Last Man Standing Mike Sees Double

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan gave him daggers with his eyes. He looked to Mike, "Where is Kris now, Mike?"

He laughed out loud, "Would you believe she's upstairs with another Ryan and Kristen."

Ryan stared at him, "You're not making any sense, Mike."

He shrugged, "I've heard that several times today and I have to agree. Best you just went up there in Kris' old room and see for yourself." He looked to Mandi, "As for you, you may want to go into your old room and see what Kyle has his cock buried in right now."

Mandi's jaw dropped, "He isn't, he wouldn't, would he?"

He scoffed, "I'm not saying, too weird to say again, see for yourself." They both rushed upstairs to see.

While this discussion was going on, John Baker was removing his clothes and now was seated in one of the large living room chairs and he was guiding Helen, or Jill, Mike wasn't sure who she was. He sat back and watched as his, maybe son, was fucking his wife, John or Randy's mother either way. His head was throbbing, not the little head, but his large head. He needed to have the other head throbbing instead. He got up and left the room. He slowly climbed the stairs to see what was going on in the room with his two, or four oldest daughter.

Upstairs in Kristen's room, Kris was shocked to see her doppelganger, Kristen riding the cock of another doppelganger, Ryan (Nick Jonas). She just stood there and suddenly found herself removing her clothes and joining them on the bed.

With Kristen (Alexandra Krosney) riding a prone Ryan reverse cowgirl, Kris (Amanda Fuller) climbed up onto the bed and began licking away where the two doppelgangers were joined together. She sucked on her own pussy and for some reason she felt her own tongue licking at her pussy. She harder she licked Kristen's pussy, the wetter Kris got. She pulled Ryan's cock out of Kristen's pussy and sucked at it wildly. Just then, behind her Ryan (Jordan Masterson), stood and was about to scream out when his cock suddenly felt like there was a hot, wet mouth enveloping his cock. He tore off his pants and his cock sprung free and he felt the lips that were sucking the Ryan on the bed and swore she was sucking his cock.

He climbed up onto the bed and with one swift movement, shoved his cock into Kris' pussy and both her and Kristen went into spams.

Kristen who was riding the smaller cock immediately began to climax seeing Ryan, who was fucking Kris had a much larger cock.

Across the hall, Mandy (Molly Ephraim) was on her side. She was curled up before Kyle. She had one leg thrown over his as the other was squirming on the bed.

Behind her, Kyle was working his stiff, hard cock in and out of her juicy cunt. His hands were full of her large tits and her long black hair was floating all over his shoulders and chest.

The door flew open and Mandi (Molly McCook) Stood over them, hands on hips and stared at the two of them fucking. She was unaware of who Mandy was, but seeing her being fucked by her husband, she suddenly felt a strange feeling in her pussy. With each thrust Kyle gave Mandy, Mandi, the tall blonde felt it in her pussy as well. Unable to control her feelings, she tore off her clothes and joined the couple on the bed.

She slipped onto her side facing Mandy. She pressed her smaller, but just as firm tits to Mandy's. She ground her body to her and as Mandi kissed Mandy, she felt Kyle lift Mandy's leg from his and plant on on top of the slender blonde's leg.

Kyle lifted Mandy and thrusting forward, he shoved his cock onto Mandi's pussy. Both of the women felt the cock entering the blonde Mandi.

Downstairs John was pumping into his mother like it was the last woman he was ever fuck and as she screamed out, "I'm cumming Randy, fill mommy up with your cum!"

He grunted, "I'm John, but if you let me fuck you again, you can call me anything you want." He turned her face towards his and as their lips met, he groaned and filled her pussy with his cum.

Upstairs a naked Mike stood in the hall between Kristin and Mandy's old room. He had his slimy cock in his fist and he stroked it slowly as he watched Kristen and Kris fucking Ryan in one room while Kyle fucked Mandy and Mandi in the other room.

Ryan pulled his cock out of Kris' pussy and started sending stream after steam of his creamy cum all over the snatch of both women.

Mike turned to the other bedroom when he heard both Mandy and Mandi let out a squeal and when he looked in, he saw Kyle kneeling over the two middle daughters, as Kyle started to cover their faces with his potent cum.

