Larkin Ch. 04

Story Info
Chapter 4
2.1k words
4.65
17.3k
14
2

Part 4 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We did not, Wynter. We thought... maybe some gross old man with money, or... I don't know. When you hear about slaves, it's always in the context of a buyer, not a... you know."

"Madam?"

"I don't know what that is."

"The woman who runs the brothels. Do not fear for your friends. They are pretty enough they will be treated well so long as they do as they are told. Mathilde may go to a buyer. Some men look for girls like her. They enjoy breaking them."

"Why? Why would they want to hurt someone?"

"Breaking is not the same as hurting. Hurry and eat."

Larkin hurried, again finishing before he did. She waited with her head down, nervous and afraid. She didn't want to go up and be alone with him again. At least this time she was tired enough that she might be able to sleep when he told her to.

The barmaid took the plates away and brought him more wine. He turned slightly and lifted his arm. "Come up into my lap, Lark."

Larkin was humiliated and her face burned so badly tears were in her eyes, but she moved to his lap. He put on hand on her waist and the other on her hip and he turned slightly and leaned back to listen to the man playing the flute while a woman sang.

"Look at her," he commanded quietly. Larken lifted her eyes to the pretty girl. She was lovely with her burnished blonde hair and ruddy cheeks. "She belongs to him. When she is done singing tonight, she will go to bed tonight with whomever pays him the most for her. Sort of like the auction for you girls back in your town. He will stay here with her four or five nights, until the money makes it less worth it, then move on to the next town. She spends her life sleeping next to a new man every night. Does she look unhappy to you? Mistreated?"

"No... I would have thought her happy had you not said something."

"What makes you think she is not?"

"Who can be happy as a slave to another?"

"Someone who gives their whole heart into pleasing their master. Like you will. Right Lark?"

"If you wish it..." she said, her face flooding a darker crimson. "I said I'd not lie and I won't. Not even if it displeases you. I do not think I could give my whole heart to being a slave."

"Not to being a slave, Lark. To me. You will give your whole heart to pleasing me. Is that so unattainable in your mind?"

"It is more attainable than the other."

"That is a fine dance with words, Lark. Look me in the eye and answer me straight. You will not be punished for truth. Not ever, not if I ask."

"I do not know the answer yet, I fear you too much. It is all I can see."

"You need not fear me so long as you listen and please me, keep me happy. You have done well today in that regard. Let's see if you can keep anticipating what I want from you. What do you suppose I want now?" He asked, his smirk returning.

Larken quickly hopped down and stood waiting for him to stand, then put her hand on his arm as he led her upstairs. "Not what I was thinking, but if you are eager to be alone, that is fine too."

Larken tensed up, but didn't dare stop moving now. What had he wanted? Oh. He had mentioned earlier about her kissing him when she was on his lap. That was what he meant. She followed him into his room and looked around at anything but him. No. That's not what he wanted. She sat down and started unhooking her boots as quickly as she could, then pulled her dress off as well. She went to the bed, but he stopped her.

"Come here." She went to him, her head still down. He sat in a chair and looked at her, his head cocked. She took a deep breath and climbed into his lap and quickly pecked his cheek before laying her face against his chest, hoping he wouldn't make her do more if she was close to him this way. "Lark," he said gently. She pulled back and raised her eyes as far as his chin. "I told you, I am not your father. When I say kiss, I mean kiss."

Larkin closed her eyes to keep the tears at bay. She was trembling so badly that she couldn't speak to ask him not to make her do this.

"Look at me Lark. My eyes. Good girl. Does my appearance displease you?"

"No," she whispered.

"Then why the reticence?"

"I've never... I don't... please Wynter," she said miserably.

"Would you rather I kissed you the first time?"

"I think...maybe."

"I will not be gentle."

Her breath caught. What? "I... will you hurt me?"

"Do you wish to find out?"

"No! I... Wynter, please... I cannot do this! You are not my husband and I..."

"You what, Lark?"

"Don't know how," she whispered, humiliated.

His laugh was so sudden it startled her. "Very well, Lark. Take off your clothes and get in bed."

"I have...?"

"All of them." He turned and began undressing himself. Larken was mortified and shaking enough that it took her three tries to get her shift off. She climbed into bed to pull the sheets up, but he spoke again. "Did you mishear, Lark?"

Larken began crying as she pulled her underclothes off. She lay down, hiding under the blankets until he blew out the candle and climbed in next to her. She turned and pressed her face to his chest, praying he would leave it at that. He did not.

He turned her to her back, hovering over her on his elbow, his free hand pulling the sheet back, then sliding up her belly and ribs to run over her breast. His hand lingered, squeezing and her tears came faster and harder as she whimpered. His mouth moved to her jaw and he licked her tears away as she flinched back. He pinched her nipple almost roughly and she squealed softly, fearfully. He bit her jaw, not hard but enough to make her try to pull away. His hand shot to her jaw and jerked her back to him. He was not gentle. "Never pull away from me," he hissed. "My touch should never disgust you, no matter what I do, do you understand?"

