Late Night at the Truck Stop

Story Info
A truck driver in a steamy situation at a gas station.
1.3k words
3.51
12.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every boy growing up wanted to become a policeman or a firefighter. Some others, like me, wanted to become truck drivers. For as long as I can remember, I have always been fascinated by trucks. Those impressive metal beasts, the heavy machinery needed to make such a giant move. And I mean, trucks are super cool.

As soon as I could, I got my driver's license and tried my best to get hired into a company. I was lucky to be able to start this career and I was motivated. This job, as simple and boring as some may find, is my dream job. Getting into my cabin, so high up there, then turning this huge vehicle on was so empowering.

My job was to make some deliveries, mostly by night. There's something soothing about driving down the highway at night, only crossing paths with people going home late or other truck drivers. It wasn't long since I started but I felt right at my place. The darkness around, only headlights piercing through it.

This night, I had a delivery to make through the country. It was the longest I had to do since I started and I was excited to finally be able to go on longer trips like that. I prepared a few snacks, plenty of water that I put nearby, made sure the truck was properly loaded and went on my way. I departed around 6PM and was ready for a whole night of driving.

It went well, some music blasting through the old radio inside, as I drove away while the sun was setting on the horizon. After a few hours, I realized that I was rather ahead of my schedule and decided to take a break at a nearby stop.

I rarely had to but it was always something. Parking my truck near others, having people from many place come and aggregate there to take a break, it made me feel like it was my family, even if we didn't know each other.

I stopped the engine and got put of my cabin, stretching my legs a bit. It was pitch black, only the lights of the gas station and the highway would make some shapes distinguishable in there.

I decided to go inside of the gas station as I was getting a bit hungry. Inside, there was the clerk, filling out the shelves, as well as another truck driver, looking quite impressive. He was taller than the shelves, wearing a tank top stretching around his bulky body. Hair covering his arms as he was browsing through some stuff to buy. The clerk was a less impressive person, a woman, probably in her mid twenties, beautiful brown hair in a bun and green eyes looking through the wares this station offered.

She was looking very cute, and I felt stuck in place when I saw her. I wasn't expecting to find such a petite beauty in this lowly place such as a gas station for truck drivers.

I was so focused on this stranger that I didn't notice the giant approaching her. They were too far for me to understand what they were saying but it felt like he was asking her for something about a product he wanted to buy. She immediately blushed, looking at the huge man who was more than a foot taller than her. She gave him the information but the chat lingered for longer. I don't know why, but I found myself hiding behind the shelf, looking at some random magazine while eavesdropping them. She started chuckling, as the burly man was smiling at her.

He looked insistent and her a bit awkward, but she didn't seem to really push him away from his supposed advances. She looked around, and I hid before she could see me. I don't know why I decided to hide, why I felt like what I was doing was wrong. But my heart was beating fast and when I got out from my hiding spot, I could see they weren't there anymore. I looked around and saw a glass door in the back slowly closing. I needed to investigate. What if she was in danger? What if I could still do something?

With a heroic mindset, I decided to get out from the main entrance and walk around the building where this other exit was. I was slow, trying to be sneaky and quiet. I saw the door they got out by, the small light slightly flickering. I got closer, seeing a small alley on the back. I could hear some muffled noise and decided to go closer.

Reaching the corner, I peaked and what I saw almost got a gasp out of me. They were near the garbage bins, the large man towering while the petite clerk was squatting in front of him, in her work uniform. Her small hands were on his large thighs, running on his thick pants as he was undoing his belt.

I couldn't move. I was stuck there, eyes glued on what was happening before my eyes. As he undid his belt, she moved her hands to his crotch and opened his pants. She was struggling, tugging on his waistband and needing to try a few times before finally pulling them down.

And what she uncovered was absolutely unbelievable. The man was impressive but what was between his legs was not even close to that. A penis so large, probably the size of an arm. And definitely was bigger and thicker than her own forearm. It was dangling there, putting some competition this his oversized thighs almost.

And the girl was staring. The light didn't help to see but it was probably a mix of fear and surprise. The thing was almost reaching its owner's knees and length was pale in comparison to the girth.

The man let his thick fingers run along her brown hair and undid her bun, only to grab a fistful of her mane slowly. With his other fist, he grabbed his monstrosity by the tip and guided her to the girl's mouth. He had to poke it a couple times before she opened wide, and even the widest she could open wasn't enough. Her lips running along the swollen tip, she couldn't fit it in her mouth. She tried her best and held the beast with two hands to support it as she tried to suckle on it, and the trucker took this hint to move both hands to her head, grabbing her undone hair and dok g a makeshift ponytail he was tightly grasping.

The view was utterly stunning. This petite woman, trying her best to please an oversized dick that isn't even made to fuck at this point. The only part able to be wet being the swollen tip, while his crazy thick shaft was poorly taken care of by her small, soft hands running through it. The occasional slurp and sound coming from her, the low grunts and groans of the trucker getting his monstrous pick pleased.

It went for a few minutes before the giant started to thrusts his hips a bit, to the discomfort of the poor nightshift clerk who did her best to take his slow but strong movements. Gags and coughs as she adjusted herself but thankfully, the large man finishes soon, exploding in a thick mess inside of her mouth that busted out of her mouth almost immediately, all the room inside taken by his giant snake.

She coughed a bit, spitting and wiping her mouth as he thanked her. She gave him a shy smile, seeming happy to have helped him.

He went to my direction and I never ran away so quick, not wanting to get caught.

I rushed to my truck and this scene was imprinted in my mind for a while after that...