All of a sudden the storm outside got stronger and a bright flash filled the rooms, there was a clash thunder and the entire house shook. Once again there was a flash of lightening and the light went out. Less then five seconds later the light came back on and Mike stood in the hallway, cock still in hand. He looked to Kris' room and was shocked to see her (Amanda Fuller) on her knees, facing the door with Ryan, her husband (Jordan Masterson) behind her pumping his cock in and out of her. Mike shook his head and rubbed his eyes, the other two were no longer in the room.

He quickly turned to the other bedroom and saw Mandy (Molly Ephraim) on her back, her face and dark hair covered in multiple streaks of Kyle's cum.

Mandy turned to Mike and giggled, "I'm still waiting for you to get in here and put that stiff cock of yours in my ass."

He stepped into the room and looked around, but Mandi (Molly McCook) was nowhere to be seen. He turned and staggered out of the room. His head was throbbing and not the one in his hand. He slowly walked into Eve's room and she was sitting back, naked with her long dark brown hair flowing over her shoulders and covering her ripe, firm tits.

He looked around and checked the closet and turned back to her, "You here alone, Eve?"

She giggled, "Oh yeah, Cammy and Brandon left me all alone to join Mom and Chuck. I've been waiting for you."

All of a sudden his head stopped throbbing and the one between his legs took over. He stepped to her and cupping her by the nape of her neck, he planted a soft gentle kiss on her lips. He pulled back and planted his forehead on hers, "Eve, without a doubt, you are my favorite. You haven't changed in nine years and I'm glad you're the same woman, unlike Kristen and Mandy."

Eve kissed him back with the same gentleness and hugged him, "I don't have the slightest idea what you are talking about, but go lock the door and get back here and show me how much you love me."

He darted over to the door and after closing it, he locked it. He turned back and found her waiting for him.

Eve welcomed her father into her bed. She let out a gasp when he immediately began nuzzling her neck. Her small, perky breasts were heaving from her heavy breathing. Her lips were parted and she licked them from the intense heat she was producing.

He pulled back and stared at her, "Of all my daughters, I believe you are the hottest. You may not have the largest breasts like your mother or sisters, but you have that look, just like the song, "The Look of Love" I can see it and with you, it isn't just fucking, it's making love."

She beamed from ear to ear and he could see she loved him too, "I love that answer Dad and I love you, I really do."

Mike felt his cock grow stiffer just knowing what was about to happen. He shivered when he felt his youngest daughter dragging her nails along his forearms. He licked his lips, "You are such a cock tease." He released a groan when he felt her slender fingers close around his shaft and tug at it lightly.

Eve loved how she affected him when she did this. She leaned in and her tongue darted in and out of his ear. She allowed a warm burst of air to coat his ear canal and and she giggled, "I know you like when I do this, but I have a much better place to use my lips." She giggled when she felt his cock leap in her hand.

Mike decided to fight fire with fire and his hand slid down her slender, shivering body. He drifted through her tiny tuff of hair and found her pussy. It was sopping wet and there was even a tiny trickle of her juices running down between her tight, tiny butt cheeks.

Eve released a groan and nipped harder on Mike's neck. She gave his cock a tug and squeezed him harder. "You know Dad, I know you said I'm perfect, but I still wish my breasts were larger."

He looked at them, taking in the large pink nipples atop her B cupped tits. He shook his head, "No Eve, they are perfect and you are still young. I can bet they will grow, but just remember, right now, I wouldn't want them anyway but the way they look right now. As they say, more than a mouth full, is wasteful." Without waiting he began to fondle they. He cupped them both and felt her nipples perk up in his palms. He removed his hands and began rolling her nipples between his fingertips. Her nipples were as hard as his cock felt and he raised his one hand to her mouth. He moaned when she sucked on his fingers and pulling them from her mouth, he used his wet fingers to tug at her nipples again. He couldn't resist any longer and lowered his head and captured one of those stiff nipples between his lips. He sucked hard as his wet fingers plucked away at its twin. He sucked harder and drew nearly the entire mound into his mouth. He worked his tongue around the stiff bud and felt her rocking her hips from side to side.

He moved to the other tit and gave it the same treatment as his fingers switched too. He loved how her hands continued to excite him. One was still tugging at his cock while the other one raked through his hair, pressing his face and mouth tighter to her aching tits.

Eve was breathing harder and after releasing his cock, she pulled at him until he rose up and their lips met in a heated, passionate kiss. Her tongue forced its way into his mouth. Her hands ran up his chest and her arms encircled him. She groaned as she felt her stiff nipples scraped against her father's hairy chest.

