Last Days of Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,084 Followers

"Oh Jesus God," Chantal cried out as Paige sucked forcefully on Chantal's fat clitoris.

"No, no more, Paige, no more," Chantal weakly protested when Paige had four fingers thrusting in and out of Chantal's pussy.

Both girls were sweaty, despite the air conditioning blowing cold air on them. But, for several long moments, they lay on top of the polyester bedspread, arms and legs entwined. Paige reached out and fondled Chantal's heavy breasts then softly kissed Chantal's cheek.

Marshalling all of her strength, Chantal pushed upward and wiggled to the edge of the bed. She then grabbed Paige's hand and pulled the girl to follow her.

"I am so not a fan of the taste of suntan lotion," Chantal declared, flicking on the bathroom's harsh overhead light.

"Ain't too crazy 'bout your sunscreen neither," Paige smiled, pulling Chantal in for another kiss.

"So, we going take care of that right now," Chantal smiled, pulling the bathmat into place.

"Please tell me you like them showers be good and hot," Paige said as Chantal bent to adjust the single lever shower.

"You mean, not like the ones at Litton?" Chantal agreed.

Pulling Paige under the needle spray, Chantal again kissed the girl. They held one another as the shower pelted them. Then Chantal grabbed the miniscule bar of soap and ripped the wrapper from it.

Slowly, with several kisses, Chantal lathered Paige's tanned flesh. Then, she followed the path of the bar of soap with a wash cloth, sluicing the soap from Paige's skin.

"Hey!" Paige giggled as Chantal aggressively scrubbed Paige's buttocks.

"A clean hiney is a happy hiney," Chantal declared, running the rough washcloth through Paige's deep furrow.

"It, hey! It, it's clean," Paige protested as Chantal forced Paige's buttocks apart.

"Chantal!" Paige cried out as Chantal forced her tongue into Paige's anus.

The taste was of soap; she'd just scrubbed the tight pucker with soap and washcloth. Just underneath the clean taste was an earthy taste and Chantal labored to gather more of that earthiness from Paige's tight rectum.

"I'm not kissing you no more," Paige declared when Chantal stood again.

"Aw, you not?" Chantal teased.

"No! Had that nasty tongue up my butt?" Paige insisted.

"Mm hmm," Chantal agreed. "And? This nasty tongue likes that sweet butt too, hear?"

"I, you, really?" Paige asked and accepted the tiny bar of soap from Chantal's hand.

Despite her words, Paige did kiss Chantal as she now labored to clean Chantal's flesh. She rubbed the bar of soap over Chantal's breasts as they kissed underneath the scalding hot needle spray.

"But I ain't kissing your butt; that, that's just wrong," Paige said as Chantal turned and presented her back for the soap.

"Uh huh," Chantal agreed, placing her left foot on the ledge of the tub so that Paige could access all of her buttocks.

"A clean hiney is a happy...oh! Oh, Paige, a happy hiney," Chantal said, then gasped and moaned as Paige aggressively scrubbed Chantal's rosebud with soap, then washcloth.

"That a happy hiney?" Paige asked, thrusting her middle finger into Chantal's rectum.

"Uh huh," Chantal gasped, thrusting her buttocks back to get more of Paige's finger into her depths.

Leaning heavily against Chantal, Paige pinned Chantal against the plastic shower wall. Chantal ground her teeth; her breasts were mashed against the wall, rasping her nipples against the textured wall of the shower. Paige now had two fingers plumbing her rectum. Paige's teeth nipped quite hard at Chantal's shoulder.

"Mm augh! Augh, oh God!" Chantal shuddered, reaching her hand down to play with her overheated pussy.

With great effort, Chantal twisted around, dislodging Paige's fingers from her rectum. She and Paige hugged, aggressively kissing one another. Then Chantal twisted the lever to down, shutting off the water.

Stepping out of the tub, the two girls dried one another. Then Chantal ordered Paige to fetch her hairbrush. Using the motels surprisingly powerful hair dryer, Chantal dried Paige's hair. She then retrieved her own brush from her canvas bag and dried her own hair.

"That woman said there was movies?" Paige asked, fumbling with the television remote control.

"Mm hmm," Chantal said, gently taking the remote from Paige's hand.

"Amateur, anal, Asian...what?" Paige asked as the menu appeared on the screen.

"Here's my favorite," Chantal admitted, selecting 'Anal.'

"I, really? You really?" Paige gawked as the screen pixelated then showed a busty blonde thrusting her fist into the rectum of a busty, heavily freckled red head.

Silently, the two girls watched vignette after vignette of anal sex. Chantal could not help letting a squeak of pleasure escape as she masturbated. Paige swiveled her head and looked at Chantal. Leaning over, Chantal kissed Paige on her lips. Paige opened her mouth and Chantal sucked on Paige's tongue.

