All Comments on 'Late Night Army Showers'

by FormerBiAusArmy

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
dnsontndnsontnabout 1 year ago

Your writing is fantastic. Five Stars from me and Following so I don’t miss a word.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 1 year ago

You’re an awesome writer. I lied this story relating how you watched the guy in the shower jerk off. I loved how he aimed his cum in your direction. In a way reminds me of one time at a gloryhole at a bookstore I peeked thru the hole at the guy in the booth next to me. He had a nice cock about 7-8 inches. I gave him the standard invitation to let me suck him. He slipped his cock thru the hole and I proceeded to suck him off. He was really hard and very tasty. Once he came he left the booth. I needed something to drink and left my booth a minute after him. When I walked out I say a guy I knew was gay and cruised the peeps, his name was Larry. I worked for another bookstore a block away. I never played in the store I worked at. As I started to walk past Larry he leaned over to whisper in my ear, He said “Your one hell of a cock sucker.” I blushed bright red because I had sucked Larry off. I wish I could have sucked him off again, but it never happened.

For this story you get 15 stars.🤤

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous