Larkin Ch. 06

Story Info
Ch. 06.
2.3k words
4.5
16.3k
11
4

Part 6 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larkin ate mechanically, though her stomach felt sick. She could not stop imagining the horrible things he was going to do to her. She was imagining pincers, hot pokers, blades, vices, every instrument of torture she had ever heard about. She jumped when he stood, then scrambled to stand and catch up, taking his arm as he went up the stairs. When they reached the room, there was a tub in it and servants were filling it. Wynter waved them away and turned, pacing, looking at Larkin.

"Disrobe."

She jerked again then began taking her clothes off, cursing herself for not remembering. When she had her clothes off, she knelt in front of him, her eyes on the floor. "Please, Wynter, may I bathe you?"

She didn't look up, but she could imagine his look as he contemplated her request. "Yes. Stand and remove my clothes."

She stood and began pulling his clothes off hurriedly.

"Slow down, Lark. It is not a race and I would not be pleased if you ripped something. Good girl. Just like that."

Larkin very carefully pulled his clothes off, careful and letting her fingertips draw over his skin as she disrobed him. When he stood naked in front of her, she went to a knee again and waited. He stepped into the tub and sat down and she immediately grabbed the cloth and soap and began washing him gently. She scrubbed his hair last, rubbing his head and massaging his scalp until he was as relaxed as hot candle wax. When she finished, she stood and moved around to the side and stepping into the water with him, immediately straddling him. He sat up slightly, watching her as she washed herself, that smile catching at the corner of his mouth. She washed her own hair last as well, then turned her eyes up to his to see what he might want next. She did not want to be punished, so she hoped if she kept pleasing him, he wouldn't hurt her. He studied her face and finally spoke.

"Stand, Lark."

She stood, but did not move otherwise.

"Put one foot here," he said, patting the side of the tub.

Her breath caught in fear and humiliation, but she put her foot up. This position exposed her sex to him, his face only a foot away. He looked up at her, his eyes inspecting her. Finally, he reached up and touched her, making her tremble and shiver. He spread her apart, using both hands and she hid her face. He slid a wet, soapy finger into her and pulled it back, then back in again. He thrust again and again, hard enough that he was almost taking her off her feet with each thrust. She whimpered and tried to balance herself, then almost fell when he suddenly stopped. His slid the same finger back and touched her anus. She cried out and clenched, but he shoved in roughly, pulling a scream from her. His finger in place, he put his palm on her sex and lifted her off of her feet, causing her to windmill and fall forward. His free hand caught her by her throat and she drew a shuddering breath, grasping his wrist and staring at him wild eyed. He stood, lifting her that way and she could only whimper and hold his wrist and hope he didn't close his hand around her throat. He tossed her onto the bed and she rolled awkwardly, but froze, not daring to move more than he had instructed her to. She panted into the sheets and tried to listen to him as he moved around the room. Could she look? Would it anger him? She cautiously lifted her head and turned to him. He was looking at her, obviously debating. "Shall I let you choose, Lark?" he asked with a malicious smile.

"Whatever pleases you, Wynter," she answered quietly.

"It would please me to hear you scream for me. I wish to taste your blood on my lips, Lark. I wish to see that terror in your eyes as you look up at me and know that pleasing me is where your life begins and ends now. It is all there is."

"Yes Wynter. Pleasing you is all I wish for."

"You almost sound convincing, Lark. If I were to let you choose, this every moment, what would happen next, what would you choose?"

"I would ask you to let me take you into my mouth and taste you, please you with my tongue until you spill your seed down my throat."

His eyes widened slightly and he smiled. "I will grant that wish, but not until I have had my tears. Get up," he said, moving to sit on the edge of the bed. "Lay here, across my lap. Hold those bars, do not let them go unless I tell you to. Spread your legs apart as far as you can. Further. All the way Lark. Good. Now," he said, resting his hand on her bottom, "You may cry, you may squirm and struggle, but do not release that bar and do not close your legs. Am I clear?"

"Yes My Wynter," she breathed fearfully.

His hand paused a moment on her bottom, then he smiled grimly. She truly was a treasure, this girl. The first blow made her cry out in shock more than pain. Soon, the pain was making her scream and squirm and want to pull away, but she did not let go and she did not move her legs. When his hand slowed from its unceasing smacks, he began moving the hard slaps. Her thighs, her hips, alternating on each buttock, and then the first hard slap hit her sex, making her squeal and jerk and almost close her legs. When the blow landed, his fingers lingered, rubbing and stroking. Another sudden hard smack, and then more rubbing. He was mixing pleasure into the pain and she was going mad with it. Soon, she no longer care how hard he was smacking her, she was only waiting for the pleasure that came after, bringing her closer and closer to the end she needed. She moaned and arched her back, needing release.

"Are you close?" he whispered.

"Please," she whispered miserably.

"Let go. Move, on your knees here, between my legs. Use your mouth, as you wished to. Hold the base, firmly, both hands. Wrap your lips completely around, yes, like that. No teeth, use your tongue... yes. Like that. Now slide down, all the way. More. Back of your throat. Good. Pull back and again. Use your hands too, up and down, just like that. Do not stop, faster. Yes, like that. Tss! Mmm, good girl, yes, just like that. Faster. Harder, slam it into the back of your throat. Mmmm, yes. Oohh, my good, sweet girl. Mmm, oh yes... you will swallow every bit Lark, all of it, oh! OH!"

She swallowed convulsively as he shot into the back of her throat, then continued to suck and lick as he grew smaller in her mouth. He pulled her up and stood up, leaving her on the bed.

"Stack those pillows in the middle of the bed. Now lay over them, your ass high, facing me. That's right, just like that. Spread your legs, all the way. Good girl."

Larkin lay prone and terrified as he rummaged around in a chest that clanked and rustled as he went through it. She imagined every sort of torture device was about to come out now and she was shaking so badly she wanted to scream. She clenched her teeth and jerked hard when he lay a warm hand on her sore bottom. He spread her cheeks apart and put something cold against her anus and she cried out in fear and repulsion as some liquid squirted into her and ran down into her vagina lips to drip into the blankets. He pressed the cold thing into her sex and shoved it deeper as he squirted more of the slimy liquid into her sex. He slid a finger into her, working the liquid around, then another. She cried out when he worked a third in, shoving in and out. He squeezed in more liquid, then slid a finger into her ass, working it the same way. When he pushed the second finger in, she clenched and tried to scoot away, which earned her a hard smack on her pussy lips. He worked his fingers into and out of her ass, working the liquid in, which was starting to warm, and even burn a bit. After squirting more in and working it deeper into her, he reached low to start rubbing her sex again, that sensitive spot that made her moan. The liquid immediately started warming her and she couldn't help but push her sex against his fingers, needing him, needing release. He pulled away before it came and she made a frustrated noise that made him laugh.

"This is going to hurt little one," he said gently as he toyed with her anus. "A lot." He moved his finger and something cold and large took its place. He pressed it into her, pulling her open and working it into her. Her screams could be heard in the common room, even above the music. Once he had it inserted and she lay sobbing and panting, he patted her bottom affectionately. "Now my love. The pain will begin. Are you ready?" He did something and the bulb inside of her, which was already painfully huge, expanded She cried out and kicked and thrashed, trying to get away from the pain. "Do you know what this is my love?" He gave it another twist and she screamed again, sobbing into the blankets. "It's called a pear of anguish." Another twist, longer and slower this time expanding it, and her high pitched scream made him rock hard again. "It's exquisite, the pain it brings, is it not? Is the name apt my love?" Another turn, expanding it more. She was flopping like a fish now, struggling and he could see blood. Immediately, he retracted the screws until it was back to its smallest size and soothed her with a hand on her back as she cried. "Hush my love. Relax a bit, ease your muscles. I will remove it, but you must relax. Good. Good, there, see? That wasn't so bad was it? Let's see what's next for you my love. We can't neglect this beautiful little cunt, can we? Let me see what I have. Mmm, I see what I want. How is that oil doing love? Is it hot yet?"

The oil was burning. Every place he had touched with it was burning, but it was nothing compared to what had just been done to her. She was certain he had ripped her apart from the inside out.

"Turn over love. Move the pillows. That's it. Put your heels against your ass and drop your knees to the bed. Good! Just like that!"

The shine in his eyes was almost maniacal as he looked down at her.

"See this? I am going to pierce you, put a ring in you, right here," he said flicking her sensitive sex with his finger, making her bounce and cry out. "It will hurt, but not so bad as the last I think. Be still, I do not want to make it crooked. Deep breath... good.. Now that wasn't so bad, was it? Now, the ring... mmm, yes, that is lovely. Does it hurt love?"

"Yes! Oh, please Wynter! Please! It hurts and it BURNS, please wipe it off!"

"Oh, love, no amount of wiping will help now. No. Now it has to run its course. If it makes you feel better, it will get MUCH worse before it gets better. Here now. Stretch out, all the way. I'm going to tie you down here, but you will be comfortable. At least insofar as laying on the bed. The pain you have in store, no, there will be no comfort there. Now. Look at you, all spread eagle and prone. Does it hurt?"

"Yes!" she panted.

"Good, my love. I will be in the next room, sleeping. Try not to wake me?"

"Wynter!" she cried and he paused, waiting for her to beg to be released. He looked down at her expectantly. "Please, my Wynter. You need release, let me take you in my mouth again?"

He blinked. He looked down at his hard cock and then back at her with an amused smile. Perhaps she thought it may get her out of something, but he didn't care. He straddled her chest and pulled her face up by her hair. She opened her mouth and took him in and he started fucking her face, two fists in her hair, slamming into the back of her throat. She did not fight or complain or make a move of discomfort. When he came in the back of her throat and finally pulled back, she dropped back, panting. He stood and paused, waiting for her to ask, to beg.

"Thank you My Wynter, for letting me please you," she said, her voice hitching with her obvious pain. That was all. She squirmed and tears rolled down her cheeks, but she said nothing else and didn't even look at him with pleading in her eyes.

He left, feeling conflicted. He would have to reward her for her obedience and devotion, but not tonight. Tomorrow.

In less than half an hour, her first cries came. Soon, they were wails of anguish and agony and they continued until well into the night. He slept soundly, her screams fueling his dreams of her.

Morning came and he dressed idly, wondering when her screams had finally stopped. He had ordered a new bath drawn for her and he could hear the servants hurrying to get it done. Finally, he went next door to look in on his new prize. The smile slipped from his face. Her eyes stared unseeing as she rocked her head and whispered incoherently. He hurried to her and turned her face to his.

"..be good, I swear I will, please no more.." she was whispering, her voice cracked and hoarse.