"Yes! I'm sorry, please! I've never... this isn't... please let go!"

He squeezed harder, jerking her face towards him. "I told you I would not be gentle," he whispered before biting her earlobe. She whimpered, but didn't move. His slid his tongue over her jaw and she broke down sobbing again, her entire body shaking. His hand went back down, this time to her other breast. He rolled her nipple between his thumb and finger, pulling on it until she cried out, then releasing it. He moved down suddenly and took it into his mouth, sucking and biting and squeezing with his hand. He moved to the other until both were at stiff points. "Shut up!" he commanded, moving back up to her face. His mouth found hers in the darkness and it was not a gentle kiss. He immediately forced her mouth open and shoved his tongue in to toy with hers. Larkin cried out into his mouth and he rolled closer, pressing his body to hers. He shoved a knee between her legs and forced them apart, moving and shoving both of his knees between hers. He was still kissing her, but his hand grabbed her wrist that she realized was pressing against his shoulders, trying to back away from his hungry mouth. He moved both wrists to one hand and pinned them above her head. His free hand moved down her belly and slid between her legs. She screamed as his fingers played over her, but didn't dare try to get away from him. His finger explored and touched and rubbed when he found a spot that made her breath catch. She whimpered at the waves that rode through her. It was... pleasant. It felt good. No no no!

He moved his thumb to take over the gentle rubbing and slid another finger lower, pressing inside of her. He stopped at her maidenhead and pulled his mouth back, breathing heavily.

"Next time I tell you to kiss me, what will you do?"

"Kiss you! Please!"

"Are you sure, Lark? Your body is saying you are liking this."

"No... please no!"

"Oh yes little one." His thumb quickened and she tossed her head, trying to escape the increasing pleasure and the mounting feeling of need. It was rising so rapidly. She needed something! A release, she didn't know what! "Do you want me to stop, Lark?"

"Ohh! Please... no! Yes! Please..."

He chuckled and his thumb worked faster. She cried out as waves of pleasure crashed over her again and again. Her body bucked and every muscle seemed to lock up all at once as pleasure rolled over her wave after wave. It finally abated and she collapsed, panting. His mouth found hers again and he pressed his hips closer to hers and she felt... him. He was large and hard and pressing against her opening as he thumbed her nipples and kissed her. He moaned into her mouth and reached down to guide himself into her. It took four rough thrusts to enter her fully and her frantic cries and tears of pain weren't detering him at all. He pulled back when she screamed and relished in the sound of it. He began a slow and steady rhythm of thrusts, ignoring her pleading and struggling. Slowly, his pace quickened, faster and faster until he slammed into her with all his might and roared, throbbing inside of her and spilling hot fluid deep into her. Her wracking sobs were the only sounds as he half collapsed on her, pressing his head to his arm and catching his breath. "It won't always hurt so badly," he said gently, rolling away to lay next to her on his back. "The first time is the worst. I may not forgive you for pushing me so far. I wanted you home, in my bed. All I wanted was a kiss." He sounded petulant and she was so confused. "Go wash up," he commanded. "Do not touch your clothing. Hurry and get back in bed."

Larkin hurried, still shaking and trying to stop crying.

"Did you enjoy some small part of that?"

"I... there was pleasure, but I was so afraid and it was so... overwhelming and intrusive."

"You are refreshingly honest, aren't you? Lark, if I tell you to do something, or ask you to do something, you must do it. Do not hesitate. Do not fear it. There is no right or wrong way so long as you try. I will guide you. Do you understand?"

"Yes? I think so?"

"If you push me too far... I will have a hard time controlling my eagerness to put you back in your place. Do you understand?"

"You enjoy punishing me," she answered in a whisper.

"You are clever too. My self control is lacking in that area. So do not push me. Do you understand?"

"Yes Wynter."

"Unless you wish to be punished. Then, by all means, disobey. Or just ask." His tone was teasing now, but Larkin did not find it amusing. "Sleep now," he said gently, pulling her against him to lay on his shoulder. Drained emotionally and physically with little to no sleep, Larkin fell right to sleep.

He woke her in the morning, rolling over to wake her with a deep kiss. She was sleepy and half awake, but when her hands shot up to shove him away, she had enough of her wits to know better. Instead, she held his face gently. He nudged her legs apart as he raised up and she whimpered fearfully as he pressed himself to her again, guiding himself in. It hurt worse this time, if that was possible and her cries seemed to fuel him. He finished the same way, with an angry roar as he slammed into her as deep as he could.

"Did that hurt?" he asked gruffly, his voice low with heat and anger.

"Yes!"

"It will, every time, if I don't prepare you first. Like I did last night? I will take you as I please. Always. It is your choice whether you enjoy it or not. Do you understand?"

"Yes?"

"Tell me."

"I must do as you say."

"And?"

"And?" she asked fearfully.

"And come to me first. Show me you want it. Do you understand?"

"Yes. I have to pretend I want you like you want me," she whispered.

He stiffened and grew tense and she immediately knew she must have said the wrong thing. He shoved back and got up, finding his clothes. "Get up, get ready. Hurry up."