Larkin Ch. 05

Story Info
Chapter 5.
2.2k words
4.65
15.3k
11
2

Part 5 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larkin hurried, but she also watched him. After he shrugged on his jacket and headed to the door, she ran to catch his arm. "Please Wynter, tell me what I did wrong? You said you would guide me?"

He looked down at her hand on his arm, his nostrils flaring angrily. She jerked her fingers back as if she were burned. He went out the door and she quickly finished and went downstairs. She sat next to him, her head down, as quiet as she could be. One of his men came in, made a motion when he was almost done eating. Though she wasn't done, she jumped up when he did and followed him out, catching up to take his arm. If it bothered him, he said nothing, only held his arm out for her. He circled her around the side of the inn to where the wagon was. The first thing Larkin saw was Mathilde and Helena, their backs bare, tied to the wagons side. One of the soldiers had a slender cane stick ready, testing it's suppleness.

"What happened?" Wynter demanded.

"Commander Bixby, these two made escape attempts this morning while they were getting their privy privileges. This one here," he said motioning to Mathilde, "was the instigator, the other was mostly caught up in the others attempt. She only fled to the stable then stopped and stayed when we told her to."

"I see. Untie them both. I will see to their punishments later tonight. Get them all loaded quickly. We will reach Freemont before nightfall. Go." The soldiers started moving, hustling the girls and untying the other two. Wynter turned to Larkin. She knew he was debating on what he should do with her and he was still angry.

"Please," she barely whispered. "May I ride with you today?"

"Do you ask because you think it is what I want to hear or because you want to?"

"It is both. I wish to please you and it's stuffy inside the box."

"Still honest," he said with a grim smile. "Very well, go wait by the front, I will be there in a moment.

Larkin hurried to the front to wait for him. He wasn't long after speaking briefly to the three soldiers he had with him. He came up and grabbed her by the waist, swinging her into the seat. As soon as he was sitting down, she moved closer and took his arm. His grin was wry as he flipped the reigns. The pace was much faster and Larkin had to hold onto his arm with all her might to keep from getting bounced around. She had an idea. She lifted his arm and slid under it, clutching his jacket on his chest and letting him hold her against him with his arm. The bumps still rattled her teeth. She worried about the girls inside the wagon. Finally, she gave up and climbed awkwardly into his lap, putting her arms around his neck and burying her face in his neck as he held her against him. The bouncing was still bad, but not teeth rattling anymore. He seemed pleased by it, his hands firm on her waist and hip, holding her close. He held the reigns as well, but the horses didn't need much guidance to stay on the trail. She allowed her fingers to play with his hair, feeling it soft silkiness as the rode. Her head on his shoulder, she turned up enough to let her lips touch his neck. His hands tensed on her and she knew he liked that. She kissed his neck the way he had kissed hers the night before and he turned his head to face her. She knew what he wanted. She lifted her face to his and pressed her lips to his. He kissed her, taught her how to kiss him. Showed her what he wanted. Larkin did her best to learn what he wanted.

He pulled back and lifted one hand to run his fingers over her lips. "Slip your underwear off," he whispered. Panic rose in her, but she did not hesitate. She wiggled out of her underwear and shoved them into her dress pocket. "Now spin around here and face the other way." She turned, frightened but more afraid of displeasing him again. He ran his rand over her thigh, down to her calf and slid the skirt of her dress high enough to slide his hand in. There was no one there to see, but she felt exposed. He slid his hand up her thigh and his fingers paused where her thighs met. "Spread them. Wider. More. Good girl." He slid his hand higher until his fingertips grazed her and she gasped. His thumb found the right spot as he slipped another finger partway inside of her and she whimpered and moaned at the same time. His thumb rotated around her gently, causing her to tremble and squirm in his arms. His pace quickened and her head rolled onto his shoulder in surrender as she gripped his hair in one hand and his coat in the other.

"Oh!"

"Shh, my love. When I bring you, you must be quiet. Can you do that? If you cry out like last night, everyone will know. Do you want that?"

She moaned into his shoulder, her back arching. His low chuckle as his pace quickened made her want his mouth on hers again. She pulled him down and his mouth covered hers as she cried out during the first wave. Wave after wave rolled through her and she let him take all of her cries before finally collapsing against his chest, panting. He pulled his hand from beneath her skirt, then smoothed it down before reaching up to her face. He pressed his thumb to her lips and she knew what he wanted. She took it into her mouth and sucked on it, rolling her tongue over it as his eyes went out of focus watching her.

"I need you," he whispered. "Now." He pulled her around to face him, pulling one leg to the other side of him so she was straddling him. He lifted her enough to pull himself free of his breeches , then lowered her back onto him, guiding himself into her. "Mmmm, like this love, now back down, yes, just like that. Don't stop. Ohh, yes, just like that. Faster!"

