Last Days of Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,097 Followers

"Hey! Um, probably the same thing you're doing?" Chantal teased, admiring Evelyn's extremely skimpy stark white bikini.

"Better not be," Evelyn said, playfully tightening her face. "I'm here to see my boyfriend."

"Aw, oh no," the cute lifeguard laughed. "I finally got that stupid song out of my head and here you come around again?"

"Hey Jason!" Evelyn enthused, bounding over and kissing the man happily. "Remember? Remember I was telling you about my best friend Chantal?"

"Wait, wait, I thought Jenny was your best friend," Jason smiled, muscled arm holding Evelyn tight.

"No, no, Jenny's my best friend back home," Evelyn corrected. "This is Chantal Dyers, and I guess this is her girlfriend; sorry, I don't know your name."

"Moni Serue," Chantal did the introductions.

"And what song?" Evelyn asked Jason.

"Don't, aw don't, huh?" Jason laughed as Chantal quickly got to her feet.

Here she comes now sayin' Mony Mony," Chantal said, beginning a dance routine the Wolves' Cheerleaders often performed at basketball games.

"...Shoot 'em down turn around come on Mony," Evelyn joined in, trying to mimic Chantal's dance moves.

"...Hey she give me love and I feel all right now!" Moni joined in, trying to keep up with Chantal and Evelyn.

"...You gotta toss and turn, And feel all right, yeah I feel all right. I said yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah! Cause you make me feel...So good, so good, so good! So fine, so fine, it's all mine, well I feel all right. I said yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!" the three girls belted out.

"Bye," Jason laughed. "If anyone needs me, I'll be on the other side of the lake, okay?"

"Chantal, you have got to be the coolest girl ever," Evelyn laughed, kissed Chantal, then scurried after her boyfriend.

"You are the coolest girl ever," Moni agreed, laughing happily as she sank into her beach chair.

Soon too many families crowded onto the beach, determined to enjoy the last days of summer. Jason and two of his comrades did their best to keep law and order, but the throngs of people were massive. As temperatures rose, so did a few tempers. A few of the concession stands sold cold beers which did not help cool any bad moods.

"Come on," Chantal said after three young men would not be dissuaded from foisting their attentions on Moni and Chantal.

"Sorry," Moni said, close to tears as Chantal pointed out the umbrella and beach chairs to the managers of the two tents.

"What? Moni, it, it's the last day of summer. Everyone's just trying to get that last bit of sun and fun," Chantal said, looping her arm around Moni's bare middle. "Just, some people take it just a little too far, that's all."

"And I been smelling them hot dogs all morning, Moni bemoaned.

"Ever been to Frankly Franks?" Chantal asked, unlocking her car.

"Frankly...no. Where's..." Moni asked, settling DJ into his car seat.

"Itty bitty strip mall there on Dannon Drive," Chantal said, cranking the AC to full blast.

Poring over the one page menu together, Chantal braved putting her hand onto Moni's bare thigh. For a brief moment, Moni looked up then smiled and pointed out she wanted the original, fully loaded.

Smirking, Chantal saw that the manager's eyes did not come above her exposed cleavage as she placed their orders. A glance at the reflection in the glass menu above the manager's head showed Chantal that she had the attention of a few of the patrons in the sparsely populated restaurant. She purposefully posed, sticking her thong covered bottom out for their benefit.

"Eighteen," the manager called out, even though Chantal was standing directly in front of him.

"I want to see what the fire-hot is like," Moni demanded when Chantal brought the tray to the table.

To Chantal, the fire-hot was more tangy than spicy. To Moni, though, it was quite spicy; she confessed she'd have heartburn for days if she attempted to eat the entire fire-hot hot dog.

"Thank you," Moni said when they left the restaurant.

"You're welcome," Chantal said.

"I mean, now that I'm a Mommy? It really seems like all my friends just don't have time to just hang out anymore," Moni said.

"Yeah," Chantal agreed, thinking of her friends Rylie and Ryan Black.

Now that Chantal was in college, the twins just seemed to have lost all interest in her. When she'd gone home for the week leading up to the fall semester, Rylie and Ryan had one excuse after another but kept making promises that they'd get together soon.

"And of course, since David's suicide, my in-laws? Oh, they are just so horrible," Moni continued.

