Last Man Standing Mike Sees Double

Story Info
Baxter has a crisis & Eve calms him.
15.9k words
4.43
12.7k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

Author's note: To all the readers, in this story I have two Mandys and two Kristens. The oldest daughter being Kristen I have Alexandra Krosney as Kristen and Amanda Fuller as Kris. For the middle daughter, Mandy, I have Molly Ephraim as Mandy and Molly McCook as Mandi. I hope this isn't too confusing, but once you read the story, it will make sense.

***

Mike came home, he was reluctant to tell Vanessa who has come to his office this afternoon. He hated keeping things from her and decided on the way home to tell her. Especially when things were over long, long time ago.

"Hey sweetie, I got you two bottle of your favorite wine here."

She stared at him, "Okay what did you do and want to tell me about by feeding me wine?"

He scoffed, "If that was the case, you owe me a whole lot of understanding for all of the wine I purchased for you over the years."

She hugged him, "Okay, I get it are you ready for dinner, I made you favorite, lasagna."

He looked at her, "Okay, what did you do to make my favorite food."

She slapped him, "Boy we are a pair huh? Never believing the other."

He nuzzled her neck, "Oh you have a pair all right, let's eat."

During dinner he told her about Billie (Reba McEntire), his old flame from college and how she was going to be a crucial part of the women's outdoor gear being added to Outdoor Man's inventory.

She looked at him, "So why are you telling me about her?"

"Well, we'll be out in the wild for a couple of days and I didn't want you to be jealous about me spending time alone with her in the wild."

She scoffed, "I trust you and like I've always said, if you messed around with her. I'll jump Chuck's bones." She chuckled and grinned at him.

He knew she was joking, but also knew if he got caught with one of his old flames, she just may strike back in spades (pun not intended).

The next day, Billie came strutting into his office and closing the door behind her, she flipped the latch, locking the door behind her. She had her make-up done to perfection, accenting her beautiful hazel eyes. Her long red hair was brushed out and hang past her shoulders. She was wearing a gray pullover long sleeved knit top. She was poured into a pair of designer jeans and black knee-hi boots.

She came over to the desk and sat astride the desk, hanging one leg off his desk, letting her firm ass wiggle in his face.

Mike was sweating as he stared her her firm leg brushing against his leg and as he looked up, he saw her legs parted and staring at the tight gusset of her skin tight jeans.

He got up and moved over to the large overstuffed leather sofa across the room. He was trying to avoid Billie, but after a moment or two, she got up and moved over to where he sat. She stood over him and as slowly as she could, she sank to her knees between his legs and before he could move, she clutched at his knees and kept his firmly on the couch. Her hands ran up his thighs as she kept her elbows on his knees. She tugged at the button on his khaki pants and yanked down his zipper.

Mike tried to squirm free, that is until he looked down into those smoky hazel eyes. He stopped struggling and even raised his ass off the cushion giving Billie the chance to slip his pants to his ankles.

Billie giggled when she saw him toe off his shoes, giving her the ability to yank them off and tossed them behind her. She made quick work of his boxers and she groaned out when she saw his thick, stiff cock swaying before her, "Mmmm, still hard and ready for me, aren't you Mike?" She didn't wait for his reply and she dipped her head and closed her pretty pink lips around the dripping head. She dropped her head and plastered her lips around the root of his cock.

Mike ran his fingers through her bright red hair. He groaned out, "Mmmm, just as perfect as I remember, I love seeing those pretty pink lips of yours, especially that tiny upper lip as it curls around my cock. God, I love how that slippery pink tongue of yours runs up and down my shaft and it gives me chills just thinking what you're going to do next with it."

She chuckled, "Oh, yeah Mike, just you wait and see." She stuck out her slippery pink tongue and stabbed at the hole oozing out some pearly white pre-cum. She drew it into her mouth and licked her slim pink lips again. She flicked her tongue just below the bulging head and ran down the underside and ended up at the root. She flattened her tongue and bathed his crinkled sack. She pulled back and giggled when she saw him shiver. There was a couple ropes of saliva connecting her tongue to his balls. She pursed her lips and sucked the stream back in. She lapped at it again and again and saw he was close to cumming and wanted more, much more.

