All Comments on 'Langley Circle Beginning Ch. 11'

by wafflingman

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
XactoXactoabout 2 years ago

You create VERY compelling adventures! ❤️

Wiz1002Wiz1002about 2 years ago

Smashing chapter in this excellent series!

Josh was so lucky to have a girl as thoughtful and understanding as Nicky for his first time experience; having the good fortune to have a girl take him through ejaculation between her feet, on her tits, over her face and in her mouth before having the finale of finishing in her wonderfully hot, tight and wet pussy would make the experience even more memorable than it would have been otherwise!!

RamchipRamchipabout 2 years ago

The Nicky/Josh scene was very well done.

wafflingmanwafflingmanabout 2 years agoAuthor

I realise that many people's first experience of sex is hardly fairy tale stuff, but this is a story after all, and I have a real warmth of affection for the pairing of Nicky and Josh, who in many ways reminds me of me when I was a lot younger. I wish my first time had been as memorable as that :)

doobiusdoobiusabout 2 years ago

This is the best novela /series I can recall on Literotica. Many start well but deteriorate quickly.

Very good indeed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwafflingman@wafflingman
Updated 19th March 2023. I have completed season 2 of Langley circle, 24 episodes amounting to well over 200k words. The first 2 episodes are at final proof stage and the other 22 are about to undergo editing and proofing. It will still be a month or so before the season is po...