Langley Circle Beginning Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh wow, what a messy girl." Beth giggled and turned Megan's head a little so Dean could see the streaks of his cum on her face.

"I like it messy," Megan said, purring contentedly.

Dean reached down to kiss her, causing her eyes to widen for a second before she eagerly engaged him in the kiss, their tongues meeting and dancing in her mouth.

"Well that was fun," Beth said sighing, "what's next?"

Dean broke the kiss and Megan turned back to Beth, who began peppering her face with kisses, gently licking the cum from her.

"I made a promise. I'm going to take Megan to bed and fuck her brains out," Dean said with a smile.

"Yay, about time you fucked your secretary," Beth said, she and Megan both giggling.

"I might need a few minutes to recover though, from the heavenly body that is my wife."

"I'm sure we can think of something to do while we wait," Megan said to Beth with a sexy wink.

Beth laughed. "Yeah, I reckon we can."

"Sounds like a plan," Dean said and deftly picked Megan up and put her over his shoulder, making her squeal with laughter.

"Wow," Beth said, "there's that amazing arse in all its glory."

Dean reached up and swatted the bubble butt that was inches from his face making Megan shriek and wriggle. "Right, where's the bedroom?"

"This way," Beth said, grasping him by his semi-hard cock, and leading the way.

When they arrived in the bedroom, he casually tossed Megan onto the bed, making her squeal and bounce back to her feet, whereupon she darted around him to hide behind Beth. Dean laughed and Watched as Megan whispered in Beth's ear before darting out of the room. Beth stripped off her dress and moved to join him on the bed.

"Having fun?" Beth asked him.

"More than I ever thought possible," he replied, snorting a laugh.

"She is adorable, isn't she?"

"Very much so," he said and then turned to face her. "Is it all you hoped?"

"Yes, and so much more. I'm so happy right now."

"That's good," Dean said distractedly, as his naked wife gently stroked his cock. The sound of the shower caught his attention, and he glanced at Beth, who was looking wistfully at the door. He could tell she was dying to join Megan in the shower. Heck, he wouldn't mind a bit of that too, but he felt as if he had already been the lucky one tonight and besides, the night was far from over.

"I am going to chill here for a bit," he said. "Why don't you go and give Megan a hand in the shower."

Beth snapped her eyes over to him and a huge grin split her face. She darted forward and kissed him, and then bent to kiss his dick too, before jumping up. "Thanks baby; I won't be long."

"Take your time," he said, as he stretched out on the bed and wondered exactly when he was going to wake up from this dream.

=== === ===

Nicky stuffed the pizza boxes down into the trash and padded back through the house to the front room.

"I've done the washing up," she said with a smirk.

Bella lay sprawled out on the sofa wearing a unicorn nightshirt, resting her feet on the coffee table. "I'm stuffed, that was delicious," she said, punctuating her sentence with an unladylike burp.

Nicky flopped on the sofa and snuggled up to her friend. "Too full to play some more?" She gave Bella her sweetest smile while tracing one fingernail along her friend's bare arm.

Bella giggled. "Give me about twenty minutes then I'm all yours."

"OK, clock ticking."

"Well aren't you just little Miss horny knickers tonight?"

"Complaining?"

Bella barked out a laugh. "Not on your life. I've wanted to get into your knickers for years, so there's no way I'm passing up a single opportunity from now on."

The TV was set to a music channel; the volume low, and for a while, the two friends sat in comfortable silence, nodding their heads along to a cheesy pop song.

"You've really fancied me for years?" Nicky asked.

Bella turned to face her. "Yep. Ever since we first met I always knew we were going to be friends, but as time went by I realised my feelings were developing into something deeper and more sexual."

"Why didn't you say anything sooner?"

Bella shrugged. "It had to be your choice. I knew I was into girls, but I needed you to come to that decision on your own. Once you started getting there, I made damn sure that I'd be right there when it happened, so I could snap you up."

"Yes, you certainly did." Nicky smiled and reached over to kiss her friend on the nose. "To be honest, I think I was in denial for a while, but it feels so good now that we can be open with each other."

Bella grinned at her. "Do you think that in ten years or whatever, when we are both happily married to our dream guys, that they will let us hook up for playtime?"

Nicky scoffed. "I won't give mine a choice. I'll be like, 'I am going to play with Bella tonight so go watch porn or something. Oh and also if I ever catch you playing outside the marriage, then I'll cut your balls off'."