Her eyes were sparkling as she crossed her arms and in one swift motion, drew the knit top over her head and tossed it the way of Mike's pants. With a flick of her fingers, her overflowing bra went slack and shaking her shoulders, it fell to her knees and she tossed it aside. She glared at him, "I'm not doing all the work here Mike. See anything you like and want to explore? If I remember correctly that is sort of your thing, exploring, right?"

He growled out and leaped into action and she squealed out. He sat up from the overstuffed sofa and grabbed her by the arms and standing, he drew her to her feet. He planted his lips on hers and he loved how her large tits flattened out against his chest.

Bobbie worked on his shirt and getting it open, she pulled it off of him. He was naked before her and as he kissed her harder, his hands worked at the tight jeans she was wearing. Once it opened, he drew it down. It was like peeling the skin off a grape, they were that tight. He finally got them down to her ankles and Bobbie kicked them off and before she could react, her panties followed.

She stood before his desk as naked as he was. She let out a tiny gasp and a moan when she was suddenly pulled off her feet and her tight, bubble butt was planned on the edge of his desk. She grabbed hold of his head as she watched his head dip down between her legs and began licking at her slick folds.

Mike ran his tongue up and down her bright pink lips and reveled in the red patch of hair between her legs. He inhaled her scent and suddenly all of their fucking in college came rushing back. He loved her red hair as the carpet matched the drapes. He shoved first two fingers into her hole and followed it up with a third.

Billie was on the verge of cumming and as it peaked she let out a groan. She felt him leave her snatch and was groaning even louder when Mike suddenly pierced her cunt with his stiff, fat cock. Her legs came up and wrapped around his active body. She kicked at his ass cheeks as she pulled him deep into her.

Mike loved how her cunt muscles milked his cock and he picked up the pace, plowing into her harder, faster and sinking balls deep into her over and over again. He felt her nails rake his back as he felt her bathing his cock with the cream from her climax. He switched up, going slow, then fast. He changed up the angles and he felt her starting to cum yet again.

Mike unhooked her ankles from his back and wrapping his arms around her, he lifted her off the desk and with his cock still buried in the tall redhead. He turned and moved to the sofa. He flopped down on it and spinning her around, he had her facing him.

Bobbie began riding him. She leaned forward and fed him her large, swaying tits. She threw her head back and her long red hair swayed along his thighs as she rode him. She leaned forward and offered him her tits, "Oh yes Mike, I've always loved how you sucked on my tits. Yes, yes, bite them oh fuck, I'm gonna cum again."

Mile feasted on her tits and as he ravished her tits, he guided her up and down and as he felt her cumming yet again. He lost it and began painting the inner walls of her cunt with his potent cum.

While this was going on, out in the outer office, Chuck Larabee answered the phone, "Oh hello Vanessa, I don't think Mike can come to the phone right now. He's in serious discussions with a client."

Vanessa scoffed, "Yeah, I know how he has serious discussions. Let me guess, he's with Billie, am I right? Are there a lot of moans and groans coming from his office?"

"Aw, well, I'm not sure, I wasn't here all the time, but there is a lot of moving going on in there."

She chuckled, "Yeah, I bet. Hey Chuck, how would you like to come over here right now and see if you can get me to moan as loud as Billie is moaning right now?"

He chuckled, "I'm on my way!" He hung up and hurried to his car and before long he was at the front door of the Baxter residence.

Back at Outdoor Man, after Billie and Mike dressed, she left. Mike left to talk to Ryan about what happened. When he got to "Bud's Buds", he found it locked with a sign saying, "Back in 30 minutes". He went upstairs and found the door ajar. He walked in and heard loud moaning. He tip-toed to the bedroom and saw Ryan Vogelson (Jordan Masterson), locked in a heated embrace with Mandi Anderson (Molly McCook)

Ryan broke the kiss and drew the open blouse the tall blonde daughter of Mike's off her shoulders. Her bra followed and he attacked her tits like a starved baby, sucking and caressing them as Mandi fought with the zipper on Ryan's jeans.

Mike looked on as Mandi drifted down to her knees and as she did, she drew Ryan's jeans down and off his body. She tugged off his briefs and his already stiff cock popped out and slapped her chin, leaving a streak of pre-cum along her cheek. She grabbed it and swiped it from side to side along her plush red lips. Her tongue darted out and rolled around the beet red head and pursing her lips, she kissed it. Her mouth opened and drew the head into her mouth.

Mike saw how slender his cock was, but he was impressed at the length. It disappeared into Mandi's mouth and as her lips closed around his shaft, she began bobbing up and down at a furious pace.

Ryan felt his knees about to buckle and he clutched at Mandi's thick, blonde curls. He guided her head up and down and felt the head of his cock enter her throat.

Mandi smiled around his slender shaft and found it rather easy to take it into her throat. She worked her muscles, squeezing him and releasing him. She compared him to Kyle, who wasn't as long, but a whole lot thicker.

Ryan was close to cumming, but wanted to fuck his tall., slender sister-in-law. He reluctantly pulled his saliva coated cock from her mouth and gripping her by the hips, he planted her tiny ass on the bed. He found the zipper on the side of her skirt and pulling it down, he guided her skirt to the floor. Her panties followed quickly and as he climbed up onto the bed, he chuckled as Mandi scooted back and planted her head on the large down pillow.

Mandi reached out and guided his head to her completely shaved pussy and she let out a squeal as Ryan's tongue began lapping away at her juicy cuntlips. He brushed the sensitive flesh of her inner thighs with his beard and he began flicking his tongue back and forth, side to side on her stiff clit. He felt a gush of her cream oozing out of her hole and she arched her hips when he shoved two fingers deep into her hole.

He began finger-fucking her, but he wasn't going to be happy until he slipped something else into her.

As Mandi calmed down from the quick orgasm she experienced, she gripped his head and tugged it up towards her breasts. She arched her back as she watched and felt his lips closed around one of her stiff dark pink nipples. She clutched at his ass as she felt him settle down between her outstretched legs and felt his cock part her juicy cuntlips and slowly sank into her pussy.

Ryan moved to her other tit as he sank into her tight hole. He bottomed out as he felt her legs wrap around his waist. Her heels began kicking at his butt. He picked up the pace and leaving her tits, his mouth closed on hers and they kissed like long lost lovers.

Mike took note of this and even though he watched his son in law fucking his daughter, he felt his cock come to life. He drew his cock out of his pants and stroked it at the same pace Ryan fucked his daughter.

Before long both Ryan and Mandi were on the verge of an orgasm. She wrapped her arms and legs around him and bit down on his shoulder, "Come in me Ryan, fuck me harder. Oh fuck yeah, Kyle never makes me cum like this, he is way too gentle. Slam it in me, yes, oh yes, I'm cumming!"

Ryan cut her off by kissing her with the intensity she always wished Kyle would and he slammed into her so hard, the sound of skin slapping against skin filled the entire tiny bedroom.

Mike was close to cumming, but he knew he had to slip away before Ryan or Mandi came and saw him at the doorway. He stuffed his cock back into his pants and zipping up, he slipped into the kitchen. He found a post-it note and jotted down, "Ryan, after you finish fucking my daughter, your sister-in-law and Kyle's wife, I want the two of you at the house by 7;30, Mike.

He folded it and taped it to the door. He snuck out and headed over to Kris' house to inform her what her husband was up to.

He came up to the Vogelson house and looking in the front window he saw his oldest daughter, Kris Vogelson (Amanda Fuller) lying flat on her belly and her old boss, John Baker (Jonathan Taylor Thomas) was hovering over her. He was gently giving her a massage.

Kris flipped her long dirty blonde hair to one side, sweeping the thick wavy hair from her neck. She looked back at John, "Mmmm, you have no idea how incredible that feels. I just wish you could press a little deeper. I can feel the muscles in my lower back getting a little stiffer." She moaned when he pulled back, "What, what are you doing, don't stop, please don't stop."

He stood up and reached down at took hold of Kris by the wrist. He tugged on it and drew her to her feet, "Why don't we take this to your bedroom where you can spread out and I can really get down and work those deep tissues of your back?"

She grabbed his hand and let out a tiny giggle, "That is the best idea I've heard all day." She led him out of the living room and down the hall to the bedroom.

Mike saw this and shook his head and slowly opened the front door and removing his shoes, he crept into the hall and looked through the partially open door. He bit his lower lip as he saw Kris was wearing a burgundy satin dress; it had a billowing skirt. Beneath the skirt, she was wearing a pair of black tights. Her large DD cup breasts were threatening to pop out of the top of her dress. She was hugging a pillow as John climbed up and straddled her thighs.

John began running down her back and he let out a grunt, "This is nearly impossible with this thick dress on." Before she could reply, she let out a gasp as she felt the dress being unzipped and felt his warm hands drawing the dress off her shoulder and as she rose up, gave him the space to pull it down to her waist, "Oh, this is a lot better."

