Lap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Orally, Janice had another orgasm. Riding me, she had another and fucking her from behind gave us both near blackouts. We rested for a pleasant half hour wrapped in each other's arms and napping occasionally before we began another round of spirited sexual gymnastics. At one point, Janice had a finger so far up my ass I thought I might bite her fingernails.

My fingers up her ass led Janice to suggest other items might go there as well. Seconds later, I was in position to lubricate and penetrate her ass with my unusually stiff erection. We moved slowly at first. When the helmet of my erection cleared Janice's rectal sphincter, she took a deep breath and shoved her body back into mine. I resisted her push and pushed back in return, resulting in my sliding completely inside her with my coarse pubic hair pressed against the silky surface of her buttocks. We paused for a moment and then began a rhythmic dance with my shaft as a piston and her rectum as the shaft. The result was the longest uninterrupted sexual experience of our short relationship. My body strained and my skin turned red as I forced my semen deep into her bowels and Janice had tears in her eyes as the heat of my ejaculate spread throughout her abdomen and she squirted slippery liquid over my thighs.

When we had recovered somewhat, Janice managed to exclaim, "I've never done that before."

"You're referring to anal intercourse?" I asked.

"That too but I was referring to squirting. I'd heard that it was theoretically possible and that some women actually did squirt but I never in a million years thought that I'd be one of them."

"It was a pleasant surprise for me," I offered. "Do you think we could figure out how you got there and do it again?"

"That's a challenge I'm more than willing to take on," Janice accepted.

An hour or so later, nearing midnight, Janice and I headed for the bathroom with the intention of following on to the kitchen for some hydration and something to eat. The bathroom visit delayed us somewhat. We showered together and I soaped and rinsed her body for her. Her soapy and slippery tits delayed us while I insured they were hygienically clean, several times. Janice found my soaped and slippery cock to be equally fascinating and used it to clean the inside of her vagina.

On the way to the kitchen, Janice couldn't resist peeking into the master bedroom over my caution to "let things be." She peeked anyway and reported that the bed was a mess and our spouses were asleep tangled together with Marge's naked ass facing the door.

We drank several glasses of water each and followed with beers and cold cuts fed to each other. Janice was on a happy high and she was happiest with my cock inside her. Wherever we sat, however we sat, Janice would find a way to maneuver her pussy so that it hid my cock. We weren't really fucking, just being comfortably connected, a reminder of where we'd been and where we were going.

Sometime later, Travis wandered into the kitchen. He looked wrung out. His hair was a mess and his body covered with drying and flaky bodily fluids.

"You look like a glazed donut," said Janice. "Go take a shower."

"I'm waiting for Marge to finish," Travis said.

"You let her take a shower alone? Get your sticky ass back there and make sure every nook and cranny of her body is clean. And while you're at it, let her make sure you're spotless as well."

Travis turned and headed back to the bathroom.

A few minutes later, Marge came into the kitchen. She had a towel wrapped on her head and she was wearing a long diaphanous robe held together with a single button just below her breasts.

"That was quick," said Janice. "Where's Travis?"

"He's in the shower."

"You didn't wait for him?"

"Why would I wait?" asked Marge.

"He was going to share the shower with you to make sure you were clean and let you help him clean up also," explained Janice.

"I was finished before he got there. Good idea though. Maybe next time."

"I like that robe," said Janice.

Marge looked around. "Thanks but it looks like I'm violating the undress code."

"Not a problem," said Janice. "There are no dress rules. Wear it or not, your choice."

Marge undid the single button allowing the robe to hang open in the front. She rubbed the towel on her hair, removed it and tossed it on a nearby chair. The robe flowed out behind her as she walked the short distance to the coffee maker on the counter. Marge flowed back to the table with her mug of coffee and sat down. She leaned her elbows on the table and held her mug of coffee in both hands. I could see that she was tired, almost exhausted, from the night's activities. I could also see her beautiful breasts hanging slightly from her chest as she leaned forward.

Travis joined us a few moments later. He was still shinny but from excessive cleanliness this time. He was wearing a pair of blue Haines briefs. They looked vaguely familiar and I suspected he found them in my dresser. We were all quiet as he poured himself a mug of coffee and joined us at the table. Neither of them noticed Janice and I were drinking beer and they were drinking coffee. I took that to mean their night was over and ours was taking a half-time break.

Janice looked at Travis and I thought she was considering giving him a break. "Marge," she said, "I think Travis is tired and we should probably head home."

"Why?" asked Marge. "You can fuck here as well as home without the need to get dressed or drive at night."

