's arms, kissing her deeply. Beth moaned and hugged the shorter woman tight to her, as Dean closed in behind to wrap his arms around them both.