Kris let out a sign and began to relax after being stripped to the waist, except for her bra. Her sigh turned to a moan as she felt John's hands working on the knot on her lower back. She wiggled and rolled her shoulders as she felt him move upward and constantly brush against the bra straps. She hugged the pillow harder as she felt his hand press harder against her tender flesh.

John moved lower and grabbing hold of her dress, he wiggled it from side to side and felt her tense up, "I can't do a very effective job if I can't work on the muscles on your upper thighs and your gluteus-maximus."

She let out a deep breath and letting it out, she arched her belly off the bed, giving him the ease of removing her dress.

Mike stared at the lush body of his oldest daughter, her long dirty blonde hair covering her upper body and with only a bra and black skin-tight tights left on her curves. Mike watched John raise up and remove his jacket and tie and rolled up his sleeves. He saw the large lump growing in his pants.

John straddled Kris' upper thighs and worked on her lower back and moved to her lush, rounded ass. He kneaded her flesh like he was kneading bread dough. He moved from her butt and back to her back, but returned over and over again to her ass and he saw how she wiggled her ass and arch her back,. Her moans grew louder and she was gasping as a tiny tremor coursed though her body.

John knew it was time to try and step things up and grabbing the waistband of her tights, he began tugging it downward and as it cleared her butt, he let out a groan. He saw she wasn't wearing panties and her tight rounded butt cheeks were lily white and saw her tight lipped pussy glistening with the dew of her growing excitement.

She whipped her head around, "John, what do you think you're doing now?"

He scoffed, "i was gonna get some oil and use it on your back and butt. I'd hate to stain your pretty clothes and I've noticed some dry skin. If you want, I can stop."

She shook her head and her gorgeous blonde hair flowed all over her upper body and she smiled when she looked down and saw the large lump in his pants. A bolt of excitement raced through her body and she felt her pussy getting even wetter. "Okay, the oil is in cabinet beneath the sink in the bathroom. It's in the bathroom adjacent to the bedroom, just over there." She pointed to the open door and when she did, her large breasts shifted in her lacy, black bra.

John climbed off the bed and headed to the bathroom. He was gone for a few minutes and when he came back into the bedroom, he made sure Kris wasn't looking his way. While there, he stripped off all of his clothes and grabbed the bottle of oil. Climbing back onto the bed, he straddled her legs and Kris immediately felt his bare skin against hers.

Kris let out a groan, "Aw where did your clothes go John?"

He chuckled, "If I'm gonna be using oil on you, I surely didn't wanna get my suit covered in oil now would I?"

She let out a shiver when she felt a trickle of cool liquid run from her bare ass and down her parted thighs. Her moans grew louder when she felt his hands begin massaging her inner thighs and firm ass.

John worked slowly up and down her legs and ass. Each time he caressed her legs, she parted them wider and she let out a groan when she felt his fingers graze her puffy pussy lips. He left her pussy before she could react.

Kris relaxed when she felt him slide higher and work the oil into her tight back muscles and she shivered when she felt him release the clasps on her bra.

"Don't wanna get your lacy bra all covered in oil." He moved up and down her trim body and as he reached her ass, he gave it a tiny slap, "Time to turn over and let me work on the rest of your gorgeous body." He slipped off the bed and stood beside the bed. His large stiff cock was pointing directly at her as she rolled over.

Kris stared up at him and she was blushing from what he said and from seeing his cock staring her in the face. She slowly licked her lips and stared up at his raging hard-on. She giggled and waited, "Um, are you just gonna stand there and stare or are you gonna work on my front?"

John cleared his throat and picked up the bottle of oil and drizzled it over her belly and between her large swaying tits. He began working his hands up and down her flat belly and along her sides. He ran his hands between her tits and to her shoulders. He waited while she moved her hair off her shoulders and neck and she parted her lips when he coated her large firm tits with his hands. He tweaked her large dark red nipples and he squeezed harder.

Kris stared up at him with those dark blue eyes and she squirmed her body towards him. She went back even more until her head hung off the side of the bed and she looked up at his stiff, thick cock. She reached out and grabbing hold of her naked ass, she pulled him to the bed until his thighs pressed against the mattress. She opened her mouth and engulfed his cock, taking nearly his entire length into her oral cavity in one swift movement.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers