Langley Circle Beginning Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stand."

Beth responded instantly, rising to her feet and looking up at him. As much as he loved staring into her beautiful green eyes, it was making it harder for him to be confident. Bugger, he had just told her to look at him; he sighed inwardly.

"Rule 7," he said with exaggerated exasperation. He wasn't sure why it was seven, and for that matter what the preceding six rules were, but it sounded impressive. "What is rule seven wife?"

A look of panic crossed Beth's face as she opened and closed her mouth helplessly a few times, before finally answering in a meek voice. "I must never come to bed wearing a ginger wig?" She delivered the answer completely dead pan, but Trudy snorted a laugh, burying her face beneath the covers.

Dean permitted a grin to cross his face briefly, before masking his mirth and glaring at Beth. "Rule seven states that, unless otherwise instructed you are to maintain eye contact with my manhood at all times."

Beth wriggled her lips to suppress a giggle, and nodded. "Yes husband." She shifted her eyes down to his groin where he was sporting an impressive erection. She licked her lips.

"And rule twenty-three, you must be naked when in any bedroom with me."

A smirk played across her face as she eagerly pulled the shirt over her head, shaking her brown hair out as she did so. She stood before him with her back straight and chest thrust out, eyes fixed on his cock. Dean glanced over to Trudy, who had emerged from beneath the sheets and was peering keenly at Beth, eyes scanning over her attractive figure.

He turned back to Beth. "Now we have resolved that matter, please explain what is going on here." He chose to wander the room as Beth spoke, watching her eyes with amusement as they followed his cock.

"Husband, I was fulfilling my duties by preparing our guest for your inspection, should you wish to take her, as is your right as Master of the house."

Dean almost tripped over his own feet. "I-I see. And she resisted?"

"Yes husband."

Dean stopped at the side of the bed, peering down at Trudy, who was clutching at the sheets and darting her eyes nervously around the room. "Trudy," He said and paused until he had her full attention.

"Yes?" She spoke timidly, flicking her eyes up to him.

Dean fought the urge to look away as her hazel eyes bore into him. She was really quite beautiful, and it seemed somehow inappropriate just to look at her the way he was. He forced himself to hold though, feeling relief as she flicked her eyes away a moment later. "You accepted my hospitality and the offer of a bed for the night?"

"Yes, thank you Dean."

"Call me master of the house. Or simply master, if you prefer." He twitched a small smile at the wide-eyed expression that greeted this proclamation.

"Yes master."

"And yet you deny the rights of the master of the house?"

"I-I-I didn't know,"

"Nonsense." Dean kept his voice flat and calm.

"It's true... Master."

His cock stiffened and twitched each time she called him master. The word spilled from her mouth as if she was enjoying saying it, but trying desperately to appear as if she wasn't. "Regardless, you know now. So unless you wish to maintain your insulting stance, which will end with you out on the street, you will comply." Trudy's eyes snapped to his, bulging as her mouth went slack. "Come and stand next to my wife," he said, moving over to Beth.

He circled around her, feeling her eyes doggedly follow him as he went. She was magnificent, and he yearned to touch her. As he passed behind, He suddenly stopped. He could touch her; he could do whatever he wanted. He reached around and placed his hand over her right breast, closing his eyes in pleasure as he pressed his fingers into the firm flesh, feeling her hard nipple pushing into his palm. Beth sighed, but otherwise made no move. He inched closer, pressing his hard cock against her backside. He firmly grabbed a handful of bum cheek, experiencing a surge of power and excitement. Out of the corner of one eye, he saw a flicker of movement next to Beth, and turned to see Trudy standing there. He released Beth and moved to circle the other woman, who had wrapped the sheet around her like a toga. She stood rigid, with her eyes fixed to the front. He took her hand, holding it up to his face; her fingers were trembling.

"Are you afraid?"

After a pause she nodded and spoke, "A little, master, but." She hesitated; he waved his hand for her to continue. "More so I tremble with anticipation and excitement to be in your presence."

Beth snorted and struggled to maintain a neutral expression. He shifted quickly to stand before her, glaring at her, his face mere inches from hers. She wormed her lips and widened her eyes trying desperately not to laugh. Dean couldn't let that go unpunished.

