Last Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guided him back into a kiss and grabbed his throbbing cock. I wanted to show him what a superior lover an older woman could be. I left a trail of wet kisses down his chest on my way to the prize. It seemed to take forever to get to his beautiful cock and suck it into my salivating mouth. I tightly grasped the base of his cock and circled his helmet with my tongue.

I have a small mouth and couldn't take much of his large member. But I'm sure it felt tight as he began to moan and thrust. Then just as I thought he was about to cum, he pulled me into a passionate kiss and began to finger my sopping wet pussy. I was getting so hot that I needed him to either fuck me or eat me! I was pretty sure he liked to eat pussy, and I was really hoping he would. It was like he read my mind, and he didn't disappoint me!

Clint broke our kiss and attacked his favorite new toys while he fingered me. I was insanely horny and gently urged him lower. But he really didn't need any convincing as he left a trail of wet kisses down my belly. He grinned from ear to ear at the sight of my clit sticking out from under its pink shell. Then he greedily sucked my clit and pussy lips into his mouth and worked his tongue deep into me as he hungrily lapped up my juices. But when he moved up and began to circle my clit with his tongue and suck on it the same way he had my nipples, I was in heaven and disbelief.

Clint was a real natural, and in my experience, most men didn't or only made a poor attempt at eating pussy. I have had, or I should say, Lori has had more than 100 men, and I can count on one hand how many were good pussy eaters. It always takes me a long time to cum, no matter how good the lover is, and I was afraid if he stayed down there long enough for me to cum, he would get tired or bored.

It was that mindset that had me begging him to fuck me way too soon. I knew he wouldn't last long, and he didn't. But when he caught his breath, he began to kiss me as passionately as he had that first time, and he was soon ready for round two. This time it was more like making love instead of fucking. He took his time, kissing and playfully fondling me. I have never cum during penetration, without extra stimulation, and he had no idea I didn't achieve an orgasm. But I didn't want to harm his young fragile ego and didn't tell him.

We made love, necked, and explored each other for about an hour, but he had to leave my bed all to soon. He needed to be downstairs before my kids got up. They were never to know that he was my lover. I didn't think this affair would last too long, and I didn't want my son to be upset.

I didn't know that he was a technical virgin that morning. He later told me that he had gone down on his last two girlfriends, but he never had intercourse with them. I found that hard to believe, given his gift! After our first few lovemaking sessions, I figured out that there was no place in this world he would rather be, than between my legs eating my pussy, and that I needn't have worried about how long it took or washing up that morning. If I just got out of the shower and was too clean, he would jokingly tell me to, "Go ride your bike around the block a few times."

He was a naturally good lover, and with a little fine-tuning, he became a great lover. It was easy to forget how young he was, and when I looked at him; he was all man! I have always believed I can tell a lot about a man by having sex with them. I can tell if they are selfish, gentle, sensitive, or passionate. Clint was all of that and a bag of chips!

I had fucked our last Houseboy a couple of times, simply because I was horny and wasn't being taken care of by my husband. But Clint was a different story. He was much more than a zipless fuck to me, and I informed Marilyn that this Houseboy was off-limits to her. I was laying claim to him. She laughed at me and said she never thought either one of us would have him. Clint made a show of whining about not getting his turn with Marilyn. But I think it was more for her benefit because he had already told me he wasn't that attracted to her.

Since I was still married to husband #2, I felt it was unfair to ask him for an exclusive relationship. I told him he should continue to date girls his age. I knew it would hurt me if he did, but I wanted to be a fair and reasonable adult in this affair. I didn't want to screw up his life. I just figured I would have some fun while I taught him to be a great lover. Then nature would take its course, and his future girlfriends would appreciate it.

There were several glitches in my theory. Clint never wanted children and thought most young women were stupid and self-centered. He didn't see the reasoning behind my thinking. He thought I was telling him I didn't care enough about him, and that I thought he was temporary. That was not my thinking. I was used to men moving on. I figured once the sex novelty wore off, he would want to leave me. I wanted that to be easy for him when he did.

When we first started dating, people who knew about and understood our situation would ask how I got involved with such a young man. My standard answer was, "Because seventeen will go into thirty-nine as many times as you want it to!" He was just supposed to be a Toy-Boy. Most women would never consider having a love affair with someone so young. But my evil twin, Lori, was forever young sexy, and single. She was very much in control at that time in my life.

When I was under too much stress or was too unhappy Lori would come out. I never knew how long she would stay in control. I know that it seems like a convenient disorder, and people think I made it up to excuse my bad behavior. But my rational side thought this affair was wrong. She always thought my affairs were wrong and tried to reason with Lori.

The guilt was overwhelming at times and would lead to depression and suicidal thoughts. I would call Clint and try to break-up with him over the phone, but he would start crying, and then I would cry, and I just couldn't do it! The thought of life without him was unbearable. I believe he is my soul-mate, and I am meant to be with him forever.

We have been together thirty-seven years and married thirty-one. We have endured many trials because of our age difference and struggled through many of the same things so-called "normal" couples do. But true love is about simple things. Like how he always kisses me and says, "I love you," before he leaves for work. Some mornings when we kiss, he will grope my tits and leave me horny! But then he has always been a little shit like that, and I love him for it!

We are lovers, soul-mates, and best friends!

I hope to finish the rough draft of my autobiography before my time is up. But even if I do, I have made my husband promise to only work on it posthumously. I don't want to give up a minute together if I don't have to, so it could be quite some time before you get the rest of the story.

Copyright © 2020 domwife

All rights reserved. All persons involved in sexual activities are at least 18 years old.

12