Mike's hands roamed her body and clutched at her tiny, tight ass and he felt his cock grow harder just thinking about sinking into her. His lips left hers and he rose up allowing Eve to squirm out from under him.

Eve rolled him over onto his back and hovered over him. Her long, silky thick hair floated over his body. She stared up into his eyes and she smiled when she saw the same love for him that she had for him. She leaned down and her tongue darted out leaving a line of wetness from his stomach downward. She slowly moved lower as her fingers tightened on his shaft. She squeezed hard at the root and slowly dragged her fist upward. A large dollop of pre-cum oozed out and she couldn't resist. She parted her lips and closed them around the beet red head. She sucked hard and rolled the cum she collected on her tongue and swallowed it down.

Eve popped her mouth off his cock and stared up at him with heavy lidded eyes. She kept staring at him and parted her lips. She let a tiny stream of saliva flow off her puffy lips. It landed directly on the pee-hole of his cock and ran down the stiff shaft until it ended at her tightened fist. Eve slowly pumped her fist, gathering up her saliva and spreading it all over the shaft.

Mike bit his lip and fell back heavily to the mattress. His head rolled from side to side on her sweet smelling pillow and groaned out, "Oh fuck Eve, if you don't want me to spill my load all over your hand, you'd better lighten up a little."

She giggled and licked her swollen lips and leaning forward she planted a soft, wet kiss directly on the tip once again. She stared up at him again and gave him a sexy wink and parted her lips and her tongue slipped out and danced all around the stiff red helmeted head. She slowly flicked her tongue out and ran down the shaft to his swollen nuts.

Mike reached out and swept her long thick hair from her cheek. He caressed her cheek and he felt his cock pressing against that same cheek he was caressing. He saw the lust in her eyes, "My God Eve, you look so fucking hot doing that. You are without a doubt a very dirty girl and I love you."

Eve leaned into the caress and smiled. It was hard to smile as much as she wanted seeing her mouth was stuffed with her father's raging hard-on. She popped her mouth off his cock, "Oh my God Dad, I sure hope you have enough in these nuts of yours to cum twice, because I have to have you fill my mouth. We have all night with the door locked and I'm gonna get you hard enough to fuck me after I swallow all of your potent seed." She grinned at him, "How about it Old Man, do you think you have it in you to give it to me twice?"

He chuckled, "Oh Eve, it isn't in me, but I swear to put it in you, twice!" He held up two fingers and dropping his hand to her head, "You better make good on your promise." He dropped his head back to the pillow and cleared his lungs, "I'm all yours!"

She crawled closer to him and planted another kiss on the tip of his cock. She looked up at him, "Please play with my tits while I get you off."

Mike quickly slid his hand from her cheeks to her perfectly shaped tits. He began to tweak and tug on her nipples. He heard her let out a gasp and she lowered her head over his cock and staring up at him, she parted her lips and drew the large head into her hot, wet mouth.

Mike dropped back to the pillow and called out, "Oh Fuck!" He felt his balls rumbling, just waiting for further stimulation.

Eve released his cock and keeping her mouth open she let the pre-cum she collected in her mouth to ooze down his shaft.

When Mike saw this, he stiffened and fell back to the pillow. He let out a loud groan and clutched at her head. He released her head and went back to fondling her firm tits, he loved how her nipples reacted to his large, rough fingers.

Eve doubled her efforts, slurping his shaft deeper into her mouth. She began bobbing her head slowly. She didn't let up, but when he looked up from the pillow, she kept her eyes on him and picked up the pace. She drew in a heavy breath and pushed forward until she had her lips locked around the root of his cock. She felt him in her throat and began to shake her head back and forth.

Her tongue was sliding around his shaft as her head worked back and forth and he tightened his grip on her tits and he had to let go when he heard her let out a groan of pain.

Eve's nostrils flared as she tried to draw more air into her lungs. It was easy to see that Eve was turned on as much as Mike was and her eyes twinkled from the sexual energy that coursed through her body. She needed to breath and she slowly worked her way back up the length of his cock and with just the head still in her mouth, her tongue flicked out and stabbed at the pee hole and rolled around the head where it was attached to the stiff, fat shaft. She bobbed up and down several times really, really fast and then pulled off his shaft with a loud pop.