After a few moments, Chantal again brought up the menu and switched the selection to 'Lesbian.' The screen pixelated then cleared to show three busty blondes in a daisy chain. Chantal giggled as Paige let out a grunt of approval.

Leaning over, Chantal captured one of Paige's hard nipples in her mouth. Softly, she nuzzled the hard nub, flicking her tongue back and forth. Her hand crept down and began toying with Paige's thatch of blonde curls.

"Too augh, too sensitive," Paige complained.

Chantal released her soft hold on the nipple and trailed kisses down Paige's belly toward the scruff of blonde pubic hair. When she reached Paige's crotch, Chantal lifted her left leg and swiveled. She presented her crotch to Paige's face as she used her fingers to open Paige's sex for her tongue.

"I can't see the television," Paige playfully complained.

Reaching up, Paige used her fingers to open Chantal's sex for her probing tongue. The two girls used fingers and tongues to bring one another to orgasm. Then, slowing their pace, the two teased one another, bringing one another closer and closer to the precipice, then stopping.

"Shit!" Paige finally cried out and Chantal laughed.

They then brought one another over the precipice. When she was able to, Chantal rolled away, feet on the pillows while she panted to catch her breath.

"You hungry? I saw a Wally's right across the street," Chantal said when her breathing returned to normal.

"Starved, but shit, I don't feel like getting dressed," Paige agreed, then thought about it for a moment. "Wait. What's a Wally's?"

"Pizza. Guy's a huge fan of Wallchester," Chantal smiled, using her phone to look up the phone number of the Wally's Pizza across the street. "Got like three or four Wally's around Commonstead."

She pulled up the restaurant's menu and she and Paige huddled together to read the choices.

"Kee-yute!" Paige giggled. "A 'Wally Harvbanger' huh? Like a Harvey Wallbanger?"

"Hmm, spicy sauce, smoked mozzarella, spicy sausage...the Harvbanger's supposed be spicy; that sound good?" Chantal asked.

"Wally's, Wadaya have?" a gruff female voice barked.

"Large Wally Harvbanger..." Chantal started.

"Know that's going be spicy, huh?" the woman interrupted.

"Yes ma'am," Chantal agreed. "Um, give me a, give me two brownie pies..."

"Over twenty bucks comes with a two liter bottle of your choice Coke, diet Coke, Sprite, we're outta da diet Sprite. Oh, and we got da root beer; wadaya want, huh?" the woman interrupted again.

"Coke," Chantal verified, gave the woman her credit card number, then told her she was in room 108, just across the street. The woman brusquely verified the amount, then told Chantal it would be about thirty minutes.

For twenty eight minutes, Chantal and Paige kissed, stroked, and teased one another while lesbian images flashed on the television screen. They paid the television little mind, but neither one made a move to turn it off.

"Aieegh!" Paige let out a guilty squeal as a hard knock sounded at the door.

"Dare you to answer it naked," Paige said.

"Uh huh," Chantal said, brazenly pulling the black mesh cover-up on over her bare flesh.

"Hey, that's a large Wally Har..." the scrawny young man said, then froze when he realized he could see Chantal's flesh through the black mesh cover-up the beautiful young woman was wearing.

"Thank you," Chantal smiled sweetly, taking the order from his hands. "I need to sign anything?"

"I, huh? Sign...oh! Oh yeah, you need to sign this," the young man stammered, indicating the electronic keypad he had with him.

Since Chantal braved answering the door nearly nude, Paige agreed to go get some ice, wearing the men's shirt over her nude body. She buttoned one button, the one over her navel and sauntered to the ice machine at the end of the hall.

"Wow, um, they, they really think this is spicy?" Paige asked after her second bite of the Wally Harbanger.

"I know. Dawson's barbeque? On Wilton's? Would probably put them in the hospital, huh?" Chantal agreed.

"Oh my God, I LOVE Dawson's! You ever get the pulled pork?" Paige enthused.

"Ever get...what? You mean they got something else?" Chantal agreed.

"Aw come on, not this stuff again," Paige complained as Chantal switched the television to 'Anal' again.

Chantal reached for her canvas bag and rustled around in the bag. With a smile, she produced a double headed dong already affixed to a web belt harness. Paige goggled as Chantal propped one leg up on the bed and slowly fucked one end of the double-headed dong into herself. Then she clipped the waist belt around her waist, then the two thigh straps around her muscled thighs.

"I, oh, oh my goodness!" Paige breathed, seeing her lover with a substantial cock protruding from her crotch.

"Oh! Oh no, nuh uh, no ma'am, you ain't sticking that thing up my butt," Paige suddenly blurted out, making the connection between the images on the television and the image of Chantal possessing a sizable cock.