He circled around the back of them and considered what to do while staring at his wife's attractive rump. He cast his eyes around the room, noticing a hairbrush on the bedside table. He paused, considering his options, then grinned broadly into the darkness. He retrieved the hairbrush and examined it. It was large, the head being oval with a flat back that had a rubber pad on it, presumably to stop it scratching the top of dressing tables. The handle was slender, about eight inches long and covered in smooth hard rubber. He turned it over and inspected the bristles, they were made from rigid plastic and there were dozens of them. He pulled a single long hair from in between the bristles and gazed thoughtfully at it for a moment. He glanced back at the women, his mind made up.

"Bend over the bed Wife." He noticed her slight grin as she did as he commanded, parting her legs and wriggling her backside. He supposed she expected him to fuck her right now in front of Trudy, and staring at her delicious arse, he was sorely tempted, but instead he stepped forward gripping the hairbrush tightly in one hand. Trudy gasped as she saw it, and Beth made to turn around. "Face front." He barked the words at her.

Dean reached out, gently placing the hairbrush on her back, the bristles creating dozens of tiny dimples in her smooth skin; she shuddered at the contact. He dragged the brush slowly down her spine, watching her skin ripple, listening to her breathing quicken. He could see her muscles tense as the brush got closer to her tailbone. As it rose up her backside, he lifted the brush, twisted it around, and brought it down with a slap across her right buttock. Beth squealed in surprise, jerking forward on the bed; Dean placed a hand firmly on her back to hold her in place.

"Wife, you will stick to the rules, and you will not mock me. Is that understood?" He brought the hairbrush down on the other buttock, making a flat crack sound and causing the flesh to wobble deliciously.

"Y-Yes husband." Beth whined as she shuffled on her feet trying to dispel the stinging pain.

"Stand up," He said, then turned back to Trudy, who was eyeing the hairbrush nervously.

"Rule seven," he said, and her eyes flashed wide, before snapping down to his cock. "Rule twenty-three." Trudy shuffled awkwardly but didn't move otherwise.

"Remove her sheet," he said, directing his comment to Beth, while keeping his eyes fixed on Trudy.

"Yes husband." Beth eagerly turned to Trudy and began trying to wrestle the sheet from her. Trudy squeaked, offering a modicum of resistance, but it wasn't long before Beth wrenched it from her, throwing it to the floor.

The woman stood naked before him, her face a blaze of colour, hands crossed in her lap. He stared in awe at her large breasts, which sat high and firm on her chest. They undulated invitingly as she breathed heavily. He stepped forward, smiling wryly as her gaze lowered back to his groin, where his pyjamas were tenting out under the strain of his erection. He reached out one hand to touch her, causing her to flinch.

"Master I--"

Dean reflexively spun the hairbrush and thrust it, handle first into her mouth. She squeaked and breathed rapidly through her nose, but didn't attempt to spit it out. It did the job of silencing her wonderfully, and gave Dean two free hands, which he immediately made good use of. He grasped her breasts firmly, splaying his fingers wide across their vastness, and kneading her skin. They were huge, the soft flesh spilling between his fingers. He hefted them and almost gasped at the weight. Stepping closer, his cock nudged against her hands, which remained in her lap. He groped her, not roughly, but making it abundantly clear that he was doing it purely for his pleasure, with no consideration for hers. The hairbrush bobbed in her mouth, her eyes blazing with shame as he squeezed and manhandled her breasts, dragging his fingers across the hard nipples. Catching them between his fingers, he squeezed firmly and pulled back, stretching them from her breasts; Trudy moaned, a look of intense pleasure flashing onto her face.

He glanced at Beth who was watching avidly, but twitched her eyes back to his cock as soon as she noticed him eyeing her. "You did well to bring this one to my attention. She is truly beautiful, with a body that screams to be enjoyed."

"Thank you husband. I thought you would appreciate her."

"Quite so; however, her behaviour cannot pass unchecked." He stepped back. "She must be punished for her reluctance, not acknowledging the right of the master, and failing to adhere to rules seven and twenty-three."

"Yes husband," Beth said with a twinkle in her eye. "And not forgetting rule fifteen."

Dean frowned. What the fuck was rule fifteen. He grinned briefly. "Yes indeed, we must not forget rule fifteen." He glanced at Trudy and caught the tail end of a smirk just as she wiped it from her face.

"Wife, take the brush and administer her punishment," he said, waving his hand dismissively as if the task was beneath him.