His hands guided her hips as she rode him, trying to ignore and bear the pain. He needed her, she repeated to herself. She could not upset him. He moved her faster and faster until he finally pulled her down and held her there, spilling into her. He put his arms around her and pulled her close and breathed into her neck. The horses, she noted, had slowed considerably. He flipped the reigns and adjusted her skirts to cover her legs, but held her against him so she could not move. She was very still, her face pressed into his neck, catching her breath. He was still inside of her, but not as large or as hard. She slipped both arms around his neck and lay her head on him with a sigh. He was definitely pleased as his hand ran fingertips over her arm and shoulder, tracing a light pattern. She wondered how she could please him more? So much that he may go easy on Mathilde tonight? She lifted her head and looked up at him, his neck and chin with it's two days of growth. "I did not hate that," she whispered. He laughed and kissed the top of her head.

They rode for another hour, him holding her against him, not allowing her to move off of him. It seemed to make him happy, so she did not try to move, she lay on his chest and listened to his heart beat around the rattle of the wagon. Before long, she felt him begin to thicken and harden inside her and she sat up, gasping. She looked up at him and his smirk and felt herself blushing. She quickly looked down, but rolled her hips until he was full and hard and his hands moved to her hips again. "Not sure you aren't trying to wear me out before we make the inn," he said in her ear.

"I will stop if you want?"

"Don't you dare!"

"Like this?"

"Yes love, just like that..."

She rode him again, more slowly this time, rolling her hips and holding on to him as hard as he was holding onto her. He let her move slow, guiding her slowly and relishing every moment of it. It took a lot longer, more than twice as long and when he got close, he had to make her move faster. She trembled as she held him and he shook like he hadn't since he was young. He finally moved her, lifting her enough to refasten his breeches, then pulling her around on his lap to sit normally. She curled against him and lay on his chest, holding on to his neck as he flipped the reigns to move faster again. She was drowsy and sore from holding on so rigidly when they arrived at the inn with daylight to spare. She moved awkwardly, trying to stretch and he sat her in the seat instead of helping her down. He stepped down and headed towards a man across from the inn to speak to him. The man ran off and Larkin got a sick feeling in her stomach as Wynter returned. He reached up and helped her down and she immediately took his arm, but he didn't take her inside. He was waiting for something.

His soldiers opened the back of the wagon and started ushering the girls out to use the privy. They all looked haggard and pale and frightened and Larkin felt awful. Mathilde was last and her eyes were red from crying. Larkins stomach jerked and she wished she could go to the taller girl.

Two men appeared around the side of the inn, carrying a large block. Two more men followed behind with a wooden contraption and they were gathering attention from the other townspeople. When the men set up the block and slid the contraption into place, it turned into a pillory. Larkins stomach sank further. Moreso when they brought around the second one and set it up facing the other one.

"Bring them!" Wynter barked.

The soldiers brought forward Helena and Mathilde. Helena was crying outright, but Mathilde was holding her trembling chin high. Wynter turned a small circle, looking at the townspeople. "These girls are to be punished tonight. Do you see them? How soft and lovely they are? Would you like a go at them? Men, strip the short one, put her in the stocks facing the inn. She is worth less used than the tall one, so Mathilde, you can watch your friend get punishment for your misdeeds. You can watch her get used by my men and every man in this village the whole night. Listen to her cries as they invade every part of her. Perhaps next time you will think twice before disobeying."

"Noo!" Mathilde cried as Helena started screaming and struggling as the soldiers jerked her clothes off of her.

"Please!" Larken cried, turning to look up at Wynter. "Please no! Do not do this, I beg you! I will do anything you ask, please?"

"You are already doing anything I ask, Lark. That is not a fair trade." The light in his eyes said he wanted something more. She knew what it was. She was terrified, but Helena's shrieks drove her to her knees.

"Please. Please sir, will you punish me?" She had put emphasis on the 'sir', deliberately disobeying.

His head cocked as he looked down at her, his eyes going predatory as a small smile started at his lips.

"Stop!" he shouted at his men. His eyes locked on Larkins, she was trembling now, the look in his eyes was almost mad. He was going to truly make her pay. "Put the short one back in the wagon once she has been taken care of. Leave the tall one in the stocks, but let no man touch her! Stand, Lark."

She stood, shakily and lowered her head. He led her to the stocks where they were putting Mathilde. Helena was still sobbing loudly, but she was back in the wagon now.

"You are a lot of trouble girl," Wynter said angrily. "Your friend has stayed your fate this night, but do not press me."

"You are a monster!" Mathilde cried.

"Larkin. She has earned herself more punishment. Do you wish to take that as well?"

"Yes please Wynter," she whispered hoarsely.

"Will you let your friend continue to take your punishments for you, or will you learn?" he asked Mathilde.

"Larkin, don't! Not for me, please!"

"Gag her. If she makes a fuss, use the cane," Wynter said to one of the soldiers, then turned on his heel and led Larkin into the inn. He sat and she sat against him, still shaking. "Eat, Lark. Quickly. You will need your strength."