Langley Circle Beginning Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth felt a soft snort against the back of her neck from Dean, and tried to keep a straight face. "I expect Randolph likes that too, does he?"

"Yes he does, but he wriggles around a lot. Sometimes I wake up and he has moved down between my legs. That makes me tingle."

"Oh, well it just sounds like he might be tickling you." Beth stroked Megan's back and the smaller woman snuggled closer onto her chest. She had to admit that this charade was giving her a bit of a tingle of her own.

"I don't mind. One time his nose rubbed against my foo foo, and it made me giggle and breathe funny at the same time."

"Ooh really," Beth said, half in surprise and half laughing. She tried to compose herself, not sure, where Megan wanted this to go, but she was certain it had to be up to Megan. The thing that had most surprised her however, was the fact that she could feel Dean's cock hardening against her backside. It seemed he might have found a way to be at peace with this after all.

"Ok, time for sleep now, so kiss me goodnight."

"Night night mummy." Megan kissed her chastely on the lips, and Beth could hear a small contented sigh as she pulled away. "Night night Randolph," she said and brought the bear up to kiss him too. Then she pushed the bear in Beth's face. "Say goodnight to Randolph mummy."

"Er. Goodnight Randolph," Beth said and pecked the bear on the nose.

Megan dragged the bear down once more, pushing it a lot lower than it had been previously. Beth could feel the soft toy pressing into her body, Megan's hand on the back of its head, and then she gasped as she felt the hard nub of the bear's nose dip between her legs.

"That's quite enough of that Randolph," Beth said in mock indignation. "I think Randolph is getting a bit randy."

Megan giggled and lifted the bear back up, as Beth reached over to switch off the bedside lamp.

As she settled back onto the pillow, she felt Dean softly kiss the back of her neck, and hug her more tightly. He was fully hard now, and Beth wasn't quite sure what the cause of it had been. Had it been Megan's act? Perhaps it was Beth's response. Alternatively, it could be simply because she had been rubbing her backside softly against his groin for the last few minutes. She reached behind her, and stroked the length of his shaft over the top of his bulging boxer shorts. She trailed her hand slowly all the way down to his balls and squeezed them gently, before removing her hand. She could not be sure but it sounded like he sighed very softly in disappointment.

"Mummy?" Megan whispered so quietly that Beth could hardly hear her.

"Yes honey?" she replied trying to be as quiet.

"I'm still scared. Can I sleep in between you and Daddy?"

Oh, crap. Now this was a tough one. How was she going to handle this? Should she ask Dean, or should she say no to Megan, and deal with it another time? She was not entirely sure exactly how ok Dean was with any of this. The silence lengthened as she tried to work out what to do.

"Yes," Dean whispered very softly in her ear. Beth breathed out in relief; Damn but he was racking up a lot of brownie points tonight. She reached back and gave his cock another quick appreciative squeeze.

"Ok honey, slide out so mummy can move over."

Megan got out, and then deftly stepped over Beth into the space that had been created for her, quickly slipping back under the covers facing Beth.

"OK, settle down now," Beth whispered.

After about a minute, Megan giggled softly, but Beth said nothing and closed her eyes. A moment later, another soft giggle, and this time Beth decided she would take the bait. "What is it honey?"

"Daddy's big thing is poking me in the bum."

Beth snorted and could not stop herself from laughing aloud. Soon Megan was laughing as well, and the two of them pressed their faces together trying to suppress their giggles. Beth was delighted to hear a soft chuckle from Dean.

Eventually the giggling died down, and Megan's lips sought out hers, kissing her in a very adult way. Beth responded eagerly, but Megan broke away quickly.

"Thank you mummy," Megan whispered in her normal voice. Then she was gone, and Beth felt the other woman turn away and press her body back against Beth. She listened carefully, and smiled when she heard the sound of kissing.

"Thank you Daddy," Megan whispered very softly, and Beth froze.

"Goodnight honey," came the whispered reply, and Beth let out the breath she hadn't known she was holding.

=== === ===

Next time on Langley Circle... A misunderstanding leads to a falling out between Nicky and Bella. Meanwhile, Josh has the house to himself and invites Nicky around; will it be the big night, when he finally becomes a "man"?

Thank you so much for reading. All votes and feedback are greatly appreciated.