Last Man Standing Mike Sees Double

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve saw then both and reached out and grabbed hold of Brandon's black ass. She pulled him back to her mouth, "Don't worry about it Brandon, nothing he hasn't seen or done himself. You should go and check and see what Kristen is doing in her bedroom." She returned to sucking Brandon's cock, her saliva was running up her cheek, into the hairline by her forehead. She was squirming around as Cammy had her tiny skirt pulled up high on her hips.

Cammy was so desperate to get at Eve's pussy, she tore open her black tights. It was in taters as she ripped the gusset open even more and was munching on her hair covered pussy. She used her fingers to make a larger hole, tearing Eve's tights open even larger. She attacked her clit and shoved two fingers into her tight hole.

Eve shivered as she was the focal point in the room, having her mouth filled with Brandon's black cock, her pussy and clit attacked by Cammy and her father sporting a huge hard-on watching it all.

Brandon pulled his cock out of her mouth and a stream of saliva ran down her chin after he guided her up onto the bed. She stared at her dad, "Go see what Kristen is doing and if she doesn't interest you, come back here and I'm sure Cammy or I will be ready for both your cock and Brandon's"

Mike took a deep breath, he really wanted to stay, after what he saw Kris doing, she wasn't his favorite daughter. He turned and walked down the hall to Kristen's room and opening the door, his jaw dropped and he grabbed hold of the door jam. He couldn't believe what he was looking at, It wasn't Kris, it was Kristen, his other older daughter. He knew he was having Deja Vu or seeing double. Kristen Baxter (Alexandra Krosney) was on the bed with Ryan Vogelson (Nick Jonas).

Mike stood there stunned, not sure what to think of it, but her couldn't stop watching. The slender, auburn haired beauty was wearing a very, very short pullover sweater dress. It showed of her slender legs and pert breasts. There was a wide belt around the waist, pulling the material in, accenting her breasts even more.

Kristen pushed Ryan to the bed and slipping to her knees beside the bed, she worked feverously at his pants and getting them open, she pulled them down along with his boxers. She tugged at them and removed them as his shoes and socks came off too.

Ryan removed his shirt and clutched at Kristen's head as he guided her to his slim, small cock and he fell back on the bed as he felt her take his entire cock into her mouth. With the small cock, he felt her tongue darting out of her mouth and stabbing at his swollen nuts. He sat back up and managed to undo her belt. Grabbing the hem of her sweater dress, he drew it up and over her head.

Kristen was naked under the dress and climbing off her knees, she climbed up and grabbing his cock, she guided it into her already wet pussy. It would have been tight of he had any length or girth to his cock. She bounced up and down and before long, Ryan was spilling his cum into her. She rolled off of him and patted her pussy. "Okay Ryan, seeing you already came, get down there and lick my pussy. I need to cum too, I still can't believe, after all these years, you still haven't controlled your orgasms.

Ryan scoffed, "It's because you are so fucking hot Kristen!" He slid down her slender, yet curvy body, sucking on her ripe tits, he moved lower and began licking at her cunt, drinking down his own semen as he began sucking on her stiff clit.

Mike shook his head and mumbled to himself, "Eve wanted me to see this, he never was much of a man." He turned and heard a shriek coming from Mandy's room. He wondered who was here, knowing Ryan (Jordan Masterson) and Mandi (Molly McCook) still haven't arrived from the apartment above the pot shop. He slowly opened the door and he had to grab hold of the wall. Sitting on the bed, completely naked was Kyle Anderson (Christoph Sanders), Mandi's husband. Standing before him with her long curly black hair was flowing down her back was Mandy (Molly Ephraim).

She was swaying from side to side and turned and grinned at Mike, "Long time no see Dad? Are you into watching me do a sexy striptease and maybe you can join the two of us. I'm so fucking horny, I could use two cocks in me."

Mike was still in shock, "How could this be, he just saw Mandi at her apartment, fucking Ryan." He just stood there and stared as he watched the gorgeous of his now five daughters. She was wearing a dark red two piece dress. Her legs and feet were covered in knee-hi black boots. She turned back to Kyle and slowly lowered the zipper from between her large bulging tits down to the bottom. She shook her shoulders and the top dropped to the floor. She was naked from the waist up. She turned back to Mike and squeezed her full, firm D cup tits. The rosy nipples were sticking straight out and she twisted and tugged at them.

