Last Man Standing Mike Sees Double

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tore her mouth from his, "None of this gentle crap Dad, fuck me, fuck me hard. I've waited all evening for this and I need to be fucked like you mean it!"

He felt her hips moving as she tried to urge him on. He picked up the pace and he was fucking her hard and fast. She called out, "Damn it Old Man, fuck me, fuck me like you do Mom all the time. I want to feel you spill your hot creamy cum deep in my snatch, but not before you make me cum and cum hard!"

He felt a surge of excitement course through him and he yelled out, "Oh you're in for it now Eve, hold on!" He slammed into her hard, so hard her legs fell from his back. He reached down and grabbing her by her ankles, he drew her legs up and planted her calves on his shoulders. She was now at his disposal. He began pumping in and out of her as break-neck speed. The bed slammed against the wall with every thrust. The sound of wet skin slapping against wet skin filled the room and and scent of sex hung in the air.

Eve was rolling her head from side to side, her long gorgeous hair was a tangled mess around her face, shoulders and chest, yet she never looked hotter or sexier.

He pulled harder at her legs and her ass came off the bed and he drove in and out of her without giving her an inch to retreat, she had no intention of retreating, she was urging him on, "Yeah, yeah, more, fuck me harder Old Man! Give it too me, I'm cumming again, more I want all you can!"

He slammed into her harder, if that was possible and he was rewarded with Eve beginning to squirt, something she never did before. He was seeing red and went even faster. His face was contorted with lust. Sweat dripped from his face and chest as he continued fucking the gorgeous trim body beneath him.

Her cunt was making lewd sucking sounds as she continued to produce more slimy juices. She was arching off the bed, only her shoulders were on the bed and she met his every thrust with ones of her own..

She screamed out as another strong orgasm wracked her tiny body and she tried her best to tighten her exhausted cunt muscles and as she bathed his cock, she felt him swell up and she plastered her mouth to his. As they were joined up above and down below, she felt him explode. Mike sent hot ropes of his scalding cum into her overheated pussy. She collapsed against the damp sheets as she felt him pump stream after stream into her well fucked pussy. She wrapped her arms around him after he released her legs and she drew him down to her trembling body. She hugged him and tried to wrap her legs around him, but she was too exhausted to do so. She peppered his face, neck and shoulders with hot, wet gentle kisses and nipping at his ear, she whispered, "Well done, Old Man, I love you!"

He grunted out, "Oh my God, Eve, I love you too and if I died right now, I'd die a happy man."

She chuckled, "Oh you better not die on me, I want more of this, but not tonight, I can't believe it, you actually wore me out."

He laughed out loud, "I guess you can call me "The Last Man Standing!"