Last Man Standing Mike Sees Double

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John let out a groan and thrust him hips toward, driving the rest of his cock into her mouth. His swollen nuts slapped against her forehead and he leaned over and began caressing her lush body He touched her everywhere, from her graceful neck, down her huge swaying tits and across her flat belly and when he felt her tongue flicking out along his shaft, he sank two oil covered fingers deep into her juicy cunt.

Mike had his cock out and was stroking his cock as he watched in awe as his oldest sucked wildly at John's cock. He had to bite his lip to stifle a groan when he saw Kris shift lower and began licking at John's ass. At the same time, John shifted upward and planting his stiff cock between her lush tits, he began tit fucking her from the opposite direction.

Kris was getting light headed from leaning over so much and she struggled to sit up. John crawled up on the bed and grabbing her by her upper arms, he drew her to the bed and straddled her and once again began tit fucking her.

Kris, with her head on a pillow now, dipped her head and licked at his large purple cockhead as it slipped between her huge tits and bumped into her chin. Her tongue stuck out and lapped at it each time it peeked out from between her slick oil coated tits.

John reached back as he continued fucking her tits. He dipped his fingers between her legs and sank a couple fingers deep into her pussy once again.

Kris looked up at him, her lips were swollen from biting them so much, "Please, please John, enough of this crap. I need you to fuck me and fuck me hard. I need to cum. Ryan had neglected me so much and hasn't fucked me in weeks. Fuck me, fuck me till you spill your hot cum deep in my pussy."

John didn't have to be asked twice. He slipped down her oil coated body and as their lips met, he shoved his cock deep into her well lubricated pussy. He groaned into her mouth as he felt the extreme heat and wetness envelope his shaft. Their tongues fenced back and forth and as the kiss grew stronger, he picked up the pace. He was balls deep in her and he couldn't believe how she could work her cunt muscles.

Kris wrapped her legs and arms around him. She groaned out, "Yes, oh yes John, suck on my tits, bite them, give me all you have!" She met him thrusts with ones of her own.

Mike was amazed how well Kris could fuck and he wanted nothing more than to rush in there, throw John off his daughter and take her place. He took a long cleansing breath and stuffed his stiff cock back in his pants. He watched as John pulled his cock out of her and rolled her over onto her belly.

Kris climbed to her knees and pushed back against him as she felt him enter her again. She let out a yelp when he reared back and slapped her fine ass. He ran his hands up her slick, oil coated back and grabbed hold of her tousled blonde hair and gathering it up into a pony tail., he pulled her back to his thrusts.

The two of them were both on the verge of cumming and as he pulled harder and she turned her head, he once again feasted on her mouth. He used his other hand to sneak down and play roughly with her clit and as he felt her tremble and begin cumming, he lost it and filled her with his heavy load.

They collapsed together and clung to each other as they slowly came down from their joint climax.

Mike snuck back down the hall and found a pad of paper in the kitchen. He wrote a note for Kris, "Sorry to say Kris, I saw you and John in your bedroom. I'd like the two of you to come to the house tonight at 7:00 PM, Dad." He taped the note on the door and snuck out and headed home.

While Mike was visiting at Mandi's apartment and Kris' home, back at his house, Vanessa Baxter (Nancy Travis) answered the door to see a smiling Chuck Larabee (Jonathon Adams), "Well., you sure made it here in a hurry, I'm impressed, please come on in."

Chuck came in and took in the lush figure of the large breasted blonde. He couldn't take his eyes off of her, especially knowing he'd have the pleasure of unwrapping her. She had black knee-hi boots on with three inch heels. Above that she had a brown leather skirt that ended several inches above her knees, showing off her shapely thighs. Above that she had a silky slightly see through pearly white blouse. What he loved about it, her dusky rosy nipples and aeroules were winking at him. Her long wavy dirty blonde hair hung down and danced along the tops of her large breasts and down her back.

Vanessa took him by the hand, "What do you say we head upstairs where we can be a lot more comfortable?" She didn't wait for his reply, but turned and holding his wrist, she began climbing the stairs and swayed her hips even more than normal.

Chuck stared at her gorgeous ass and his mouth watered just thinking about savoring that luscious ass, that tight juicy pussy and those gorgeous legs wrapped around his neck and later, his back. He reached out and caressed those shifting globes beneath that tight leather skirt.

Once they reached the top of the stairs, Vanessa turned and wrapping her arms around his thick black neck. She planted her lips on his and as her lips parted, she moaned as his thick tongue invaded her mouth and swirled around.