She grinned up at him, "Mmmm, I wanna taste that cum, but also can't wait to have it fill my tight, little cunny." She stroked his cock with a tightened fist and her hand was quickly covered in her spit and his pre-cum. She leaned forward and lewdly swept his stiff cock from side to side across her rock-hard nipples and they grew wet and stiffer.

Eve was anxious for his load and she lowered her head and took his balls into her mouth once again. Her tongue darted out and flicked out, bathing his swollen nuts. She moaned when she felt Mike's fingers fisting her thick hair. She wasn't about to let up and she plunged down on his cock and just then she felt him swell in her mouth. She caressed his nuts and pulled back just enough to withdraw from her throat.

She knew he was about to cum and didn't want to have it fly directly into her belly. She wanted it in oral cavity so she could savor it and taste it.

Mike arched his hips and his hands flew into her hair once again as he screamed out, "Oh Fuck Eve, I'm cumming!" His hips continued to bounce about as he unloaded in her mouth.

Eve was still working her mouth up and down and fondling his balls as she felt him continue to pulsate, sending more and more cum into her mouth. She swallowed all she could and let her tongue taste his load and as his spent cock began to soften, she opened her mouth and a tiny drop of his seed dribbled out of her mouth.

Mike watched as his cum landed directly on her stiff nipple and he felt his cock twitch and he smiled. He knew she did this on purpose. Mike knew Eve was bound and determined to get her pussy fucked and wasn't about to let him rest long enough to let this feeling slip away.

Eve sat back on her haunches and reached up and rolled the cum around her nipple. She raise her hand and licked her fingers clean, "Mmmm, just as good as I remember it, Dad."

Mike rose up from the bed and took in the lovely body of his youngest daughters, "I think it is time to repay you for your incredible oral efforts." Before Eve could react, Mike grabbed hold of Eve's boyish hips and spun her around and had her flat on her back. He was between her legs and he stared down at the gorgeous, slender figure before him.

Mike quickly leaned over and settled down between her outstretched legs. He ran his hands up and down her slender thighs. He peppered her inner thighs with soft, wet kisses. He soon found himself poised over her sweet smelling pussy.

Even though he didn't need any assistance, he smiled when he saw Eve reach down and spread her tight slimy lips. Her tiny, but very stiff clit popped into view.

Mike leaned in and planted a soft kiss on her clit and he tightened his hold on her hips as she thrashed around. He lowered his face and plunged his tongue as deep into her tight hole as he could. He was rewarded with a gush of her cream and a loud squeal from her lips. He swallowed all she gave up and went back for more. His talented tongue was working up and down her entire slit from asshole to clit and back again.

He tongue-fucked her and started lapping up through a tiny orgasm that coursed through her quivering body. He moved up to her clit and flicked it up and down, side to side over and over again. He drew the red pearl between his lips and sucked harder and harder. He shoved two fingers into her tight hole as her ass came off the bed.

Eve was quickly building towards an even stronger orgasm. Mike added a third finger and she clutched at his head, "OH fuck Dad, I can't believe how good you are. How could I ever forget, yes, oh yes, I'm gonna cum again!"

Mike fought to keep his mouth on her clit. He had a tough time moving as her legs were now draped over his back, not letting him get away, not that he was leaving anytime soon.

Eve clutched hard at his head as she felt her clit being sucked harder. She let out a loud scream and began bathing his face in her creamy, slimy juices. Her legs fell from his back as her entire body began to buck and twist beneath him. She slowly calmed down and she lay there breathing heavily as she felt him slowly extract himself from between her sweaty thighs.

Eve was completely covered in sweat and she looked up at her father. Her eyes shifted lower and a tiny smile crossed her lips. She looked up to lock eyes with him, "Mmmm, seems like I'm gonna get my wish, right Old Man? Now get that gorgeous cock of yours down there and fuck me!"

Not needing the encouragement Eve wrapped her arms around his shoulders and her legs around his waist, she drew him down to her waiting body. They both let out a gasp when the thick head of his cock penetrated her tight lips. He held it there and smiled down at her when she arched her hips off the bed, pressing her juicy cunt hole to his stiff shaft. Her heels kicked at his ass, urging him to sink deeper into her receptive body.

They both cried out as he sank into her. Inch by inch his throbbing cock slipped into her tight, juicy hole. When he was totally seeded in her, he leaned in and captured her mouth with his own. He shivered when he felt her tongue enter his mouth and he began moving his hips, slowly pumping his cock in and out of her sopping pussy.