Last Days of Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I would, but there's no such thing," Paige said.

"What?" Chantal squealed.

Parking at the stone steps of the eastern end of Lake Souladou, Chantal grabbed her large bag. Paige followed her host up and over the steps, then gawked at the large lake. And the sand beach before them.

Chantal walked first to the large tarp just beyond the last concrete step and rented a beach umbrella. The two teenaged boys fought with one another for the right to follow the two beautiful girls, huge umbrella in hand.

"Good God; they're girls. You've seen girls before; we see girls every day here," the grizzled old man finally barked. "Teddy, you get this one and Petey, you get the next one, all right?"

Teddy followed the two women and set the large umbrella up when Chantal found what she believed would be the perfect spot. Chantal handed him a few dollars and he grinned like an idiot as Paige slipped off the oversized shirt, fully exposing her minimal bikini and lush body.

"Thank you Teddy good bye Teddy I'm sure your dad needs you back at the stand Teddy," Chantal snapped as Paige lay out her towel just outside of the shade of the large umbrella.

Another stand was renting low-slung beach chairs and Chantal rented two of the canvas webbed chairs. She placed the two chairs underneath the umbrella and slipped her black mesh cover-up off.

"Oh wow," Paige commented. "That, um, that's..."

"Like it?" Chantal smiled, striking a pose.

"That zipper real?" Paige asked, resting on her forearms.

"Mm hmm; how far you think I should..." Chantal teased, gripping the ring and tugging it down to just between her breasts.

"All the way?" Paige asked.

"Uh huh," Chantal said, zipping the garment up again.

"Get my back?" Paige asked, undoing the strings that held her bikini top up.

"Yeah," Chantal agreed, taking the offered suntan lotion bottle from Paige's outstretched hand.

"Mm," Paige purred as Chantal smoothed the lotion into Paige's sleek skin.

"Going get my legs?" Paige husked as Chantal finished coating Paige's back and sides, including along the outside swells of Paige's breasts.

"Want me to?" Chantal asked, throat dry.

"Mm hmm," Paige purred, spreading her muscular legs.

Chantal even made sure to coat Paige's buttocks. She marveled at her own restraint as she massaged the slick oil into the beautiful globes of Paige's buttocks. She could feel the heat from Paige's crotch as she worked the oil into Paige's inner thighs. Finally, she snapped the lid shut on the bottle and declared the job done.

Chantal sat underneath the large umbrella and watched Paige's glistening body as the sun bore down. Some shrieks and squeals drew her attention to the lake itself and Chantal smiled, watching some children splash about in the lake. She opened one bottle of water and drank slowly.

"Want get my front?" Paige teased, rolling slowly onto her back.

"God yes," Chantal admitted. "But, we better not."

Instead, Chantal watched the nearly obscene display Paige put on as she applied sunning lotion to her flesh. A few young men stopped to gawk. One older woman scowled in disapproval before urging her two giggling daughters further along the stretch of beach.

"Excuse me? Uh, ma'am? That, where'd you get that water?" a soft voice asked and Chantal looked over at a petite blonde.

The woman's small breasts were encased in bright blue triangles and her crotch was covered by another triangle of vivid blue. She was short; Chantal deduced she was no more than four foot ten. Her blonde hair framed her small face in an adorable pixie cut and her two large brown eyes, cow eyes Wilma would have called them, looked incredibly sad.

"Brought it from campus," Chantal said, glancing over her shoulder at the four concession stands.

None of the stands were open; a glance at her wrist watch told Chantal that it was not even ten o'clock yet. Looking back at the pale girl, Chantal could see the signs of the beginning of sunburn on the young girl's shoulders and slightly large nose.

"You need to get out of the sun," Chantal told the girl. "Come sit here. My friend's too busy cooking herself right now."

"I'm getting a tan," Paige corrected.

"I used up the last of the sunscreen on DJ," the girl admitted, pulling a car seat/carrier underneath the shade of the beach umbrella.

When she stepped closer, Chantal could see that the girl had really cooked herself in the morning sun; patches of pink and angry red dotted her shoulders, back and nose. She could also see an infant, an adorable little boy in the car seat.

"Sit, sit, here. Want a water, or you want orange? I got orange? No, no, the other two are cherry," Chantal said, pulling a bottle of water and the energy sports drinks from her bottomless bag.

The girl gratefully drank the orange flavored drink. Chantal dug her can of sunburn spray from her bag and treated the girl's burns.

"Oh, my goodness! I, I didn't even tell you my name!" the girl said when Chantal introduced herself and Paige. "Hi. I'm Monique Serue but everyone just calls me Moni."

"Moni?" Chantal said, peering at Moni's back to make sure she'd gotten every affected area.