Mike looked down and saw the skirt of her outfit had a similar zipper from waist to hem. He looked on as Mandy swayed from side to side, tossing her long mane of black hair over her back and back forward. Mike heard Kyle let out a grunt as he watched her tight bubble butt sway before him.

Mandy reached up and grabbed hold of the zipper on the skirt and slowly lowered it. It parted and fell to the floor, leaving Mandy in only her high heeled boots. She turned and walked over to Kyle and bending over, she swallowed his huge stiff cock.

Kyle motioned for Mike to help him. He fisted her long curly hair in his hands as he guided her luscious lips up and down his thick, sizable cock.

Mike entered the room and sank to his knees. He grabbed Mandy's lush hips and pulled her back to his mouth. He stuck out his tongue and began licking and sucking wildly at her thick, dark cuntlips. He shoved two fingers deep into her warm slit and found it extremely wet and very, very tight. He pulled his fingers out of her pussy and shoved them both into her puckered asshole.

Mandy tore her mouth from Kyle's cock, it was completely saturated with her slick spit. She growled back at Mike, "Oh fuck Dad, I forgot how great you were at eating pussy, but I need to be fucked and fucked hard, right NOW!"

She climbed up onto the bed and mounted Kyle. Mike looked on as his gorgeous daughter accepted his huge cock into her quivering body. She whipped her head around and was crying out, "Fuck me Kyle, shove that huge cock of yours deep in my pussy, fuck me, fuck me harder."

Kyle pulled her down to him, sucking on her huge tits and in doing this, gave him the space to pump in and out of her at a frantic pace.

Mike needed to fuck and he knew if he went to Eve's room, he could do just that. He left Mandy and Kyle to fuck and just as he reached Eve's room he heard a loud pounding on the front door. He hurried down the stairs and as the pounding continued, he yelled out, "Keep it in your pants, I'm coming." He threw open the door and Carol Larabee (Erika Alexander) was there, she rushed in and turned to him, "Is Chuck here?"

"Oh hi Carol, come on in." Just then from upstairs Jen could be heard yelling, "Fuck me harder Chuck, I'm cumming." He looked back to Carol, "Yeah, I think he's sorta busy right now."

Carol circled the sofa and flopped down and looked back at him, "So are you just gonna stand there or are you gonna join me? What is he doing up there?"

He scoffed, "I think it's rather obvious Carol, he's fucking Jen and Vanessa. I think you heard Jen scream out." He flopped down beside her.

Carol looked at him, "You smell like pussy and I can see it all over your face." Before he could reply, she pulled him to her, kissed his lips and licked at them as she pulled back, "Yep, that's pussy juicy, who does this belong to Mike?"

He chuckled, "Not that it is any of your business, but it belongs to Mandy." Before she could respond, he pulled her back into his embrace and the two of them were locked in a passionate kiss. He pulled back, "If you could only see what I saw today, you wouldn't believe it."

Carol slipped to her knees and before he knew it, he was naked from the waist down and she had her slender black fingers sliding up and down his thick, stiff white cock. She lowered her head and parting her lips, she allowed a stream of saliva flow out of her full, red lips and as it landed on the tip of his cock, she stroked it slowly and opening her mouth, she enveloped the glistening red head. She lowered her head and inch by inch of his shaft disappeared into her mouth.

Mike reached down and grabbed hold of her tight cotton top and he fought with her, but finally he won out, but just long enough for Mike to tug the blouse up over her head.

Carol resumed sucking, taking his entire length onto her mouth and throat. She heard Jen and Vanessa calling out Chuck's name from the second floor and it only increased her efforts to make Mike forget what was happening up there.

She got up off her knees and pulled off her jeans, taking her panties with it. She pushed Mike back on the sofa and just as she was about to lower her hot, glistening cunt to his shining cock, there was a knock on the door. Carol let out a groan and clutched at Mike's upper arms, "Oh fuck, you're not going to answer that, are you?"

She slowly lowered her tight, black butt and just as she came in contact with his saliva covered cock, there was another loud knock on the door and the doorbell went off several times.

Mike let out a loud grunt, "Oh fuck, I can't catch a break!" He grabbed hold of Carol by the arms and lifting her, planted her black ass on the sofa and yelled out, "Hold your fucking ass, I'm coming."

As he got up and looked through the peep-hole and he groaned out when he saw Helen Potts (Patricia Richardson) standing there. He reached for the doorknob and Carol blurted out, "You wish you were cumming, but open the door, get back here and fuck me and I'll make sure you do cum!"