"How 'bout that sweet pussy?" Chantal purred, kissing Paige.

Paige lay back, legs spread. Chantal rubbed the head of the cock against Paige's wet inner lips, then slowly pushed herself into Paige. Laying fully on top of Paige, Chantal kissed Paige, one hand caressing Paige's hip, the other hand groping Paige's breasts.

"Mm augh, augh, oh God," Paige groaned in pleasure as Chantal's cock filled her completely.

"m hmm," Chantal agreed, her own orgasm approaching rapidly.

After their orgasms crested, Chantal unclipped the waist band and clipped it around Paige's waist. Kissing Paige deeply, Chantal unclipped her thigh belts and sat up. She then clipped the thigh belts around Paige's thighs, loosening the belts slightly.

"OH my God; look at that!" Paige laughed happily when she realized she now sported a thick erection.

Wiggling out of the bed, Paige dashed into the bathroom and looked at her reflection from this angle and that one.

"And..." Chantal groaned, fingers thrusting into her anus.

Paige watched as Chantal knelt on the motel bed, facing the television. Chantal's legs were apart, knees approximately shoulder width apart as she fingered her greasy anus.

"Bring that pretty cock over here," Chantal cooed.

She first sucked her own essences from the dong. Then Chantal greased the cock quite liberally with the lubricant she'd brought with her.

"Fuck my ass; need you to fuck my ass," Chantal demanded, releasing Paige's greased cock.

Knee-Walking around, Paige knelt behind Chantal's tight looking ass. On the television, an Asian woman with bouffant hairstyle and vivid blue eyeshadow was masturbating anally with an enormous dildo. Gripping the base of the slimy dong, Paige brought the tip against Chantal's light brown pucker.

"Augh, I, God yes," Chantal moaned as she felt the greasy dong press against her rosebud.

"Mmph, I augh!" Paige groaned, the pressure against Chantal's anus was driving the dong deeper into her own pussy.

"Here, wait," Chantal groaned when the dong bounced away from her shiny anus.

Chantal tore her eyes from an emaciated blonde that was taking an enormous black cock into her stretched anus and put her shoulders to the bed. Reaching her hands back, Chantal reached back and pulled her buttocks apart. Paige again brought the head of the dong against Chantal's anus. Chantal quickly gripped the head of the dong in her left hand and pulled.

"Now, augh, um, oh, go, go slow," Chantal panted as the head of the dong entered.

Paige pressed forward and nearly half of the dong disappeared into Chantal's rectum. Chantal squealed, eyes tightly squeezed against the sudden, intense pain that coursed through her body.

"I, God! God damn it! Go, go slow," Chantal sobbed out.

"Jesus! I, I'm sorry!" Paige sobbed out, mortified.

With each beat of her heart, the pain throbbed. Chantal gasped and shuddered, trying to relax her sphincter muscles, trying to accommodate the girth of her dong.

"Oh, okay, okay, slow, pull out real slow," Chantal gasped out.

Paige used her hands on Chantal's hips to facilitate the movement. She watched as the greasy dong slowly slid from Chantal's tightly stretched brown ring.

"Okay, now, augh, I, push in, SLOW. Go slow," Chantal wheezed, fingers now rubbing her splayed pussy.

Slowly, with measured strokes, Paige and Chantal began a rhythm. Paige could feel her own excitement building as she watched her 'cock' fucking a tight, willing ass. In the dingy mirror that hung over the low dresser, she watched herself fucking a beautiful strawberry blonde. She watched Chantal's beautiful breasts bobble and giggle with the force of Paige's thrusts.

"Oh, oh God, oh God, I, yes, yes, yes, augh, God damn it!" Chantal keened in orgasm.

"I, God! Yes, God," Paige keened in orgasm, collapsing on top of Chantal's sweaty back.

Both girls slid down, lying on top of the motel's bedspread. Paige and Chantal both wheezed, trying to catch their breath.

"I, need to get off me," Chantal finally gasped out. "I, God, I can't breathe."

After a quick rinse, the two girls climbed into the bed, Lesbian pornography playing silently on the television. They shared a quick kiss, then Chantal turned off the bedside lamp. Then Chantal's phone buzzed, alerting her to a text message.

'Rena's here' Lindsey had sent to Chantal's phone.

"Tell her I'll see her tomorrow at 8' Chantal responded.

'Know where Paige is?' Lindsey queried.

'IDK' Chantal lied; it was not any of Lindsey's or Rena's business that Chantal and Paige were a few miles away in a cheap motel room.

At six thirty, Chantal made a cup of coffee in the motel's coffee maker. She then ate half of the second brownie pie for her breakfast. At seven, she softly kissed Paige awake and Paige made her own coffee and gratefully ate the other half of the brownie pie. With a soft kiss, the two left the motel room, hand in hand.

