Lara Owns the Nude Beach

Story Info
Nude Beach Performing.
816 words
3.33
5.9k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lara and I were talking about what we wanted to do on our vacation. She loves to be risky and suggested we go to a nude resort. I quickly agreed.

Decided to go to Calientte in West Florida. Lara ordered 3 new bikinis for the trip. I mentioned it was a nude beach and she said these would be OK.

We showed up at our hotel and were quite impressed by the 30- to 40-year-old clientele. Very scantily dressed and looking very tasty.

Lara got excited when a few couples walked in from the beach and the girls were in tiny thong bottoms topless, and their husbands were in tight shorts that prominently displayed their thick and long members. I told her things just got interesting.

We went to the beach the next morning. Lara had on a new 2 string bikini from My Bikini with no coverage on the top or bottom. Looked excellent. She had just waxed her tight cunt and had also oiled it up a bit.

Lara immediately laid out on her chair with her tasty pussy on display. I decided to rub some lotion on her too.

There were a few other couples out and some single guys also. I made sure to kiss and lick her clit to wake it up. Lara immediately started rubbing my dong saying she needed to suck me. Lara dropped to her knees and fished my 8" s out and swallowed it. We quickly had an audience.

I told them she was great. Lara was really putting on a show with her legs spread and kissing my shaft, head and swallowing my balls. Two of the single guys had their shafts out and slowly stroking. Two of the other couples were watching intently and from the looks of the ladies and the guy's cocks, totally enjoying what they saw.

I told Lara we had, and audience and she said she had hoped so, she was giving the best show she could.

The two single guys came closer, and Lara invited them to join us. She was sucking me and started stroking our new friend's fat cocks. One was a 9" with a slight crook and the other was and 10" black uncircumcised 2.5" thick beast. Lara hand could barely fit around it. I was getting ready to blow but I wanted to see what my slut would do if I pulled out of her hot mouth pussy.

She looked up at me and giggled then attempted to stuff both heads into her hot wet mouth cunt. I went to the rear and buried my dick into the wettest cunt I had ever felt. Lara was sucking the big black hose and stroking the other onto her cheek and tits.

Our married friends had their wives sucking their pipes and were right beside us. Lara was servicing 3 cocks and the others were doing one each.

I decided to change things up a bit, so I slide my soaked dong into Lara's tight ass and directed to black monster to her now fucked up pussy. I laid back and the black snake entered her wet pussy. I could feel his thickness stretch her right beside my cock in her ass.

She loved getting both holes filled but still brought the 9" up to her mouth. We got a good rhythm going into her pussy, ass, and mouth at the same time. The black hose was balls deep along with my cock and she was deep throating the 9" at the same time.

Lara was moaning and slurping from all their holes. I felt the pussy snake and my cock thicken at the same time and we both went balls deep and dumped 2 huge loads into her ass and cunt. There was a gallon of hot cum dripping down my balls and the 9" was unloading deep into her throat.

We all kept fucking her. In 3 to 4 minutes Lara started licking and kissing the 10" in her mouth then asked for the black dick to come up for cleaning. Lara made sure to swallow his heavy black balls to get all that sweet juice and spent 10 minutes cleaning his beautiful pussy and cum soaked shaft.

She then slid my cock out of her ass and proceeded to 69 me with her fucked up pussy and my soaked balls and shaft. Her pussy was wrecked but delicious. I must have drunk a gallon of hot cum and pussy juice while she cleaned my balls, shaft, and head.

Our 2 friends gave us $500 each and said they would love to cum again later however the 2 other couples said it was their turn.

Later that weekend we proceeded to share and fuck with 6 other couples and 3 more single guys and girls. I was a glorious week with my hot cunted slutty wife