He opened it and kept the door between his naked body and Helen, "Okay, I opened the door, what do you want now?"

She pushed her way in and began to speak, "My son John called and said you left him a note to get over here." She turned towards him and stopped, "Oh, my! What the fuck is going on here?"

He scoffed, "If you didn't barge your way in here, I'd let you know. I went over to Kris' house and caught him giving her a massage and they ended up fucking. I didn't want to stop them, so I left them a note to be here around 7:00 PM."

She took a few steps into the living room and suddenly Carol sat up, naked and grinning up at her, "So what do you want Mike to do about it. We were in the process of releasing a little bit of frustrations. If you heard what we heard upstairs, you'd understand why we are naked."

Suddenly from the second floor came Jen's voice, "Oh fuck yeah, eat me Vanessa. Get that black ass over here Chuck, I wanna suck some black cock."

Helen put her hand over her mouth, "Oh my God, I'm so sorry. I understand." She turned back to Mike and for the first time noticed he was naked. Her eyes immediately dropped down to his semi-stiff cock. She took a step up to him and reaching out, she gripped his cock and tugged on it, "Get you ass back over there and fuck her. If you do a good job, I want a shot at this cock too."

Mike never shied away from a challenge, but when he came around to the front of the sofa, Carol pushed him to the couch and slipped to her knees. She spread his legs and immediately fisted his cock. She stroked it and lowered her head.

Mike closed his eyes and thought he had died and gone to heaven. He planted his hands in her silky black hair. He swept it aside, he wanted to watch. He let out a gasp as he saw those large black lips encircle his white shaft and watched it disappear into her mouth. He reached down and began to fondle her large, firm black tits.

Carol pulled her mouth off his cock and stood up, "My fucking knees are killing me, but I still want to suck on this gorgeous white cock of yours." She climbed up onto the sofa, but before she could reclaim his cock, Helen pushed her way in between the two of them. She was naked as the two of them. She was super excited and she grabbed hold of Carol by the waist and guided her to the arm of the sofa. She pushed Carol sleek, black thighs apart and dropped her head there and began licking at the thick, fleshy black cuntlips. She smacked her lips, "Mmmm, I thought it would taste like chocolate, but I was wrong, tastes almost like Vanessa's but a little sweeter."

Mike was staring at the lush ass of the widow and after hearing how she had sampled Vanessa, he was turned on. He wondered if the two of them could get together again soon so he could watch her eat Vanessa the way she was lapping away at Carol.

He climbed up onto the sofa behind the bent over MILF and he clutched at her ample hips. He swept his stiff cock up and down the crease of her ass and pushing forward, sank balls deep in the wet, but surprisingly tight pussy.

Helen threw her head back and growled out, "Oh fuck yeah Mike, give it to me. It feels like you've been doing this for years."

He growled out, "Maybe in a different lifetime where I had three boys instead of three girls, yeah, it does seem familiar. He began pumping in and out of her and growled out, "Oh fuck Jill, you feel so hot and wet."

She tore her mouth from Carol's slimy cunt and stared at him, "I'm Helen, not Jill."

He slapped her ass, "Jill just seemed right."

She grinned back at him, 'Oh what the fuck, call me Jill, it does feel right, just keep fucking me."

It was a chain reaction as Carol started cumming all over Helen's active tongue and as she lapped up the creamy tonic Carol expelled, Helen threw her head back and screamed out, "Give it to me Tim, fuck me hard, I'm cumming."

He slowed, "Mike, I'm Mike, not Tim!"

She giggled, "Ah shit, wrong lifetime, I'm still cumming Mike yes, yes! Oh fuck me hard, I'm cumming!"

Mike threw his hips forward, sending every inch he had into Helen and as he felt her bathing his cock with her creamy cum, he exploded, sending rope after rope of his slimy load into her sucking pussy. He slumped against her, sending her harder against the quivering black woman.

After a few minutes Mike found enough energy to lean back and pull out of Helen and she came with him. She curled up alongside him, "Am I crazy or is this Deja Vu?"

He smiled at her and pulled her tight to his body, "Yeah, it does, but I still have the urge to call you Jill, ho, ho, ho, ho!"

She stared at him, "I don't think so Tim, I mean Mike."

Carol looked at the two of them and shook her head, "You two are weird, I'm gonna go upstairs and see if there is a cock vacant. Your lips and tongue were amazing Helen, but I still need a cock."

They watched as her tight black ass wiggled from side to side as she climbed the stairs.

