Not Quite Family

Story Info
A young man learns a few secrets about his family.
2k words
4.42
8.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grew up just on the edge of a major metropolitan area with two older sisters and a younger brother. My parents stayed together until I was about 15 years old, but split up fairly amicably. They both worked crazy hours, but lived a pretty social life, so even if we didn't see them for days, there was always someone around to watch over us when we were young. I probably saw them just as frequently after the divorce as I did at any point beforehand. We always had a pretty open house. There was a revolving door of regulars that would stay with us, to whom my sisters always referred as "the hippies on the couch." Hell, sometimes, even later in my adolescence, it was my dad on the couch.

Deanna was probably 18 years old when she started babysitting us (which made me about 5 or 6), but she was more than just a babysitter. She was one of my parents' friends. They kind of took her in while she was at school, and she became more of a permanent fixture around the house. She was basically still a kid so she was more fun to be around than a lot of my parents' other friends. She was absolutely my first crush. I held her in such a high regard. It was like everything she did was "cool" and it felt good just to be around her. As I grew older I noticed that she'd walk around the house in next to nothing every morning as she helped get us ready for school. She had this old worn out T-shirt that was basically see-through, and loose enough to drape perfectly across her ample tits, but short enough to emphasize the sporty physique that existed just below them. That T-shirt is permanently etched into my brain as it complemented those tiny little sleep shorts she wore every morning, that seemed too small in every direction and all the right ways. After my parents split up, we definitely saw less of Deanna, but she still came around on holidays and special occasions.

I went to school in the city - not quite far enough away to get homesick, but just far enough to justify living away from home. Over the next few years, I too only came home on special occasions as I got my own place and started working my own crazy hours.

I was 22 years old, and at some point I decided to borrow a friend's car and go back to the old neighborhood to pick up some of my things for my new apartment. The house was quiet when I arrived. It felt so empty compared to the years of constant get-togethers and friends. I packed a few boxes and loaded them into the car.

As I was finishing up I decided to check out the fridge. Strangely, there was quite the selection of beer in there. My mother wasn't much of a drinker, so it was refreshing to see that she was still entertaining. Clearly there had recently been a party. I grabbed a bottle of some fancy stout, cracked it open, and sat down on the couch. It was just then that I heard a noise. I heard a whimper. It repeated, and then I heard what I thought was a smack! What the fuck?! My ears perked up as I listened for where the sound might be coming. There was a squeak of a bed frame, followed by another whimper, and a low toned moan. Holy shit! Someone is here, and they're fucking! I didn't see my Mom's car, and either of my sisters would've told me if they were coming to town. There was a good chance that my now 20 year old brother was plowing away at his 19 year old fucktoy, and came back home so that he could have some privacy away from his six roommates. I heard it again. I was just the right age that simply hearing the possibility of sex, had a visceral reaction. I could feel my pants getting tighter around my stiffening cock, and I needed to investigate. I didn't want to be a creep, but my younger brother's plaything (they hated the word "girlfriend") was smoking fucking hot, and I would love to "accidentally" catch a glimpse of her being filled out like an application.

I walked slowly upstairs, cautiously avoiding making any noise on the floorboards. As I made my way towards the top of the stairs their fucking was reaching a crescendo. I could hear the wet, slapping sounds of someone being fucked good and hard, in unison with little yelps and moans. God, this made my cock rock hard. As I got to my brother's room I could hear that the sounds were coming from further down the hall. I heard a low powerful grunt, and she let out a final moan which came with the words, "cum all over my tits!". That fucking brat! Was he banging this little slut on our parents' bed?! It got quiet as I was mere steps from my parents' room. I tip-toed over to the door, which was open more than just a crack, and I heard the shower kick on. Fuck! I missed it! Figuring my thick headed brother and his cum-soaked piece of jailbait were busy hosing each other off in my parents' shower, I became bolder as I approached the door. One of my hands was unconsciously pulling at my aching cock through my jeans, as I tilted my head into the slightly open door. To my surprise, there was a woman on the bed, laying on her back, with her legs spread. I had a view right between those gorgeous legs, right into her swollen, and dripping, freshly fucked pussy. Her head was still back, so we didn't make eye contact, but I could tell that this was no college freshman! She dipped one of her fingers into her pussy and let out a womanly moan of satisfaction. Then I heard her voice. She didn't even look up at me. It was like she knew I was watching. Fuck was she cool. "It's about time you got here. Are you just gonna creep behind the door, or are you gonna take your shot before he gets out of the shower?" I almost came at the sound of her voice. Deanna!