At the apartment, Chantal helped Moni carry everything into the cool, dark dwelling. After giving DJ a clean diaper and setting him into his crib, Moni turned and hugged Chantal.

"Thank you," Moni said again.

Wrapping her arms around the bikini clad woman, Chantal braved giving the smaller Monique Serue a kiss. She felt Moni tense up for a moment when she opened her mouth. Then Moni was returning Chantal's kiss with a ferocity that startled Chantal.

DJ's crib was in the only bedroom of the apartment so the two women made love in the crowded living room. Moni sat on the plush overstuffed ottoman, spindly legs akimbo while Chantal knelt on the well-worn shag carpet, face between Moni's legs.

"I, I love shaved," Chantal moaned, thrusting two fingers deeply into Moni's hairless slit while lapping at Moni's thin clitoris.

"Ack! I, oh, oh yes, oh Chantal!" Moni keened, quick to orgasm.

When Chantal licked at Moni's sweaty anus, Moni froze. Then the petite woman displayed her agility as she flipped onto her belly on the ottoman. Reaching her small hands back, Moni pulled her sweet little buttocks apart.

"My, augh, oh, oh, David, David, he would, augh," Moni panted as Chantal slurped noisily at Moni's little brown star. "He, God! God, I just loved, he would lick me there, then he would shove his big fat cock up there and..."

Chantal licked and fingered Moni to another orgasm before retrieving her canvas bag. Moni rolled onto her back and propped herself onto her elbows. She watched, large brown eyes heavily lidded until Chantal produced her strap-on cock. Then Moni's eyes opened wide and she squealed in happiness.

Moni again flipped onto her belly, then got onto her knees. She put her shoulders to the plush velour pillow top of the furniture and reached back to grip her buttocks.

Working the fat dong into herself, Chantal clipped the waistband, then the two thigh straps in place. She then dug around and found her tube of gel.

"Mm, oh, oh yes!" Moni hissed as Chantal fingered her willing rectum.

The ottoman put Moni's anus at just the right height. Chantal wondered just how short David might have been as she greased her latex dong.

"Augh! I, oh God!" Moni cried out as Chantal worked the tip of her cock into Moni's greased anus.

"Mmng! God, oh, God yes!" Chantal grunted, placing her left knee onto the ottoman to help her push forward.

"I, God, it, it feels like you're up in my throat!" Moni groaned as Chantal managed to force all of the dildo into Moni's bowels.

"Mmng!" Chantal groaned in pleasure; the other end of the double-headed dildo was fully imbedded in her pussy.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," Moni chanted as Chantal thrust in and out of her backdoor.

"I augh, oh, oh God, Aieegh!" Chantal cried out in orgasm.

"Mm, oh, oh yes!" Moni cried out in orgasm.

Chantal collapsed on top of the smaller woman. Softly, she cupped Moni's leaking breasts and nuzzled the back of Moni's neck.

"Stay? Can, will you stay the night? Please?" Moni begged as Chantal labored to push herself upright again.

"The nights, the nights are the worst," Moni confessed, shuddering slightly as Chantal worked the thick dong from Moni's bowels.

While Moni breast fed DJ, Chantal called Wally's Pizza and ordered a House, hold the anchovies and two Brownie pies. Moni wanted the Sprite so Chantal requested the two liter bottle of Sprite.

At nine that evening, Moni let a yawn escape. Chantal followed suit; seeing Moni yawn made her yawn. DJ got to suck on a tit, then got another clean diaper.

Moni let an embarrassed smile escape as she moved the four dolls from the bed. Chantal assured Moni that her own bed at her mother's home had seventeen dolls, including three cheerleader dolls.

"Love, love, love dolls; always have," Chantal smiled.

The two women snuggled down on Moni's full sized bed with Moni lying close to DJ's crib. Wiggling back, Moni put her bare ass against Chantal's naked crotch. She sighed as Chantal's arm went around her slim waist.

"Too bad the summer's just about over," Moni said quietly.

"Mm hmm," Chantal agreed sadly, nuzzling Moni's neck.

The End

**..**..**

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure. I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I also thank those that take the time to rate my work, those that 'Favorite' my words.

This is one of those anomalies; there are no characters making an appearance from any other story of mine.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,097 Followers