Late Night Massage

Story Info
I sleepily get fucked after a massage, surrendering control.
887 words
4.3
6.6k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was well past time for me to sleep, and I was lying in bed with Dean in the dark, my face pressed into his chest as he checked his email on his phone. I was naked, not having bothered with pajamas after my shower, and Dean was in just his underwear under the sheets. His chest was warm against my face, rising and falling with his breath. His free hand scratched my back lazily, tracing circles with a soft rhythm. Sparks followed his fingers along my skin. I sank into him and moaned lightly, half-asleep from the comfort of the rhythmic, reassuring touch. When I had grown tired of Dean only being able to reach a small section of my back due to the weird angle of his arm, I lifted myself off of him and laid face down on the pillow to his side. I was waiting for the scratches to start again, but instead I heard Dean lay his phone on the bedside table and then felt him straddle my lower back.

"Oh, wow," I muttered as he began to massage my shoulders. The knots were tight, and it hurt a bit, but the pleasure far overpowered the discomfort. With each press of his thumbs into my muscles, I sank into the pillow, eyes closing as I released myself to the feeling. Eventually, Dean moved his hands to my neck and began to massage in small circles, loosening the tight muscles and stimulating the sensitive skin. The warmth that had already been growing in my exposed pussy was now reaching a peak, and I felt myself growing wet. His hands on me, pampering me, felt so damn good.

Throughout the massage, I had been lightly moaning and sighing, losing a bit of my control with each exhale. When Dean began to massage my thigh, any control left in my body was gone. I sank further into the pillow with a low moan and instinctively spread my legs a bit wider. He worked his thumbs into my thigh muscles, one leg at a time, starting closer to my pussy and slowly moving down the leg. A part of me wanted to beg him to touch me, but I too much enjoyed playing the role of the silent recipient to ruin it with pleas. So I remained there, his fingers on my inner thigh and my pussy practically dripping by this point.

Dean's hands were soon back on my shoulders, working the muscles he hadn't been able to loosen entirely. I was beginning to feel dazed, engulfed in pleasure and relaxation. A break in the hands on my shoulders confused me, but it didn't break my stupor - nor did the rustling of what sounded like clothes and the shifting of weight on the bed. As Dean returned his hands to my back, I sleepily put together that he must have taken his underwear off, leaving us both naked. Warmth surged back to my pussy, desperate for him to slide in.

I lay there impatiently, waiting and waiting for Dean to fuck me in my vulnerability. Suddenly, I felt him shift his weight again and, before I could realize what was happening, he had thrust his dick into me. His breath was on my ear, moaning as my wet pussy let him slide in effortlessly and quickly. I moaned too, endlessly pleasured by the feeling of him filling me. It felt so good to be the object, to lay there and take whatever he gave me. Dean thrust into me several times, growing in speed and remaining intense.

"Oh fuck, Dean," I muttered, barely conscious that I was moving my mouth. At this, he sped up again and his breathing grew heavier. The rhythm of his cock slamming into me rocked my whole body and put my nervous system on high alert, sensitive to every touch of his skin to mine.

When the position became too impractical, Dean stood up from the bed and dragged me by the legs so that my bottom half was hanging off of the bed. Now I felt even more vulnerable than I had before, and I left my eyes closed in my stupor. I wanted his dick inside me again, pumping and sliding as he fucked me. My wish was fulfilled as Dean's cock returned to between my legs, sliding up and down the slit for a few seconds before entering me with incredible force. I was jolted by the force and felt my eyes roll back. Fuck, it felt so good. Dean kept slamming into me, bringing me closer and closer to orgasm with each contact between our pelvises.

"It feels so good to be inside you," Dean groaned. The pleasure flowing to my brain became more intense and I felt the orgasm coming on. Just as I was trying to form the words myself, Dean took the moment from me. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

In sync, our bodies tightened and quivered, pleasure soaring through every nerve in my body and tingling in my fingers. I must have been making a lot of noise, but I was barely aware of anything but the pleasure. Finally, it subsided, and Dean pulled out of me. He kissed my upper back.

"Did you like your massage?"

I could only moan in response.