I don't know what happened to my clothes, but the next thing I know I was completely naked with my face buried between Deanna's legs. Part of me was furious that she fucked that little twerp, but another part of me was amazed that he was able to make it happen at all, and handled such a fine woman as her so well. While licking and sucking away at her freshly fucked pussy I reached up and grabbed one of her tits. Oh yeah... they were soaked with cum. Fuck. She pulled me up by that hand and licked my fingers clean. See what I mean? Cool. Her other hand went right for my cock. She repositioned herself so that she could easily slip it into her mouth. I watched her wrap her lips around the head of my cock, running her tongue along my shaft with each stroke. She would pull me out of her mouth, and lick and suck along the full length of my swollen cock, then take it deep into her throat again. While she continued working my dick like an absolute master of her craft, she started playing with her pussy.

In moments her breath started to stagger and she said, "I'm getting close. You better fuck me. I want to cum with your cock inside me." Jesus, that almost put me over the edge. I positioned myself between those well-toned legs and rubbed the head of my cock along her slit. She was dripping. I slowly slid inside her tight little pussy, savoring every second. Her mouth opened wide, "Fuck! Oh fuck that's good! Wow, you're a lot thicker than I would have expected all these years." As my cock reached bottom I pushed hard against her cervix and held it there for just a moment, before I began to move in and out. I needed to show her that I could give her more than my younger brother ever could. I started slow, but she wasn't having it, and immediately begged that I give it to her harder, pulling me deeper inside her. Her pussy was so fucking wet, and oh so fucking tight. I put all my weight into every thrust. I felt her hand reach around beneath her as she placed a finger at the base of my shaft, right where I was entering her. I put one hand on her throat (which probably helped me to avoid the load of cum still coating her gorgeous tits), when I felt her finger pop inside. She was fingering her own asshole while I was fucking her pussy with total abandon! Now I began to hear those moans I heard from downstairs. She was ready to cum. She started to moan louder. The tightness of her added finger combined with the extra slickness to her pussy was driving me wild. I heard the shower stop! I didn't care, and apparently neither did Deanna! For some ridiculous reason I wanted the whole world to see what I was capable of. I laid into her as I felt the cum welling up in my balls. She slipped another finger in her ass, as she began to scream even louder. She had an evil smile behind that cum-drunk expression in her eyes. Fuck, she was putting on a show! My dick was achingly hard as I heard footsteps approach the bed. He could clearly see that I was balls deep in the woman he just fucked, and I had been jacking off thinking about my whole life - and she was coming... hard. "I want you to unload in my pussy!" She really said that! "Unload!" As I felt the first spurt cross the precipice, Every muscle in my body contracted and I blasted a rocket of cum into her already soaked pussy. I pumped two more streams inside her. In that moment a figure walked up beside me and stroked another load onto her incredible tits. A spurt even got on her lips and chin. The force of my orgasm almost knocked me out. I looked over at the man standing next to me, as the last streams of cum seeped from his cock... it was NOT my younger brother!

Deanna turned to my father and said, "Oh my god, that was fantastic. I'm so glad you finally brought him into the fold. I'm not gonna lie, there was a time long ago when I was pretty sure I'd be the one to take his virginity."

"Dad?! What the fuck?? What..." was all I could stammer out.

"I really had no idea he'd be here. I'm just glad that neither of you freaked out!" My father said as he slapped Deanna's tits again with his cock, getting some stray droplets of cum off the tip.

"What the hell just happened? How long has this been going on??" I stuttered.

"Freak out? Like that?" Deanna responded calmly. "We've been fucking since we met, and I first got to school. I think Your sister found out before anyone else, but only a few years back."

"After your mom, of course." My dad chimed in.

"Is this why you got divorced?" They both laughed.

"No. We were all in it together."

"...but your sister really likes to lick pussy once we're finished - even if she refuses to join in." Holy fuck. My family were swingers! "So do you guys want to lube up my ass for double penetration, or is that all I get for today?"

Fucking wow. How could I say no to that? Everything she says is cool.