Travis perked up. "Here? As in the kitchen?" he asked.

"No Travis," answered Marge. "Not in the kitchen unless you want to. I was offering you and Janice the guest room and breakfast in the morning."

"What do you think, Travis?" asked Janice. "Do you want to fuck me in the guest room?"

"Maybe just once," Travis suggested.

"Then it's decided," added Marge. "You guys should go fuck each other and we'll see you in the morning."

Janice swigged the remainder of her beer and stood up, her breasts swinging handsomely. She put out a hand to help Travis. He abandoned the rest of his coffee, got up and they headed for the guest bedroom hand in hand.

When we heard the door close, Marge asked. "You want to do the same with me?"

"I do," I admitted, "but you look exhausted. "Are you sure you're up for it?"

"I am tired but I need to finish the evening with you," Marge said.

We headed for our bedroom. Neither of us finished our drinks. In the bedroom, Marge's actions were more romantic than hedonistic. We stood, hugged and kissed each other. We moved toward the bed unhurriedly and, once on the bed, proceeded slowly and gently with prolonged embraces. Eventually, Marge rolled me on top of her and I entered her emotionally, like she was the love of my life, because she was.

Marge fell asleep quickly after we finished. She rolled away from me, assumed a modified fetal position and went to sleep with a soft snore.

I couldn't sleep. The beer and the thoughts of Janice's willing body were interrupting my attempts to sleep. Call it fantasizing but I couldn't sleep. After thirty furtive minutes, I slipped carefully out of bed and headed for the guest bedroom. I open the door very slowly. Janice was awake with Travis curled up next to her and asleep similarly to Marge.

"I can't sleep," I whispered.

"Neither can I," Janice answered.

"What do you want to do?" I asked.

"I want to fuck you some more," Janice declared with a huge smile.

"What about Travis?" I asked.

"I think I can get him awake enough to move him. He'll fall asleep again and never remember being moved. Where can I stash him?"

"Next to Marge. She's sound asleep. Neither of them will remember that they didn't fall asleep together in the morning."

Janice got slowly out of the bed and walked around to Travis. She began to whisper in his ear and shake him awake.

"Do you need any help?" I asked.

"No. I can handle him myself. You could just make sure the doors are open."

Janice managed to get Travis on his feet and shuffled him down the hall to the master bedroom. I watched her manage him into bed behind Marge. She put Travis' arm over Marge and tiptoed out of the room.

In the hall, she embraced me and asked, "What should we do and where should we do it?"

"Bent over the table or on your back on it. Whatever suits you," I suggested.

"I think both is a possibility if I can have another beer when were done."

I had nothing to say in response to her suggestion. We headed for the kitchen and twenty minutes later, Janice had the first of two beers. She earned the second beer by riding me as I sat on a chair until I came inside her. We headed for the guest bedroom when she finished her beer.

It's amazing the things naked and determined men and women can do with each other while waiting for the guy's erection to return to the party. I'd tell you we woke up in the morning but the reality was that we decided to take a break when dusk turned to dawn and dawn turned to daylight. We headed for the bathroom to shower. "Not there," said Janice. "The tub is too small. Let's use the larger shower off your bedroom."

"We walked silently through the master bedroom and headed for the shower. Marge and Travis looked as if neither of them had moved all night.

The earlier shower I shared with Janice was an experience and this shower was no exception. Janice found several ways to slide my erection into her while we washed and tasted each other. We were in the shower for a long time before Marge came into the bathroom.

"Don't let me disturb you," Marge said. "I have to pee."

Marge peed while we both stopped and watched her. "Voyeurs," she said when she noticed us.

"Join us," suggested Janice.

Without words, Marge dried herself, flushed the toilet and stepped into the shower with us. Marge found Janice's breasts to be at least as fascinating as I did. I watched for a short while, watching the women, kiss, fondle and stroke each other's pussies. I let myself out of the shower without comment. I grabbed a bathrobe from my closet and headed back to the kitchen.

I brewed fresh coffee and found some day-old Danish in the refrigerator that I put on the table. I drank coffee and waited. Marge and Janice came into the kitchen together, dry but still naked. Both grabbed coffee and sat at the table with me.

"I'm famished," said Janice. "You mentioned breakfast," she said to Marge.

"I don't know what I was thinking," said Marge. "Tyler has already found most of what I could rustle up for breakfast." She indicated the day old pastries on the table.

"Then let's go out and have a huge breakfast feast," suggested Janice.

The vote was unanimous. We stood up and headed for our clothing. "What about Travis?" asked Marge.