"Like the song?" Paige smiled.

They'd heard Billy Idol's cover of the classic 1960's Tommy James' song earlier. Paige looked over as the creak of hinges alerted them that at least one concession stand was opening for business.

"Song?" Moni asked, swallowing another mouthful of her drink.

"Uh huh," Chantal said, dropping her can of sunburn spray into her canvas bag.

Standing and striking one of her cheerleader poses, Chantal began swiveling and gyrating to the music in her head.

"Here she comes now sayin' Mony Mony. Shoot 'em down turn around come on Mony. Hey she give me love and I feel all right now. You gotta toss and turn

And feel all right, yeah I feel all right. I said yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah..." Chantal sang out loud while dancing to the tune in her head.

A group of boys passing by stopped to watch the performance. One of the bravest of the four boys jumped under the umbrella and started to dance with Chantal. Abruptly, she ceased her singing and sat in her beach chair.

"What?" the boy demanded as his friends laughed and jeered at his definitive dismissal.

"What? Did I ask you to come over here? No. But I am asking you to leave," Chantal snapped.

"Aw fuck you, whatever, fucking dyke," the boy snarled, embarrassed by the girl's rejection and by his friends' taunts.

"Hey, Tony? You can leave now," a well-muscled life guard snapped, pointing toward the concrete steps.

"Bye Tony," Chantal smiled sweetly as the scowling young man slunk away, muttering angrily.

"But, uh, miss? Thanks a lot. Now I'm going have that stupid song in my head the whole day," the life guard said to Chantal as he continued patrolling the beach.

"Me too," Moni agreed, smiling.

"Whew, I, I think I'm pretty cooked now," Paige admitted, reaching back and affixing her bikini top's hook.

"Oh. Here, I'll..." Moni said, struggling to her feet.

"Sit, sit," Paige said, folding her beach towel over and sitting on the folded towel between Chantal's legs.

"Got you a brush?" Chantal asked, toying with Paige's ponytail as the blonde strands tickled her legs.

"Hmm? Yeah, yeah, here," Paige said, digging her bright pink plastic hairbrush out of her purse.

"And..." Chantal said, slowly, sensuously brushing Paige's long locks.

Paige fought the urge to reach her hand down the front of her bikini bottom. Had they been in her dorm room, or alone in her bedroom in her daddy's trailer in Vallidan, Tennessee, Paige certainly would have reached down and pleasured herself while Chantal brushed her hair.

"Want me to braid it?" Chantal asked, softly playing with Paige's hair.

"Yeah," Paige said, wanting to prolong the touches as long as possible.

Chantal worked slowly, methodically as she wove the three thick hanks of hair into one thick blonde braid. Finally she affixed Paige's hair band to the small tuft at the end of the braid. Then, on impulse, she leaned forward and gave Paige's cheek a soft kiss.

Paige looked over her shoulder and smiled at Chantal. Despite her blush, Chantal returned Paige's smile. Then, Chantal reached down and began to lightly stroke Paige's shoulders.

While Chantal had worked on Paige's hair, Moni told the two that today was her birthday; she was now nineteen years old. But, since the death of her husband, David Serue Sr. there was no one to celebrate her birthday with her. So, she'd packed DJ into his seat, packed a diaper bag, and took the bus to the lake.

"What flavor ice cream cone you like?" Chantal asked, playfully 'strangling' Paige's slim neck.

"Vanilla, but you don't have to..." Moni said.

"Paige? Chocolate or vanilla?" Chantal asked, again 'Strangling' the girl.

"Chocolate, if you don't kill me first, huh?" Paige said.

"Thank God," Chantal murmured to herself as she strolled to the concession stand.

The kiss to Paige's cheek had been a spur of the moment decision. Chantal had not even thought about it; she just bent and pressed her lips to Paige's cheek. Had Paige been facing her, Chantal's kiss would have landed on Paige's pouting lips.

The moment she had done it, Chantal froze. Suppose Paige had been angered? Suppose Paige had rebuffed Chantal's friendly gesture?

"How long before the hot dogs are ready?" Chantal asked the cute boy behind the counter.

"Dad! How long before the franks are ready?" the boy yelled out.

"Give it about twenty minutes," the man called back. "Chili's ready if they want a Frito pie."

"Chili's ready if you want..." the boy repeated.

"Two chocolate cones and one vanilla cone," Chantal ordered.

After they finished the quickly melting soft serve cones, Moni sat between Chantal's legs to have her own hair softly brushed out. Because her hair was short, there was not much styling that could be done, but apparently Moni enjoyed the brushing all the same.

At eleven thirty, Chantal took orders for hot dogs. Again, Moni protested and Chantal silenced the girl with a soft hand over the girl's mouth.

