Late Night Army Showers

Story Info
A late shower show in army training.
2.1k words
4.31
10k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had not long graduated from basic and was at my second level of training. It is called a School of "whatever your role was". I had survived 3 long months without any freedoms or ability to take care of my needs during basic. 15min for 50 guys to shower was not ideal for anyone needing to jerk off.

I had begun to think that maybe my pre army days were just growing pains and I didn't need strange cock to be satisfied.

That was until a fateful Thursday night. It was getting kind of late and most of the guys had already showered and were in their rooms readying for bed. The rooms had 4 people to them so opportunities to take care of one's needs were very limited.

We had a bar attached to the mess where I was stationed and I had stayed for a few drinks after dinner. Those few drinks went down like water as the hours had past and had led to a familiar desire building within me. I was getting horny and needed release.

Knowing that 3 other guys were going to be in my room, my options were the bathroom or the showers. I grabbed my stuff and headed down the hallway past the two vending machines and settled on the showers as my best option for a long, undisturbed session.

The shower room was a simple enough design. Benches on either side in the main room with some lockers then a few steps up to the next level that had 4 or so showers on either side. Each shower was an individual cubicle with a small bench for your shower bag, a hook inside the door for your towel and a shower space.

I started the shower to get it nice and hot while I stripped down. I grabbed my shower bag and removed my soap, shampoo/conditioner and a razor. I planned on having a nice long shower knowing I wouldn't hold anyone else up being this late.

That's when I heard the bathroom door open and the shuffle of feet making their way to the showers. I was in the second stall up on the right and this person walked past my stall and took the third stall up on the left, apparently I wasn't the only one planning a late night scrub.

After washing my hair and applying a healthy layer of soap on my now red body I took to my chest with the razor. Being a short stubble the hair was easily removed, I continued down to my stomach and then pubic area.

I loved the feeling of being shaved completely smooth. I was well practiced by now and in no time there wasn't a hair left from the top of my chest down to my now swollen cock. I applied some extra soap to my balls and ass and continued the removal of the unwanted hair.

Holding my cock to the side to work the razor around was making me throb. I took my time shaving my sensitive balls causing the veins to bulge out of my thick shaft. I then squatted down and ran the razor expertly down my crack. With each stroke I felt a jolt of excitement run through me.

I was 18, 5'10" and weighed around 195-200lbs. I had and still have a thick chest and shoulders and am built like a rugby player, thick but not fat. I had been in the weight room since I was 14 and played high levels of rugby throughout my school years.

When I was confident I had got rid of all the hair I let the water run hotly over my body again removing any remaining soap or hair. I squatted down under the water and ran my fingers along my crack brushing over my sensitive, freshly shaved bud.

As I was squatted down I decided to take a peek under the stall wall and make sure there was only one other person in here. I had never been caught having my private time in the shower in the Army and I didn't want to look up mid stroke to see someone peeking over the top of my stall and the ensuing ribbing from all the other guys.

(It's kind of funny to think back now how I would have been the one picked on and ridiculed when someone else would have had to stand on their bench in the stall or lay on the floor to see into mine)

As I scanned from left to right I saw no signs of anyone until my eyes made it to the only other occupied stall. To my shock this other member was seated, back to the wall under the shower with their very nice hard cock in their hand.

My heart jumped and I quickly popped my head back up. I was terrified of being caught peeping but I was also feeling those familiar throbs of excitement deep down inside. I took a deep breath and once again lowered my head.

Luckily I had been drinking or I don't think I would have been able to brave the second look. Due to there being a stall next to me having a side wall to the floor, no one entering the showers would be able to see into my stall from the side how I was positioned and if he moved his body to also look I would have time to adjust and avoid being caught.

I took my time logging the view across from me into memory now that I felt more confident I wouldn't be busted. I didn't know if I would ever get this opportunity again and I was potentially going to need it for future shower thoughts.

He was fit, 18-20, he had light pubic and stomach hair, large heavy hanging balls, a thick veiny shaft that thinned closer to his knob which came to a point and after watching him slowly work his cock I noticed he was uncut.

I realized he had the shower angled to hit the wall behind him. He was slightly slouched forward so when he leaned back against the wall water would run down his front from his shoulders. He would alternate between the slouched position and allowing the water to flow down his body.

My hand had involuntarily found its way to my own raging cock. With my face pressed to the tile, my upper body supported by my left forearm, knees spread, back arched with the shower raining it's hot water on my spread cheeks and puckered hole I began to stroke myself in unison to him.

