Larkin Ch. 09

Story Info
Arriving home.
2k words
4.58
12.3k
8
2

Part 9 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larkin woke first in the morning and immediately her eyes went to Cotton. He was hanging limply in his bonds, his chin on his chest. She immediately looked away and turned to Wynter, moving to kiss him. He woke with a grin, looking at her as she pushed the blankets back and immediately took his cock into her mouth to make it hard. In moments, he was ready and she moved to mount him. His hands on her hips, guiding her, she rode him to orgasm. She was trying to be quiet, trying hard not to wake Cotton. She didn't want Wynter to think she was still putting on a show for Cotton, she wanted him to know she was doing it just for him. When he grew close, he rolled her to the bed and thrust into her roughly, coming inside of her with a quiet growl. He kissed her then, and it was full of heat. At first she thought the look he gave her was anger, but she realized it was more confusion and she didn't understand what was wrong. He got up and she followed, getting ready quickly. She ignored Cotton as if he didn't exist, though he was making noise and struggling again so she knew he was awake.

In the common room, Wynter stopped a servant. "We will take our breakfast to go, be quick about it. Once we are gone, release the boy in my room and return his clothes to him. Tell him if I see his face again I will kill him."

He left without waiting for an answer and Larkin caught up to him, taking his arm.

The soldiers were still loading the other girls into the back of the wagon and Wynter seemed unusually impatient. Larkin turned to him, laying her head against him as they waited. He slipped his arms around her and stroked her hair and she felt his tension draining. By the time he had her up in the seat next to him, he seemed much more at ease. She moved close and instead of taking his arm, she slid her hand into his, touching his fingers lightly. He cocked his head to watch her.

"I am very pleased with how well you did last night, little love," he said finally. "You will be seeing my home today. Your home soon. Are you excited?"

"Yes, My Wynter, but also no."

"No?"

"You will leave me there, alone, when you take the others where you must take them. I will be without you for that whole time."

"I cannot think you wish to go with me. You would not want to see their fate, would you?"

"No... but must it be you? Can you send the others with them?"

He chuckled. "Even I have those I must answer to little love. I must make an appearance, give my reports. I do like that you wish me to stay. You are... exceptional, Larkin," he said, as if admitting that surprised him. His expression also went from pleased to introspective and pensive.

An hour into the trip, his face had gone dark. He pulled up the reigns and motioned one of his guards closer. "I wish to ride a while, you drive. Put my slave in the back with the others."

He got down without looking at her and mounted the horse the soldier had been on. He galloped ahead as the soldier helped Larkin down and put her in the back with the other girls.

The back of the wagon stank. Badly. Larkin drew back at the sharp smell, but climbed in, feeling uneasy. Why was Wynter so upset? She didn't understand what she had done wrong. She sat next to Mathilde and Sarah, who both immediately hugged her.

"Did they really capture Cotton and punish him?" Sarah asked.

"Cotton really came for you?" Mathilde asked.

"He did, but he shouldn't have. He was punished for it.

They were quiet after that. All of the girls were. They seemed defeated and in shock. Larkin felt bad, but mostly she felt sick. Not just from the smell, but she was worried about Wynter and why he had gone cold and withdrawn.

It was a long ride, full of fear and loneliness. When they finally stopped, Larkin could not bring up excitement, only trepidation. The door opened and the guards ordered them all out. Wynter was not there. Larkin was herded into the back of a huge manor, through a side door. A servants door, with the other girls.

There were servants lined up to take over the girls from the soldiers, but the soldiers still followed them to a large hall filled with steaming baths inset in the floor.

"Which is she?" A woman asked one of the soldiers. "That one there?" she guessed, pointing at Larkin.

"She's the one," he agreed.

The older servant took Larkin by the shoulder and led her out of the room to a smaller room with a tub filled with hot water. It also smelled different, full of oils and scents. "Here now girl, be a good girl and get undressed so I don't have to call a guard in," the woman chided. Larkin obediently undressed and immediately climbed into the tub. She started to wash, but the woman took over. "You seem a sweet little thing, aren't you? So gentle and obedient. It's not a wonder the master took a fancy. Here now, feet up. Good girl. I'll be taking your measurements to see you dressed after this, then putting you in a robe to wait the masters leisure. You know what he expects? What needs doing?"

"Yes ma'am," Larkin answered quickly.

"Good then. I am glad to see he has finally allowed himself some small pleasure. He's not so harsh as you might think girl, be good for him and it won't be so bad."

"Yes ma'am."

