Lara's Beach Fun

Story Info
Nude Beach Fun with Lara.
866 words
3.87
9.6k
8
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjjzzz69
jjjzzz69
11 Followers

It had been very hot here in South Florida, so Lara and I decided to go to the beach to cool off. Cooling off was not going to happen when Lara took off her shirt at the beach, to reveal she had gotten me a surprise. She was wearing a tiny red thong bikini with a very sheer and tiny top.

The beach was pretty crowded, and I noticed a lot of head turning by every man and woman on the beach. Lara is a well-built 40-year-old that loves the attention her hot body brings.

We had talked about her sucking off other guys cocks and she said, the only stipulation was that they were a stranger, and must have a nice meaty dick. I had assured her that day would come.

As Lara was stretching out on the towels, I notice a guy giving her a very thorough looking over. He looked to be about 45, and sitting by himself about 40 'to the right of Lara. As we lay on the beach, he continued to check her out. I said it looks like you have a very interested admirer. Lara said if he met her demands who knows what would happen.

Lara had laid down for about 30 minutes then decided she wanted a better view of her admirer. She had taken her top off earlier to tan her luscious tits and when she sat up, he really paid attention.

Lara got up and ran down to the water to get wet and cool off. As she was bouncing out of the water to head back to her towel the stranger got up and headed down the beach toward her. He was going to cross directly in front of me.

As he got closer, I saw Lara's eyes grow wide with excitement. I looked and noticed under his speedo was a massive veiny knot of dong. As he walked by, he told Lara he really liked her bikini. She said thanks and she really liked the looks of his too. As she said it, she licked her lips.

As Lara lay down, she said that looked like a tasty candidate. As he walked back by he was right up against our towels, so Lara got a better look at his swelling package.

The sun was going down and there were only 4 of 5 couples left and our friend. I motioned him over and introduced Lara as my wife. He said he had been noticing her all day and hoped he would get a chance to meet her. Lara said quickly, speaking of meat she would like to sample his and from the looks of it, it was about to explode. He looked at me and I said I would love to watch.

As he stood by Lara wasted no time reaching for his meat pole. As she pulled down his speedo out flopped a 10"black hose about 2.5" thick. The swollen head was leaking some sweet precum and she quickly licked the tip to not waste any.

As Lara slowly licked up and down the bulging vein, I noticed other couples getting very interested. I watched as each of the other girls reach down and started massaging their man's shafts and balls. One by one cocks were swallowed all over the beach and my slut was teaching the lesson.

Lara swallowed and kissed the heavy black balls and was stroking his shaft very lightly. The look on his face said it all as his eyes rolled back, and he rubbed Lara's hair.

I was not going to be left out, so I took off her thong and inserted 3 fingers into her soaked cunt. She was milking my fingers with the same rhythm she was stroking the hose. As I slipped my prick into her sluttish slit the stranger buried his cock in Lara mouth all the way to his balls. Lara gagged once and then started deep throating his meat using her ball loving tongue to lick his shiny black cum heavy balls.

All over the beach I could see and hear cocksucking and fucking going on. I knew it wouldn't be long before the flood would start. I heard cumming about 3 couples over and it continued until it got to us.

As the stranger's cock started squirting it seemed to swell to 3" thick and grow another 2" longer. He dumped a gallon of hot sweet jism into my slut's mouth and the overflow squirted onto her face and tits.

At that moment I couldn't hold back, and I dumped a heavy load into her soaked slit then fell off to finish watching the show.

Lara finished him off by sucking his head, licking his shaft and kissing his empty balls, She then told him to cum again sometimes.

As the other couples left, they thanked us for a great show.

I then started to cleanup of Lara's great tits and face with my tongue.

My cock got hard again so Lara assumed the 69 position, and I enjoyed a nice helping of slut cunt and cream pie gravy. Lara coaxed another load of throat cream from my exhausted dick.

jjjzzz69
jjjzzz69
11 Followers