Once up there she peeked in and let out a gasp. There in a heap of arms and legs were her son Brandon, he had Jen's tiny, slender legs propped up on his shoulders as he drove his fat, black cock in and out of her slick tight pussy.

Beside them were Vanessa and Chuck. She had her head on his chest. A waterfall of dirty blonde hair looked even brighter against his coal black skin. Her hand was fisting his cock and it was covered in a slimy mixture of female and male excretions.

Carol grinned from ear to ear as she climbed up onto the bed, "Looks like someone made a mess here. I love cleaning up this sort of shit." She pushed Vanessa's hand away and swallowed Chuck's semi-stiff cock. She bobbed up and down and before long, it was stiff as can be. She rose up and swung her leg over his outstretched body and took his entire length into her beautiful black body.

Vanessa climbed to her knees and wrapped her arms around Carol and they began kissing like two long lost lovers. She pulled back and began sucking at Carol's coal black nipples and moving upward, she kissed Carol and heard her moan loudly into her mouth.

Brandon was amazed watching his parents fuck right beside him and was even turned on more watching Vanessa kiss his mother. He pumped harder and faster into Jen and as she came hard, he slowed. He released her legs and reached out and grabbed hold of the blonde MILF. He guided her to her back and scurrying between her gorgeous legs, drove into her extremely wet pussy.

Vanessa let out a scream, but arched upward taking him as hard and as deep as possible. She rolled her head to the side and saw Carol riding Chuck. She rolled her head to the other side and saw Jen grinning at her. She reached out and pulled Jen to her and as they kissed, she felt Brandon pump into her faster, going balls deep into her again and again and before long all four of them were experiencing the climax they sorely needed and wanted.

Downstairs, Helen shook the thought of fucking Mike in a past life. She was on her knees, sucking at his cum coated cock. She loved how he gathered her shoulder length hair in one hand and she glared up at him as she took him deeper into her mouth and throat. All of a sudden the door flew open and Kris (Amanda Fuller) and John Baker (Johnathon Taylor Thomas), Helen's son entered. They stopped dead in their tracks as Helen's head came up from Mike's lap. Her lips were swollen and her hair was tousled from Mike's fingers fisting it.

John took a couple steps towards the sofa and stared at his naked mother with a cock in her fist, "What the fuck are you doing to my mother?"

Mike snickered, "I may ask the same thing about you with my MARRIED daughter? A sexy massage that turned into a top rated porno is what I saw earlier."

Kris' jaw dropped, "You saw all of that, Dad?"

He nodded, "Oh and a whole lot more in the loft above the pot shop. You should ask your sister Mandi what she was doing with Ryan while he had the shop closed in the middle of the day."

She saw red, "Where are they? I'll kill them both."

He chuckled, "Well about that, Ryan is upstairs fucking you, but it isn't you and it surely isn't Ryan as I remember him. As for Mandi, she's in her room fucking Kyle right now, but again, it isn't the Mandi I saw earlier."

She looked at him and saw Helen's hand continue to stroke her father's cock, "Could you please stop doing that. It is very distracting and in a weird way it is turning me on." She glared at her father, "What you just told me makes no sense, please explain."

He shrugged, "I can't, best you go up there and see for yourself."

She nodded and ran up the stairs leaving John standing there. He looked from what his mother was doing to Mike, "You sure look familiar. I have a uncontrollable urge to call you Dad."

Mike chuckled, "Yeah, I know what you mean, son. I heard people calling you John, but I feel like I should be calling you Randy. Your mother here is more than enough for the both of us. Would you care to join us?"

Just as John removed his suit jacket the door opened again and Mike threw up his hands, "What the fuck, is this Grand Central Station, or what?"

It was Ryan Vogelson (Jordan Masterson) and Mandi Baxter Anderson (Molly McCook). They burst into the room as a strong thunderstorm began outside. Ryan was holding the note Mike wrote earlier, "What now, you're spying on me?"

He scoffed, "No, I came to talk to you about the pot shop, but found it closed in the middle of the day. I went upstairs and low and behold, my son-in-law is fucking my daughter, but not the daughter he's married to."

He cleared his throat, "You didn't tell Kris did you?"

He chuckled, "I went to tell her, but she too was having sex and not with her husband, but with a guy who for some reason feels like a real son to me." He pointed to John, "Randy here, he was boning your wife."

John cleared his throat, "I'm John, not Randy."

Ryan made a move for him, but Mandi stopped him, "You can't be doing this. You're just as guilty as he is."