Larson

Story Info
The apartment next door.
3.1k words
4.22
4.1k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my wife Amy and I got married in the summer of 2015, we moved into our apartment. Our apartment house has 16 units in it and it was full after we moved in. Over the years since People have come and gone. We have made casual, and a few good friends. The people in the unit next to us were very good friends and when he was taking a jog in another State and we found out they were moving we were both heart broken.

Amy was best friends with Sue and Andy and I had become very close. My wife is just barely 5' tall and a bit over one hundred pounds. She is petite and very sexy, with very nice hips and legs and more than ample breasts for her size.

Andy hugged me up tight with one of his big arms around my neck.

"Boy the big thing I hate about leaving is that I never got my cock up in that cute little wife of yours."

"Well it isn't like you ain't had 6 years to get it done. So you better go back and kiss her good and pat her little rear end."

Sue came out about that time and hugged me hard. Kissed my cheek and got in their car. Andy came back out waved and joined her. They were gone. I was still standing there when my wife came out and joined me.

"We are really going to miss them."

"Yes, they were good friends."

"That Andy tried to fuck me from the first day after they moved in here. Leaving just now he even grabbed my tits when he kissed me."

"And you let him?"

"Sure, for him it was an act of love. They were leaving. Sue and I used to talk about it."

"Talk about it? About fucking each others husbands?"

"Ya, she really wanted us to do it. She encouraged me to let Andy to fuck me. And I know she really wanted you. I think some where back some years they played with others."

"You are kidding? You guys really talked about that shit?"

"Sure when we were drinking. Didn't you and Andy ever talk about it?"

"Oh ya I guess but just horsing around I think?"

"Yes you may have been but I know part of the time Andy was pretty intense about it."

"Really He was trying to fuck you?"

"Oh ya he'd rub his cock on me when dancing and he kissed me every chance he got."

"Oh ya I have seen him give you quick smacks."

"No David I am talking grab my ass pull me up hard against his hard cock and shove his tongue down my throat type kisses."

"He did that with you?"

"Way more than once. Does that excite you he wanted me?"

"Oh I am not sure exactly how I feel but it is neat to know he wanted you. Ya maybe it excites me?"

"Would you have let him fuck me?"

"Now that is a loaded question for sure. If, and I say if you'd wanted to? I would have tried to be open about it. And no nothing to do about fucking Sue. I would never trade you for anyone. Ever."

"Very good answer David I am proud of you. So would you have let him?"

"Yes, probably."

"Hmm, very sexy answer. now that they are gone."

"Oh well better luck maybe, with the next guy who moves in next door."

She smiled.

"Yes, maybe?"

And then two weeks later Merl Larson moved in to us next door. Merl is hard to describe completely. First he is a big man. No not really tall. I am not 6'. Maybe 5'10" or very near. And I would guess he is nearly as tall. But he must be over 300 pounds. I am not sure he is totally fat, because he moves well on his feet. Really moving almost kind of quick at times.

Not much of anything good looking about him. His lips are full and thick, and his eyes are narrow and sly looking. He never seems to look you directly in the eye. His belly is big and hangs over his belt. He is not bald but thinning badly.

I had seen him a few times before I finally teased my wife about him.

"Well so much for the next guy living next door."

"Oh he's not so bad."

"So, you have seen him or not?"

"Yes, seen him and talked to him a couple of times. He seems very nice. Well spoken and polite."

"Big cock?"

"I don't know, I have not seen it. Yet."

I knew she was pulling my chain so I pushed back.

"Yet, so do you want to see it?"

"I am not sure yet, I haven't decided yet."

"So when are you going over for coffee, Amy?"

"He doesn't drink coffee, but he has ask me in for tea."

"Really? So are you going on this date?"

She grinned shyly.

"So would you like me to go on a date with him?"

That stunned me and my cock began to stiffen, which surprised me even more. Much more.

2

"Well I don't know yet, about a date?"

"Well think about it he likes me and he wants me."

"Wants you? Sexually wants you? How do you know?"

"Well we had an encounter. It was an accident really and very stupid on my part. But I felt very sexy. I went down to the wash room to do our clothes. I had no idea he was home."

The one thing we both dislike about our apartment is no in house washer and dryer. But it is right beside our apartment on our buildings north wall. All the other apartments are south of ours. So we are only a few steps out and back into our apartment.

"So what happened Amy?"