"Happy birthday to you," Chantal playfully sang.

"You know, you kind of hostile there," Paige playfully complained as Chantal again 'strangled' her.

"Aw, poor baby," Chantal said and again kissed Paige's cheek. "Now, what you want on your hot dog?"

The young boy gave Chantal a cardboard box lid to carry her three hot dogs, one with chili, mustard and onions, one with pickle relish, and one with chili and mustard, three piping hot baskets of French fries, and three Coca-Cola floats.

"Fries are hot, hot, hot," Chantal warned and passed out the goodies.

After giving a final slurp to her float, Paige again stretched out on her towel for a little siesta. Chantal also dozed lightly in her beach chair; the late summer sun was quite warm and the umbrella seemed to trap the warm air.

"Well, it's almost time for the fifty two to come," Moni said, glancing at her Mickey Mouse wristwatch.

"Moni, you can't live that far away; I'll, we'll run you on home," Chantal said, pulling her black mesh cover-up on over her bathing suit.

"I'm just about done cooking out here," Paige agreed.

It took a few minutes but Chantal arranged to have the two beach chairs and umbrella collected, carried all their trash to the waste barrel, and herded Paige and Moni to the steps.

Moni gave directions to her apartment, which was a few miles past the university campus. The apartment building was an older building, but looked well-maintained. Outside of her apartment door, Moni gave both Paige and Chantal a hug. She did not shy away when Chantal gave her a soft kiss on her chapped lips.

"Happy Birthday, Moni," Chantal said.

Pulling out of the parking lot, Chantal turned left instead of right; right would have taken them back to the university. Paige looked over at Chantal and again, Chantal rested her right hand lightly on Paige's thigh.

From the moment they'd gotten into the broiling hot car, after leaving the doors open for a few moments, Chantal had braved putting her hand on Paige's upper thigh. Paige gave her permission by opening her legs slightly. While Moni was in the car, Chantal had kept her hand on the top of Paige's thigh, halfway between knee and crotch. Now that it was just the two of them, Chantal rested her fingertips on the inside of Paige's thigh.

"Aint Wallchester that way?" Paige asked, pointing over her shoulder.

"Uh huh," Chantal agreed, putting her blinker on to make a left turn.

"Huh," Paige said as Chantal pulled into the parking lot of the Hideaway Inn.

"Free movies with every room," the pleasantly plump grandmother said, sliding Chantal's credit card across the counter.

"Thank you," a hotly blushing Chantal said.

"Room one oh eight," Chantal said, pulling Paige toward the hallway.

Reaching their room, Chantal figured out how to slide the card into the door mechanism. The door gave an audible click and Chantal pushed it open. The two girls entered the pleasantly cool room.

"So uh, we oomph!" Paige asked, then grunted when Chantal pushed her against the motel room's door.

Chantal kissed Paige directly on her pouting lips. Chantal's left hand went inside the unbuttoned men's shirt and caressed Paige's waist. Her right hand went behind Paige's head, pulling Paige more firmly into the passionate kiss.

"Whoa. Way too hostile there," Paige tittered when Chantal pulled her lips from Paige's lips.

"I haven't even begun to get hostile," Chantal giggled.

Chantal thrust her tongue into Paige's mouth, sucking Paige's tongue into her own mouth. Paige's hands went around Chantal's neck as she returned Chantal's kiss.

"Sorry, but I, I have really got to potty," Chantal confessed, pulling out of the embrace.

"Oh god, me too!" Paige suddenly realized.

"Here. Go ahead; I'll be right back," Chantal said, flipping the bathroom light on for Paige.

Chantal stepped back outside of the motel room and scampered to the bathroom she'd noticed just outside of the motel's lobby.

After relieving herself, Chantal decided to be a little daring, a little naughty. Reaching up underneath her black mesh cover-up, Chantal unzipped her Lycra bathing suit all the way down to just above her scrub of pink pubic hair. Truthfully, her breasts remained fully covered, but her pale torso and belly were visible as she walked from the lobby restroom.

A weary looking father and his teenaged sons were pushing a luggage cart toward the front door. The two boys nearly gave themselves whiplash looking at the cute woman and the sliver of flesh she was exposing. The father smiled a tired smile and gave Chantal a nod of appreciation as he waited for the automatic doors to slide fully open.

With a quick look around, Chantal slipped the cover-up off then slid the key card into the door. She quickly let herself into the room and entered the dark room.

"Hey," Paige's voice came from the darkness.

"Hey," Chantal agreed, finding the motel bed with her shin.