"So biddable. Most girls coming through fight like cats in a sack. Likely your friends in the other room will be starting into it soon enough once they have been put in their new clothes. The slave clothes always set them off. Not for you to worry over though, is it. The master arrived early and gave me instructions for you very separate from the usual slaves who come through. You are his alone to keep here. I cannot even tell you how much that pleases us. Here now, lay back so I can wash your lovely hair. So long and curly, such a lovely color. Not brown, not red. Just betwixt. You are so tense and fearful girl. The master is a good man, you do not have to fear."

"He is angry with me," Larkin whispered.

"Have you done something then?"

"I don't know. He was happy one moment, angry the next, then he left."

"Don't fret too much girl, he is a volatile boy, always has been. His father was a harsh and cold man. Our master tries to act the way he thinks he must, but he is not his father. Give him time. He will be sending for you soon enough. Just behave for him, give him no reason to punish you."

Larkin considered that a moment, then wondered if he might need to punish her. It was part of who he was. It calmed a part of his soul to punish her and exert his will over her, she understood that. That might be what he needed from her, a reason. She nodded, resolved.

The woman chattered at Larkin, as she finished bathing her, and even as she measured her and led her to a large set of rooms. They were cold and empty, but the woman told her to wait quietly.

Larkin waited until well past dark. Well past time for bed. She considered curling up in the huge bed, but decided he wouldn't be happy to finally come in and find her asleep. She waited.

Light was starting to fill the windows when Wynter finally stalked in. He stopped short, when she slid out of the chair to the floor, kneeling.

"I expected you to be asleep," he snapped.

"No my Wynter, I was told to wait for you."

He was quiet as he moved closer, circling her. "So you sat here waiting. All night," he stated incredulously.

"Yes my Wynter."

"I fell asleep in my study," he said more gently. "Unless I say otherwise, if I have not returned before midnight, you may sleep."

"Yes my Wynter, thank you."

"Stand up, Larkin."

She scrambled to her feet and looked up at him, hoping to see the pleased look he had given her yesterday morning. He still looked perplexed and a little angry.

"Please, my Wynter, guide me? What may I do to make you happy?"

"It is not you," he snapped. "Take a nap."

"If you wish to punish me, I will misstep for you my Wynter!" she half wailed.

He paused and looked down at her. "I know you would, little love," he said softly. "Get some sleep."

She hurried to the bed and doffed the robe before climbing in. She hesitated, sitting up and watching him as he pulled his shirt off to wash in a basin. "Do you need more rest as well my Wynter? Would you hold me?"

He turned and looked at her, his expression unreadable. He finally moved, undoing his pants and letting them fall to the floor as he crossed the room. He slid into bed next to her and pulled her against him. She buried her face in his chest and held him close in a hug before moving to kiss him. He kissed her back, rolling her slightly to lean over her and caress her face. He pulled back and looked down at her, looking confused and upset again, then he pulled her close and rolled to his back so she was laying on his chest. "Sleep little love," he whispered.

Larkin slept in his arms, feeling much better. He woke her a short time later. She was still tired and her head hurt, but she quickly got up when he rolled out of bed to get dressed.

"You have no clothes ready Lark, you will have to make do with the robe for now. Come with me," he ordered, pulling his coat on as he walked out of the room. Larkin caught up, tying the robe, then taking his arm.

He led her down to a large room where the other girls were being lined up. Larkin stared, horrified. They were all wearing next to nothing, even less than underwear. Flimsy, shear material, gold and silver chains, whichever offset their skin. They all looked furious, all of them. Even Sarah. Several had obviously been striped with a switch. It was scandalous and immoral! Larkin tried to reign in her anger and contempt, tried to remember where she was and what was happening. This was their lot now. Her own as well. Wynter would probably put her in something similar.

"Girls," Wynter addressed them with a derisive smirk. "I have thought to present my Lark with a gift. First, to ease her mind, I will ask for volunteers. If you wish to remain here, a gift to my Lark, step forward. Before you do, know this. You will be used to punish her if she steps out of line. You will learn to please her when I want to see her rewarded. That entails using your mouth on her sex to bring her to fulfillment while I watch. You will serve her, bathe her, dress her, bring her meals, be her companion. It is a better life than what awaits, but also more onerous. You will not be prized and petted over as a high demand commodity at a whore house. If you are exceptional at your work, they may treat you like a lady, pamper you. If you are not, it will be much worse for you. Some men fancy breaking girls, hurting them, beating them bloody. They pay for the privilege. It is a hard life and one not long survived. Here, you will be punished, but no bones broken, no blood drawn. You will be used, but my men will be gentle. Now. Make your choice."

Larkin was shocked to see them all step forward. To her horror, Wynter turned to her. "It is your choice then Little Love. Decide who you wish to stay here with you."