Beth snapped her head up, smiling excitedly. "Yes husband." She turned to Trudy and snatched the brush from her mouth. "You have been a disobedient slut," she hissed. Trudy's eyes went wide, but she remained quiet.

Dean tried to hide his surprise at Beth's harsh words, despite finding them extremely arousing at the same time. He stepped back and watched keenly as she carried out his instructions with obvious delight.

"Raise your arms, and look me in the eyes"--she hesitated, turning to Dean--"If this is acceptable husband?"

"It is." He crossed his arms, mainly to remove the temptation to stroke his cock as he watched; it not being the kind of thing the master would do.

Trudy slowly raised her arms, causing her breasts to lift even higher. Beth reached out and idly pinched each nipple, making Trudy wince. Interestingly, after each expression of pain, there followed a sigh of pleasure too. Beth placed a hand beneath Trudy's right breast, seeming to assess its size and weight, before then quickly pulling her hand back and swatting the side of it firmly with the hairbrush.

Trudy squeaked sharply, but quickly recovered, gritting her teeth and grunting through the pain. Beth didn't even hesitate; she switched hands and delivered a similar strike to the other breast. Dean raised one eyebrow; Interestingly Beth was ambidextrous when it came to spanking, he never would have guessed that.

The skin instantly flushed red where the hairbrush had landed, and Dean noted with amusement that her breasts wobbled back and forth in the wake like a Newtonian cradle. Trudy gasped loudly with this second blow, but her eyes remained fixed on Beth's the whole time.

"You will obey my husband, the master, at all times. Is that clear?"

"Y-yes m-mistress," Trudy said.

Beth grinned broadly, and Dean thought for a second she might break into a happy dance; it seemed she really liked being called mistress. Good to know. "Now, Bend at the waist whore, while I heat up your backside."

Trudy whined softly, but still complied. "Yes mistress."

Dean had to restrain himself from groaning in delight as the woman bent forward, her enormous tits swinging down from her chest; surely, the weight of them must be hell on her back. Feeling a little guilty, He brought over the dressing table stool, and she flashed him a grateful smile. He lingered next to her, reaching down to squeeze one breast, making her moan; his cock twitched, he couldn't take much more of this.

"Eyes back on the master's cock," Beth said as she moved to stand behind Trudy.

Dean's jutting bulge was now mere inches from her parted lips; that was enough, it was time. He eased down the waistband of his pyjamas, and freed his aching manhood. She breathed hard and stared hungrily at it, waiting to be told what to do. He marvelled at the control of the woman; a great surge of power rushed through his body. He smoothed back her hair, carefully tucking it behind one ear, revealing her attractive features. He edged forward and laid his shaft on her face, the crown touching her forehead, his balls banging lightly against her chin. Her skin was warm and smooth against his member, and he could feel her breath on him. Trudy whined slightly; it could have been in desire or reluctance, he didn't care, it felt so good.

He glanced up at Beth who was watching intently, a glassy expression on her face, one hand idly rubbing between her legs. "Wife, the punishment is three on each buttock, at a slow pace and medium intensity."

Beth snapped out of her daze. "Yes husband, with pleasure." She delivered a stinging swat to Trudy's backside causing the woman to stiffen and let out a groaning squeal, which sent jangling vibrations all along his shaft.

"Lick," Dean said in a commanding voice, and Trudy all but leapt to the task, snaking her tongue out and painting his sack with long slow licks. A rumbling groan issued from his mouth as he began gently tapping his cock on her face, slapping her cheeks and wiping smears of pre-cum on her lips. All the time she chased his balls, attempting to carry out his command, sighing and occasionally grunting in pleasurable pain as Beth administered her spanking.

Trudy closed her eyes, looking to be in a state of bliss as he continued to degrade her in a way he had never done to any woman before. There were tiny twinges of guilt as Dean continued to rub his cock over her face, but they were overshadowed by the intense feelings of pleasure and power. Another stinging paddle to the backside and Trudy's eyes flew open as she tensed through the pain, her expression then melting into one of utter contentment; Dean had never seen anything quite like it.

"It is done husband. Her arse is red and warm, and her cunt wet and ready. I suspect the filthy bitch took more pleasure than pain from it." She growled the last few words and landed an extra slap with the hairbrush, her mouth curling up into a smile.

Dean made to speak, but a moan cut off his words as a hot wet pressure surrounded his balls. He looked down to see Trudy sucking at his ball sack like it was a boiled sweet, moaning in pleasure and breathing through her nose.

