Larkin Ch. 08

Story Info
Chapter 8.
1k words
4.52
12.6k
8
5

Part 8 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good. Larkin, on the bed please. Good girl. Lean up a bit, lay on my lap. Livia, disrobe."

Livia eagerly disrobed, her heavy breasts drawing Larkins eyes. Larkin was trembling and panting fearfully. She did not want a stranger here. This was not a reward, but another test. She knew it. She reached back and found Wynters hands, holding them tightly as she looked away from the girl who was removing her underclothes now. The girl climbed into bed and pushed Larkins legs apart, not hesitating in moving her face to Larkins sex and licking softly and slowly before closing her mouth around her and sucking and flicking with her tongue. Larkin moaned and gasped, shocked. Wynter slipped his hand out of hers and slid his hand along her jaw gently, sliding his thumb into her mouth. She moaned around it and sucked on it, her back arching as the girls tongue worked her. A slender finger slid into her, then a second as the girl made a noise against Larkins sex, as if she were enjoying it. Larkin realized she was raising her hips to the girls mouth as her need began climbing to new heights. Her cry as she came, her hips bucking, her body going rigid in wave after wave, was high and long, wavering with the crests of pleasure.

"Good Livia, that was perfect. Did you enjoy that?"

"Yes m'lord, that was lovely. I did not know I would like that, but feeling her squirt all over my chin and tits was wonderful. I've never been pleased so well that I came in such a way!"

"My man Dunn will pay you. Tell him what you have told me and I am sure he will make sure you are just as pleased as my Larkin."

"Yes m'lord. If you need me again, I will be glad to reward your girl again. Or you."

Larkin felt a white hot wave of jealousy. She did not want that girl pleasing Wynter!

"Thank you Livia. We will be sleeping soon after one last lesson for my girl. Goodnight."

The girl gathered her things and left. Larkin lay in his arms looking at the wall. Anywhere but Cotton.

Wynter sat up and she quickly moved so he could stand. He moved the table on front of Cotton. Closer than the chair had been.

"My love, come here. Get up on the table. Hands and knees. Good. Point your ass at the boy. Grip the edge and put your head on your hands, arch you back, give him a good view of what he is missing."

Larkin was red with humiliation, but she never hesitated.

"If I untied your hand, boy, would you like to touch her? Slide a finger into that dripping wet pussy? I think you would. Your cock says you would. Sit up Larkin, look at his cock. See how ready he is for you?"

Larkin looked quickly, then turned away. "Yes My Wynter."

"If I told you to take him in your mouth and pleasure him to the brink and stop, could you do it?"

"I would do anything you asked of me My Wynter, but truly, I wish only to serve you."

"That would be serving me, little love. Off the table. Lean over the edge," he said, pushing the table even closer, pressing against Cottons thighs, his cock jutting out over the top of it. Wynter lifted her, bending her over the table, her feet dangling. He took her arms and locked her wrists in the small of her back with a vice grip in one hand and took a handful of hair in the other, pulling her head up so that Cottons cock was pressed against her cheek. "Do you know how to tell when he is close, little one?"

"Yes My Wynter," she answered, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Take him to the brink, then pull away. Do not finish him. Am I clear?"

"Yes My Wynter," she whispered, still trembling. When she slowly wrapped her lips around Cotton, Wynter shoved into her from behind, causing her to cry out in surprise and pain as her hips dug into the wooden table. Cotton was smaller than Wynter, so it was easier to take him to the back of her throat as she tried to pleasure him through the pain of Wynter slamming into her. She had to pull away quickly, turning her face away as Cotton futilely tried to thrust his hips to find release. Wynter yanked the table back several inches before taking her hips and slamming into her in earnest. Her cries were no less loud than Cottons and Wynter pulled her hair back further, angling her face up to Cottons. He looked miserable and angry, his swollen cock throbbing with need. Wynter finished inside of her with a growl of pure rage. Larken knew that he had not enjoyed seeing her please Cotton, even if it was only to torment him. He was angry now.

He shoved away and went to the washbasin. She stood shakily and followed him to clean herself up. He threw himself on the bed, his cheeks still pink with anger. Larkin climbed into bed and lay herself over his lap. "Please My Wynter, punish me?"

His hand immediately went to her bare bottom as he looked down at her face. "Why would I do that my love?"

She knew he expected an actual answer. "He came for me, it is my fault he is here and my fault you had to teach him a distasteful lesson. Please My Wynter, punish me for forcing you to make me pleasure him."

The look on his face was a mix between pride and growing anger. "Take the edge of the bed my love. Do not let go."

"No My Wynter," she whispered, taking hold of the edge of the bed. He was not gentle and he did not go lightly or easy on her, leaving her sobbing and pleading as he reddened her bottom, turning it almost purple. Cotton was jerking against the bonds so hard one of his wrists was bleeding.

When Wynter finished, he pulled on her wrist, making her release her death-grip on the bed edge. "Lay down here my love," he whispered gently, pulling her to lay on his shoulder. She was still hiccoughing and sobbing, but she lay on him and clutched him as he put an arm around her. The other hand behind his head, he smirked at Cotton who was glaring murder at him.