"I took clothes over and put them in and started them, then I looked down and the T I was wearing was dirty down the front from cleaning so I pulled it off and pitched it in to wash it too. When I started to turn to leave he was standing in the doorway looking at me."

"You were in only your bra?"

"No, David not only in my bra. I was in one of the bras, you know my completely see my tits bare bras. I am standing there and he is looking at me, them."

"And then what?"

"He looked me in the eyes, smiled and said my Amy you look beautiful today. Even more than usual. He smiled again and looked down at them. And I knew he really meant it."

"And then what?"

"We talked as if everything was as usual."

"Talked as usual, how long did you talk in your bra with him?"

"I don't know really, I didn't have my watch or phone."

"Wow Amy was it a minute or two or more?"

"No David it was much longer I liked having him look at me. and then he mentioned my bra was dirty too and maybe I should wash it while we were there?"

My cock spiked big time then.

"And did you?"

"I have no idea why but he makes me feel, so sexy. I calmly took my bra off and pitched it in while he watched and let him look at me bare. Then we talked a long time before I left."

"My Amy that is really strange. I would have thought Merl would be the last guy to turn you on like this."

"Me too but he does and I can't explain it? I need to stay away from him."

A few weeks passed and I know they talked but just casually I think. We have a small room in the basement of our building with equipment to work out on and a shower to clean up after. I have always wondered if both sexes use the shower at the same time? I was down there working out when Merl came out of the shower. I was shocked at the sight of the man naked. His uncut cock hung half way to his knees. and was nearly the size of my arm.

"Oh I am sorry, David. I thought Maybe Amy was working out and wanted to make sure she is alright."

"Does my wife work out down here a lot?"

"Yes, maybe 3 or 4 days a week, she is trying to keep her shape."

"Does she shower down here too?"

"Oh yes she does when she's here. David I have never had a girl friend. I like your wife more than any woman I have ever known. Can I ask if you would consider letting me to take her on a real date? You know for dinner some night?"

This was getting just a bit kinky, but very exciting too. I could see for us both as just a bit of lift was coming to his huge penis and I could feel excitement in my own.

"Have you ask Amy out, Merl?"

"Yes, She has told me she'd like to go, but needs to talk with you about it."

"So just exactly what type girl friend do you desire in Amy?"

"I am just looking for a normal relationship two people can have when they date. Dinner, dancing if desired and coming back to my apartment for the night."

"Does that include you and Amy enjoying sex together, Merl?"

"Yes, David I expect to enjoy her sexually. I have ask her if she could ever see us being lovers."

"And how did she reply to that?"

"She has said she is not sure she can take my penis. She has trouble just sucking the head when I am fully erect."

"She's done that for you down here? You shower down here together now?"

"Oh yes many times now. Amy loves to suck me off. I never dreamed a woman would ever suck me and love the taste of my semen, drinking ever drop."

"But she hasn't given herself to you yet?"

"She tells me she has never been with another man and she wants to make sure you are okay if she does. Thus the date?"

"When do you wish to go on your date, Merl?"

"I can pick her up at 6pm if she can go?"

"Tonight? And I when can expect her home?"

"Yes, tonight. And she will be home when you come home from work tomorrow?"

"She has your number? I can have her text you."

"Can I ask if you'll let her come with me on our date?"

"You can yes Merl, I think you can take her out tonight. Just be slow and careful with her. She is very small."

3

I had no idea how we had come to this point, but I was very excited my wife wanted this. I went back upstairs to find Amy just out of the shower. She was nude and looked beautiful.

"We need to talk about something, David."

"I know you have a date tonight at 6pm, Amy."

"You saw him down stairs and he ask you?"

She came to me and locked her mouth to mine, it was very urgent. Her hands went to my cock.

"Oh God yes you are hard thank you for wanting this too. You are okay if I do this. I want to do this for him. He has never been with a woman. I want to be his first. And David, there is more to this. I need to tell you. He has 4 friends who live here too. The guy in number 1, and a guy in 5, and 6, and a guy in number 10. They are all nerds who are strange guys. None have ever had girl friends. They have all been down and showered with us. They had never been with a woman naked before. Until being in the shower with us. Tomorrow morning They are to meet us in the shower and they all want me to be their girl friend."

"You are to be with them then?"

"No I am to go with each man to his room."

Amy came from our bedroom at just 6pm that night. She wore a very short red skirt and a very low cut yellow blouse. Her nipples were nearly showing. So no bra and my guess was no panties. The nock came on the door and as she opened it she kissed me hard and took his hand and they headed for the elevator. I watched until the doors closed and they were gone.