Bella laughed. "Wow, that's harsh, and a bit hypocritical."

"Yep, don't care. Them's be the rules."

"Maybe if our guys are super buff, we could all play together?"

Nicky considered this for a while. "Yeah, I guess that would be ok, but I would still want some quality Bel time for myself."

Bella nuzzled into her neck, and Nicky got a tingle in her tummy. "Deal!" Bella said and kissed her neck. "So how come you aren't out with Josh tonight?"

"He said he had something to do for his mum. I haven't quite figured out the deal there to be honest Bel; he is very devoted to her. I mean considering she is his step-mum."

"You said she's had some problems recently?"

"Yeah, Josh is fairly tight lipped about it, but he is slowly opening up to me. If you ask me, I would say she has some kind of depression or anxiety, probably brought about by the death of his dad."

"True, that was a few years ago though, wasn't it?"

"Yeah but you never quite know how grief can affect people."

The women sat in silence for a while, watching a Korean boy band doing an energetic dance routine to a high intensity club track.

"So have you guys gone all the way yet?" Bella asked, cuddling up to Nicky.

Nicky welcomed the closeness of her friend, and was very aware of the feel of her warm body squashing up next to her.

"Not yet. We are close, and have done pretty much everything else. Next chance I get I am gonna jump him for sure. I am in desperate need of a good shag."

"Oh my god you're such a slut."

"Chance would be a fine thing," she said with a giggle. "I think because we are doing almost everything else, and I'm just so super horny lately thanks to you and him, I'm just dying to..." Nicky struggled for words and simply mimed thrusting something into her lap.

Bella giggled at her mime. "That reminds me. I brought a little something that might help." She slid off the sofa, and trotted upstairs, leaving Nicky to stare at the gyrating hips of the k-pop band members for a while. When she returned, Bella was carrying her overnight bag.

"Ok, sit up and close your eyes."

Nicky did so, excitement beginning to fizz inside. She could make out the sound of the bag opening, and then Bella came closer.

"Hold your hands out... A bit wider apart... Palms up."

Something firm but squidgy was placed in Nicky's hands. She frowned and spent a moment or two just squeezing the object. It felt somewhat like a rubber broom handle, but that would be stupid. Wouldn't it? She opened her eyes, and her jaw dropped as she stared numbly at the object in her hands. She glanced up at Bella in shock, and then back down at the biggest bloody dildo she had ever seen. It was flesh coloured, ridged and had a penis shaped head at each end. Her mouth went dry.

"Holy moly," she said, voice croaking. "That's enormous."

Bella grabbed it back from her and held one end up near her mouth, the shaft of the enormous toy hanging down between her boobs. She poked her tongue out and ran it over the head, winking at Nicky sexily. "Meet Nehebkau, the two headed snake. He's my flexible friend, two inches in diameter, and eighteen inches in length."

"Eighteen!" Nicky blinked in disbelief at the enormous sex toy.

"I've only ever used it once, just by myself. I bought it on a whim in the hope that one day I'd be able to use it with another woman; I am hoping that today might be that day, and you might be that woman."

Nicky grinned, stood up and pulled Bella into a hug, trapping the monster fake cock comically between them. She ran her tongue playfully around the head of the phallus, and then kissed Bella deeply.

"One condition," she said.

Bella narrowed her eyes. "What?"

"I get to use it on you first. I want to get to know it and experiment with it. Plus, I just really, really wanna watch as I shove it up your tight twat."

Bella shivered and giggled. "Ok, deal," and then as an afterthought added, "be gentle yeah?"

Nicky kissed her on the nose. "Always lover."

Bella dropped the heavy dildo in Nicky's hands, and reclined back at one end of the sofa. She hitched up her nightshirt and spread her shapely legs, exposing her glistening sex to Nicky.

Nicky took a moment to explore the enormous flesh coloured cock, running her hands up and down it a few times; when she closed her eyes she was surprised by how realistic it actually felt. It was firm but flexible enough to bend back and forth, and although the heads were a bit angular, she still got a flutter between the legs when she caressed their shape. The ridges along the shaft also gave it an extra bit of realism, and she got quite distracted just stroking the toy for a while.

"Hey, stop wanking him off and bring him over here," Bella said.

Nicky grinned, joining her friend on the sofa, as Bella spread her legs wider in anticipation. The heady aroma of Bella's sweet pussy rose to her nostrils; it made her want to taste her lover once more. She leant forward and ran her tongue slowly through the folds of Bella's labia, eliciting a gasp, and filling her mouth with the sweet musky taste. Nicky did two slow laps of her entire vulva, tickling appreciative noises from her friend, before Bella's moans began to increase in urgency.