Chuck pulled back and chuckled, "Just imagining this tongue doing the same to that luscious pussy of yours." As she turned and headed into the bedroom, he slapped her on the ass and she let out a shriek and a gasp. She guided him into the room and he stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Jen (Krista Marie Yu). She was seated on the large shelf before the large window facing the backyard. He nodded to her, "Hi Jen, what are you doing here?"

She giggled, "Vanessa said I could watch, I'd love to see how a black man interact with a white woman. I'm doing an article for my college newspaper on interracial intercourse."

He stammered as he saw her bare thighs above her navy blue cable knit stockings. She was wearing a very brief plaid pleated shirt. She slowly parted her legs, giving Chuck a good view of her tiny white cotton panties. She had her Peter Pan blouse out of the waistband, but it tied in a knot just below her perfectly perky breasts. Her belly was bare and her tiny belly button winked at him. Her super long jet black hair was pulled back in a sever tight braid.

Vanessa came behind Chuck and wrapping her arms around his bulky body and unbuttoning his shirt, she drew it off his body. She leaned in and nibbled at his neck and stared at Jen, "Just look at this beautiful black body, can't you just wanna eat him up? Just wait!" She slipped to her knees behind him and unbuttoned his jeans and drew down the zipper. She tugged at his jeans and she helped him out of them. She ran her hands up his legs and grabbed hold of his boxers and pulled them down and she heard Jen let out a loud gasp. After kicking them aside she once again ran her hands up his legs and using one hand, she cupped his swollen nuts and her other hand wrapped around his stiff cock. She bit at his tight ass cheeks and called out to Jen, "Just look at this monster, Jen. My fingers don't even meet. Can you imagine this big black fucker in your tiny pussy, stretching you out for all other men?" She looked past Chuck and saw Jen running her hands up and down her legs and there was already a wet spot forming at the gusset of her tiny panties.

Chuck looked at Jen and back at Vanessa and chuckled, "Why is it that I'm the only one here naked?"

Vanessa smiled up at him, "Jen, why don't you slip off the window seat and do a little striptease for Chuck here? I wanna play with this fabulous piece of manhood here a while." She crawled around the front of Chuck and while she started licking and sucking on his shaft, Jen slipped her Mary Jane's off her tiny feet and stood and swayed before the two older partners.

Jen played with the knot on her tied off blouse and getting it open, she parted it and tease Chuck by opening and closing it. Her pert tiny tits winked at him and made him lick his lips. She drew it off her shoulders and rolling her shoulders, it fell to the floor behind her.

Chuck took in her tiny A cup tits, the aeroules were the size of dimes and were crowned by even darker, nearly black stiff nipples. They were the size of the tips of Chuck's pinky and he licked his lips as Jen tweaked and rolled them between her dainty fingers.

Jen rolled her head around, sending her long, black braid across her tits and back across her shoulder. She swayed and planted one foot on the edge of the bed and slowly removed her navy blue stocking. She ran her hand up her slender calf and up her thigh. She dropped her foot from the bed and did the same with her other foot.

Stepping back she turned and faced the window. She leaned over placing one hand on the windowsill and reaching back, she tugged the zipper down on her pleated skirt. She slowly drew the skirt off and it fluttered to the floor. She wiggled her tiny butt at him and her cotton panties clung to her perfectly shaped butt cheeks. The gusset was drenched now in her juices and her fat camel-toe showed through.

She turned and let out a gasp when she saw the large head of Chuck's cock buried in Vanessa's mouth. Her bright red lips were stretched around the black girth of his shaft as she pulled back, a string of saliva stuck to the shaft and her lips. It broke and ran down her chin.

Chuck tore his eyes from Jen to look down and watch the big titted MILF sucking at his cock. He had the urge to cum, but closed his eyes until the urged dissipated. He looked back to Jen and once again she was bent over at the waist. She wiggled her tiny, tight ass at him and reaching back, she grabbed hold of the waistband of her cotton panties and slowly drew them off her ass and down her slender, but shapely legs. She kicked them aside and reaching back again, she spread her cheeks, showing Chuck her brown puckered hole and camel-toed pussy. Her rich mound was puffy and looked like a clam begging to be pried apart and feasted upon. When she stood, she threw her long black braid back and grinned at him, ,"So tell me Chuck, how did you like my striptease?"

