Larkin Ch. 07

Story Info
Ch. 07.
2.3k words
4.55
13.4k
9
5

Part 7 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hush, shhhh." he whispered to her, untying her wrists and ankles. He lifted her and she whimpered and flinched. With one hand, he poured the counter to the oil in the bath, then he quickly ran his hand through it to mix it in. He lowered her into the warm water slowly, easing her down as she trembled and gibbered on. He head lolled to the side of the tub and she kept whispering. Frustrated and angry with himself, he poured her a cup of water and held it to her lips. "Shhh, love, drink. Shhh. There you go. Small sips. Good, good girl. No, hush love. You're fine, I have you now. It's all over. Drink it all. Good girl. Relax a moment, let me wash you, relax your muscles little one, you are too rigid. Shhh, you are just fine now. I am here."

He rubbed her locked up legs and arms as he washed her. She was still whispering and her entire body was trembling uncontrollably now. Dammit! He had pushed too far. Had he broken her so completely? He knew she was fragile, but he had observed these methods done before and they didn't seem to have done so much damage. Of course, that girl had been a long time slave to a master and was used to pain. Larkin had no real tolerance yet. If he could bring her out of this, he would have to build her slowly.

Angrily, he turned her face to his. "Look at me Lark! I forbid you to shut down! Shut up, now!" For a wonder, her teeth clicked shut and she lay shivering quietly. He slowly finished washing her, being thorough in all the places he had used the oil, making sure the neutralizing agent reached everywhere. Tears were rolling down her cheeks now and he turned her to look at him. Her eyes focused and her lower lip trembled.

"I'm sorry My Wynter. I tried to bear it better. I promise I will try to do better, I swear. I will be good, I will never disobey again, please don't be angry, I..."

"Hush. Shh. Drink some more. Good. Can you stand?"

She could not. He carried her to the bed, throwing a blanket down so any oil in the sheets wouldn't touch her. "I had your clothes cleaned, can you sit up? Here, I will help you."

"No! My Wynter please, wait, please. Let me please you first!"

He smiled a tight smile. "Sweet girl, hush. Let me dress you. Good girl. Roll a bit so I can button... very good. Can you stand yet? If I help you? Good. here, sit on my lap a moment my love." He looked down at the girl in his arms, still trembling, her face pale and her eyes in shock. "You did beautifully my love, I am proud of you. Look at me. You are perfect. Keep doing as you have been my love. Sweet girl, look at me! Your shyness is appealing, but I want to see your eyes. I want you to know..."

She stretched up suddenly, her arms around his neck and pulled him closer as she pulled up into a kiss. Amused, he kissed her back, deeply, hungrily, pulling her tight against him. When he lifted his mouth from hers, she planted kisses on his neck and chest. "Please let me please you," she asked, her voice shaking.

"My little love, no. Not this morning. I am in no mood. Your eagerness to please is noted, but I am not always in the mood for that sort of pleasure. This morning, I want you to listen and relax and stop stressing yourself for a moment. You must learn to anticipate my needs, they will not always be sex. Pay attention to my queues and do not disobey me if I tell you to stop. Come now little one, stand. Good girl. We will go down and eat, I want you to be a good girl and eat for me. I know you may not want to, but you must. Come now."

He helped her down the stairs and she clung to him, her face hidden in his arm as he helped her sit. She sat gingerly, wincing. She ate shakily, looking ill and a bit green as she did, but she ate everything. He eased her up when she finished and walked her out to the wagon where the servants were doing as he had instructed, putting a thin mattress on the floor of the wagon. He eased her in, laying her down and pulling a blanket around her.

"Sarah," he commanded. "Take care of her. She will sleep most of the day after last nights ordeal."

Sarah quickly leaned Mathilde into Rachels lap and moved down to lay her hand on Larkins shoulder.

"You, girl, what is your name?"

"Brelan."

"When I unlatch the lock, you will open that door up there."

Brelan quickly moved to the door, waiting. Wynter closed the door and slid open the grate, then went to the front and climbed up, unlocking the door. Brelan immediately pulled it open and latched it open, looking terrified.

"Sarah?" Larkin whispered hoarsely.

"I'm here Larkin, I am here. It's all right, just rest."

"Please bring Mathilde down here with me? There is room."

"Will he get mad?" she whispered fearfully.

"He did not say she could not. Please?"

Sarah helped Mathilde move, easing her down next to Larkin who rolled onto her side. Mathilde hugged Larkin close, and Larkin could hear her weeping. "I am sorry Larkin, I am so sorry. We could all hear your screams. I should have shut my mouth, you shouldn't have done that for me. I am so sorry."

"It's alright Matty. Sleep."

Larkin slept, Mathildes arms around her, holding her while she also slept. The other girls stayed quiet and fearful, clutching each other. Sarah stayed on the floor, close to Larkin and Mathilde who were both in bad shape.

Midday, he stopped the wagon and opened the back door. He looked displeased, looking down at the two girls curled around each other, but he did not speak about it as he gently shook Larkin awake. She sat up drowsily, moving awkwardly, her muscles stiff and sore. When she saw Wynter, she scrambled to him and let him help her down. He closed the door, letting the other girl sleep and brought Larkin around to sit up top with him.

"Did you sleep well little one?" he asked gently.

"Yes Wynter, thank you for allowing me the rest. And thank you for allowing Mathilde the rest, her night could not have been easy either."

"She deserved her punishment, she should not be coddled after receiving it."

"Perhaps not My Wynter, but she does have such a hard life ahead of her. It is such a small kindness in comparison."

"You have a large heart little love."

She glanced up at him, seeing the sparkle in his eyes and the small smile on his lips. Her heart swelled. She leaned against his arm and held it tight as he held the reigns lightly. She felt emboldened by his kind words and she wanted to please him more. She ducked under his arm and put a hand high on his thigh, sliding it up until she found his bulge. She stroked it gently, waking it, making him sit up and lean back. She pulled him out and leaned over him, taking him in her mouth the way he taught her and his hand slid into her hair to guide her. She moved faster and harder, letting him slam into the back of her throat with every thrust, rolling her tongue around his shaft as she bobbed and sucked. His groan was low when he came and she swallowed all of it, suckling and pulling until he finally went soft in her mouth. She pulled back and put him away, then snuggled into his chest. He stroked her hair lovingly.

The next inn was small and dirty and Larkin could tell he was put off by it. She sat close to him, feeling his tension even as she ate. She glanced up and around the room, and to her shock, she saw Cotton Weathers in the corner of the room, watching her. Fear spiked through her. He meant to rescue her! He would try and Wynter would kill him! She had to stop it from happening.

"My Wynter," she whispered urgently, looking up at him.

"Yes, little one?" he asked distractedly.

"Cotton is here. I think her means to try and take me from you."

Wynter froze, looking down at her. He studied her face for a long time, then smiled slowly. "I know my love. Do not fear, he will not take you from me."

He continued to wait, then when two of his soldiers stepped in to the in, he nodded at them. Larkin did not look up or around when they took Cotton. She hoped they would hustle him off, scold him for coming and send him home. She did not want to see him hurt.

She finished eating quickly, though food was the last thing on her mind. Wynter was eating slowly, his look distant as if he were considering his next move. She glanced up at him often, hoping for a clue as to what he might want. Finally, he spoke. "Little love, tomorrow we will reach my estates. The place that will be your home. I have thought to give you a gift. A reward for learning so quickly and being so brave. I will think on it. Tonight, I am going to ask a lot of you. Do not disappoint me."

"I won't my Wynter, I will do all you ask and expect," she quickly reassured him. His smile was fond and he finally stood.

"I am loathe to stay here, or even take you in one of their rooms, but we have something to see to, don't we?"

"As it pleases you, My Wynter."

He patted her hand on his arm as he led her up the stairs. He opened the door and she darted in to start undressing, but froze when she saw Cotton. He was tied, arms above his head, his body in a large X against the wall. He was gagged, but that was all the clothes he was wearing.

Larkin looked away quickly, panic welling up in her. She stumbled to the bed, not looking at the farm boy on the wall and undressed as quickly as her fumbling fingers would let her. She looked up at Wynter and he was watching her, his eyes hooded. This was the test. He was going to make her jump through all of his hoops in front of Cotton and she had to do it without flagging or failing. She went to her knees, looking up at him, waiting for what he might want.

His smile was almost wicked as he moved the single chair in the room near Cotton and pulled his own clothes off, quickly. He sat in the chair and leaned back and she hurried to him, taking him in her mouth eagerly. Pleasing him thoroughly and quickly. All she could do was pretend Cotton was not there, though she could hear his muffled cries of anger and protest.

When he came in her mouth, she finally pulled back and left a trail of kisses down his thighs and knees before kneeling in front of him, waiting for his next wish.

He stood, facing Cotton and Larkin kept her face down. "Cotton. You think I do not know why you coveted this girl so much? Her shyness, her eagerness to please, her unwavering devotion when she gives it. How much does it gall you to see her so eager to please another? This is what you dreamed of for yourself, isn't it? Even an ignorant farm boy such as you could see it in her. The way she comes so easily to it. You wished these pleasures for yourself. Did you know that, Larkin? If it were not me, it would be him training you to these pleasures?"

Larkin stared hard at the ground. Was he telling the truth? She risked a glance up at Cotton and from his miserable look, she knew it was true. She dropped her eyes quickly. "I am glad it was you My Wynter," she said quickly.

"Shall I let him have a taste of you, my love?"

"Please, My Wynter, I wish only to be yours. I do not wish to give him anything that is yours!"

"Sweet girl," Wynter said softly, moving to stroke her hair. "Do you see how utterly devoted she is? And how quickly she was trained? She is lovely isn't she? Little love, I think I will reward you."

He wrapped in a sheet and stepped out of the room, leaving her alone with Cotton. She stayed motionless on the ground, pressing her face to the floor, waiting for Wynter to return. Cotton was making noises and struggling in his bonds, but she pretended he was not there.

When Wynter returned, he had a serving girl with him. She was pretty, in a round faced, ruddy cheeked way. Her eyes were wide as she took in Cotton and Larkin, both nude.

"Livia, this is my slave, Larkin and that is a boy who wished to steal my property. I wish to reward her for her obedience and for telling me the boy was here and what he was planning. I already knew, but it did not matter. She told me and that earns her a reward. Have you received oral pleasure before, Livia?"

"Yes m'lord," she said, a little hesitant.