It was nearly 9 pm when I heard the door next door and I knew they were back in his apartment. There is a vent that joins our bedroom to one in his apartment that we tried to keep closed so they couldn't hear us as we played. I opened it and I looked in it. You could see the bed in his apartment, but I had no idea which bedroom her used. An hour went by and as I checked the room remained dark.

As 11pm had passed I entered our room again with it dark and could see the light was on in his room. I quietly moved over to the open vent. As I did and looked into his bedroom I could see my wife on the bed completely naked and she was down in front of the big man facing the vent on her knees with his big cock in her mouth. She leaned back and kissed the big tip and smiled.

"I am ready for you Merl."

I watched as he pulled her hips around on the bed and he moved up between her wide spread thighs. He pushed her thighs up higher as he moved his big hips up closer to her. I could see him as he moved his big cock and then he pushed his hips forward.

"Oh my God Merl go easy oh yes your right there, yes push him into me. Oh My God Merl push that beautiful cock harder up inside me. Yes, yes, yes more oh God yes. Oh my God you feel so good. The head is right up next to my uterus. You'll impregnate me right there my love. Oh my God my love make me completely yours now. Fuck me with this big cock now. Oh God yes fuck me Merl. I want your seed in me Merl."

"You want me to impregnate you Amy? I will shoot right up into your uterus, Amy will you take my baby seed, Baby?"

"OH God yes Merl you are right up against it Seed me right now Merl, do it."

His climax came with her cries for him to do so and her own climax followed his. I had never heard my wife become nearly so excited. And I had no idea if she was taking her birth control pills or not? She very well might be trying for him to impregnate her? I could hear them whispering loving things to each other as they were building to a second love session. I heard them off and on all night long with their love making.

I left at 7am for work. At 9am I got a text from Merl.

"David I want to thank you so much for letting Sara to become my girl friend. Never did I believe a woman like Sara would become my lover. My cock has found a home in her. I love her with all my heart. I have just sent her down to Charles Dimins Apt-1 to become his dream woman too."

I got home that night at 5 pm to find my wife had our meal ready on the table. We ate quietly and then Sara took my hand and led me to our bedroom. She pulled the robe she wore off and pulled at my clothes.

"Please David fuck me now. Reclaim your wife before I return next door to my lover. I love you with all my heart, but I have never felt as sexy as when I am with Merl. Or as this morning when he sent me down to Charles for my first time to become his."

"So are you now a lover to them all?"

"Not yet, I have been with only, you, Merl, and now Charles this morning. Tomorrow morning I am to go to Benard Lankin's apartment. You know the little cross eyed guy that lives down on level two?"

"You mean the small black guy who is cross eyed?"

"Yes that is him. I know I'd never dreamed of a black man fucking me, but God I can't wait for him to be up inside me. I have sucked him twice and his semen has a very strong smell and taste. I want him inside me."

"So is Benard to become one of your boyfriends too?"

"Benard is someone Merl is very excited about. Benard has brothers in the city. Merl wants him to introduce me to them."

"And why is Merl excited about his brothers?"

"That won't come into play for some time yet. I will explain it when it does. Fuck me now my husband, my lover is waiting for me."

An hour later I could hear my wife begging for Merl's cock next door. At 7 am the next morning I was gone to work. At 8:30 am I got a text from Merl saying my wife was gone down to take her first black cock. I found it of interest he said her first black cock, could he mean there would be more of them? My cock got hard instantly, maybe his brothers?

I got home at my usual time again to find my wife nude waiting for me.

"Please fuck me David. I have spent most of my day with black bare cock up in my pussy. I am now very biracial and I loved it. I could not believe how sexy I felt looking into his face knowing the cock up in me was black and felt sooooo good. His is nearly as big as Merl's, and maybe just a bit thicker."

We had great sex and she was gone. Then I could hear her enjoying sex with her lover next door. I was gone before 7am the next morning. The text came at 8:35am that he had sent her down to Dennis Marsh for sex with him.

When I got home from work that night we made love and she returned to her lover next door. I was gone before 7 am the next morning and got the text from Merl that she'd gone down to his 4th friends apartment to become his lover too.

Amy made love with each of her 4 new lovers once a week from then on, but with Merl every night. As the weeks went by she talked more and more about meeting Benard's brothers. She finally began to tell me where this was going. But that is another story.