He reached for her and pulled her tightly to his black muscled body, crushing Vanessa between them. He fisted her long braid and planted a kiss on her lips that rook her breath away. He pulled back slightly and caressed her pretty Asian face. He knew he had two women who were totally the opposite. Vanessa had the lush curves, the DD breasts, wide hips and perfectly molded thighs to hold him in place when they fucked. Jen was a racing thoroughbred. Tiny A cup tits, with nipples so hard, they could cut diamonds. There wasn't much meat on her bones, but had all of the curves of a woman who know what she wanted. He admired her tight pussy. Unlike Vanessa's thick winged lips, Jen's was a puffy clam shell, just waiting to be broken open and savored.

Chuck pulled away from Vanessa who was still sucking on his stiff cock. It swayed before the two women and he looked to Jen and grinned, "Okay Jen, time for you to uncover Vanessa for me. I want you to remove all of her clothes, but leave those sexy boots on, my God, they are so fucking hot!"

Vanessa rose to her feet and approached the tiny Asian. She kissed her, feeding Jen a tongue full of pre-cum she sucked out of Chuck's throbbing cock.

Jen's tiny, slender fingers combed through the thick mass of Vanessa's dirty blonde hair. She caressed her cheek and her long, sleek neck. Her fingers nimbly plucked away at the pearly buttons on her blouse and tugging it from her tight skirt, she undid the last button and swiped it from her shoulders. She tossed it aside and reached up and lovingly caressed the huge tits before her,

"Oh my God Vanessa, I wish my breasts were at least half the size of yours, I'm so freaking jealous!" She lowered her head and ran her tongue around one of her huge aeroules. They were the size of silver dollars and they capped the entire crown of both huge tits. When she pulled her mouth away, the crown was covered in her saliva and the aeroules pimpled up with a bunch of tiny bumps. They were showing her the way to the large nipple. It was crinkled and stiff from nursing three girls. Now they were stiff, not as stiff as Jen's tiny stiff nips, but Jen was bound and determined to change that.

Jen worked on the second tip as her hands found the button and zipper on the back of her brown leather skirt. She managed to get it open and releasing her tit, she sank to her knees and staring up, she saw those huge, heavy tits shaking from the trembling she caused. She managed to get the tight skirt off her ample hips and down the sexy boots. She tossed it aside and saw Vanessa's lacy thong clinging to her fat cuntlips. It was totally saturated in her cunt juices and as she tugged on it, it flicked away and a slick strip of juices flipped out and hit Jen on the face.

Vanessa turned red from embarrassment from how wet she was. Jen let out a tiny shriek and ran her fingers along her cheek and gathering up the cunt cream, she licked her fingers clean.

Jen reached out and grabbing hold of Vanessa's tight bubble butt, she clutched at it and pulled her to her waiting mouth. Her tongue darted out and she began licking up and down the fat lips. She sucked on one lip as her fingers slipped into her juicy hole.

Vanessa wrapped Jan's long braid around her hand and pulled her tighter to her aching pussy. She licked her lips, "Oh yes Jen, just like that. I taught you well, suck it, lick my clit, finger fuck my cunt you sexy little bitch."

Chuck was lazily stroking his cock and cleared his throat, "Okay ladies, enough of this crap. I need to fuck one of you, who's first?"

Jen darted onto the bed and was on her back, but before Chuck could climb up, Vanessa slipped on top of Jen and straddled her face. She dropped her head and began licking at the tight clam shell and Jen let out a shriek and wrapped her legs around Vanessa's head and at the same time, she clutched at Vanessa's hips and drew her down to her tongue.

Chuck stood there and took in the incredible sight. He put his hands on Vanessa's hips and holding it steady, he climbed up onto the bed and gripping his cock, he swept it up and down the fat, creamy lips and plunged the thick black head in her tight hole. He pushed forward and slowly sank into Vanessa's juicy cunt. He let out a grunt when he felt Jen's tongue licking at his swollen nut sack as he pumped in and out of Vanessa. He pulled out further and looked down and shivered when he saw all of Vanessa's creamy cum coating his black cock. He saw Jen's dark eyes lock on his and he pulled out and dipped down and felt his cock sink into Jen's hot, wet mouth. He trembled when he felt her tongue whip around the head and her lips tightened on his shaft.

Chuck closed his eyes and fought off the urge to cum. He pulled back and his cock popped out of Jen's mouth., He shoved it back into Vanessa and she shrieked out as he banged against her cervix, not realizing he rammed so deep into her. He pulled back slightly, but continued to drive in and out of Vanessa's pussy like crazy.

Vanessa, once she recovered from the deep invasion, dropped her head back down and using her thumbs, she parted Jen's fat cuntlips and attacked her clit. She felt her gush a large stream of cunt juices from her tight hole. She lowered her mouth and stabbed at the hole,. Licking and sucking the large amount of sweet and tangy juices she expelled.

At the doorway, looking in at the threesome was Brandon Larabee (Nadji Jeter), Cammy Harris (Sarah Gilman) and Eve Baxter (Kaitlyn Dever). Their eyes were locked on the three coupled together. Eve leaned against Brandon and dropping her hand, her fingers ran along the thick shaft growing in his pants.

Cammy was watching as she imagined being on the bottom, having Vanessa eating her pussy and she leaned against Eve, her hand ran along Eve's tight ass cheeks and dipping her hand under the hem of Eve's brief, beige corduroy skirt.

Eve leaned further against Brandon as he unzipped his pants and pulled his stiff, black cock out of his pants. She wrapped her cool, slim fingers around his shaft and stroked it as she parted her legs allowing Cammy greater access to her quivering pussy.

Brandon was thrusting his cock into Eve's hand and before long he was coating it with several drops of his pre-cum.

Cammy managed to poke a hole in the gusset of Eve's black tights and as she slipped a finger onto her tight hole, she leaned further against Eve.

Eve stroked Brandon's cock harder using the pre-cum juices he leaked out of hard, throbbing cock. She shivered from the tiny orgasm that raced though her body. She knew Cammy was great around a pussy, but she found out she was getting better and better. She released Brandon's cock, "Let's take this to my bedroom where we can be more comfortable."

Back in the master bedroom, Chuck pulled out out Vanessa and flopped down on his back, "I need someone to climb up and ride me, I need a tiny break."

Vanessa who was on her knees, swung her leg over atop Chuck, but Jen had the angle and leverage and grabbing hold of Vanessa's ankle that was closest to her and flipping her, she rolled her off of Chuck and Vanessa nearly rolled off the bed and she would have if Chuck didn't reach out and grab her hand.

Before Vanessa could climb aboard Chuck, Jen was sitting over his hips. She had his slime covered cock in her hand and was shoving it into her tight tiny clam shelled pussy.

Vanessa, not to be left out, spun around and settled her swollen pussy directly on Chuck's opened mouth. She grinned at Jen and chuckled, "Oh you are so young. You thought you got the better of me, huh? What you didn't know is that Chuck is even better with his lips and tongue, well maybe not better, but just as good. The best thing, I can cum over and over again from his tongue than I can with his cock. That monster you were working into your pussy eventually will go off and he will make one hell of a mess. I'll be able to walk tomorrow, you'll be bow-legged for the next several days."

Jen spun around and looked back at Vanessa. She sank down and took a few more inches into her tiny body. She leaned back and she looked up at Vanessa, "Yeah, I know what you mean, but this is all new to me and I'm willing to take him, but I'd love you to play with me while I do.

Vanessa let out a gasp when she felt Chuck's tongue diddling her clit and cupped her fine ass. She wrapped her arms around the slender Asian and her thumbs rolled both of her stiff nipples. She turned her head and their lips met. She released her tits and ran her hands along her face and up to her braid. She tugged at the end and pulled to band loose. She worked her fingers as she continued to kiss her deeper and harder and before long she had the entire braid undone. She combed her fingers through her long rich hair and she loved how Jen's raven locks swished back and forth across her huge tits and as she pulled her harder against her, Jen's slim back squashed Vanessa's tits to her back.

Just then the door moved open even more and Mike stood there looking at his wife riding the black man's face and saw Jen's pussy swallow up the last few inches of his cock into her tiny, tight cunt.

Vanessa looked to the door and gave Mike a kiss through the air and returned to mauling the tiny woman's pert tits.

Mike saw Vanessa squirm on Chuck's face and he heard a loud squeal coming from the bedroom across the hall. He turned and quietly moved across the hall and opening Eve's door his jaw dropped. Lying flat on her back, with her head hanging off the side of the bed, Eve's mouth was stuffed with Brandon's thick, stiff black cock. Her ribbed black turtleneck blouse was pulled high above her exposed tits and Brandon was mauling them.

Brandon managed to reach up with one hand and unclip the front-clasp bra. He tweaked her small B cupped tits. Her dark red nipples were extended as Brandon tugged on them. At the same time, with his other hand he cradled her head in his palm as he firmly pumped his shaft in and out of her mouth. Her long brown hair was so long, it swayed across his naked feet. He was already naked and looked up to see Mike watching him. He stiffened and was about to pull away.