Langley Circle Beginning Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dean looked down guiltily, worrying that he might have hurt Megan.

She pulled back, breathing heavily, and looked up at him with lust filled adoring eyes. "Thank you sir, I deserve that." She fed his stiff dick back into her willing mouth, and he grinned as he turned his attention back to Beth.

"Yes Mr. Parker sir, I want to be an office slut someday, like Miss Chambers."

"Well that is a very high bar Miss Carhill. Miss Chambers is indeed a very accomplished office slut, aren't you?" Megan nodded and garbled something that sounded a bit like yes sir. He patted her possessively on the head. "So what has my senior slut taught you so far?"

"Umm we did kissing, dressing slutty, fingering and pussy licking, sir."

"That's a good start. Show me what you've learnt; come over here and finger Miss Chambers."

There was a very appreciative noise from Megan as Beth skipped closer, taking care to shimmy her chest and swing her pigtails as she did so. She leant forward over the top of Megan and offered her lips in a kiss. He accepted the gesture, their tongues danced, and his hands moved eagerly to caress her breasts, making her sigh into his mouth. Megan was making soft gurgling noises, and Dean broke the kiss to look down. Beth's legs were pushing against the back of Megan's head, forcing her further onto his cock. He looked up at Beth who grinned back at him and mouthed the words "I love you".

"Yes very good, Miss Carhill," he said trying to retain his composure. "Er, now the fingering?"

Beth eased back and dropped to her knees behind Megan, who was able to retreat her head to a less throat-gagging depth. She lifted Megan's short skirt, and Dean was in no doubt that she then roughly, and without warning, shoved an unknown number of fingers straight into the petite blonde's cunt. Megan squealed around his cock, sending vibrations thrumming through him in an utterly fantastic way.

Megan pulled back off his cock, gasping and panting heavily. "Your suit is on the hanger over there," she said with difficulty.

Dean was confused for a moment, before remembering he had asked her where his suit was at the beginning of this. Fair enough, it was important for her to remember her orders, even if he had completely forgotten them. Megan closed her eyes and sighed in pleasure, obviously greatly enjoying the finger fucking that Beth was giving her.

"How many fingers Miss Carhill?" he asked trying to sound business like.

"Two sir. Miss Chambers said sluts should be able to take at least two, but normally more."

He watched in silence for a moment, while Beth's tits wobbled hypnotically as her arm stroked back and forth, her fingers frigging Megan into a state of bliss.

"I think Miss Chambers can take at least 3, don't you?"

"Yes sir, easily," Beth trilled happily before carrying out his request; Megan gasped, slumping forward into his groin, jabbing herself in the nose with his cock.

Dean grasped Megan's hair and directed his cock back to her mouth. "As you were, Miss Chambers." He pressed the tip to her lips and she opened willingly to receive him. He forced her head deep onto him, causing her to gag, once more sending a rush of excitement through his body. He held there for a moment feeling the power he had, before releasing her. She spluttered and gasped as she pulled back, saliva dribbling from her mouth.

"Thank you sir, I deserved that," she said after catching her breath. She began sucking him in a steady rhythm, that Dean suspected matched the speed of the fingers sawing in and out of her. Her small hand groped and stroked his balls as she bobbed her mouth sloppily up and down on him.

"I think we should show Lizzie the next step in being an office slut." Megan looked up at him questioningly. "Yes, it's time she saw how the office slut gets fucked." Megan moaned around his cock, while trying to nod her head vigorously, and Beth looked at him with one of the most smouldering expressions of desire that he had ever seen.

He pulled his cock out and wiped it on Megan's face a few times, much to her delight, before reaching down and taking her hand. "Please try and keep your fingers inside my slut on the way to the bed," he said to Beth.

Megan whimpered, and Beth did a giggly squeal, before quickly composing herself once more. "Yes Mr. Parker."

The two women stood up together, Beth hunching to match Megan's smaller size, and Megan parting her legs to enable Beth to keep her three fingers buried in her cunt. He led Megan by the hand and the trio stumbled and shuffled back into the bedroom.

He let go at the side of the bed, lay down, and for a few moments just stared at his wife's fingers, as they slowly dipped in and out of Megan. "Miss Carhill, perhaps you would like to sit up here by me and watch."

"Yes sir," Beth said, and moved to sit next to him, her hand going to his chest, her breasts nestling against his arm.

"Miss Chambers, you know what to do."

"Yes sir," Megan said, smiling excitedly as she kept her eyes fixed on his erection. She climbed onto the bed and pulled her skirt up around her tummy, giving Dean a mouth-watering view of her shaved pussy. Carefully, she straddled his waist and positioned the head of his hardness at the entrance to her vagina. He could feel the hot wetness of her vulva, and the small tight opening just waiting for him.

"You see Miss Carhill, office sluts must always be ready to fuck. Miss Chambers, are you ready to fuck?"

"Yes sir, I am so ready for your cock," Megan said, "Can I have it now please sir?"

Dean locked eyes with Megan and in a slow low voice said, "Yes, fuck me now."

Megan bit her lip, and slowly eased down onto him with a whimper. He felt the pressure increase on the head of his dick, and then it slipped into her warm tight vagina.

"Oh god sir, that's big."

"More Miss Chambers," Dean said.

"Yes sir," she said with a moan, lowering further down, engulfing more of his shaft inside her. She was so tight, so hot. Dean had always thought Beth was deliciously tight, even now, years into their marriage, but Megan's grip around his shaft was in a completely different league.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god." Megan chanted as she quickly shifted her hips, trying to accommodate him.

"More," he said again, a croak in his voice betraying his outward cool demeanour.

"Fuck sir. Yes sir," she said and moaned, as she forced more of his cock into her. Her eyes widened, mouth gaped, and she thrust her hands forcefully down onto his chest to steady herself. Dean felt her cunt muscles tighten around his hardness, then she squealed and began panting.

"Fuuuuuuck!" Megan repeatedly shuddered with him buried deep in her.

"Oh baby, you just made her come," Beth whispered in his ear. "That was so hot."

Dean had never given a woman an orgasm just by entering her before. This was doing wonders for his ego; he was starting to feel like some kind of god.

He turned and kissed his wife deeply, as she snuggled up against him, one hand between her own legs, strumming at her clitoris while watching the show.

Megan rose up, hesitated for a beat, then pushed down hard, making Dean gasp. He was almost balls deep in her now, something he never in a million years thought he would be. She was so petite, he doubted that he would be able to bottom out inside her, even though he wasn't huge, he was a little bigger than average.

"Oh fuck that's good," Megan said in between moans, and began to rock back and forth. "Thank you sir, Mr. Parker. I'm your senior office slut, thank you for choosing me." Her eyes were closed and she was gasping the words out as she bounced up and down on his hardness.

Dean grasped her at the waist and exerted his control, lifting a fraction higher when she pulled up and pressing down a little harder when she ground back down. Megan was utterly focussed on her task, eyes closed, head back, hair bouncing around her head as she braced herself on his chest and repeatedly tried to bury as much of his cock in her as possible. Every stroke was heaven for Dean, the tightness of her was all-encompassing. As she rode him, he could feel his orgasm building; his breathing quickened.

He turned to his wife. "Rub my balls Lizzie."

"Yes Mr. Parker," she said, kissing him on the cheek, and shuffling down the bed to position herself between his legs behind Megan. The feeling when her hands finally touched his balls was exquisite. An intense primal urge took hold, and he bucked his hips forcefully, making Megan fall forward onto his chest with a squeal. He grabbed her arse cheeks, and began stroking hard and fast up into her.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" Megan forced out the words amidst moans of rising intensity and loudness. Her lips went to his neck and latched onto his skin, as he pounded his cock into her tight cunt faster.

"Fuck her hard Mr. Parker; fill her with your cum."

Megan groaned as Dean increased his pace, his thighs slapping up into her buttocks, making glorious erotic sounds. He felt fingers probing around his shaft, and then Megan's body jerked onto him hard.

"Ooh shiiiiiiit!" Megan squealed, and his balls tighten as she began shuddering on his chest as another orgasm consumed her.

He grunted and slammed his cock up into her as his climax exploded. Fingers tightened around his balls as jet after jet of cum erupted from his cock deep into Megan. She squealed with each of his thrusts, her fingers digging into his chest. He bucked up off the bed, and held her small body tightly as the last of his cum shot into her.

He lay, panting heavily, Megan limp on his chest, moaning softly. He felt Beth tug his dick out, causing Megan to whimper. Beth engulfed his sensitive tip in her mouth, the warm wetness of her tongue making him twitch in pleasure. He could feel cum leaking out of Megan back onto him, and Beth was there quickly, licking and sucking it up into her mouth. She made her way back up the bed, opening her mouth to show him his cum rolling over her tongue. She smiled, and leaned down to kiss Megan; the tiny woman was barely aware of what was happening, but as soon as she realised it was Beth, she hungrily returned the kiss, moaning as she tasted the creamy gift.

"Oh, my god! That was good," Dean said, puffing out his cheeks.

"Sen-fucking-sational," Beth said, leaning over to kiss him on the cheek.

"I think you broke me," Megan murmured from his chest.

"Oh hush," Beth said with a chuckle, landing a playful slap on Megan's rump. "I bet you'd do it all again if he was ready."

Megan giggled, and lifted her head. "Yes I would." She kissed Dean on the chin. "Thank you Mr. Parker, I deserved that." She smiled at him tiredly.

He chuckled. "I can see you two are going to be trouble when left alone."

"Then don't leave us alone," Beth said, cuddling in next to him, pulling Megan half onto her body so she could hug her too.

"I think I'd be dead in a week if I did that," Dean said with a contented sigh.

"So hubby," Beth said, "you just fucked your personal assistant. How was it?"

"It was bloody amazing," he replied. "I can confirm that your arse was everything I expected, and more. Not to mention the rest of you of course."

Megan giggled. "Wait till you do me doggy style. I've heard that it's even better when you can spank me as you pound me."

"Jesus, I wish I had a dick!" Beth said, a jealous tinge to her voice.

Megan laughed. "Don't worry; I got ideas for that too."

Dean was enjoying the intimacy of the two women sprawling over him. His hands were idly stroking the glorious peaches of Megan's arse. He felt he could just play with them for hours. Between her arse, and Beth's tits, he'd be surprised if he'd get anything productive done at all from now on.

"Having fun, playing with your sluts arse?" Beth asked, twitching a teasing smirk onto her lips.

"Oi, that reminds me." Megan lifted herself up and looked between the two of them. "Which one of you buggers stuck your finger up my bum?"

"That would be me," Beth said. "Don't be angry at me Meggy."

"Angry? I want to thank you. That's what triggered my second orgasm, Jesus that one hit hard." She leaned forward and kissed Beth deeply. "Remind me to do the same for you some time."

Beth giggled nervously, which made Dean snort with laughter.

"Anyone know what time it is?" he asked.

"Not a clue."

"Time for a snooze I think," Beth said.

"I might just have another quick rinse off if that's ok," Dean said.

"Yeah me too." Megan kissed his chin.

"Well I might as well have one as well then," Beth said.

Dean eased Megan more fully onto Beth and slipped out of the bed. Megan happily went to her lover, wrapping herself around his wife and snuggling into her.

He turned back at the doorway and rolled his eyes as he saw the two women were already beginning to kiss passionately. Where on earth did they get all their energy. He smiled and padded off to the bathroom.

=== === ===

Beth wriggled the tight cotton nightie over her curves, slipped under the duvet and snuggled up to Dean. She felt thoroughly contented, happy, and comfortably tender between her legs. It had been quite a night. Just twenty-four hours ago, she had never made love with another woman, had never been involved in a threesome, and had never pushed her finger up anyone's bum. She'd now done all of those things, some, more than once.

"You still awake?" she whispered.

"Nope," Dean replied.

Beth grinned. It was a silly old joke that they shared, and for some reason it made her grin every single time. She was pleased he was still awake, as she was fizzing with excitement and wanted to talk. "How are you feeling?"

He shifted in the bed, drawing her closer to him, and kissed the top of her head. "I feel like I'm in a dream, and don't want to wake up."

She giggled. "Me too. I just want you to know how happy I am."

"That's good honey, I'm glad."

"Not just about the sex stuff, but the way we all seem able to get on together as friends too. I know it's early days, but I have such a good feeling about this."

There was a long pause. "You're really ok with all of this?" Dean asked in a hesitant voice.

"Yes, totally. Why? Are you not?" She tried to keep the worry out of her voice, but her heart had sunk.

"I'm good. I just wanted to make sure you were, and..." He trailed off into silence.

She sat up and studied him in the dim light of the bedside lamp. "And?" His face was a complicated mix of expressions that she couldn't quite read. He appeared to be wrestling with something. "Remember what you told us after dinner. Mindful, honest and open. Whatever it is, you can say it. That's the deal."

"I guess I am just fighting against my previous learnt behaviour. I had sex with another woman tonight, and I have to say I really enjoyed it. That is to say, I enjoyed being with Megan very much. She is sexy, beautiful, and... compliant." He laughed at his own choice of word. "Is it ok that I enjoyed it so much?"

Beth smiled. "It's very ok. Remember, we talked about this. Enjoying sex with Megan takes nothing away from our relationship, it just adds to it." Beth didn't quite know what she had done to deserve such an honest --to-goodness man as Dean. He was somehow feeling guilty after having sex with Megan, despite her talking him into it, encouraging him, and rubbing his balls while he did it.

He smiled at her. "You're right. I guess I just can't help feeling a little guilty, like it was wrong for me to enjoy it too much."

"I'd be more worried if you weren't enjoying it," she said.

"And you enjoyed being with another woman, with Megan?"

"I really did. At first, I was very nervous, but when I realised that it was new for everyone, then the whole thing became less pressured. I was quite worried about going down on her to be honest."

"Well I can see that. It's an acquired taste. A lot of people are turned off by the whole idea of oral sex."

"Well yes, but it wasn't that, I was pretty much hooked after my first taste." She blushed; had that just made her sound like an oral sex addict? "The problem was more that I was worried I wouldn't be very good at it. That would have been devastating."

"I'd say you did ok," he said grinning. "Megan seemed pretty damn satisfied."

"Yes she did, didn't she? I know I am still a novice, but I have certainly been on the receiving end of some pretty spectacular oral before." She leant over and kissed him on the cheek. "I just tried to remember some of the things you do for me."

"Hey, don't go stealing all my best moves. I still want to wow Megan with my amazing oral talent someday."

"The Problem is honey, that she will already have experienced them from me by then. So she'll probably just think you stole them from me."

"Well that's bloody rich," he said in mock outrage. "Where is Megan anyway?"

"She went for a..." Beth paused mid-sentence as she glanced over at the door, and was distracted by what she saw there. Dean was facing her, so he hadn't noticed yet, and Beth was concerned that she might have to be ready to help him psychologically with this one. "Er for a shower."

Megan was standing in the doorway, wearing the unicorn nightshirt that Beth had borrowed on the night of the company social. On Megan however, it fitted much more appropriately, stretching down almost to her knees. Her hair was fixed in two loose pigtails by pink hair bands at the base of her neck. She wore no makeup at all but her eyes were a little red, as if she had been crying. In one hand, she held the arm of an old tatty teddy bear. When Megan saw that Beth had noticed her, she twitched her mouth into a shy smile, but then dropped it back to a sad pout. It looked like Megan wanted to play with her mummy daddy thing. Beth would have to tread carefully here, knowing how Dean might react until he properly understood what was going on. Heck, Beth didn't even really understand the whole thing properly yet either.

"I'm scared mummy. Can I sleep with you and daddy?" Megan said in a wavering girlish voice.

The whole thing was utterly adorable; Beth's maternal instinct triggered, and she felt an immediate need to protect "her little girl". Dean tensed against her body, and she tightened her grip on his arm. She sensed he was about to turn around to look, but she really didn't want him getting freaked out or weird; it would be best to take control.

She leaned forward and quickly whispered. "Relax baby. I'll handle it. We'll talk later." She smiled at him and studied his face. After a moment, he closed his eyes and nodded very slightly.

"Megan honey, come round to mummy's side, and tell me what's wrong," Beth said in a soothing voice. She turned her back to Dean and pressed against him, pulling his arm over her hip.

Megan trotted around the bed, pigtails swishing, and Beth knew the instant that Dean caught sight of her as he tensed up again. Megan knelt down at the side of the bed, her lip pouting in a seriously cute way, that made Beth want to say "aww, so cute", but she had to suppress that feeling and play along for Megan.

"Monster under the bed won't let me sleep," she said and sniffed softly. "Can I sleep with you and daddy?"

"Sure honey. Climb in next to me here," Beth said, patting the edge of the bed. She eased back with her bum, and Dean got the message, both of them shuffling back to make room for Megan. She slid in and snuggled into Beth's body. The teddy came too, which was a bit more of a problem. Megan was hugging it tightly to her, and it became trapped between them.

"Honey, do you think your bear could sleep next to the bed? There's not a lot of room here."

"No. Randolph has to stay with me; he's scared too. We help each other, and I like his hugs."

"Ah I see. Randolph is very soft, isn't he?"

"Yes. Sometimes he cuddles up under my nightie, as I like how his fur feels against my skin."