Lorena was attending Wallchester as a member of the Gymnastics team. Her dark brown hair was cut severely short and her large brown eyes were under a very heavy single eye brow. She was very petite, very attractive, and very sullen. She also demanded to know where Paige and Chantal had been the previous evening.

"Well, Ms. Lugami, when you didn't show up Paige and I went to the lake. There was a party and we stayed the whole night. Now; you got your class schedule?" Chantal demanded, giving the pixie her attitude right back.

"Gawd, where are you from? That even English?" Rena screeched, mocking Chantal's Southern accent.

"Bye. Figure it out on your own," Chantal snapped, marching away.

Somehow, Rena deduced that the party that Paige and Chantal had attended had been a party of two. And it had been a disgusting, deviant lesbian party. Rena demanded she be reassigned to a new roommate immediately; she would not share a room with a sinful deviant. She was removed from Litton, the female athlete's dormitory and placed in Turner dormitory, the female dormitory, with another Ultra-conservative Christian.

The furor had the unfortunate side-effect of 'outing' Paige Weedlan and Paige blamed Chantal for the turn of events. Paige blocked Chantal's number and when their paths crossed, Paige pointedly ignored Chantal.

"Oh please! This wasn't the first pussy you ever licked," Chantal muttered to herself, then resumed eating her cafeteria lunch and studying her Sociology textbook.

The Friday before Labor Day, the unofficial last days of summer, Chantal had a phone call from a local number. Figuring it was just another promotional call from Wally's Pizza or Frankly Franks, a gourmet hot dog vendor she frequented, Chantal answered on the third ring.

"Hi, uh, hey, uh, this, is this Chantal? Um, Chantal Dyers?" a small voice asked.

"This is she," Chantal agreed pleasantly.

"Hey! Hi, this is Moni! Moni Serue," the bubbly voice enthused. "We met a couple weeks back? Listen, I, I'm off on Monday; it's Labor Day you know? We meet at, you want to go to the Lake?"

"I, I'll pick y'all up, mm, 'bout nine?" Chantal laughed happily.

Monday morning, Chantal woke early, had breakfast at the cafeteria while the majority of the campus was still asleep, then scampered back to her dorm room. Slipping into her one piece bathing suit, Chantal worked the large chrome ring down to just below her breasts. She slipped the black mesh cover-up on, grabbed her canvas bag. Checking that everything was in the bag, Chantal left the dorm room, April still lying nude on top of blanket and sheets.

"Hey! Hi! We're just about ready," Moni said happily, swinging the door of her apartment open.

Chantal admired the turquoise bikini, especially the rear view as Moni scrambled to gather everything DJ would need. She slapped her forehead when Chantal reminded her about sunscreen.

"I'll get your back if you'll do mine," Chantal offered after Moni applied a generous coat to the infant's fair skin.

Chantal was deliberate in her movements as she applied the thick unguent to Moni's smooth flesh. Running her hands over the smaller girl's warm skin, Chantal resisted the temptation to reach around the front and cup Moni's small breasts. She resisted the temptation to drag her fingernails along Moni's taut belly, dip her finger underneath the waistband of the bright blue bikini, work a finger or three into the sweet cleft between the young mother's legs.

"I, wow, you, you do a good job," Moni praised as Chantal thoroughly coated Moni's back, even running her hands underneath the strap of Moni's bikini top.

"Mm hmm," Chantal said, even working a few fingertips of sunscreen just underneath the waistband of Moni's bikini bottom. "Want me to get your thighs?"

"Umm," Moni hesitated.

Chantal shrugged out of her cover-up and felt a flutter as Moni's big brown eyes went immediately to the open space of Chantal's swimsuit. Just as Chantal had done, Moni took her time in applying the sunscreen to Chantal's flesh.

As they chatted in the apartment and drove from apartment to the lake, Chantal learned that Moni was a waitress at the Wolf's Den Diner. Their specialty was cinnamon rolls; cinnamon rolls as big as your head. She hated the job, but Dan, the owner let Moni bring her baby to work; there was a playpen in the back storeroom.

"I mean, David? We got married the minute I turned eighteen; he was twenty six...twenty six, hmmm, twenty seven? No, no, he was twenty six and had a real good job working for this broker; they sold that cryptocurrency stuff. The whole thing turned out to be this big scam and David and his boss got arrested right before I had DJ; they wouldn't even let David into the hospital to be with me," Moni prattled as they drove.

Again, Chantal rented an umbrella then rented two beach chairs. Settling down, Moni continued to chatter about herself, her job, her husband's suicide, her mother in law blaming Moni for David's suicide.

"Hey! What you doing here?" Evelyn Proust, Chantal's friend and former roommate enthused, flouncing underneath the umbrella.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,084 Followers