She sat up and placed one end of the huge dildo between Bella's legs, nudging her labia apart with the thick head; Bella moaned in pleasure, staring down to watch. Nicky eased the head up and down through Bella's vulva, brushing over her clit a few times, and then pushed down towards the entrance to her vagina.

"Christ, it looks so big Bel, is it even gonna fit?"

"Only one way to find out," Bella said, panting softly.

Nicky position the head of the cock at Bella's entrance and gently pressed, watching in fascination as the shaft flexed slightly as the vagina muscles stretched allowing the tip to slide in. She pushed more firmly and could feel the resistance from the tight opening; she eased off, causing Bella to whimper in pleasurable frustration. She tried once more, this time continuing to apply increasing amounts of pressure, until the bulbous head of the dildo disappeared inside Bella, filling Nicky with a feeling of immense satisfaction.

"Oh god, that's huge."

Nicky found the sight of the thick shaft protruding from her friend's pussy extremely arousing and utterly fascinating. She pushed more in, and Bella gasped.

"Slowly baby girl," she said in an urgent breathy voice.

Nicky eased back, drawing the shaft out until only the tip was inside, and then pushed forward slowly and carefully once more, edging just a little bit deeper than the first time. She began repeating the action, drawing slowly out and then back in again, each time adding just that little bit more. After a few more cycles of this, she was comfortably using the first three inches of the dildo, and Bella was mewing like a tabby tripped out on catnip. If she slowed right down just as she pulled the tip out of Bella's vagina, she could generate a tiny sexy sucking sound as Bella's well lubricated walls clawed at the cock, almost like it was trying to drag it back in. She grinned up at Bella who was flushed red with arousal, and looking well and truly blissed out.

Nicky eased the cock back in, again adding a bit more depth, and experimentally gave the shaft a small twist when it was at its apex.

Bella gasped. "Holy crap, what did you do?"

Nicky pulled back, fearful that she had hurt her friend. "You ok?"

"Oh god yes. Whatever you did, do it again, it rocked my world."

Nicky sighed with relief, leaned forward and gave Bella's clit a soft kiss as she settled into a steady rhythm, sliding about four or 5 inches of the dildo in and out of her friend's tight cunt. Every third or fourth stroke she would add a twist when it was buried deep, and get a whimper, gasp or moan from Bella.

"I take it you like that?" she asked after a few minutes.

Bella reached down and ran her fingers between her legs, wrapping them around the shaft of the dildo as it slid in and out. "It's so good Nix, I love the feel of it, the head is so big and it rubs deliciously on the insides of my cunny." Her hand moved back up, but lingered at her clitoris, where it began making slow lazy circles around the tiny pleasure bud.

Nicky could feel her own arousal building, sending warm tingles through her tummy and down between her legs as she continued with her strokes, increasing the pace just a little. She could see the appeal of having a penis. The power and thrill of thrusting something inside your lover was amazing. Gradually she eased another inch deeper, and marvelled at the effect this had on both her and Bella.

"It's so good. Nix, you have to get on the other end of this; it's divine. How much have I got now?"

Nicky squinted down, held the dildo firmly and withdrew it all the way, causing Bella to gasp.

"Fuck that feels good on the way out."

"I would say about six inches, how does it feel?"

"Fantastic. Ooh!" Bella threw her head back and squealed as Nicky pushed the six inches back into her in one fluid motion.

"OMG, you bitch! That was both scary as fuck and delicious at the same time. Do it again."

Nicky laughed and dragged the cock back out of Bella, before thrusting it in once again, this time adding a twist as it bottomed out. Bella's finger furiously flicked at her clit as Nicky resumed the long deep strokes with the dildo.

After a few more minutes, she decided that it was time to find out how good this thing was. On her next deep stroke, she left the cock buried in her friend, stood up and pulled off her silk sleep shorts and top. Standing naked in front of her lover, she gazed down at the massive dildo, one third of it stuffed in Bella's vagina, and the rest hanging out like a tail.

Bella gazed up at her and licked her lips. She reached down and grabbed hold of the cock, standing it up, making it look like it was part of her.

"Come on girlfriend, come ride me."

Nicky's eyes widened and excitement flooded through her body. She climbed onto the sofa and stood over her friend, looking down at the huge fake penis pointing up at her. Bella steadied the shaft, leaving about four or five inches poking up. Nicky hovered over it, squat down, and grasped the head of it, pressing it between her labia. She ran the head through her vulva a few times feeling the pleasure as the massive head ploughed over her nerve endings. She pressed it back to her tight hole and then slowly eased down on it. The dildo flexed a little, and she tried to relax, as she kept lowering. She felt Bella push the shaft up, and then it was inside her with a suddenness that made her gasp. She paused, hovering above Bella with the head just inside her, and tried to get used to the size and shape of it.

"God that looks hot," Bella said.

Nicky pressed down more, and felt the shaft moving inside her, stretching her in the most delicious way. She steadied herself on the back of the sofa, and lifted up a little before lowering down again, moaning loudly as she felt the cock surge up inside her. Slowly she began to move up and down on it, easing the shaft in and out of her. Bella's hand was grasping it tightly, and each time Nicky lowered down Bella's fingers rubbed against her pussy in a way that drove her wild. She craned her neck downwards and stared as the double-ended dildo moved in and out of her and Bella at the same time.

"Fuck! So good," Nicky said with a groan.

"Yes, yes. Every time you lower down, it moves inside me, it's amazing," Bella said in between gasps.

Nicky began to bounce a little faster and then shrieked in shock as the dildo popped out of her and flopped onto Bella's tummy. "Hmm, let's try something different," she said.

She carefully turned around and then lowered to all fours facing away from her friend, spreading her knees wide so that her pussy almost touch the leather of the sofa. "OK, put it back in me," she said over her shoulder.

She felt the head pressing back into her and groaned in pleasure, as she wriggled to accommodate it. She shifted a bit, adjusting her position until she was perfectly in line with Bella, and then eased back pushing the dildo deep into her.

"Oh fuck!" Bella said. "That was good, what did you do? Do it again."

Nicky giggled and groaned at the same time, the dildo having gone deep enough to make her pant heavily. She eased forward again and the dildo slid a short way out, before then pushing back once more, making Bella squeal. Nicky paused for a second to get her breath, then she felt Bella moving, pushing her hips back towards her, and the cock thrust and turned within her.

"Wow, its heaven when you do it," Nicky said in between moans.

"Yeah, it really feels like getting fucked."

Nicky clenched the muscles of her vagina, and then started to rock slowly back and forth feeling the dildo flex and shift deliciously inside her.

Bella whined. "That's it. Just like that."

This was definitely the way to do it. Rocking back and forth; moving the cock inside both of them. The two women moaned in tandem with each thrust, Bella lying on her back with legs wide, and Nicky on all fours rocking back and forth. Nicky felt fingers searching and probing around her sex, groping around the point where the dildo entered her, and then reaching underneath to find her clitoris.

"Yes, do that."

"I got us both," Bella said with a gasp, and Nicky twisted back to look over her shoulder and saw Bella flicking her own clit as well.

Nicky focussed on rocking back and forth in an even rhythm, gradually increasing the speed and pressure. She carefully tested the limits, not pushing too hard, but firm enough to move the cock deep inside both of them. Back and forth she went, creating a constant onslaught of pleasure from multiple angles. The head of the cock dragged inside her, occasionally pressing against her g-spot, as Bella's fingers danced a jig on her clitoris.

Bella was panting and gasping to a steady beat, as Nicky used the cock to make love to her. Nicky's leg muscles began to tremble from the effort and she could feel the cool leather rubbing against her hard nipples, pushing her arousal ever higher.

"Oh god Bella, gonna come, you close?"

"Almost there."

"Wanna come together," Nicky said gasping, desperately trying to hold back her orgasm which was building up like floodwaters behind a dam.

She pushed back harder with the dildo and the ripples of pleasure going through her cunt burst the dam. As her orgasm washed over her, she heard Bella reach her climax as well, crying out loudly. Nicky tried to keep moving the cock back and forth through her orgasm, but it was difficult to concentrate with the fingers on her clit sending jolts of pleasure through her. She felt Bella's body jerking against her, as each wave of her climax came crashing over her.

As the shuddering sensations of her orgasm gradually slowed, she fell forward onto the couch and whimpered as the cock was dragged back through her pulsating vagina. Bella squealed at the same time, and then sighed in a mixture of shock and pleasure. Nicky lay there face down, and felt the cock being slowly pulled out of her. She shuddered with a small after shock and panted, cheek flat against the leather.