Late for Coffee

Story Info
Pussy play results in unbelievable sex.
1.2k words
4.19
8.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just another day in paradise, the sun shining and blue sky as far as the eye could see. It wasn't quite coffee time yet so I thought I would have some fun with my wife Beth. In the spirit of sunny day, dress or skirt without panties, she was on the couch wearing a short denim skirt which fastened at the side of the waist with a metal button and a zipper. She had chosen a scoop top which showed the tops of her breasts and a good portion of the split between them. The top was pale blue with four buttons in the front and no sleeves.

She was reclined with her feet up and her tablet in her lap making a puzzle. I walked over and got down on the floor beside her feet and slid my left hand between them. I ran my hand upwards and used the back of my hand to push again the inside of her leg🦵as an invitation for her to spread. She accepted the invitation and as the leg moved, she set her tablet on the little table next to the couch.

Sitting facing straight ahead didn't allow the access to her pussy that I wanted but seeing the problem, Beth twisted her lovely ass to the right and lifted her knee so that her open legs now provided access to her full blonde hair covered pussy. Looking into eyes 👀 😍, I used my right index finger to explore her bush, seeking her pleasure nub. It was a quick find and to go with the rub, I started talking to her. "That's the spot isn't it my horny little wife. You like to have your hairy pussy rubbed you horny little slut. It feels good doesn't it! ( head nod yes ) Is it getting you hot 🔥 🥵 😜 😍 when I talk to you? ( Another head nod yes ) Are you going to be a good little wife and cum for me?"

Without any warning she started to cum and never broke eye contact with me. Her bush was getting wetter and her ass was moving in time to the waves of pleasure she was enjoying. "That was nice but I think you can cum again if I keep rubbing!"

Beth was enjoying being rubbed and decided to unfasten some buttons so she could play with her tits and nipples 😜 😋. Once unbuttoned, she pushed the bra material down and started rubbing her tits and pinching her erect nipples. Oh God that felt good! Staring into Doug's eyes, she felt the onslaught of another orgasm start. Beth pinched her nipples harder and the pain added to the pleasure causing this orgasm to be even more intense than the last. Still Staring into Doug's eyes she had to bite her lip to prevent a scream of pleasure but she couldn't muffle the moans.

Like before, her ass bounced in time with each wave of pleasure and for the first time, she spoke. "Holly fuck, don't stop! Keep rubbbbbbbing! It feels fantastic! Make me cum again!"

I continued to stare into her eyes and switched to using my thumb to rub up and down on her clit. Beth continued to pinch her nipples as hard as the pain it caused would allow and it was making the pleasure more intense. She was taking quick shot breaths and it wasn't going to be long before she orgasmed again. The pressure on her clit was perfect and sweet nectar had started flowing. When this orgasm started, she gave in to it completely. Her ass again bounced and moved side to side all the while gasping for breath and moaning her approval of the attention Doug was giving. She let out a guttural scream and rode wave after wave of pleasure until the orgasm subsided.

"Get on your knees on the couch so I can fuck your pussy!"

"No Doug, we need to go to the bedroom." Beth got up and somehow the short skirt had managed to ride up and was wrapped around her waist. The top was unbuttoned and her tits were on full display as she started towards the bedroom. She made no attempt to cover up as she walked by several windows in the front of the house.

When Beth got to the bedroom, she turned to see Doug dropping his shorts to the floor and stepping out of his underwear. His cock pointed straight up and the knob was shinny with pre cum. It seemed to her that his cock was doing a little bounce with each heart beat. Knowing he was ready to fuck her, she went to the bed and got on. She stayed on her knees and wiggled her ass suggestively knowing full well that he enjoyed fucking her doggy style. She relished the feeling of his hard organ sliding between her velvety cunt lips and used them to squeeze his shaft.

As Doug slide his cock deep into his wife, he felt her lips 💋 grip his shaft. Beth lowered her head and shoulders to the bed and with them supporting her weight, she reached under herself to rub her clit while her pussy was being pounded from behind. The effect of her fingers made her cum again and she pushed her face into the bed. This didn't prevent Doug from realizing that she was cumming again. Her pussy was wetter then ever and her sweet nectar flowed freely. The juices flowing from her pussy covered his cock and most of the front of his balls.

Beth started cumming and as one orgasm ended, another orgasm would begin. With each orgasm, her finger rubbed faster and she no longer had control over her body. The sensation of pleasure coursing through her body as she rubbed and was fucked furiously brought her to an unbelievable orgasm. The waves of pleasure pulsating through her body was heightened by the sudden warmth she felt as her husband emptied his cock deep inside her pussy. When this orgasm subsided, her body relaxed and she collapsed onto the bed.

Doug's cock popped out of her and the last shot of warm salty cum landed on her right ass cheek. Breathing hard, her husband sat on the side of the bed to catch his breath. When several minutes had passed and breathing was back to normal, my wife rolled onto her back. Her lovely 34b breasts rose and fell enticingly with each breath and she had a big smile on her face. "That was better then anything I could have accomplished by myself driving to Town for coffee! I think we better get cleaned up so we're presentable beforewegoforcoffee."

I knew what she was suggesting and quickly spread her legs to lick and suck her pussy clean. She reciprocated by licking and sucking my cock clean. We did run water in the bathroom sink to wet a face cloth so the shinny area around our mouths could be cleaned but I made no effort to clean her juices out of my bushy moustache. The musky scent of her pussy would stay with me for quite awhile. We dressed and headed out to the truck to go for coffee. We arrived later than usual but had no regrets since the delay had been time well spent.

If you have read this far, thank you kindly for sharing your time. I appreciate you taking the time to read this story!!