Crawling onto the bed, Chantal located Paige's left knee. Softly, slowly she let her fingers wander upward, over Paige's smooth thigh. Reaching Paige's hip, Chantal discovered that Paige had removed her bikini bottom.

Chantal reached out her other hand and found Paige's right leg. Resting her right hand on Paige's left hip, Chantal let her left hand dance upward toward Paige's right hip. Then, using both hands, Chantal continued her upward path, over Paige's sleek belly. Then, traversing over Paige's ribcage, Chantal reached up, finding Paige's unencumbered breasts.

"Mm hmm," Chantal moaned as her thumbs brushed over Paige's hard nipples.

"Mm hmm," Paige cooed in agreement.

Bending over, Chantal found Paige's lips and gave the girl a soft kiss. Sitting up, Chantal wiggled out of her own swimsuit, dropping it to the motel's shag carpet. Leaning forward again, Chantal kissed Paige's lips softly.

The kiss grew in intensity and Paige reached up to gently touch Chantal's face with her stubby hands. Her short fingernails softly traced Chantal's face while they kissed.

Shifting, Chantal gently pushed Paige's legs apart. She then knelt between Paige's legs and leaned forward. Kissing Paige again, Chantal brought her breasts into contact with Paige's breasts. As they kissed, Chantal more fully brought her weight down on Paige's form.

Paige's fingers continued to softly stroke Chantal's face. Their tongues touched, tasting one another's mouths. Chantal gave a gentle suck to Paige's tongue, then softly bit down on Paige's bottom lip.

Wiggling down, Chantal brought her mouth to Paige's right nipple. She could taste the sunning lotion, Paige's sweat and Paige's bargain Brand soap. After giving the hard nub a hard suck, Chantal trailed her tongue around Paige's tightly crinkled areole. Her weight rested on Paige's body; Chantal could feel the girl's oiled skin, sweat and warmth as she feasted on Paige's nipple.

"I, bite, bite them," Paige begged, voice desperate.

"Oh, I knew it! I knew you was my kind of girl," Chantal laughed, then delivered a firm bite to Paige's nipple.

After giving a hard grind of her pubic mound against Paige's pubic mound, Chantal tugged hard on Paige's nipple, stretching Paige's breast away from her ribcage. Chantal then released her hold on Paige's breast and felt her own crotch become quite wet from Paige's orgasm.

"Fuck!" Paige cried out, shuddering in pleasure.

Chantal tasted, teased and tortured Paige's nipples for several long moments, eliciting two more orgasms from the blonde girl. Then she wiggled down, softly kissing Paige's belly as she went. She did not use tongue; Chantal was not fond of the taste of sunning lotion.

The aroma wafting from Paige's drooling crotch was exhilarating; Chantal could imagine becoming quite drunk from Paige's nectar. Giving Paige's lips a deep sniff, Chantal reached out a tongue and swiped along Paige's pronounced inner lips.

"Mm, oh, oh Chantal," Paige murmured as Chantal used her thumbs to open Paige for her tongue.

"Mm hmm," Chantal agreed, delving her tongue into Paige as deeply as she could.

"I, oh, oh Chantal," Paige keened when Chantal thrust three fingers into Paige's depths while sucking forcefully on Paige's clitoris.

Paige was a squirter. Chantal's face was drenched after fingering and sucking Paige to orgasm.

Wiggling forward, Chantal again rested her full weight on top of the gasping, wheezing Paige. Bringing her lips to Paige's lips, they shared a soft kiss. Then Paige squeezed Chantal in a fierce hug.

"Mm hmm," Chantal laughed as Paige forced the two women to roll on the motel bed.

When Paige was on top of Chantal, she kissed Chantal's lips forcefully. She wiggled, forcing Chantal's legs apart. Paige rubbed her heavy breasts against Chantal's heavy breasts. Paige ground her pubic mound against Chantal's pubic mound.

"Yyyeeesss!" Chantal hissed when Paige bent her head and captured Chantal's left nipple in her hot sucking mouth.

"I, augh, I oh God, oh good God!" Chantal cried out as Paige savagely bit down on Chantal's nipple.

"Oh, oh Sweetheart, I, oh Jesus!" Chantal protested as Paige pulled Chantal's left breast away from Chantal's torso.

Chantal bucked in orgasm when Paige released the tortured nub. Paige reached her left hand between their bodies and thrust two fingers into Chantal's cleft, coaxing another orgasm from Chantal while she sucked on Chantal's other nipple.

Paige kept thrusting her two, then three fingers inside of Chantal while she sucked, bit, and tortured Chantal's nipples. When Chantal began babbling for Paige to stop, Paige went immediately to Chantal's pink thatch of pubic hair, using tongue and lips and fingers to bring Chantal to another orgasm.