He would grasp his shaft firmly near the base, changing the end of his cock to a deep shade of purple and pull upwards allowing pre cum to leak from the end and then use it to lube his cock.

When enough had been squeezed out he would hold his shaft more softly and work his hand the full length of his 7" shaft. I could see it shine and become slick with his hand.

With every up stroke his balls would raise up allowing me a view of his lightly haired crack. On the down stroke they would softly clap against taint. They were large and I was picturing myself alternating between the two with my wanting mouth.

I had to release my grasp of my own cock several times as the show and the water hitting me from behind was causing me to near a release too early. I needed to savor this and only cum once he had reached completion.

The constant stream of clear pre cum now flowing down his shaft was driving my taste buds wild. I felt my mouth water and when I parted my lips I involuntarily drooled down my own chin. My mind begged for him to be knowingly putting on a show for me and I was desperate for his hand to reach out and his finger call me into his stall.

His right hand worked his shaft expertly up and down. His left had taken control of those heavy balls and squeezed and massaged them. I had reached my hand back and my middle finger was circling my sensitive hole.

I was teasing myself and every time I applied pressure I felt my hole relax allowing my finger to penetrate me and a jolt of pleasure would run from my balls to the tip of my own leaking cock.

His pace had begun to quicken and I sensed the show was reaching its end. My hand returned to my cock and I started to stroke in unison with him once again. My balls were slapping against my hand begging for their release. I was aware he could probably hear me but by now I didn't care.

I stroked with him as my mouth hang open, as though waiting for his hot load. His hand had become a blur and I could hear it slapping against his own balls too. Suddenly his hand stopped holding firmly at the base of his rigid cock. He pushed down with his legs spread wide and pointed his shiny cock head directly toward my cubicle.

Shot after glorious shot exploded violently from his knob. I watched it land on the tile and inside of his thighs, down to almost his knee.

I felt my balls tense up at the sight of his load covering the tile and his legs. My own orgasm took over as my cock erupted, spurts of hot cum shot one after another hitting my stomach and the tile below me. I could hear him groan as each spasm ran through him, finally after what seemed like 12 or so large ropes he appeared finished.

He milked every last drop with slow strokes and I copied him. I watched him leaned back into the water and let it rinse its way down his heaving stomach and run from his manhood. Breaking the remaining string of cum still attached to his knob. He ran his hand the length of his cock a couple times with a twisting motion before his hands drifted to his legs to clean any remaining cum.

I slid backward letting the water hit my lower back and run around to my stomach as I too rinsed off my own cum. With one last longing look at his now softening cock, whose head had disappeared back into its hood, I pushed myself up from the floor.

I turned and faced the water as my hands roamed my chest and stomach looked for any remaining cum. Once satisfied I was cleaned off properly I turned my shower off, toweled off, slipped on my PT shorts with towel around my shoulders and left my stall. My friend still had his water on so I reluctantly proceeded to leave.

As I was headed to my room I had an idea and quickened my pace. I dropped my stuff on my bed in the dark room as my roommates were already asleep, grabbed my wallet from my desk at the foot of the bed and headed back to the vending machines. I pretended to be looking for a late night snack while I waiting for the mystery guy to leave the showers.

A few moments later the door opened and out walked a guy from my same class. We had gone through basic together and I had never noticed what an incredible cock he had hidden below his cams. I could see a nice sized bulge showing in his shorts as he approached me. We gave each other a nod as he passed.

I hoped that he noticed my wet hair and back and put two and two together that I was the other guy showering at the same time as him. He said nothing and headed to his room.

I thought to myself as I waited to hear his door click "Maybe it was in my head? Maybe he didn't know I was watching? Maybe he didn't purposefully aim that sweet cock my way to shoot his load?" Once the coast was clear I headed back to my own room and thought about this until falling asleep.

The entire rest of our school he never mentioned that night to me. I tried to coincidentally shower around the same time as him a couple more times but either other people were in there or he appeared to have a normal shower and leave. At the completion of training we posted to different units and I never saw him again.

Though that night did reignite my desire for cock and drove me to venture out on weekends and find my release by staying in hotels at the major city an hour train ride away for the next two months.

I will never know if it was a missed opportunity or not but I did have some very memorable nights on those weekend trips. I told the guys I just wanted to sleep in a room without 3 other dudes but really I was hoping to share my bed with some.