"Go wake him up," suggested Janice.

"Me?"

"Yes. You. And do it before you put on any clothing."

"Really?"

"Trust me. He'll love it. When he reaches for you, tell him he'll have to wait 'til after breakfast. Then get dressed.

Travis woke exactly as Janice described and seemed pleased that Marge was promising an after breakfast treat. The rest of us got dressed while Travis cleaned up in the bathroom. Marge loaned Janice panties but Janice declined a bra saying she was avoiding the inconvenience while looking at me.

I loaned Travis another pair of briefs since he was unable to locate his own or my previous loaner pair. Marge looked for mine under the covers in the guest bedroom without success. She never found Janice's or Travis' either. Janice solved the mystery when she told us neither of them had worn underwear Friday night and I admitted not wearing mine either.

We had breakfast at an all-night diner. We carried on at breakfast like a bunch of teenagers that had been up all night and couldn't tell their parents what they had been doing. The up all night part was accurate for at least half of us.

We parted after breakfast at the diner and headed for our own homes. Janice was adamant that we should see each other again. I agreed but I withheld my thoughts until Marge answered. Marge was noncommittal but she politely suggested that we needed to talk and we'd get back to Janice.

Later, at our house, Marge and I deconstructed the night before. "Are you alright?" I asked.

"I'm fine. Why do you ask?" responded Marge.

"Well, you seemed reluctant to commit to see Janice and Travis again," I explained.

"I guess I was," answered Marge. "I just needed to process and think for awhile."

"Wasn't your time with Travis okay?" I pushed.

"It was fine," she responded.

"Just fine?" I asked.

"Don't get me wrong," Marge said. "Travis is an excellent lover. I had multiple orgasms as did he."

"Then what's the problem?" I asked.

"It's just sometimes he ... I don't know. He just went off the rails," Marge said.

"I don't understand. Could you be more specific?" I answered.

"Three of four times during the night he ... he just went into a trance-like state."

"Trance-like? Like he froze up or something?" I asked.

"No," answered Marge. "Just the opposite. He became like a machine, fucking me like a locomotive out of control, without any regard for what I was feeling. You know I don't like rough sex. I literally had to push him off me to get him to stop" and I lost the opportunity for several more orgasms as a result."

"That sounds serious," I consoled her.

"It wasn't as bad as it sounds. He was immediately contrite and followed up with care and passionate loving. I just can't understand why he acted that way at all. I've been thinking about it and it can't be an unsolvable problem. After all, Janice must be aware of his spells and she must deal with them somehow."

"You should talk to her," I suggested.

"I will," committed Marge. "Meanwhile, how was your time with Janice?"

"Janice is sexual dynamo. Not rough or violent, just active, inventive and willing to try almost anything," I told her.

"So, I guess you'd like a repeat with her?" asked Marge.

"As many repeats as you're comfortable with," I responded.

"I think I need to talk to Janice immediately," said Marge as she headed for the phone.

Marge returned about forty minutes later and sat next to me on the sofa. "Janice was very helpful," she said before I could ask. "She apologized for not warning me about Travis. She and Travis have had long conversations about what she referred to as his 'over enthusiasm' while having sex. She explained it as he sometimes gets extremely emotional during sex and it manifests as focused, uncontrollable physical expression on his part. He's better with her now and she knows the signs when he's beginning to feel 'focused" and she can deflect him. She thinks his first time with me was an emotional time for him and he forgot his need to control himself. She gave me several suggestions I could use to deflect him if he was starting to lose control."

"That sounds promising," I ventured.

"It is. Janice and Travis are coming here Friday for dinner and games. I should have asked you but I thought you wouldn't mind."

"I don't mind. Thanks for inviting them. Meanwhile, are we back to two a day workouts?"

"Now?"

"Now would be perfect," I agreed.

We didn't make it back to the bedroom for several hours.

Wednesday, Marge had an update from Janice. "It seems Janice took my comments the other day too seriously."

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"She's actively looking for someone who can tolerate Travis' rough sex with a partner that's gentler for me."

"Is she crazy?" I exclaimed.

"Yep. I told her to forget it. I'm not interested in sex with a random stranger. You and Travis are all I can handle and I told her you weren't in favor either," Marge explained.

"You're correct about me and I believe you about you."

"She said she'd drop the proposition," said Marge.

"Are we still on for Friday?" I asked.

"We are. I am and I assume you are as well."

"You are correct as usual. Keep dinner light and easy so the games can be heavy and hard."

"Could you use a hard game right now?" offered Marge.

"I'm up if you are," I answered.

She was.