He looked back to Beth who had spun the hairbrush around and was positioning the slender handle at the entrance of Trudy's sex. She stopped and looked to him for approval.

"Open up." He commanded Trudy. She complied instantly, stretching her mouth wide and sticking her tongue out. He nodded at Beth, and then sank his cock into Trudy's warm wet mouth. Trudy squealed around his cock, sending tingles of pleasure through his body, and Dean knew that Beth had pushed the hairbrush in at the same time. He glanced over to see her staring down in fascination as her arm slowly moved back and forth. He could barely concentrate on that though as the amazing sensations at his groin were scattering his thoughts, and were in danger of buckling his knees. He staggered slightly when Trudy plunged her head down on his shaft, her hair rubbing against his stomach as she sucked and licked at his manhood as if her life depended on it. He pushed her up and sat on the stool, forcing her head quickly back down onto his cock.

Beth suddenly appeared at Trudy's side, her arm reaching back over the woman's backside where she clung to the hairbrush, sawing it steadily in and out. Beth grabbed one breast firmly and hissed in Trudy's ear. "Suck the master's cock, slut, and make sure you do it right, or this brush will be in your arse next."

Trudy squealed in alarm and redoubled her efforts, her head bobbing up and down with such speed and enthusiasm he could barely tell one stroke from the next. Beth made to return to her task but paused and placed a hand on the back of Trudy's head. She locked eyes with Dean and pressed down. Her look of desire bore into him as his shaft burrowed into Trudy's mouth. She began to gag and splutter but Beth held her head in place, leaning forward to kiss Dean hungrily.

"She is loving this baby, you're doing great," she whispered, grinning as she finally released her grip. Loud spluttering coughs filled the air as Trudy emerged, saliva trails hanging from her mouth, eyes burning with joy and pleasure; she didn't wait, but plunged her mouth back down onto him almost immediately, causing Dean to gasp and throw his head back.

He reached forward to grab her tits as they swung back and forth, jostled into movement by her frenetic blowjob; he grasped them tightly and dug his fingers into the soft flesh. Trudy grunted and moaned in pleasure as she did her best to carry out Beth's command. She was most probably spurred on by the threat of the brush in her arse; Beth wouldn't actually do that, would she?

Dean grunted at the tight pressure around his shaft, dragging his fingers across the skin of her massive breasts. She devoured him, her mouth making lurid slurping and smacking sounds.

Dean squashed her breasts up to her chest, letting her nipples poke through his fingers as he clamped them together, causing her to whine in pleasure. She began panting heavily through her nose; Dean glanced up to see Beth's arm blurring back and forth, as she fucked the woman with the improvised rubber dildo.

He ran his hands up onto Trudy's back, dragging his fingernails over her skin towards her head, where He wove his fingers into her hair, grabbing loose handfuls as she forced down onto him. He matched her rhythm adding a little extra force on each stroke until a gasping gag exploded from Trudy's mouth. He released her hair and she lifted up briefly, only to go back down on him with renewed enthusiasm.

Dean grinned and grabbed her hair once more, matching the stroke for a while, before pressing on her head nudging his cockhead against the back of her mouth. She began swallowing frantically, as he grunted and jerked, forcing his dick into her throat. Trudy struggled, gurgled and snorted through her nose until finally he allowed her up.

She breathed raggedly, gasping for air, at the same time smiling broadly and licking hungrily at his cockhead. As he stared down at her in amazement, he noticed her expansive cleavage; he suddenly knew what he wanted to do.

"Wife, get her on the bed." Trudy whined softly as he stepped back, watching as Beth extracted the brush and placed it on the stool, before pushing Trudy to the bed. Dean picked it up and examined the wet rubber handle, the smell of Trudy's pussy filling his nostrils.

"Husband, she is ready," Beth said, eyeing the hairbrush with interest. She stepped closer and grasped his cock, stroking it slowly. Dean sighed in pleasure and moved the handle of the brush towards her.

Beth opened her mouth and sucked it in, swirling her tongue around it and sighing. "She tastes rubbery," Beth whispered, causing Dean to bark out a loud laugh.

"What will you do with her, husband?" she asked as she continued to stroke his shaft.

His laughter trailed off. "Only one thing to do. I'm gonna fuck those gorgeous tits."