Late Night Kisses

Story Info
Veronika and her neighbor hook up in the doorway of her home.
2.2k words
4.07
5.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veronika was used to being woken up in the middle of the night from her home city's after-hours life. Loud music? She'd be back to sleep before the first chorus. Consistent honking and shouting from the streets below? She'd shout back a greeting before resting her head back down on her pillow for a rest-filled sleep. It all happened so often that she could not help but welcome it. The city was her home and nobody really liked a quiet house anyhow. What she was not used to, however, was the rattling of the knob belonging to her apartment's front door.

Veronika moved slowly, making no sound as she got up from her bed. She tiptoed to her bedroom closet, grabbing the aluminum bat that rested by the door's open frame.

She may love the city and welcome it as her home, but was not blind to its shadows.

Bringing the bat up into its intended position, she went on to make her way towards the unsettling ruckus at the front of her apartment.

This is stupid, Veronika! You are absolutely, without a doubt, mad. Who in their right mind would go investigate their home's potential break-in? Call the damn police! She thought as she pressed on.

Her heart was beating and her breath was just as shaky as her sweating hands. She adjusted her grip on the bat, choking up on it in hopes of calming her nerves. It did not work. She knew that her bat could end up hurting her just as easily as it could protect her.

That's fine, Nik. Adrenaline is a good thing, right?

Right?

Her frightened thoughts began to show her scenarios of what lay behind the door and what may happen once they found their way in.

You had a good run, Veronika. She thought, taking in her impending doom as the doorknob continued to rattle.

Steeling herself and taking a deep breath, Veronika tiptoed the rest of the way to her apartment's front door. As careful as she could, she rose herself and peered through the door's peephole. The sight that she took in sent the stress right out of her body.

Are you kidding me?

Trying to get into her apartment was her neighbor.

Her very shirtless and toned neighbor.

Sean.

With a sigh of relief, she lowered her bat and unlocked the door before she opened it.

"I did give you my key, right?" She asked before he could get a word in edgewise.

He took a step forward, leaning against the door frame with a smirk on his face and the key in his handheld up for her to view, "What do you think I was trying to use, Nik?"

She took a deep breath and held back a moan. That was for later. Soon, but later.

He was close to her, but not close enough.

Veronika took a step forward, connecting her thinly covered breasts to his hard, naked, and defined chest. The look on his face told her that he enjoyed the slight friction on both his skin and nipples from the lace detail on her red nightie. Not being able to resist, she shifted slightly so he could have another taste of the sensation.

She could feel the rumble of interest make its way through his chest. She understood where he was coming from. She knew how good it felt when her nipples brushed up against his chest or whatever surface he had her pinned against while he was fucking her from behind.

Fuck.

She loved the agreement between her and Sean. Any time, any place, anything. She could hardly believe that it has only been a month since they first listened to the other masturbate through the thin shared wall of their individual apartments. Veronika had started it, but damn did Sean help them both finish.

Looking at Sean, she almost visibly sighed at the look of promised pleasure on his face and the feeling of his body heat. She could feel her nipples begin to tingle and her pussy grow wet.

Sean's ready-to-fuck aura was starting to do her in, and she so badly wanted to make it a reality.

Veronika was not expecting him tonight, which is why she had gone to bed, but here he was.

She placed a hand on his forearm, slowly tracing her fingertips along the path to his hands while imagining the appendage was something else.

Something lower on his person.

With that thought in mind, she grasped the key in a firm grip while bringing it close to her face. She had a playful smile on her face as she looked into his eyes and whispered, "Your key."

"Really?" Sean asked while wrapping an arm around her and taking a step closer.

"Really." She confirmed before she slid her tongue against the key's surface, following its curves and ridges.

Sean quickly removed the key and replaced it with his right index finger. He started out slow, just letting her suck on the tip. Veronika made sure to give steady, gentle flicks and twirls of her tongue. He gave her a look as he moved his finger further back into her mouth. She took that as an invitation to start bobbing her head. Sean pressed on, his finger putting slight pressure on the back of her tongue just shy of her gag reflex. Veronika could not help the moan that made it past her lip. Her mouth began to water.

Sean gave off a sigh, one that was costumed in disappointment.

"Oh, Veronika, you are such a slut. I'm not even all the way past the door and you are already needing something in your mouth. I bet you have been craving it all day, haven't you?"

Veronika nodded, loving the direction that this was going.

"I bet you wish you had my cock in your mouth instead? Sluts like you always do."

She nodded again.

He removed his finger from her mouth, "Then prove it."

Veronika went to take his arm and lead him into her apartment and out of the open doorway, but he stopped her.

"Here." He said with a smirk, "Sluts don't care if they might get caught."

Veronika did not know how it happened, but she was somehow even more wet than she ever was before. She had never done anything like this, but that obviously was not going to stop her. It was impossible now to stop the excitement that coursed through her body. She felt herself dripping as her pussy throbbed, pulsated, and could not help but notice that she began to pant as well.

Sean took notice of her behavior.

"Look at you, acting like a bitch in heat. Why don't you just get down on your knees already and get your treat?"

Veronika did as she was told without any hesitation.

She brushed her hands along Sean's sides as she knelt down. She knew it did not necessarily go with the scene they were having as it was borderline teasing, not exactly submissive, but she could not help it. She wanted to have constant contact with him. And she knew that he would do something about her bad behavior.

She was right.

With a tck of his tongue, Sean grabbed a handful of hair on the back of her head with a firm grip and gave a slight pull. The little pain she felt was delicious. Something in her was beginning to feel sated. She felt as if she just had her first bite of ice cream in years and she just discovered a new favorite flavor.

"I know the games you are trying to play, slut. Sluts like you always pretend to give when what you really are doing is taking. Let me teach you the proper way to please someone. I'm going to give you something." Sean said as he unzipped his jeans with one hand while the other was still in her hair.

He pulled his cock out of his black briefs before he continued, "And you are going to take it."

Just like with his finger, he placed the tip of his cock at her lips, dragging it along the crease, before he nudged himself in. They had an unspoken promise of testing the waters before they jumped into the deep end.

Veronika eagerly accepted him.

Not wanting to stay at the shallow end too long, she teased him again. She gently sucked his cock all while giving the head soft, kitten licks.

"You never learn, do you?" Sean smirked when he realized what she was doing.

He nudged the apartment door open even further and then he angled them to where anyone could see her if they walked by. A new wave of wetness formed at her lower apex. Sean used the grip he had on her hair to keep her steady as he began to thrust. He continued to copy the actions of his finger early. He started with the tip and then he would press on back just shy of her gag reflex. She knew he was saving that for something real soon.

Veronika loved the weight of Sean's cock in her mouth. On her tongue. She knew that her jaw would end up sore, and she loved that too. Without thought, she let her right hand drift under her nightie and stuck a finger right into her soaked folds. She did not wear panties tonight, and she praised herself for making that decision.

Good girl, slut.

She moaned at the thought.

The vibrations that went through her mouth and enveloped Sean's hard cock caused him to grunt. His pace quickened.

"You're so good at this, slut." Sean moaned. "I bet you've had tons of practice."

Veronika pulled off his cock for a short breath and looked at him through her lashes before she said, "And I swallowed every time."

Sean did not miss a beat before he pushed his cock back into her mouth.

"Of course you did. That's what sluts like you do. You can enjoy getting used. You get off on it just like you are doing now. I bet your fingers had no trouble spreading your pussy and fucking it."

Veronika moaned again.

"Fuck."

Sean placed the hand that was not in her on the door frame in order to balance himself.

"So good." He murmured.

Drool had formed at the corners of her lips, and Veronika reveled in it. With the abuse she was taking from Sean's cock and each of his thrusts, she was having no trouble inching closer and closer to orgasm.

She closed her eyes and took what he gave her.

So good.

One finger soon turned into two. One hand underneath her nightie also turned into two. She did not even hide it anymore. Her nightie bunched up and tucked in a way that her pussy was now on display for Sean and anyone who may stumble upon them. She had a stable purchase on her knees and the balls of her feet, but she also placed her trust in Sean to keep her upright.

For now.

She knew she could trust Sean with the task. They were, after all, in the deep end together.

As her right fingers plunged as deep as they could at the pace of Sean's thrusts, her left played with her clit. She wished it were Sean down there, but then again she would not have him up there.

Maybe he has a friend?

Just the thought of that had Veronika doubling her efforts. She found herself now grinding against her hands. She was getting close, and she could tell that Sean was too. His thrusts were now determined, his pace one that signaled he was almost to his finish line.

"Are you ready, slut? Are you ready for your treat?"

Veronika opened her eyes and moaned in answer.

She felt something tighten in her stomach, an excitement that one felt when they were about ready to fall past that sweet blissful and used edge.

"Where do you want it, slut? On your face or in your used mouth?"

Veronika made no move to take his cock out of her mouth. She stared, looking up into his dark eyes that continued to promise unspoken desires. And then, with a grunt, he released.

The feeling of his cum on her tongue was what unraveled her. She continued to ride her fingers in order to prolong her orgasm.

Releasing Sean's cock from her mouth, she swallowed his cum, making sure to lick her lips to catch the few drops that escaped her.

Sean stood there panting, his cock still out, and soon Veronika's orgasm petered out. Knowing that his cock would be sensitive, she leant forward and kissed the tip.

"Fuck." Sean hissed.

She sent him a salacious smile and he just gave her a laughter filled sigh in response as he helped her up from the ground. As her nightie fell back into place and Sean tucked away his cock zipped up his pants, the unmistakable sound of an apartment door closing came just right down the hall.

A gasp left her lips as a feeling of excitement buzzed throughout her body. Based on the smirk that Sean now wore on his face, he knew the thought that was just now racing through her mind.

They need to do something like this again.